• Please log in to reply
54175 replies to this topic

#51221 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,492 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 30 December 2019 - 12:12 PM

Kyle:Oh my God, she killed Hinata.

Stan: I dont think anyone cares dude.

#51222 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 30 December 2019 - 05:37 PM

Stan: I dont think anyone cares dude.

Nope they don't.

#51223 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 31 December 2019 - 07:51 PM

Nope they don't.

At least those of us not obsessed with Hinata "winning" Naruto like he's some kind of prize.

#51224 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 31 December 2019 - 08:05 PM

At least those of us not obsessed with Hinata "winning" Naruto like he's some kind of prize.

No one should be a prize to be won.
You know the English voice for hinata puts more effort in voicing rin than hinata.

#51225 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 31 December 2019 - 11:52 PM

Guys watchmojo did it again another anime list that had NH in it top 10 most satisfying kisses and NH was number 1.

#51226 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 01 January 2020 - 12:09 AM

Guys watchmojo did it again another anime list that had NH in it top 10 most satisfying kisses and NH was number 1.

ZDaAABT.gif

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#51227 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,492 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 01 January 2020 - 12:25 AM

Damn it, but not that shocked really.

Also Happy New Year 🥳 everyone.

#51228 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 01 January 2020 - 12:29 AM

ZDaAABT.gif

that you going insane   

Damn it, but not that shocked really.
Also Happy New Year everyone.

I know I shouldn't be either but number 1 that's pushing it, seriously Darth Vader needs to end the leaf village.
Happy new year

#51229 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 01 January 2020 - 01:20 AM

No one should be a prize to be won.
You know the English voice for hinata puts more effort in voicing rin than hinata.

Stephanie Sheh also puts way more effort into voicing other roles I've heard her in outside of HInata. One example is Orihime in the Bleach anime!

#51230 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 01 January 2020 - 01:50 AM

Stephanie Sheh also puts way more effort into voicing other roles I've heard her in outside of HInata. One example is Orihime in the Bleach anime!

OR Ryo and isane from bleach, nui from kill la kill and that girl from lucky star in the lucky channel parts.

#51231 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 01 January 2020 - 01:58 AM

OR Ryo and isane from bleach, nui from kill la kill and that girl from lucky star in the lucky channel parts.

There's also her as Katana/Tatsu Toro in the DC Super Hero Girls shorts and movies too :)

#51232 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 01 January 2020 - 02:09 AM

There's also her as Katana/Tatsu Toro in the DC Super Hero Girls shorts and movies too :)

Really probably more effort in that didn't she voice sailor moon in a redub.

#51233 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 01 January 2020 - 02:37 AM

Really probably more effort in that didn't she voice sailor moon in a redub.

That's right, she was cast as Usagi/Serena in the redub Viz did a while back.

#51234 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 01 January 2020 - 02:48 AM

And she was the best one! She put the previous dub VAs to shame, especially on the emotional scenes.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#51235 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 01 January 2020 - 02:57 AM

Was it any good cause I think Kate Higgins voiced mercury and Michelle ruff and Johnny Yong Bosch were the two cats.

#51236 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 01 January 2020 - 02:58 AM

And she was the best one! She put the previous dub VAs to shame, especially on the emotional scenes.

Probably a better main character than Hinata sailor moon.

#51237 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 01 January 2020 - 06:18 AM

It’s only number 1 because that kiss is all anyone that watched it cares about/remembers in that movie. And since when has watch mojo’s lists meant anything?

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#51238 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 01 January 2020 - 11:17 AM

It’s only number 1 because that kiss is all anyone that watched it cares about/remembers in that movie. And since when has watch mojo’s lists meant anything?

I hear you
I just mentioned it cause people here have been showing watchmojo list that feature nh.

#51239 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 01 January 2020 - 07:21 PM

Oh yeah I know. But WE WE ALL KNOW the mindless bias kitten regarding NH now don't we? :hehehe:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#51240 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 01 January 2020 - 07:49 PM

Oh yeah I know. But WE WE ALL KNOW the mindless bias kitten regarding NH now don't we? :hehehe:

There's way too much of it, which is why it pisses me off so much. XP

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users