BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 12 February 2021 - 01:28 PM

Does this mean the mods here have fixed the problems of the site, including the sign up for new memebers

#29602 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 12 February 2021 - 02:07 PM

A bit relevant:

I 'm currently watching the dub version of the Rock Lee anime, and I noticed that Naruto has a different voice actress.

sakura and a bunch of characters had different voice heck garra and kakashi were voiced by kiba actor and guy and pain had the same voice

#29603 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 12 February 2021 - 02:07 PM

Does this mean the mods here have fixed the problems of the site, including the sign up for new memebers

let's hope cause i was getting worried that site was in danger

#29604 Namaenash

Namaenash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 12 February 2021 - 02:56 PM

Thank you for bringing the site back!

http://namaenasuyou.tumblr.com/     ||     https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6308104/

"I'm sorry I didn't believe. But I'd given up believing in so much, until I met you. From the first day I saw you, you were everything I ever wanted to believe in. You can do this, Diana. I know you can...But I have to go."

"What? What are you saying?"

"It's okay, this is what I came here to do. I can save today, but you... you can save the world."

#29605 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 12 February 2021 - 03:13 PM

yes thank god this site is to important to us ns fans 

#29606 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 12 February 2021 - 05:14 PM

Forum is back. Thank You, Smiter.

Or whoever fixed it.

Yeah, thank Smiter. I had to contact him to actually fix it.

About that, we were having issues trying to get into our admin site. Glitches and stuff, including a huge white pillar, was blocking the options. As of right now, we're still having issues of adding and accepting new members. Hopefully, when Smiter logs in, he will fix that real soon. 

You're welcome!  :D

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#29607 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 12 February 2021 - 05:20 PM

A bit relevant:

I 'm currently watching the dub version of the Rock Lee anime, and I noticed that Naruto has a different voice actress.

Several characters seem to go that way too in Rock Lee and his Ninja Pals, Derock. I dunno hwhy, but it can be so weird at times!

#29608 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 12 February 2021 - 05:27 PM

About that, we were having issues trying to get into our admin site. Glitches and stuff, including a huge white pillar, was blocking the options. As of right now, we're still having issues of adding and accepting new members. Hopefully, when Smiter will fix that real soon. 

You're welcome!  :D

you got in contact with him thank you so much i was getting really worried about this

#29609 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 12 February 2021 - 05:28 PM

Several characters seem to go that way too in Rock Lee and his Ninja Pals, Derock. I dunno hwhy, but it can be so weird at times!

plus seeing orochimaru being played as a joke is to weird

#29610 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 12 February 2021 - 05:42 PM

In a way, it is. Maybe because it was way funnier in Japanese and the jokes and gags made sense. Hell, I think Tenten's VA didn't deliver her "straight man" scenes as good as her seiyuu in Japan. I don't think she used to this type of comedy.

latest?cb=20140126021943

#29611 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 12 February 2021 - 06:28 PM

In a way, it is. Maybe because it was way funnier in Japanese and the jokes and gags made sense. Hell, I think Tenten's VA didn't deliver her "straight man" scenes as good as her seiyuu in Japan. I don't think she used to this type of comedy.

Yeah, but Danielle Judovits, Tenten's English voice actress does do well with what she's got in her own way.

#29612 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 12 February 2021 - 07:08 PM

Yeah, but Danielle Judovits, Tenten's English voice actress does do well with what she's got in her own way.

By the looks of it she doesn't have much work beyond tenten, a sailor moon character and a hey Arnold character. Oh she was batgirl in The Batman.

I think they just changed around the voices to make them sound funnier in most cases.

Side note so what cause the site to go down?

#29613 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts

Posted 12 February 2021 - 07:21 PM

Side note so what cause the site to go down?

The automatic renewal for our domain failed, which caused the site to go down. Smiter managed to renew it for the next 2 years.

latest?cb=20140126021943

#29614 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 12 February 2021 - 08:01 PM

The automatic renewal for our domain failed, which caused the site to go down. Smiter managed to renew it for the next 2 years.

Might want to stay on top of that more.

#29615 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 12 February 2021 - 10:33 PM

Thank you as well, Derock.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#29616 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 13 February 2021 - 12:29 AM

Glad to know yall got the site fixed, thanks Derock!

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#29617 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 13 February 2021 - 04:00 AM

I'm curious who here has seen how cringe kishimoto's tv tropes page is
https://www.google.c...jfz42AJy8eKnuuu

#29618 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts

Posted 13 February 2021 - 04:54 AM

I was going to talk about that. There were some iffy stuff when I was reading the Rock Lee's anime TV tropes, especially on their YMMV page. They put down that Masashi's wife made him the scarf which provided inspiration for NaruHina in The Last. Did he ever said that in those interviews?

latest?cb=20140126021943

#29619 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 13 February 2021 - 05:07 AM

Oh it a bit more extensive then the last time I looked at it.

Just for everyone reminder. Kishimoto has constantly changed who his favorite character is all the time. For example, in jumpfesta 2014 (the one two months after the manga ended) Sakura was his favorite character.

...I swear this entire page is almost entirely about justifying that nH was always canon; there is even less on that page about other stuff then the last time I saw it.

It is nice that they have more interviews that they linked to, but why do all the interview come from after the ending (2014-2017)? Besides the one saying he liked the Ultimate ninja storm games?

So, apparently the bit where NS was a red herring and to troll the fans came from a 2017 interview...well I didn't know kishimoto invented time travel because the red herring stuff was in a interview before the last even came out; granted that was about Minato & Kushina.

Also they ignored the fact that Kushina was based off his wife as well and unless his wife has a habit of being randomly kidnapped personality wise she is more like Sakura.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 13 February 2021 - 10:11 PM.

#29620 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 13 February 2021 - 05:09 AM

I was going to talk about that. There were some iffy stuff when I was reading the Rock Lee's anime TV tropes, especially on their YMMV page. They put down that Masashi's wife made him the scarf which provided inspiration for NaruHina in The Last. Did he ever said that in those interviews?

I think it was mention around the time of the premier or at the premier (which makes it sound like promotional and to show how much he was supporting this movie the ending and the paring). But there also the interview where the Director and Writer say they were the ones that came up with it.

So, it is a guess of who is tell the truth.

...I swear you ask this before.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 13 February 2021 - 05:35 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, wtf, discuss

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users