#1 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 30 April 2014 - 07:37 PM

Okay. So I've been wondering over this for quite sometime now. I wonder what answer did Sasuke give to Hagoromo which convinced him to give Sasuke a powerup. It may be a gamble, but whatever it is, it was strong enough to convince Hagoromo. What are the views of you people on this?

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#2 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 08:23 PM

To be honest, Sasuke probably could have given any answer and Hagoromo probably would have given him the power anyway due to it being some kind of inheritance.

I am guessing Sasuke wants to achieve peace as well, but feels he wants to achieve peace by control. He wants to be in charge of everything and rule kind of with an iron fist while Naruto wants peace through love.

That is my guess. If Sasuke is supposed to be not evil nor good, then he has to play something similar to Danzou tried doing.

Sort of like General Zod in Man of Steel:
"Every action I take, no matter how violent or how cruel, is for the greater good of my people."

That's my best guess.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#3 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 08:27 PM

Sage: Long ass moral speech.

Sasuke: "Screw you, gimme my free powers."

Sage: "Okay."

#4 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 08:37 PM

To be honest, Sasuke probably could have given any answer and Hagoromo probably would have given him the power anyway due to it being some kind of inheritance.

I am guessing Sasuke wants to achieve peace as well, but feels he wants to achieve peace by control. He wants to be in charge of everything and rule kind of with an iron fist while Naruto wants peace through love.

That is my guess. If Sasuke is supposed to be not evil nor good, then he has to play something similar to Danzou tried doing.

Sort of like General Zod in Man of Steel:
"Every action I take, no matter how violent or how cruel, is for the greater good of my people."

That's my best guess.

This.

I believe that's the case and he will do it by force. I guess you can say his path is now similar to Indra because instead of destruction, he wants peace but in a forceful way. Just because you're reincarnation of someone, doesn't mean you go the exact path. I mean Indra didn't seem bad guy, rather good, just the agreement of Ashura being the successor is what pissed him off. It's like seriously, give a lower rank the title over him.

#5 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 08:39 PM

This^ I pretty much agree. Sasuke is a character who is always power ups for free. To me it doesn't matter what answer he gave to the sage he will still get the rinnegan due that he's Indra's reincarnation.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#6 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 30 April 2014 - 09:07 PM

Sage: "I want you two to work together"

Naruto: "sure we're best buds!"

Sasuke:"No kitten both of you I'm gonna kill him and take his dream now gimme my power-up"

Sage: "Sure, here you go"

Sage:

waitwhat.gif

eh10ut.jpg

#7 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 04:12 AM

So basically, Naruto belongs to the creed of Assassin's and Sasuke to the Templars(To put it in the words of Assassin's Creed game). Wait, according to what you guys say, he wants to have control using force, and if he has the ultimate left/right eye(I don't remember which eye), he can initiate the Infinite Tsukuyomi right? OMG, brace yourselves! 

#8 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 04:34 AM

So basically, Naruto belongs to the creed of Assassin's and Sasuke to the Templars(To put it in the words of Assassin's Creed game). Wait, according to what you guys say, he wants to have control using force, and if he has the ultimate left/right eye(I don't remember which eye), he can initiate the Infinite Tsukuyomi right? OMG, brace yourselves! 

I don't think he wants to do it through that though. The Tsukuyomi is more of a Matrix kind of ordeal and is not really...real. It is all an illusion meant to trick the mind. I think Sasuke wants something more...real.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#9 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 04:42 AM

I don't think he wants to do it through that though. The Tsukuyomi is more of a Matrix kind of ordeal and is not really...real. It is all an illusion meant to trick the mind. I think Sasuke wants something more...real.

Blackmailing everyone! If they don't follow his orders, he will stab them :argh:  XD

#10 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 10:34 AM

Well he told the Sage he wants to became the new Hitler. :D

Truth be told Sasuke wants the same thing Madara wants only a smaller scale, since well Sasuke isn't as great as Madara and doesn't think big like Madara does.

Sasuke wants to control, he wants to show everyone what a leader is. By using force to lead his followers. He wants to be Hokage so people will live under his vision of dictatorship. Again same thing Madara wants only a way smaller scale. Because Sasuke has something way smaller than Madara. If you get what I mean. :roll:

Remember Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#11 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 11:02 AM

Well he told the Sage he wants to became the new Hitler. :D

Truth be told Sasuke wants the same thing Madara wants only a smaller scale, since well Sasuke isn't as great as Madara and doesn't think big like Madara does.

Sasuke wants to control, he wants to show everyone what a leader is. By using force to lead his followers. He wants to be Hokage so people will live under his vision of dictatorship. Again same thing Madara wants only a way smaller scale. Because Sasuke has something way smaller than Madara. If you get what I mean. :roll:

So, technically Sasuke inherits Madara's philosophies just on a less harsher scale. But doesn't Sasuke using force to maintain peace contradicts his brother Itachi's statement, "Peace under illusion is not true peace unless the real world manages to accomplish it" and Sasuke being the Hokage again contradicts Itachi's words, "It's never been 'The one who will become the Hokage will be acknowledged by everyone', it's 'The one who will be acknowledged will become the Hokage".

Remember Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted.

To say that nothing is true, is to realize that the foundations of the society are fragile, and that we must be the shepherds of our own civilization. To say that everything is permitted, is to understand that we are the architects of our own actions, and that we must live with our actions, whether glorious or tragic. Vittoria agli Assassini! B)

Edited by narusaku256, 01 May 2014 - 11:06 AM.

#12 Heartsbattle

Heartsbattle

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 261 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku...duh, Game of Thrones, DISNEYLAND!!!

And some other stuff...

Posted 01 May 2014 - 07:54 PM

I'm going to take a Kishi appraoch on this and say that Sasuke has always had a rightious goal. I mean if you consider revenge rightious that is. He wanted to uphold his clans honor by removing the stain on the name Uchiha, his brother. Then when he found out his brother was used to murder his clan and he wanted to let the world know about his brother's honorible sacrifice and  the higher-ups betrayal.

I honestly think that Sasuke's goal is to create a village or society where that could never happen again. And maybe that means ruling with an iron fist. But at least no one would have to go through that again.

#13 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 08:40 PM

It mostly feels like Sasuke chose to make peace for his beloved brother and inturn his clan. But ironically, he never thinks that the path he is taking to achieve peace will never be approved by Itachi. Itachi manipulated Sasuke into severing the bonds because he wanted Sasuke to be stronger than him. But instead he got mad with his power, and chose the path which ironically Itachi would never approve of.

#14 Heartsbattle

Heartsbattle

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 261 posts

And some other stuff...

Posted 01 May 2014 - 09:02 PM

Well in all fairness, for the majority of the series Sasuke couldn't care less what his brother thought because his brother was his target. And by the time he learned the truth his habits and view of the world was already engrained.  We can't really expect that when he found out about his brother his behavior pattern would drastically change. And it didn't. the only thing that changed was his target.

#15 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 09:28 PM

Considering Sasuke plans on killing Naruto for god knows why, I don't really consider anything he plans on doing as righteous.

eh10ut.jpg

#16 Heartsbattle

Heartsbattle

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 261 posts

And some other stuff...

Posted 01 May 2014 - 09:37 PM

^ Where did the Sasuke wants to kill Naruto thing come from? I know in the past that they said they were going to end things with a fight. And I do think that the fight is still going to happen. But I don't honestly think that Sasuke would/could kill Naruto. I mean he couldn't do it when he left the village. So what makes everyone think that's his intention now?

#17 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 09:44 PM

He plans on killing Naruto to erase the past or something like that, and doesn't want Obito to take that job away from him.

http://www.mangapand...m/naruto/639/18
http://www.mangapand...m/naruto/639/19

eh10ut.jpg

#18 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 01 May 2014 - 11:21 PM

So, technically Sasuke inherits Madara's philosophies just on a less harsher scale. But doesn't Sasuke using force to maintain peace contradicts his brother Itachi's statement, "Peace under illusion is not true peace unless the real world manages to accomplish it" and Sasuke being the Hokage again contradicts Itachi's words, "It's never been 'The one who will become the Hokage will be acknowledged by everyone', it's 'The one who will be acknowledged will become the Hokage".

Yes it does contradict what Itachi said but Sasuke doesn't care what Itachi said. Sasuke doesn't care about what other people say. He only cares about what he says.

To say that nothing is true, is to realize that the foundations of the society are fragile, and that we must be the shepherds of our own civilization. To say that everything is permitted, is to understand that we are the architects of our own actions, and that we must live with our actions, whether glorious or tragic. Vittoria agli Assassini! B)

Our creed does not command us to be free. It commands us to be wise.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#19 Heartsbattle

Heartsbattle

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 261 posts

And some other stuff...

Posted 01 May 2014 - 11:24 PM

He plans on killing Naruto to erase the past or something like that, and doesn't want Obito to take that job away from him.

http://www.mangapand...m/naruto/639/18
http://www.mangapand...m/naruto/639/19

Ah~ I see. I mean it definately looks that way. But I'll play devil's advicate and say that there is room for interpretation. I just don't see Sasuke actually going through with killing the last person that is trying to be like family to him. And Kishi's soft spot for Sasuke will most likely try and redeem Sasuke.

#20 LadyGT

LadyGT

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts
  • Interests:Drawing pretty much everything that defines "randomness".

Posted 02 May 2014 - 04:57 AM

Sage: so what's your answer.
Sasuke: just give me the power
Sake: 'Kay.

aw9vkj.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users