740 replies to this topic

#41 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 06:54 AM

Pretty good chapter. Yet again, the Obito and Kakashi stuff is the best stuff here, Obito caught in his mindset of "if you can have it and not know the difference, why not?" while Kakashi still believes in reality.

One thing stuck out to me like a sore thumb, though, and it was the last page of the chapter. Naruto's reaction to his dad being brought back is surprisingly...calm? I mean, there's no surprise there whatsoever. How did he know his dad was going to be revived, let alone show up? Did he read the script too?

Edited by zacrathedemon5, 15 May 2013 - 06:55 AM.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#42 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

QUOTE (rocci @ May 15 2013, 02:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wait a minute, why juubi bijuu dama suddenly gone?
Don't tell me this is minato work

That's correct. He just saved his son and his daughter-in-law.

QUOTE (Shadow1275 @ May 15 2013, 02:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm saying she got fed up with being out of the spotlight and just tore it away from everyone else. Plus, that whole speech was about one person, Naruto. In other words I'm thinking we are gonna get a mina/kushi parallel, Sakura back in the spotlight, and plenty of NS moments here and there. I think that she'll defs get the cloak, the only question is did Minato come early or did he bring his crew?

The best part is that we're still in chapter 3 of the volume and Sakura is going to heal Naruto until he's fully recovered. So much to expect now. Minato is there too, so come on, too much awesome is killing me. As for others, hm, surprising that Sasuke and others didn't end the cliffhanger. I don't know why not. Maybe Minato went alone or perhaps Sasuke and others are next to Madara. I really don't know yet, but as of now, Naruto and Sakura are going to be in backseat and just keep us fangirling with more to come. Yeah, someone here said Sasuke will be the one to rescue Sakura. Eh, no?

#43 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

QUOTE (Toasty Warrior @ May 15 2013, 01:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, I must say after the last few chapters of stumbling and trying to find itself again, I can say Naruto is about on track once again. I'm glad to see Minato came in the nick of time to save the Alliance and I find it ironic that he landed near Naruto and Sakura. Maybe he wants to get to know his future daughter-in-law? tongue.gif
Besides that I wonder how everyone will react to knowing that Minato is Naruto's father? I have a feeling that perhaps Sakura and maybe a few others already know.

He want to give yondaime approve to NS so he can go back to heaven to tell kushina that their son is fine, REALLYYY FINE biggrin.gif

#44 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 06:55 AM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ May 15 2013, 01:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I love it. Much better because A. It didn't feel forced and B. It wasn't overblown romantic to the point of cliche

Agreed, agreed, agreedddd. I mean, for others, it may not have topped 615, BUT looking at what's right there, and how impacting it was, it definitely tops it for me hands down. It felt very right, and it wasn't forced at all. It wasn't at the expense of another character. It was sooooooo damn natural! And it's only fitting because Sakura understands him like nobody else. biggrin.gif

#45 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 06:56 AM

QUOTE (StriderC @ May 14 2013, 11:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Agreed, agreed, agreedddd. I mean, for others, it may not have topped 615, BUT looking at what's right there, and how impacting it was, it definitely tops it for me hands down. It felt very right, and it wasn't forced at all. It wasn't at the expense of another character. It was sooooooo damn natural! And it's only fitting because Sakura understands him like nobody else. biggrin.gif

Amen to that, brother

Edited by James S Cassidy, 15 May 2013 - 06:57 AM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#46 Quinny52

Quinny52

Numquam Moribimur

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Sports, Gym, Martial Arts, Property

Posted 15 May 2013 - 06:57 AM

@soraandven - You've wrote 3 posts in page 1 without using spoilertags, you NEED to use them on the first page of a chapter so readers aren't accidently spoiled - it's a rule. I'm not getting on your case, I'm just bringing it to your attention. smile.gif

Now this is the kind of chapter I needed after the last few months. That was smooth of Kakashi, those who throw away and stomp on the memories of lost loved ones are the greatest scum of all.

And DAT SAKURA!! biggrin.gif

Anyone else got some RtN vibe in this chapter? And some said Kishi had lost his mind... cool.gif

If there's one thing I have learned In my short time on this Earth

Devotion should be owed not earned Only you determine what you're worth

Gustav Wood - Young Guns

#47 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 06:58 AM

QUOTE (rocci @ May 15 2013, 02:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Agree

May the 117 bless with you

That's the song I played! Lol. It's awesome!

Dammit, really need that podcast right about now!

#48 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 06:58 AM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ May 15 2013, 01:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Amen to that, brother

This chapter made me an even prouder Sakura/NS fan for sure. NOW I'm super anxious for the next chapter. Haven't been this anxious in quite awhile actually. biggrin.gif LOL

#49 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 06:59 AM

yes strider and you wanna know what makes it even better kurama didn't need to help with the pep talk this time heh

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#50 Hiraishin

Hiraishin

infinite

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,021 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 06:59 AM

Sakura: If we're going to die, we're going to go down fighting!

SHE IS SO AWESOME.

Minato saving his son and daughter-in-law. fu.png

I really, REALLY hope the others, ESPECIALLY Sasuke, won't be here for at least one other chapter. We need to see the family talking and bonding and fighting together — and by family I of course mean Minato, Naruto and Sakura. <3

Edited by mydearbeloved, 15 May 2013 - 07:02 AM.

narusaku_ss_by_Cynthi.jpg

#51 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 07:00 AM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ May 15 2013, 02:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Pretty good chapter. Yet again, the Obito and Kakashi stuff is the best stuff here, Obito caught in his mindset of "if you can have it and not know the difference, why not?" while Kakashi still believes in reality.

One thing stuck out to me like a sore thumb, though, and it was the last page of the chapter. Naruto's reaction to his dad being brought back is surprisingly...calm? I mean, there's no surprise there whatsoever. How did he know his dad was going to be revived, let alone show up? Did he read the script too?

Maybe Naruto also read the spoilers for this chapter. laugh.gif

#52 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 07:01 AM

QUOTE (mydearbeloved @ May 15 2013, 01:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sakura: If we're going to die, we're going to go down fighting!

SHE IS SO AWESOME.

Minato saving his son and daughter-in-law. fu.png

I really, REALLY hope the others, ESPECIALLY Sasuke, won't be here for at least one other chapter. We need to see the family talking and bonding — and by family I of course mean Minato, Naruto and Sakura. <3

Agreed. Let him spring into action in the next couple of chapters. We don't need the others just yet. fu.png And yes, given what Sakura has said, I'm expecting to see her fighting at this point. I have a good feeling it's gonna happen. She is the student of the great Tsunade after all. biggrin.gif

Soraandven

Agreed. biggrin.gif It was alllllll Sakura-chan!

#53 Serenity Namikaze

Serenity Namikaze

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 07:02 AM

One thing that I have to say, it's great to read all the comments thanks to this one chapter. Thank you Kishi for giving us the Sakura we love wub.gif

#54 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Breaking News: Tumblr has exploded! I wonder how Chatte handles this. laugh.gif

Edited by NaruSaku4Life3g, 15 May 2013 - 07:02 AM.

#55 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

QUOTE (redragon88 @ May 15 2013, 02:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Maybe Naruto also read the spoilers for this chapter. laugh.gif

No kishi is a member of this forum, and his name is branden tongue.gif jk

Edited by rocci, 15 May 2013 - 07:03 AM.

#56 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ May 14 2013, 11:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's the song I played! Lol. It's awesome!

This is what is playing for me

Dammit, really need that podcast right about now!

I know. You're making me feel bad

QUOTE (Serenity Namikaze @ May 15 2013, 12:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
One thing that I have to say, it's great to read all the comments thanks to this one chapter. Thank you Kishi for giving us the Sakura we love wub.gif

I'll drink to that XD

Edited by James S Cassidy, 15 May 2013 - 07:04 AM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#57 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 15 May 2013 - 07:03 AM

QUOTE (StriderC @ May 15 2013, 07:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Overall just a great chapter. Kakashi was his usual bad-a## self, pledging to take down Obito. Sakura pushed everyone to the side and basically motivated the whole alliance[while also making sure that she was the only girl next to Naruto] wink.gif Shikamaru was his usual genius self, with a Shika/Ino moment if that's your thing. And who comes to the rescue? Not everbody's favorite mentally insane Uchiha but Minato. I'm calling it right now, next chapter is Minato giving Naruto his gift.

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#58 NinjaMedic

NinjaMedic

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 07:03 AM

well there goes the NH prediction of, "naruto and hinata are gunna be by each others side when minato comes and hes going to mistake them for a couple"... tongue.gif

this was by far the most epic chapter kishi has written in a while.. from sakura to shikaino to kakashi and obito till the end!!! i so can wait for the next chapter!!! eager.gif

and...

wait... wot.gif

is that venusaur?! ohmy.gif

#59 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 07:04 AM

QUOTE (Quinny52 @ May 15 2013, 01:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
@soraandven - You've wrote 3 posts in page 1 without using spoilertags, you NEED to use them on the first page of a chapter so readers aren't accidently spoiled - it's a rule. I'm not getting on your case, I'm just bringing it to your attention. smile.gif

Now this is the kind of chapter I needed after the last few months. That was smooth of Kakashi, those who throw away and stomp on the memories of lost loved ones are the greatest scum of all.

And DAT SAKURA!! biggrin.gif

Anyone else got some RtN vibe in this chapter? And some said Kishi had lost his mind... cool.gif

LOL I'm commenting wayyyyyyy too much right now. >_< tongue.gif

Anyway, I did get the RtN vibe this chapter. Most definitely. I love her expression right before she begins her speech. So much emotion!!! I love how selfless she was there, and the message she relayed to everyone! Just awesome...

#60 sardns

sardns

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 07:04 AM

*prays to every heavenly deity that a MAJOR NaruSaku moment happens in next week's chapter (as in a NaruSaku-is-one-step-closer-to-being-canon moment)*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users