• Please log in to reply
5160 replies to this topic

#3061 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 14 May 2016 - 02:56 AM

keep telling yourself that if it comforts you. as it stands right now, it's leaning heavily towards ichihime. 

Can't tell me why I'm wrong to say that there can't be a relationship past friend without forced writing with Rukia and Renji, or Ichigo and Orihime?

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#3062 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 14 May 2016 - 03:12 AM

Unless Ywach just knocks Ichigo so hard that he lands right next to Rukia.

and then he'll be riding renji right with rukia  :lulz:

Can't tell me why I'm wrong to say that there can't be a relationship past friend without forced writing with Rukia and Renji, or Ichigo and Orihime?

let the latest chapters do the talking for me. ichihime has good build up just like ichiruki. you just can't be objective because you prefer ichiruki too much.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#3063 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 14 May 2016 - 03:14 AM

keep telling yourself that if it comforts you. as it stands right now, it's leaning heavily towards ichihime.

On what grounds?

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#3064 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 14 May 2016 - 10:20 AM

While true IchiHime won't be face desking worthy like Naruto, it is inferior to what should have been choice. I wouldn't be upset but it still says the so called Holy Trinity sure got lousy romance match up. Yes, I know, WSJ battle manga don't need to fixate on it, but a normal simple one will do. That or just do YYH route and call it a night.

#3065 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 14 May 2016 - 03:25 PM

While true IchiHime won't be face desking worthy like Naruto, it is inferior to what should have been choice. I wouldn't be upset but it still says the so called Holy Trinity sure got lousy romance match up. Yes, I know, WSJ battle manga don't need to fixate on it, but a normal simple one will do. That or just do YYH route and call it a night.

You mean ichiruki?
It has problem with no romantic arrow from both of the characters.
If it has, it would easily the most likely outcome.

I think if ichiruki become canon, one or both of them will have a romantic realization or they just become canon like naruto without any development.

#3066 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 14 May 2016 - 04:26 PM

You mean ichiruki?
It has problem with no romantic arrow from both of the characters.
If it has, it would easily the most likely outcome.
I think if ichiruki become canon, one or both of them will have a romantic realization or they just become canon like naruto without any development.

That's not true, especially that bit at the end. IchiRuki is just like NS developmentally. Just because they haven't said "I love you" straight up doesn't mean that they don't. It's clear with the way Ichigo speaks about her, and drops everything at the mention of her health, and through all of his dialogue about her "making the rain go away" that he has strong feelings for her.

Their development is right on line with how NS was, where neither straight up told the other how they felt, but it was implied many times over.

EXL5X4B.png

#3067 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 14 May 2016 - 05:37 PM

@ahk
What I mean with development is romantic development.

Unlike naruto, ichigo doesn't have any romantic feeling toward rukia. He's celibate shonen hero like most of shonen hero.

They're indeed develop, but not in romantic sense so far. It's in the friendzone.

NS is straight up told from naruto side, it's not imply. Maybe from sakura side.

#3068 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 14 May 2016 - 05:52 PM

@ahk
What I mean with development is romantic development.
Unlike naruto, ichigo doesn't have any romantic feeling toward rukia. He's celibate shonen hero like most of shonen hero.
They're indeed develop, but not in romantic sense so far. It's in the friendzone.
NS is straight up told from naruto side, it's not imply. Maybe from sakura side.

That's not true, Ichigo might not have said it word for word, but he's said it in action, and in statements such as "Rukia makes the rain go away" (paraphrasing, but that's the gist of it.

EXL5X4B.png

#3069 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 14 May 2016 - 06:05 PM

That's not true, Ichigo might not have said it word for word, but he's said it in action, and in statements such as "Rukia makes the rain go away" (paraphrasing, but that's the gist of it.

That is in deed true!

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#3070 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 14 May 2016 - 08:59 PM

I guess the idea is that it's a romance without being mushy since no one said anything or acknowledge it vs. one already loves that person. I'm more favor with the former especially as of late because for some reason, when it comes to the person that already loves the guy, that person usually clingy like they really want that love in return without saying it. Hinata was like that throughout the series and it was frustrating because we know she can be more.

But that's just me.

#3071 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 15 May 2016 - 01:14 PM

Or there would be no pairings at all.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#3072 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 15 May 2016 - 02:29 PM

Or there would be no pairings at all.

That's one suggestion....

Here's my thing Part 1 ended off between Ichigo and Rukia. So my feeling is that (pairings aside) The series is gonna end with Ichigo and Rukia.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#3073 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 15 May 2016 - 03:40 PM

I'll say this much: Ichigo and Rukia do often close the arc. Soul Society have them farewell with Ichigo forgetting that she has to stay. Winter War have them farewell forever (so they say). Full bringer have them reunited in a heartfelt scenery (until Rukia kicks his ass). So yeah, Orihime gets lost in the shuffle. I remember in Winter War, it was odd that nothing came out of her instead looking like a pet.

#3074 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 01:58 AM

@ahk
Is that a romantic indication or just fan interpretation?
Romantic indication doesn't need to be said by character it could be subtle like you said but it still need to be clearly a romantic indication.

@touken
Both is legitimate.
What important is the development.
They can reject it.
Hinata is a side character, I don't expect anything more from her.

And you still need the romantic indication for the former.

@Phantom
That's the most likely outcome.
Nobody canon.

canon pairing happen in shonen manga because (usually) of 2 thing :
1. To close the romantic plot/subplot.
2. To make children.

#3075 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 02:27 AM

Not really. I mean even in Fairy Tail main pairing don't have it but it's given that they will in the end. The point is the genuine bond that really carries the series. The best you can say is that IchiHime has a "league" because one person is confirmed in love as the other pairing just need to have them say it on the spot or do it overtime (off-screen included).

#3076 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 03:18 AM

@touken
Ft has clear romantic indication from Lucy.
Genuine bond usually lead to open ending, that's why you need romantic indication or else it will end with sudden romance resolution in the end.

That's what I always say about ichihime and one of the reason on why I believe there will be no pairing.

I think the best comparison with ichiruki is lelouchxthat green hair girl.

Edited by rocci, 16 May 2016 - 03:19 AM.

#3077 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 12:15 PM

@touken
Ft has clear romantic indication from Lucy.
Genuine bond usually lead to open ending, that's why you need romantic indication or else it will end with sudden romance resolution in the end.

That's what I always say about ichihime and one of the reason on why I believe there will be no pairing.

I think the best comparison with ichiruki is lelouchxthat green hair girl.

Fair enough. But you need a confirmation more than indication. Otherwise, we can say the same for Ichigo to Rukia since even Orihime thinks Ichigo loves Rukia, whether it's true or not. Think as "innocent until proven guilty."

#3078 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 12:22 PM

if anything rukia actually ships ichihimie since the beginning of the series.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#3079 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 12:40 PM

if anything rukia actually ships ichihimie since the beginning of the series.

Isn't the same for Orihime? I mean the best we got is that she was told that Ichigo needs both of them, which is why I said no pairings will happen.

#3080 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 02:33 PM

Isn't the same for Orihime? I mean the best we got is that she was told that Ichigo needs both of them, which is why I said no pairings will happen.

we'll see. right now, i'm just enjoying orihime be ichigo's shield, she's doing good so far. i could go without seeing another panel of rukia and renji together, but oh well.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users