78 replies to this topic

#61 Askia31

Askia31

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 11:59 PM

You guys are better to expect the worst. Now Hinata is going directly for the cake.

Edited by Askia31, 08 February 2012 - 12:01 AM.

#62 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 08 February 2012 - 12:01 AM

QUOTE (Askia31 @ Feb 7 2012, 06:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You guys are better to expect the worst. Now Hinata is going directly for the cake.

But....the cake is a lie.....

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#63 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 12:13 AM

But...what if Hinata wants Naruto...Lee wants Sakura...doesn't mean Sakura want Lee and Naruto wants Hinata.

Naruto wants Sakura, and Sakura wants Sasuke...Sasuke doesn't care about it though.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#64 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 12:14 AM

I would definitely prefer this direct approach of Hinata approaching Naruto. It will finally solve this issue rather than using indirect clues like Hinata's "resolved smile" or things NS and NH fans use that if you think about it, is not really strong proof.

Edited by Darth Krypt, 08 February 2012 - 12:14 AM.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#65 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 12:34 AM

I'm not gonna complain about the Hinata thing (if it's true) BUT It's gonna annoy me cause of the some of the fan shippers *sigh*

Edited by Phantom_999, 08 February 2012 - 12:34 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#66 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 01:06 AM

If Hinata approches Naruto, though, then what will happen? I don't get it. What would Naruto say? I've gone over it a thousand times in my head and I can't picture anything. Maybe "I love a girl named Sakura, sorry?" For some reason I picture him as too nice for that.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#67 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 01:32 AM

QUOTE (Fenris @ Feb 7 2012, 06:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If Hinata approches Naruto, though, then what will happen? I don't get it. What would Naruto say? I've gone over it a thousand times in my head and I can't picture anything. Maybe "I love a girl named Sakura, sorry?" For some reason I picture him as too nice for that.

No need of freaking out Hinata is not going to approach Naruto in the middle of a battle with Madara and tell him "I love you marry me". Let's calm down and wait for the chapter to be release.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#68 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 01:45 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Feb 7 2012, 05:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No need of freaking out Hinata is not going to approach Naruto in the middle of a battle with Madara and tell him "I love you marry me". Let's calm down and wait for the chapter to be release.

And there is no guarantee Naruto will be like "OMFG, UR the greetest gurl evur, Marry me hotness."
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#69 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 01:49 AM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Feb 8 2012, 02:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ehhh....she already did that.

Remember?

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#70 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 01:57 AM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Feb 7 2012, 06:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And there is no guarantee Naruto will be like "OMFG, UR the greetest gurl evur, Marry me hotness."

Exactly.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#71 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 08 February 2012 - 02:04 AM

Damnit, why does Kishimoto troll us like this?! Hehehe....... now all thats left is to wait for the chapter, circa 9 hrs

#72 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 02:14 AM

QUOTE (Strangelove @ Feb 8 2012, 01:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Remember?

LOL this.

jus drein jus daun.

#73 KeikoxYusuke

KeikoxYusuke

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 02:19 AM

QUOTE (Strangelove @ Feb 8 2012, 01:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Remember?

oh man...yeah, this is just something she would do, dry.gif am sorry if this sounds hateful, because I don't mean for it to sound that way .. BUT~~! rawr.gif I would be really upset if she did that AGAIN. down.gif I mean, I feel kinda terrible for feeling this way, confused.gif Hinata is a a good character right? she is a good girl right? confused.gif

not sure how to explain it... characters like her, just seem to get in the way of the pairing that the writer is hinting at. arg.gif arg.gif arg.gif I think it's clever sure, it makes us WANT to read more and more.. Kishimoto sure know's how to tease us.. hm.png ... what are the chances that part of that spoiler, the one with Hinata, was altered? I mean, doesn't that whole holding hands thing sound like a shoujo? headscratch.gif I suck at explaining myself.. sweatdrop.gif

Edited by KeikoxYusuke, 08 February 2012 - 02:20 AM.

narusaku_opening_12_by_toastywarrior-d5i

#74 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 02:35 AM

QUOTE (Mik3 @ Feb 7 2012, 01:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ABANDON SHIP THREAD

I had it in the sig for a while, its a good "how to" guide in panicking and abandonment of all hope.

I got the wrong user and wrong chapter, but yeah that thread is exactly what I meant.

#75 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 03:04 AM

QUOTE (KeikoxYusuke @ Feb 7 2012, 07:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
oh man...yeah, this is just something she would do, dry.gif am sorry if this sounds hateful, because I don't mean for it to sound that way .. BUT~~! rawr.gif I would be really upset if she did that AGAIN. down.gif I mean, I feel kinda terrible for feeling this way, confused.gif Hinata is a a good character right? she is a good girl right? confused.gif

not sure how to explain it... characters like her, just seem to get in the way of the pairing that the writer is hinting at. arg.gif arg.gif arg.gif I think it's clever sure, it makes us WANT to read more and more.. Kishimoto sure know's how to tease us.. hm.png ... what are the chances that part of that spoiler, the one with Hinata, was altered? I mean, doesn't that whole holding hands thing sound like a shoujo? headscratch.gif I suck at explaining myself.. sweatdrop.gif

Umm...I am afraid that would be beating a dead horse. I don't hate Hinata, but it would put her in worse light if she tried to do that again and it would make her look really pathetic. I have too much respect for Hinata to believe she would do that again. I would be like "Okay, now you are just trying to get attention. You haven't changed at all."

I don't think she gets in the way so much that the fans make her out to be the biggest deal. I mean, look at Love Hina. Shinobu is almost the exact same type of character, but she was never really in the way. Yeah she wanted to be with Keitaro, but she never forced herself on him. Though when she did finally confess, even though Keitaro kindly turned her down, she still didn't get in the way. So, I think the mindset of Hinata hindering is really based on fan speculation.
My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#76 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 03:15 AM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Feb 8 2012, 03:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Umm...I am afraid that would be beating a dead horse. I don't hate Hinata, but it would put her in worse light if she tried to do that again and it would make her look really pathetic. I have too much respect for Hinata to believe she would do that again. I would be like "Okay, now you are just trying to get attention. You haven't changed at all."

I don't think she gets in the way so much that the fans make her out to be the biggest deal. I mean, look at Love Hina. Shinobu is almost the exact same type of character, but she was never really in the way. Yeah she wanted to be with Keitaro, but she never forced herself on him. Though when she did finally confess, even though Keitaro kindly turned her down, she still didn't get in the way. So, I think the mindset of Hinata hindering is really based on fan speculation.

How did Keitaro turn her down? I haven't experienced any love triangles with charactes politely turning one down. The way that Keitaro turned Shinobu down, would it be a way that Naruto could turn Hinata down if she ever made advances?

jus drein jus daun.

#77 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 08 February 2012 - 03:31 AM

I don't know what to say anymore, the most I can say that she is been selfish, because she doesn't care if Naruto like her or like someone els, but she clearly say that when the war is over she will walk next to him and hold his hand. That a big deal my people why but, why Kishi will do that.....

Since chapter 469 NaruSaku has been gating a lot of hits, what if Kishi change his mind you people forget that this guy really like to write Sasuke, the people will be alot more happy if there is a SS and NH end there are more fans...

NaruSaku makes alot more sense, but if Kishi did not care about the fan he will make NaruSaku canon a long time ago.
I will always be a NaruSaku fan, I will never change or hate this pairing but things look hard right now and Kishi does not focus alot ont he romance side to give us hope, only is Naruto say thanks but no thank to Hinata. Honestly anyone of you see that.
Think about this aspect

#78 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 03:36 AM

QUOTE (Fenris @ Feb 7 2012, 08:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How did Keitaro turn her down? I haven't experienced any love triangles with charactes politely turning one down. The way that Keitaro turned Shinobu down, would it be a way that Naruto could turn Hinata down if she ever made advances?

I know Love Hina is not Shonen, but the coupling system is the same here in some retrospect.

Shinobu locked Keitaro in the closet and she confessed. Keitaro said "Don't cry. Remember the promise I made you? I know my exams are over, but that's still our promise and no one else's." He then kisses her cheek and says "You are too beautiful to be looking so blue, Shinobu."

And that was basically it. He didn't say "Sorry, but I don't love you." He just reminded her that even if she isn't the love of his life, that doesn't mean she isn't special to him. So, I can see Naruto doing the same.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 08 February 2012 - 03:37 AM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#79 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 04:47 AM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Feb 8 2012, 03:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know Love Hina is not Shonen, but the coupling system is the same here in some retrospect.

Shinobu locked Keitaro in the closet and she confessed. Keitaro said "Don't cry. Remember the promise I made you? I know my exams are over, but that's still our promise and no one else's." He then kisses her cheek and says "You are too beautiful to be looking so blue, Shinobu."

And that was basically it. He didn't say "Sorry, but I don't love you." He just reminded her that even if she isn't the love of his life, that doesn't mean she isn't special to him. So, I can see Naruto doing the same.

Yeah, I can see that too. (Hopefully Naruto wouldn't go as far as kissing her on the cheek like Keitaro did unsure.gif ) I think Sakura would get a bit tsundere there tongue.gif But I can definitely see something like that happening. smile.gif

jus drein jus daun.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users