Close
Photo

How do you think this would pass for a Horror fanfic?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 12 May 2016 - 04:05 PM

I'm writing the first fanfiction I've written in a long time, and it's a crossover with Naruto and my own series "Chris Lynheart", 

I'd like to know if you think what you're about to read is scary, or at the very least, unnerving. If you want to know what leads to these developments, click on the link so you have an idea of what's going on.

https://www.fanficti...-to-the-Unknown

Here's what I wrote

Edited by Dalton.T.R, 12 May 2016 - 04:06 PM.

#2 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 26 May 2016 - 03:59 PM

I can't say it is scary. I'll just say it's interesting and endearing. Surely, you have talent and all but the detailing is not that crisp, the required depth that gets the reader reeling in just simply is not there. Alas, I mean nothing but well. I hope you get what I'm trying to say.

#3 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 06:50 PM

I can't say it is scary. I'll just say it's interesting and endearing. Surely, you have talent and all but the detailing is not that crisp, the required depth that gets the reader reeling in just simply is not there. Alas, I mean nothing but well. I hope you get what I'm trying to say.

Yeah, I get it. Horror isn't my strong suit, but I was just hoping to get the point across. Everything improves with practice. :)

#4 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 28 May 2016 - 11:39 PM

If that's the case. Go on with it. Explore your creativity. Who knows; it may turn into one of your strong suits?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users