• Please log in to reply
3333 replies to this topic

#3161 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 18 April 2020 - 02:16 AM

And here I thought Super strength required excellent chakra control which is the basis of medical ninjutsu. And Sakura only gained the superstrength after obtaining mastery of medical techniques. Oh wait never mind. F*** canon consistency am I right? :zaru:

Pretty much cause Naruto has no canon consistency or continuity anymore thanks to the war and the last.

#3162 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,543 posts

Posted 19 April 2020 - 06:51 AM

And here I thought Super strength required excellent chakra control which is the basis of medical ninjutsu. And Sakura only gained the super-strength after obtaining mastery of medical techniques. Oh wait never mind. F*** canon consistency am I right? :zaru:

Didn't Tsunade make a list of what is required to be a medical ninja right before taking Sakura as an apprentice. And from what I recall the super strength was based on like you said chakra control and was made so a medic nin could survive long enough to heal their teammates.

But its obvious what happened; they decided to give Salad a weakness to deal with complaints. Remember one of the things that is turning the audiences off of Boruto is that the kids are getting their parents' powers with no efforts. So like Rey in the rise of skywalker they give her a quick limitation/moment of weakness and say the problem is addressed. 

So she instead of being a mixture of her parents powers -like the rest of her friends- is instead just sasuke with sakura's super strength. Which doesn't make sense, since Sasuke not the one who raised and trained her. She should be Sakura with the sharingan if anything. But then she wouldn't have the chidori, and it not like they people working on Boruto like Sakura anyways.

#3163 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 19 April 2020 - 06:04 PM

And here I thought Super strength required excellent chakra control which is the basis of medical ninjutsu. And Sakura only gained the superstrength after obtaining mastery of medical techniques. Oh wait never mind. F*** canon consistency am I right? :zaru:

I guess this proves Salad is NOT Sakura's daughter because her REAL daughter would ace medical ninjutsu without trying. Right? Since everyone knows that it would pass down from generation to generation, then Salad is definitely NOT Sakura's kid.

Imagine if we find out that Salad can heal people just by them biting her.

Okay, I know this is bulllcrap logic, but if people are willing to say that Salad is Sakura's daughter because she genetically inherited super strength, then why can't it work in reverse? If she can't do a particular jutsu, it means she is not their kid.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 19 April 2020 - 06:05 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#3164 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 19 April 2020 - 09:42 PM

I mean, didn't Kushina in a way, techinically have super strength as well? Or am I wrong? Couldn't it just be something Sarada got from her Uzumaki heritage that it was claimed she had? And with the fact that she looks just like Karin, etc. the super strength in further works in Sarada's favor that she is a Uzumaki.

Edited by Illnevergiveup3, 19 April 2020 - 09:47 PM.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#3165 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 19 April 2020 - 11:13 PM

I guess this proves Salad is NOT Sakura's daughter because her REAL daughter would ace medical ninjutsu without trying. Right? Since everyone knows that it would pass down from generation to generation, then Salad is definitely NOT Sakura's kid.
Imagine if we find out that Salad can heal people just by them biting her.
Okay, I know this is bulllcrap logic, but if people are willing to say that Salad is Sakura's daughter because she genetically inherited super strength, then why can't it work in reverse? If she can't do a particular jutsu, it means she is not their kid.

agreed James that makes more sense but you have to figure Sakura a real Sakura would have trained sarada in medical ninjustu from the get go.
Also have you seen superman vs the elite movie cause it's so good especially the end speech he gives to Manchester black about dreams. If only he'd do that with Naruto

I mean, didn't Kushina in a way, techinically have super strength as well? Or am I wrong? Couldn't it just be something Sarada got from her Uzumaki heritage that it was claimed she had? And with the fact that she looks just like Karin, etc. the super strength in further works in Sarada's favor that she is a Uzumaki.

No I think that's anime scary clichéd super strength that only shows up when mad like erza or rukia.

#3166 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 20 April 2020 - 12:34 AM

agreed James that makes more sense but you have to figure Sakura a real Sakura would have trained sarada in medical ninjustu from the get go.
Also have you seen superman vs the elite movie cause it's so good especially the end speech he gives to Manchester black about dreams. If only he'd do that with Naruto
  No I think that's anime scary clichéd super strength that only shows up when mad like erza or rukia.

I read the comic. I'm still wishing Superman would have just pushed Jupiter within several feet of the Sun, stopped it midway, and showed them what REAL fear feels like. But, his methods was amazing to me as well.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#3167 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,543 posts

Posted 20 April 2020 - 01:20 AM

I mean, didn't Kushina in a way, technically have super strength as well? Or am I wrong? Couldn't it just be something Sarada got from her Uzumaki heritage that it was claimed she had? And with the fact that she looks just like Karin, etc. the super strength in further works in Sarada's favor that she is a Uzumaki.

Like Van said women when their angry having super strength is very common in manga. The only time she did something like that was when she beat up her classmates for calling her a tomato. So no she didn't have the medical ninja super strength.

What she did have were those chakra seal chains that did pass down to Naruto...though due to karin having them expect next week to show that the daughter not only has the byakugan without any training but she will have those chains as well.

#3168 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 20 April 2020 - 01:31 AM

Like Van said women when their angry having super strength is very common in manga. The only time she did something like that was when she beat up her classmates for calling her a tomato. So no she didn't have the medical ninja super strength.

What she did have were those chakra seal chains that did pass down to Naruto...though due to karin having them expect next week to show that the daughter not only has the byakugan without any training but she will have those chains as well.

wait seriously there giving himawari the charka chain wtf
I mean Sakura showed anger strength before training with tsunade

I read the comic. I'm still wishing Superman would have just pushed Jupiter within several feet of the Sun, stopped it midway, and showed them what REAL fear feels like. But, his methods was amazing to me as well.

the movie is a faithful adaptation of the comic but I love how super an tricked black atmthe end it's why superman will always be more of a hero than naruto.

#3169 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 20 April 2020 - 01:50 AM

I don't understand ... Why and How is this garbage farce is still going .... :down: :hm:

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#3170 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,543 posts

Posted 20 April 2020 - 02:34 AM

Well at least Naruto doesn't look as bad as he did in the Boruto movie. Dear God what with that girl's hair at 40 seconds?! Also, what group sent the idiot repeater to learn medical jutsu? Are they trying to die in the field?

Its the sequel to SP flagship money maker based off the Naruto anime team staff supported ending and it still being licensed out to other countries. It doesn't matter what its making in those countries as they still get a base price for the licensing. Let's say this Naruto was distributed to about 23 countries if all those countries do the same for Boruto and they pay lets say 500,000 a year. Then they would make 11.5 million a year easily off that, 23 million if they also do that with Naruto.

wait seriously there giving himawari the charka chain wtf
I mean Sakura showed anger strength before training with tsunade

That was me somewhat jesting somewhat expecting it to happen.

Yes but it wasn't anything more than typical angry anime girl strength.

#3171 ree

ree

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 20 April 2020 - 10:00 PM

Really they had canceled Boruto in the USA?

#3172 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 20 April 2020 - 10:52 PM

Only on Toonami. Viz Media is still translating, dubbing and distributing the anime series on DVD.

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#3173 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,543 posts

Posted 20 April 2020 - 10:54 PM

Stop showing it on toonami...oh it stop dubbing at episode 52 on Oct. 20 2019.

Only on Toonami. Viz Media is still translating, dubbing and distributing the anime series on DVD.

Have they gone past episode 52?

#3174 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 21 April 2020 - 12:07 AM

I was kidding and poking the holes in the logic that some say "Salad has Sakura's strength so that proves she is her daughter."

And yes, I have seen it. I have it on blu-ray. It is great. All-Star Superman is pretty good.

Gawd, if Bolt or Himawari get those chains that not even Naruto could use without Kushina's help...nah, this series already is ruined. It will just continue to keep digging.

Although, I wanted Naruto to learn Minato's technique and more and people said I was making Naruto too powerful. here, Bolt can learn both Naruto's and Sasuke's techniques and they are okay with.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 21 April 2020 - 12:16 AM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#3175 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 21 April 2020 - 01:33 AM

Didn't Tsunade make a list of what is required to be a medical ninja right before taking Sakura as an apprentice. And from what I recall the super strength was based on like you said chakra control and was made so a medic nin could survive long enough to heal their teammates.

But its obvious what happened; they decided to give Salad a weakness to deal with complaints. Remember one of the things that is turning the audiences off of Boruto is that the kids are getting their parents' powers with no efforts. So like Rey in the rise of skywalker they give her a quick limitation/moment of weakness and say the problem is addressed. 

So she instead of being a mixture of her parents powers -like the rest of her friends- is instead just sasuke with sakura's super strength. Which doesn't make sense, since Sasuke not the one who raised and trained her. She should be Sakura with the sharingan if anything. But then she wouldn't have the chidori, and it not like they people working on Boruto like Sakura anyways.

Yeah I had a feeling as well it was because of fan outcries that Sarada may end up a mary sue if she showed natural talent for healing as well. I was Just pointing out the logical inconsistency in that how can Sarada have the chakra precision superstrength but Be terrible at healing? That would be like saying Boruto can make rasengan no problem but then he struggles with chakra shaping manipulation on something else

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#3176 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,543 posts

Posted 21 April 2020 - 01:35 AM

Yeah I had a feeling as well it was because of fan outcries that Sarada may end up a mary sue if she showed natural talent for healing as well. I was Just pointing out the logical inconsistency in that how can Sarada have the chakra precision superstrength but Be terrible at healing? That would be like saying Boruto can make rasengan no problem but then he struggles with chakra shaping manipulation on something else

I don't think it was to deal with complaints about Salad but to deal with complaints of the entire generation.

#3177 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 21 April 2020 - 01:53 PM

I was kidding and poking the holes in the logic that some say "Salad has Sakura's strength so that proves she is her daughter."
And yes, I have seen it. I have it on blu-ray. It is great. All-Star Superman is pretty good.

Gawd, if Bolt or Himawari get those chains that not even Naruto could use without Kushina's help...nah, this series already is ruined. It will just continue to keep digging.
Although, I wanted Naruto to learn Minato's technique and more and people said I was making Naruto too powerful. here, Bolt can learn both Naruto's and Sasuke's techniques and they are okay with.

Oh a joke OK sorry
Though you'd think sarada would be good at that if she's really Sakura kid.
Sorry that speech superman gives Manchester black at the end was amazing and something Naruto needs a lesson in.
Also obi-wan is fighting Kakashi in the next death battle I hope obi-wan wins

#3178 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 25 April 2020 - 06:17 PM

Boruto is still on proves that there's no limit to human stupidity.  :zaru:

Edited by Gravenimage, 25 April 2020 - 06:18 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#3179 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 26 April 2020 - 01:58 AM

Boruto is still on proves that there's no limit to human stupidity.  :zaru:

It just gets worse and ruins the lore of the series already stated.

#3180 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 26 May 2020 - 11:27 AM

Actually, SP isn't picking up Bleach. The animation studio behind Pokemon is producing it.

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users