124 replies to this topic

#41 Yoko

Yoko

Summoning Master

• ANBU
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 05:35 AM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Jun 14 2009, 01:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
A young man with a slight build, bright red shirt, dark pants, and his trademark cap on his head walked into the barracks, took one quick sniff of the air, spotted his 'lovely' team getting drunk off their arses, and he quickly barged right in.

"Oi. OI! What is all this crap, huh? You all have any IDEA how easily I could kill you all right now?! You soldier boy if I was a sniper, I'd put a bullet STRAIGHT into your big head. You Pyro guy with the open chest, I could be a Spy and stab you one time good in your bright shiny chest. Chick with the big va-va-vooms, I could play doctor with you first, then SAW right through you with my bonesaw! And you Sniper girl, I'd take great pleasure in lighting a bomb under your ass as a Demoman. Drinking and getting buzzed while the enemy skulks around here. In fact, *I* could be the enemy...in disguise! But anyways! The name is Scott. Scott the Amazing Scout at your service," Scott said, as he gave a gallant bow to the ladies, and slapped the men on their shoulders.

"I'll be your Leader for the foreseeable future," Scott continued, with a wide grin on his face.

"Shut the hell up before I hurt you~" Victoria tells the newest arrival after she gulps down the contents of her glass, setting the cup down on the table afterwards. "This is much more fun, anyhow!" She grins, leaning back in her chair a little. "The battle hasn't even started, so don't bitch at us quite yet..."

With that, she leaned forward again, reaching across the table to get more vodka.

#42 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 14 June 2009 - 06:05 AM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Jun 14 2009, 01:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
A young man with a slight build, bright red shirt, dark pants, and his trademark cap on his head walked into the barracks, took one quick sniff of the air, spotted his 'lovely' team getting drunk off their arses, and he quickly barged right in.

"Oi. OI! What is all this crap, huh? You all have any IDEA how easily I could kill you all right now?! You soldier boy if I was a sniper, I'd put a bullet STRAIGHT into your big head. You Pyro guy with the open chest, I could be a Spy and stab you one time good in your bright shiny chest. Chick with the big va-va-vooms, I could play doctor with you first, then SAW right through you with my bonesaw! And you Sniper girl, I'd take great pleasure in lighting a bomb under your ass as a Demoman. Drinking and getting buzzed while the enemy skulks around here. In fact, *I* could be the enemy...in disguise! But anyways! The name is Scott. Scott the Amazing Scout at your service," Scott said, as he gave a gallant bow to the ladies, and slapped the men on their shoulders.

"I'll be your Leader for the foreseeable future," Scott continued, with a wide grin on his face.

Leiws sighed, he actually found someone more annoying than Bogden....and he was their leader.

uc.png

#43 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

Sun Tzu said whaaaaaaaaat?

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts
  • Interests:Your mother.

Posted 14 June 2009 - 11:33 PM

Bogdan laughed gently as he raised from the chair. " I'm sorry, leader. We're trying to enjoy the little moments of peace we can get. And the sight and taste of alcohol does ...lighten our mood. And makes us disrespect authority lightly. " Zipping the pyro suit, the young man grinned. " My name is Bogdan, komadant. I shall help you and our team to get though this...war. I think this is a war. Calling this a program does leave my head in a mess. But then again. We're immortal until we get old inside their arenas. Respawning wasn't it now? "

Quickly Bogdan blinked twice.

" Sorry Komadant. My big mouth likes to run a lot. Anyhow. Join us, we're socializing. Sit in my chair comrade. I'll go get another one for myself. " Chanted the slavic man as he tapped Scott's shoulder. He then walked off to get a chair of his own since he gave Scott his seat.

#44 Yoko

Yoko

Summoning Master

• ANBU
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 12:04 AM

QUOTE (Yakatsu @ Jun 14 2009, 07:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bogdan laughed gently as he raised from the chair. " I'm sorry, leader. We're trying to enjoy the little moments of peace we can get. And the sight and taste of alcohol does ...lighten our mood. And makes us disrespect authority lightly. " Zipping the pyro suit, the young man grinned. " My name is Bogdan, komadant. I shall help you and our team to get though this...war. I think this is a war. Calling this a program does leave my head in a mess. But then again. We're immortal until we get old inside their arenas. Respawning wasn't it now? "

Quickly Bogdan blinked twice.

" Sorry Komadant. My big mouth likes to run a lot. Anyhow. Join us, we're socializing. Sit in my chair comrade. I'll go get another one for myself. " Chanted the slavic man as he tapped Scott's shoulder. He then walked off to get a chair of his own since he gave Scott his seat.

Victoria once again leaned back in her chair. "Scott, huh?" She laughed, "My name's Victoria, nice to meet you, bossman." She really was in danger of falling OFF her chair. Didn't stop her, though. Her face felt warm from the alcohol, but the Sniper didn't particularly mind.

#45 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 15 June 2009 - 12:59 AM

Deciding to follow his teammates Lewis simply gave a little wave, being too intoxicated to trust himself with any gestures.

"Lewis."

uc.png

#46 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 15 June 2009 - 04:45 AM

"Oi, nice to meetcha all," Scott exclaimed, as he grabbed Lewis's hand and shook it up and down energetically, and gave Victoria a gallant bow.

"And hmm, Bossman. I like that. Great nice name for me," Scott said in reply to Victoria, as a grin spread across his face.

"So, you guys ready for a mission, cause I know I'm ready to take a baseball bat to some Blu's faces," Scott exclaimed, with a maniacal gleam in his eye.

#47 YonderBeyonder

YonderBeyonder

THIS ICON HAS BEEN IN THE ARMSTRONG FAMILY FOR GENERATIONS!

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 85 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, roleplaying, videogames, books, movies, writing, drawing, making music videos, and quite a few other things, really.

Posted 15 June 2009 - 05:11 AM

"Hello zere, Scott," Matrona cried, waving at the new guy cheerily and hopping about from foot to foot, her boobles jiggling in an almost dangerous manner. "Mission? Already? I need to shine my shoes. D:"

With a little D: , Matrona became silent with sad.

#48 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 15 June 2009 - 05:20 AM

QUOTE (YonderBeyonder @ Jun 15 2009, 01:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"Hello zere, Scott," Matrona cried, waving at the new guy cheerily and hopping about from foot to foot, her boobles jiggling in an almost dangerous manner. "Mission? Already? I need to shine my shoes. D:"

With a little D: , Matrona became silent with sad.

Scott watched with focused eyes as Matrona bounced up and down.

"Buh buh, ahhh yeah! I mean no no! I mean umm, we can get to know each other a little better, before we start any missions," Scott stuttered out, as he tried to get his eyeballs back into his head.

#49 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 05:35 AM

Bogdan took a chair from ...some random place in the barracks and placed it next to the table. " Alright , leader. Let's start with you. " He chanted as he sat down quietly. Taking the bottle of vodka and pouring some into his glass, Bogdan....patiently awaited.

#50 YonderBeyonder

YonderBeyonder

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 85 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, roleplaying, videogames, books, movies, writing, drawing, making music videos, and quite a few other things, really.

Posted 15 June 2009 - 05:35 AM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Jun 15 2009, 02:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Scott watched with focused eyes as Matrona bounced up and down.

"Buh buh, ahhh yeah! I mean no no! I mean umm, we can get to know each other a little better, before we start any missions," Scott stuttered out, as he tried to get his eyeballs back into his head.

With an explosive cheer of some sort of mutated lovechild of English and Russian, Matrona bounced, as well as some of her body-parts bouncing about on their own.

"Ve can shine my shoes! My beautiful shoes!"

A pause.

"Do you like shoes?"

#51 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 05:41 AM

QUOTE (Yakatsu @ Jun 15 2009, 01:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bogdan took a chair from ...some random place in the barracks and placed it next to the table. " Alright , leader. Let's start with you. " He chanted as he sat down quietly. Taking the bottle of vodka and pouring some into his glass, Bogdan....patiently awaited.

"Uhh, whaa," Scott said uncomprehendingly, as his focus stayed on Matrona.

QUOTE (YonderBeyonder @ Jun 15 2009, 01:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
With an explosive cheer of some sort of mutated lovechild of English and Russian, Matrona bounced, as well as some of her body-parts bouncing about on their own.

"Ve can shine my shoes! My beautiful shoes!"

A pause.

"Do you like shoes?"

Scott could feel his head bounce up and down with every movement of Matrona's body.

"Uh uh, yes? I like shoes. Do you like them? I see you have on some pretty nice ones now," Scott replied, as he forced his brain to focus on the question asked...and not certain bouncing body parts.

#52 YonderBeyonder

YonderBeyonder

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 07:02 AM

"Oh, DA! I luff shoes! Zey're my soul! My beauty! My existence!" With that, Matrona crushed her hands to get chest, squashing her airbags in an interesting manner before she twirled a little on her bright red heels.

She quite suddenly noticed her glass was empty. With that, she swept over to Bogdan, holding out her glass for more with a srsfaise.

#53 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 07:13 AM

Bogdan flinched for a second. " Oh , I apologize medic. " He chanted as he poured some to the woman's glass. " I'll avoid in doing that in the near future. " He spoke as he rolled that accent again. Like a peacock showing his feathers.

#54 YonderBeyonder

YonderBeyonder

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 09:38 AM

With a minute curtsey, Matrona leant forward, and placed a light kiss upon the edge of the pyro's mouth.

With that, the shoe-loving medic threw back her drink and pranced off to search for her doctors' coat and gloves which was apparently supposed to be around there, or something like that. She needed to make sure they matched her shoes, anyway.

#55 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 15 June 2009 - 10:05 AM

The pyro did enjoy this...little kiss. Bogdan quickly with a jolt of a stare he noticed that the medic was fleeing the scene of the crime. Quickly, with a grin and drinking the remains of his glass in a rush, he gotten up. " If you excuse me , my comrades. Komadante. " He spoke as he politely walked off.

Where to?

To the medic of course. Somehow the pyro was heavily..interested in her as he spotted her he spoke up. " Comrade. I see you left the table for a reason. Need help or a friendly shoulder? " He asked with a small smile on his face, second intentions? Probably nothing. After all he is a man that spoke his mind. Or was really good a cloaking those second intentions and plots behind his words.

#56 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 07:08 AM

((I'm surprised no one has posted here since this morning, this thread was so hot for the first couple days.))

Lewis watched as Bogdan and Matrona left the barracks, leaving him alone with the two Brits Victoria who was getting increasingly drunk and Scott their leader. Deciding he needed some fresh air to clear his head Lewis (who was still buzzed) staggered to his feet, only to trip over his own bazooka and fall forward to the ground. He couldn't remember anything happening to him that was more embarrassing, then he realized that he had just fell face first into Victoria's lap.

"Oh crap...."

Lewis thought he was gonna die.

uc.png

#57 Yoko

Yoko

Summoning Master

• ANBU
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 11:49 AM

QUOTE (UzumakiEdward85 @ Jun 16 2009, 03:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
((I'm surprised no one has posted here since this morning, this thread was so hot for the first couple days.))

Lewis watched as Bogdan and Matrona left the barracks, leaving him alone with the two Brits Victoria who was getting increasingly drunk and Scott their leader. Deciding he needed some fresh air to clear his head Lewis (who was still buzzed) staggered to his feet, only to trip over his own bazooka and fall forward to the ground. He couldn't remember anything happening to him that was more embarrassing, then he realized that he had just fell face first into Victoria's lap.

"Oh crap...."

Victoria briefly wondered how this happened. Somehow, she had ended up on the floor, and out of her chair. And the soldier had apparently... Tripped. Oh, she was going to kill him. Maybe. The Alcohol had put her into a good mood, but this sort of thing...

With an odd smile on her face, she quite promptly kicked Lewis off of her, none too gently. She thinks she saw his head hit a table leg, but she didn't care. Leaning over and holding the blade of her kukri to his face, Victoria grinned.

"Do that again, mate, and I'll murder you~"

One shouldn't sound quite THAT cheerful while threatening to kill someone. Should they? Ah well, it didn't matter. With that thought, Victoria pushed herself off the ground, and exited the kitchen/dining area.

#58 Yakatsu

Yakatsu

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 12:00 PM

" I smell.... " A unknown person walked the bridge that connected the two forts. " I smell.... " He continued on speaking like he was some weird mysterious character.

" Booze! " The shadow was stripped away from him.

Meet Virote, the old drunkard Heavy!

" Psh, some program this is. Supplying the REDs with good booze meanwhile the BLUs get awful beer. They except me to work in these conditions?! " His gruff voice echoed into the halls of the RED base.

" I do hope they know what a ceasefire is....actually...I don't. " A small grin was smacked in the huge man's face. Guided by his lust for blood and booze , the man ventured forward with nothing more in his mind then.. stroking his beard like he was some chinese hermit straight from a kung-fu flick, this guy was older , taller and pretty much more....experienced then the rest of the crew. Innovation versus experience. This would be rather...interesting.

But forget that. Where's the booze?!

Edited by Yakatsu, 16 June 2009 - 12:02 PM.

#59 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 06:08 PM

~MEET JULIET AKA JULIE/JULES~ 8D

Julie watched as Virote staggered his way across the bridge separating the Red Team Fort from the Blu Team Fort, and chuckled to herself lightly before she went back to building her sentry on the second floor of her fort, facing the bridge connecting both forts.

If any Red's decided to come across they were going to be in for a nasty surprise, Julie cackled madly to herself as she used to wrench to knock in the last bolt on her sweet death machine sentry.

Then deciding that she didn't want to miss any of the excitement of what was to happen when Virote made his large presence known, Julie quickly set up a Teleporter Entrance near the Re-Spawn Room, and then quickly made her way downstairs towards the underground waterway, so that she could sneak across to the Red side undetected.

Julie cackled quietly once more to herself, as she envisioned the blood and guts of her enemies, flying all over the place if they ever decided to make the mistake of crossing that bridge.

Yup, today was going to be a gooood day.

~~~

QUOTE (UzumakiEdward85 @ Jun 16 2009, 03:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Deciding he needed some fresh air to clear his head Lewis (who was still buzzed) staggered to his feet, only to trip over his own bazooka and fall forward to the ground. He couldn't remember anything happening to him that was more embarrassing, then he realized that he had just fell face first into Victoria's lap.

"Oh crap...."

QUOTE (Yoko @ Jun 16 2009, 07:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
With an odd smile on her face, she quite promptly kicked Lewis off of her, none too gently. She thinks she saw his head hit a table leg, but she didn't care. Leaning over and holding the blade of her kukri to his face, Victoria grinned.

Scott rolled his eyes, as he watched the ungraceful Lewis make a total and complete fool of himself.

"Oi oi, boy-oh. You're gonna get yourself killed doing idiotic things like that. Now get up on your feet, go wash you face off or something, and FOCUS. Blu can strike at us at anytime, and you lumbering around drunk of your ass will only get you killed. Or worse. Or get a fellow teammate killed. Now get up on your feet, and quit making a disgrace of yourself," Scott commented mildly to Lewis, as he sat with an arm slung over the back of his chair, and his body slightly slouched, but with a barely hidden edge of steel to his voice.

#60 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 09:45 PM

QUOTE (Yoko @ Jun 16 2009, 07:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Victoria briefly wondered how this happened. Somehow, she had ended up on the floor, and out of her chair. And the soldier had apparently... Tripped. Oh, she was going to kill him. Maybe. The Alcohol had put her into a good mood, but this sort of thing...

One shouldn't sound quite THAT cheerful while threatening to kill someone. Should they? Ah well, it didn't matter. With that thought, Victoria pushed herself off the ground, and exited the kitchen/dining area.

Lewis staggered to his feet rubbing the back of his head, ignoring the ever annoying Scott's beratings and sighing to himself.

"Sorry Victoria."

He knew she had already left and probably couldn't hear him but he didn't trust himself near her again right now, right now he really needed a smoke. Ignoring the fact Scott was still in the room with him he reached into his pants and pulled out a pack, he then popped one of the cancer sticks into his mouth when he realized he didn't have a light.

"I wonder if Bogdan has a light, he is a Pyro after all." He thought as he left the barracks.

uc.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users