2 replies to this topic

#1 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 20 April 2020 - 07:37 PM

Happy stuck inside due to an outbreak everyone. Now here's something that will bore me for the next half hour while I read and summarize this.

Summary Time: Chapter 45 Defection. Do I have to explain this title? Just recall the last chapter.

Cover page is Madoc sitting on a stone wall.

Continuing from last chapter. Madoc agrees to hand over everything if they accept his defection, but point out they need to agree quickly because his comrades will soon be after him. Naruto and Shikamaru struggle with contemplating this. While Bolt asked the clone what defect means...I thought he was suppose to be smarter than his father. Is this to explain to kids what defect means if they never heard of it, or to make Bolt more stupid so he will be more likable? After Nail, the clone, and Bolt dicuss what defect means and what it implies. Naruto agrees.

Back to the kara base where god I had forgotten about this one...The punk is just lazing around keeping an eye on the ten tail. He meets Jenga then kittens off. Then Barbarian Hair comes in. They being to talk about BH's assignment. 

Back to the hokage office where they have Madoc cuffed. He points out the restraints are pointless because he can kill Shikamaru's son whenever he wants, which pisses off Shikamaru. The three kids and sleazy inventor are watching. nail explain's who Madoc is. Naruto and Madoc haggle until Naruto gives his word as hokage.

Back to Kara they talk about how BH's mission was to retrieve Nail. BH's ask why he needed to do this is since Jenga could get him at anytime...I'm getting the distinct impression they are going to go with the BH's is Jiraiya for some reason...it probably those marking he has around his eye.

Back to Madoc where he is explain the Jenga became a member of Kaguya's clan how they are alien invaders and how they use the tree to suck up all life on the planet. Ok the Chandra fruit apparently come one the planet is  completely drain dry of energy...but that wasn't the case in Naruto where it apparently bloom once every century or something. This is how kaguya's clan evolves by absorbing the energy and genetic information in the fruit. Explains how the ten tail is the seed of the world tree. Bolt complains that this is too confusing to keep up with... Naruto ask if this is what Jenga wants to do but Sasuke points out it the goal of the person that put the karma seal on him; in other words the person they possesses his body. Apparently this was all a preface to the important information, but his glasses go off with a message. That shows a transmission of Jenga and BH's conversation. It ends in a battle between the two where Bh's reveal he was created to stop him...so a clone of Jiraiya seems likely.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 22 April 2020 - 09:20 AM.

#2 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 21 April 2020 - 06:07 PM

Well obviously that is the typical anime trope where One character HAS to pose the question whether they actually know the answer or not just so another character can give the exposition on it. Other than that, no comment since the entire thing just sounded DULL.

Edited by Phantom_999, 03 May 2020 - 11:46 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#3 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 22 April 2020 - 12:38 AM

Well obviously that is the typical anime trope where One character HAS to pose the question whether they actually know it or not just so another character can give the exposition on it. Other than that, no comment since the entire thing just sounded DULL.

Yes, yes it is. Again look at what they are discussing. Also, according to the Madoc this isn't even the important information just establishing the basics -a lot of which we already know-. The Kaguya's (i ain't spell that other name) are from another world, they are invaders that use the world tree to drain the worlds life force to gain power, and so on. The only new information which is still just confirmation to the cast is that Karma is used to possess people by the Kaguya's. Which is something the audience should already assumed, and the cast guessed.

Its the same problem as last chapter; yes its important that we know the cast knows this information, but its not important enough to be an entire chapter.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 23 April 2020 - 06:56 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users