• Please log in to reply
221 replies to this topic

#181 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

Artest. Classy. Pick one.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • Interests:Anime, pot, and women. What more do you need in life?

Posted 25 February 2009 - 06:07 AM

I personally don't like bashing of any sort. I dont see the reasoning of bashing a character Kishimoto has created just because you disagree with the way the character behaves. For me, it immature and generally if I see True bashing to the point of it being flagrant, I'll usually stop reading...

Mah just my two cents. I like all the characters in this series.

#182 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 06 April 2009 - 06:15 PM

I personally am not a big fan of the paring but it is more of a possibility than Naruto Hinata. I like the idea but when someone only supports them for a stupid reason then I get mad. Their is a guy I know who supports them because they have both blond hair and blue eyes. That ticked me off a little.

#183 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 06 April 2009 - 08:10 PM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Apr 6 2009, 02:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I personally am not a big fan of the paring but it is more of a possibility than Naruto Hinata. I like the idea but when someone only supports them for a stupid reason then I get mad. Their is a guy I know who supports them because they have both blond hair and blue eyes. That ticked me off a little.

I agree. I think the pairing could work if they had enough interaction. I don't support it because i like NaruSaku alot better and it makes more sence, but if they put enough time to it, it could happen. And Ino can be nice some times so once you get past the lack of interaction and Ino's gossipy fangirl antics, it could be a good pairing.

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#184 Chivalrysae

Chivalrysae

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts
  • Interests:Flag Football, Anime, Indoor Wall Climbing, Hiking, Running

Posted 06 April 2009 - 08:37 PM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Apr 6 2009, 06:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You know...Hitler had the same mindset. lol.

I currently don't agree with the pairing right now because I don't know enough about Ino to really say she'd be a good match for Naruto. I feel that whoever Naruto is paired up with there needs to be some substance to the relationship. Who knows, maybe Ino will take notice of Naruto's growth as a ninja after the Pein fight and become a fangirl. smile.gif If we get Sakura, Hinata, and Hinata vying for Naruto's attention it'll be a Tenchi-like situation. All they'd need is a Cabbit.

#185 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 06 April 2009 - 08:56 PM

QUOTE (Chivalrysae @ Apr 6 2009, 04:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I currently don't agree with the pairing right now because I don't know enough about Ino to really say she'd be a good match for Naruto. I feel that whoever Naruto is paired up with there needs to be some substance to the relationship. Who knows, maybe Ino will take notice of Naruto's growth as a ninja after the Pein fight and become a fangirl. smile.gif If we get Sakura, Hinata, and Hinata vying for Naruto's attention it'll be a Tenchi-like situation. All they'd need is a Cabbit.

Lol that would sweet biggrin.gif

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#186 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

Artest. Classy. Pick one.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • Interests:Anime, pot, and women. What more do you need in life?

Posted 07 April 2009 - 04:02 PM

What makes this pairing pretty fun is just some of the interaction between these two. Some writers pull it off pretty well and some of the humor is spot on. Personally this is one of my favorite crack pairing.

#187 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 08 April 2009 - 04:59 AM

I enjoy it as a crack pairing as I find it believable from what has been portrayed in the actual manga that their two personalities can click if written by a good author. Though I prefer NaruTsu when it comes to favorite crack pairings.

#188 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 09 April 2009 - 10:14 PM

QUOTE (Chivalrysae @ Apr 6 2009, 03:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah I thought of the same thing as well when I heard that it screamed Nazi.

#189 JoHamSandwich

JoHamSandwich

Professional Excrement Initiator.

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,141 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 08:45 PM

Time to revive this thread. Again.

I need some good NaruIno fics to read.

Here's some that I've read lately that I like:

Between the Sheets <---I wish the author would update this fic, because it one of my favorite ones to read.

Justifying Betrayal <---AU, Set right after Valley of the End fight between Naruto and Sasuke. No NaruIno as of yet, but I like the story.

#190 Muffins?

Muffins?

Bearded Priest of Norvos

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 25 February 2010 - 05:13 AM

QUOTE (JoHamSandwich @ Feb 24 2010, 01:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Time to revive this thread. Again.

I need some good NaruIno fics to read.

Here's some that I've read lately that I like:

Between the Sheets <---I wish the author would update this fic, because it one of my favorite ones to read.

Justifying Betrayal <---AU, Set right after Valley of the End fight between Naruto and Sasuke. No NaruIno as of yet, but I like the story.

Ohhhh thanks I love NaruIno

JLHza2T.png

#191 Narusakurocks

Narusakurocks

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Interests:I collect Pokemon cards<br />I have a bunch of rubix cubes<br />I love to eat udon and soba, but not at the same time

Posted 26 November 2010 - 07:24 AM

I kinda like Naruino I haven't read any fanficts on them in a while.

Your love is like the wind. I can't see it, but I can feel it.

#192 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 09:12 PM

NaruIno hm... They'd look good together XD but yeah, I'd prefer NaruSaku... However, if I had to choose between NaruHina and NaruIno, I'd go for NaruIno XD
After all... blondes have all the fun fu.png

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#193 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 09:23 PM

QUOTE (Muffins? @ Feb 24 2010, 09:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ohhhh thanks I love NaruIno

If you like Naru/Ino I recommend the stories written by SKyMaiden she's one of the best Naru/Ino fan fic writters I have ever met all of her stories are so good. Find her at fanfiction.net
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#194 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Interests:Food: Asian (specifically Japanese)
    Religion: Christian
    Sports: Golf, Tennis, Rowing/Crew
    Hobbies: Finance, Politics, Books, Fine dining, video games
    Music: Rock

Posted 27 November 2010 - 09:34 PM

Never will happen! Why Naruto would fall for Ino suddenly? Why Ino would interest herself with Naruto? Ino has an idea that her BF (Sakura) is close and digging Naruto, why risk her friendship over him? It makes no sense!
[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
Let light be our guide towards victory
Whenever there's despair there's a darkness, whenever there's hope there's a light and it's up to us to bring in that light.

#195 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 11:01 PM

QUOTE (Hopestar @ Nov 27 2010, 03:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Never will happen! Why Naruto would fall for Ino suddenly? Why Ino would interest herself with Naruto? Ino has an idea that her BF (Sakura) is close and digging Naruto, why risk her friendship over him? It makes no sense!

You see, it's a crack couple. For fun purely. It's not meant to be taken too seriously smile.gif

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#196 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 27 November 2010 - 11:03 PM

In a way it would be kinda kinky, fu.png but I'd have to agree if Ino when after Naruto and Sakura saw this, it would definitely be a repeat of what happened with Sasuke.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#197 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,194 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 27 November 2010 - 11:48 PM

Thats actually part of the charm of the couple, and of the NaruSakuIno pairing. The three mesh well together, but also have quirks that give them room to grow as characters. When you add in the rivalry between Sakura and Ino and place Naruto as the object of that rivalry, you get a healthy rivalry unlike the one for Sasuke that was toxic in its implications, and development.

There are actually numerous examples of this in anime where the rivalry is used to grow the characters. In Sakura and Inos case what makes this a healthy rivalry is that the two would not be competing for his attentions like they did with Sasuke. Nor would the be competing to look the best in his eyes as he would give his heart to both equally, and would see each as beautiful given that that is his nature.

Instead they would compete to be better then the other. Narutos the type who would encourage them to grow stronger on their own, and their natural rivalry would push them to strive harder to be stronger.

Conversely they would both push naruto to be stronger so he could protect them as much as they want to protect him. Thus you have a healthy three way relationship.

With strictly Ino you have a similar dynamic to the NaruSaku relationship only with Ino being much bolder then Sakura and more flirtatious and open then Sakura would be initially.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#198 Hopestar

Hopestar

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts
  • Interests:Food: Asian (specifically Japanese)
    Religion: Christian
    Sports: Golf, Tennis, Rowing/Crew
    Hobbies: Finance, Politics, Books, Fine dining, video games
    Music: Rock

Posted 27 November 2010 - 11:55 PM

Can we and threesome pairing with Sakura, Naruto, & Sai?
[FONT=Times][SIZE=7][COLOR=blue]
Let light be our guide towards victory
Whenever there's despair there's a darkness, whenever there's hope there's a light and it's up to us to bring in that light.

#199 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,194 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 28 November 2010 - 02:35 AM

Not just no, But HELL NO! tongue.gif
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#200 JoHamSandwich

JoHamSandwich

Professional Excrement Initiator.

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,141 posts

Posted 03 December 2010 - 07:56 AM

Some NaruIno Goodness:

Heart of a Demon by David Jaxon
Beyond The Horizon by TearStainedUzumaki
ANBU Blonds by Ranita4ever