• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 05 August 2015 - 03:15 PM

tumblr_nslton7P001rbxsdho1_540.jpg

Release Date: Fall 2016

I'll be posting more info as it comes out but Gamecom only gave us a trailer and what it would be out on.

Edited by Fyuria'sLeo, 05 August 2015 - 03:52 PM.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#2 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 03:19 PM

People and I marked the hell out of this one.

#3 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 05 August 2015 - 05:32 PM

I got to say when it came to Halo Wars it did feel different given it was a RTS game, but what really fascinated me about the game was the story I thought it was done beautifully so that's something I'm really looking forward to seeing what the story has to offer for Halo Wars 2. At the same time I kinda saw it coming because their was an achievement "Get Ready For The Sequel" or something like that so it was a big hint given that..  While I am excited about Halo Wars 2 I still got to say Halo 5 Guardians is still my top priority everyone here knows Master Chief, John 117) is what drives the story of the Halo games. 

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#4 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 05 August 2015 - 05:40 PM

I got to say when it came to Halo Wars it did feel different given it was a RTS game, but what really fascinated me about the game was the story I thought it was done beautifully so that's something I'm really looking forward to seeing what the story has to offer for Halo Wars 2. At the same time I kinda saw it coming because their was an achievement "Get Ready For The Sequel" or something like that so it was a big hint given that..  While I am excited about Halo Wars 2 I still got to say Halo 5 Guardians is still my top priority everyone here knows Master Chief, John 117) is what drives the story of the Halo games. 

same.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#5 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 03 February 2017 - 03:52 PM

Okay everyone hows I felt Halo 5 felt underwhelming when it came to the execution of it's story compared to what made it enriching about the deep emotional story that Halo 4 had.. 

So my over all excitement for Halo kinda diminished when it came to the story after Halo 5.

Though I can say with ease that Halo Wars 2 at least with what I've seen from the story is getting my hopes up again when it comes to Halo 6. 

Mission 1:

Mission 2 cutscene: 

- This was all that was out as far as the campaign goes. 

10 years since Halo 3, I never thought we'd step back on this Forerunner installation again.. man that sure does bring back memories. 

This was all I needed just to see how where I'd stand with it, and i preordered it today (Only a couple weeks to go!!) and the other main reason was I loved the story of Halo Wars I think it might just be fourth favorite after Halo 3 (oddly enough it's 3rd for favorite),   Halo 2 (being at 2), and Halo 4 being at #1 obviously.. So It'll be great seeing all these characters again after 28 years in Halo timeline lol...

Which also this game is I think 5 months after Halo 5 Guardians so I think my suspicions for the most part are gone, there's still a small 20% left, but that's just a precaution of mine.

Though, How many here believe we'll get something with Halo 6 at E3 this year? Cause I honestly feel we will get something cause at the very least I'm interested in seeing where the story goes after this game (since chronologically it is 5 months after Halo 5) 

Edited by LuckyChi7, 03 February 2017 - 05:16 PM.

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#6 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 03 February 2017 - 07:42 PM

Though, How many here believe we'll get something with Halo 6 at E3 this year? Cause I honestly feel we will get something cause at the very least I'm interested in seeing where the story goes after this game (since chronologically it is 5 months after Halo 5) 

I'm not sure we'll see anything beyond an announcement if we do get something, MS got allot of backlash after they cancelled scalebound, so we are going to see fewer games that are more than a year away from release. 

I am personally hoping we see a new IP from 343i, maybe a game taking on Destiny or (I'm not sure if MS own the IP or if it went with Bungie,) maybe a Oni reboot.

While A Halo 6 on the Scorpio would look amazing, but it's time for new ip's, Master Chief needs a bit of rest.

iAnby7W.gif

#7 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 03 February 2017 - 10:17 PM

Big Info dump incoming here we go.

So Im gunna throw down some videos then I'll start talking about the various game modes and info and characters we will be seeing

Atriox Trailer

Multiplayer Vidoc

Story Vidoc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bv-VAGUuc34

Now that you have a bit of a taste for whats to come lets delve deeper into this story.

So Halo Wars 2 takes place twenty-eight years after the events of Halo Wars One in 2531, after The Spirit of Fire had floated adrift in space for decades and declared by the rest of the UNSC as "lost with all hands". The remaining crew of Spirit of Fire are awoken from cryo-sleep above the Ark from Halo 3. Led by Captain James Cutter (I love his character so much)  the crew of Spirit of Fire encounter the violent mercenary faction known as The Banished led by the cunning Brute Warlord, Atriox. Having previously battled the Covenant the Banished rose to power in wake of the empire's fall in 2552 by gaining control of numerous assets from the Covenant.

According to franchise director Frank O'Connar, a primary theme of the game is two commanders from two very different backgrounds facing off against each other in an attempt to gain control of Installation 00. The crew of Spirit of Fire, having been in cryo-sleep since 2531, are unaware of the nature of the installation nor do they know the result of the Human-Covenant War. In an effort to return home, Cutter leads the ship's crew to the surface of Installation 00 to search for a way to reconnect with the rest of the UNSC. It is at this time that the crew encounter Atriox and The Banished. While Halo Wars 2 will tonally feel like a direct continuation of Halo Wars, managing director Kevin Grace claims that the game will have a similar tone to Halo: CE, as the game's setting is primarily contained within one location.

Now that's just the basis of the story we'll find out more once we all get to actually touch the campaign on the 21st.

Lets talk about game play, Halo Wars 2 is a real-time strategy video game with two playable factions: the UNSC and the Banished. The game's campaign will consist of thirteen missions.

The multiplayer mode will feature a number of game modes and will support up to six players, one for each leader in the game. 

I'll make another post once ive compiled all the leader and gamemode info so its not an entire mess when I post it!

Edited by Fyuria'sLeo, 03 February 2017 - 10:17 PM.

#8 Setto Kaiba

Setto Kaiba

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • Interests:I like a bit of this and that.

Posted 16 March 2017 - 01:59 AM

This game didn't really...accomplish much in my opinion. There wasn't a lot of point to it...

#9 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts

Posted 16 March 2017 - 03:28 PM

This game didn't really...accomplish much in my opinion. There wasn't a lot of point to it...

Its wrapping up The Spirit of Fires story seeing how in actual lore we havent heard jack about what happened to them 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Gaming, Halo Wars, Halo, PC, Xbox One

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users