Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 04:04 AM

Chapter is out! smile.gif

Naruto's ghost spirit dangling beside him and the headless prank. laugh.gif

The way the Naruto's seal activated with the prison seal gate was awesome. wow.png

I thought this was an epic chapter! Can't wait for the next. a_thumbs.gif

Edited by Uzumakikage, 27 May 2010 - 04:28 AM.

#2 narukunsakuchan

narukunsakuchan

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 04:23 AM

So it is finally here huh? One of the most waited for fights in all of the manga... Next few chapters are going to be big
He is her earth, her foundation upon which to grow, and she is his heaven, his peace and tranquilty and also his reason to shoot for the stars.

#3 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 04:30 AM

Awesome, the fight begins!
+
Naruto's prank on Yamato was freakin hilarious.

Edited by Nee-sama, 27 May 2010 - 04:54 AM.

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#4 narukunsakuchan

narukunsakuchan

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 05:09 AM

haha naruto beat his inner emo now kyuubi is mad lol
He is her earth, her foundation upon which to grow, and she is his heaven, his peace and tranquilty and also his reason to shoot for the stars.

#5 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Reading<br />Video Games

Posted 27 May 2010 - 05:54 AM

Prankster Naruto returns! And it's glorious! XD

The battle coming down to the strength of their chakra makes sense. Yamato even said, way back during the Sai Arc, that the reason Naruto is able to survive the Kyuubi's poisonous chakra is thanks to his own powerful chakra.

I'm getting annoyed with MangaStream, though. Yeah, they're fast, and their scans are clean, but this overuse of swearing is really irking me. I seriously doubt that Kishimoto-sensei intended for Killer Bee to sound like some low rate rapper. >_<

#6 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 27 May 2010 - 06:44 AM

QUOTE (KungFuTruffle @ May 27 2010, 01:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Prankster Naruto returns! And it's glorious! XD

The battle coming down to the strength of their chakra makes sense. Yamato even said, way back during the Sai Arc, that the reason Naruto is able to survive the Kyuubi's poisonous chakra is thanks to his own powerful chakra.

I'm getting annoyed with MangaStream, though. Yeah, they're fast, and their scans are clean, but this overuse of swearing is really irking me. I seriously doubt that Kishimoto-sensei intended for Killer Bee to sound like some low rate rapper. >_<

I think he intended for Killer Bee to be a bad rapper so he'd be humorous. The cussing, yeah that probably is the translators just trying to be funny. Keyword: Trying.
\

#7 Evil Potato

Evil Potato

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 06:45 AM

Great chapter, dialogue was pretty cheap and hard to make sense of, but I guess its just because of fast translation. I really hope this is more of a fight than a stand and pull out chakra game, I wanna see them battle!!!!

#8 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 27 May 2010 - 06:59 AM

QUOTE (KungFuTruffle @ May 27 2010, 01:54 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There wasn't swearing, the words used were bakayaro and konoyaro. The first just means stupid person, but really strongly. Yaro is an insulting way to say "person" it could be stretched slightly (to make it's tone clearer in English) to be translated as "jerk" but certainly not cursewords. Kono means "this" or in informal Japanese when speaking directly to a person it's a slightly insulting way to say "you". So all that was said was essentially in English "stupid jerk" and "this jerk" or "you jerk".

Edited by ciardha, 27 May 2010 - 07:10 AM.

Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#9 pinkheartsyellowstars

pinkheartsyellowstars

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 07:19 AM

This is soooooo GOOOOOOOOOD!!! cool.gif

#10 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,195 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 27 May 2010 - 07:57 AM

he should just be glad Sakura wasnt there.

then he really wouldnt have a head
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#11 untold62

untold62

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 10:09 AM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ May 27 2010, 10:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
he should just be glad Sakura wasnt there.

then he really wouldnt have a head

i second that laugh.gif

Anyway, GREAT Chapter. This is getting interesting, just when I thought it would become boring.

#12 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 11:33 AM

The chapter was very good I laughed at the joke Naruto pulled on Yamato nice going Kishi. But I swear mangastream has a way with exagerating words so many foul language it wouldn't surprise me if they really misstranslated translations when involves the pairings but that's another story. sleep.gif I will wait for the chapter to come out on onemanga.

Now the real battle to control the Kyuubi will begin next chapter can't wait for it. Looks like Kishi is really planning something big for chapter 500 I can feel it.

Edited by Gravenimage, 27 May 2010 - 11:49 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#13 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 12:21 PM

Other than Killer Bee cursing like a sailor, I love this chapter.

KB and Naruto are alike in many ways.

Anyway, good chapter.
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#14 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 01:00 PM

Yeah the swearing definitely make no sense, specially when Yamoto is translated to say it aswell.

Pretty epic chapter, though got the feeling we aregoing to be seeing fanart with Naruto and Kyuubi playing tug of war, I was hoping for some real fighting but this is much more realistic, Naruto's not going to win in a fight against the tailed beast, only way that he'll win is in a battle of will and determination.

lol @ the Headless joke though shame on Kishi stealing it from Indiana Jones, can't remember which one, and it was his hand not the head I believe. still a classic non the less.

Edited by harry4e, 27 May 2010 - 01:01 PM.

iAnby7W.gif

#15 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 01:24 PM

Someone explain disembodied ghost Naruto to me.

What is the point in that?

Are we going to see the epic Naruto vs. Kyuubi fight scene with a malformed Naruto glommed onto his shoulder. Like creepy Zetsu? Or Pa Frog, but not as cool?

Also, it occurred to me that Killer Bee has his own talk no jutsu. I think he was set to be a rapper because we'd all be snoozing too much if we had to read that much narration without ridiculous rhymes. He's like Naruto's own Hermione, the one who explains it all. Except Hermione could have thrown in more "MF" bombs, while Killer Bee could do with a little less.

#16 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 01:26 PM

Oh man, you have no idea how I laughed. It's so long since kishimoto had put o good joke on the manga. Hidan would be really mad with this joke if he saw it. biggrin.gif

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#17 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 01:41 PM

^I second that!!! laugh.gif and yes, I agree that KB is a great teacher smile.gif . He has a very unique way of explaining things (by rhyming) & to be honest, I don't see the Naruto-Bee relationship like a teacher-student relationship. From the way they punked Yamato, they seemed more like brothers to me. KB is a much better brother than Sasuke could've been to Naruto.....

Edited by Newkerz, 27 May 2010 - 01:42 PM.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#18 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,843 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 27 May 2010 - 01:57 PM

QUOTE (tricksie @ May 27 2010, 09:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Someone explain disembodied ghost Naruto to me.

What is the point in that?

I don't think that's an actual ghost. I believe that is the actual chakra manifested itself as the owner's shape that's going to do something during the tug of war Killer Bee is talking about. Remember chakra does has something to do with spiritual energy, explained way back at the beginning of the series.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#19 NaruGirl

NaruGirl

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 03:57 PM

I laughed at that joke of his ! xD

I can't wait 'till the next chapter, XD i'm already impatientt!!
NaruSaku isn't just something, it's 100% the best.:3

#20 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

Is just a pretty face. Really.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 27 May 2010 - 04:11 PM

Kyuubi...

looks totally badass. XD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users