3333 replies to this topic

#2781 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 05 April 2019 - 11:58 AM

Well their B and A supports are the typical "stumble upon each other naked" thing but yes they do have a very good dynamic overall :yes:

Edited by Phantom_999, 05 April 2019 - 11:58 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#2782 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 05 April 2019 - 03:37 PM

Honesty, RobinXChrome had a mediocre pairing events but was probably the best pairing for them in the game; as well as adding the most to the story.

I still do the Robin and Lucina pairing because of 22 Jump Street. In my head, that scene always occurs. (Robin doesn't realize until later.)

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#2783 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 06 April 2019 - 01:31 AM

I love Lucina to death (she is one of my all time Favourite Fire Emblem Characters in the entire franchise) But I've never paired her with Robin yet :laughcry:

what's the time table for the coming episodes again just to get back on topic?

Edited by Phantom_999, 06 April 2019 - 01:32 AM.

#2784 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 10 April 2019 - 12:46 AM

By the way I'm curious what everyone thoughts of the new boruto opening, strangely enough I ended up liking it alot, it feels like a classic naruto opening

https://www.youtube....h?v=zxLtVpAAm4w

Edited by BlueStarSaber, 10 April 2019 - 12:47 AM.

#2785 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 10 April 2019 - 03:14 AM

Its not like they had forgotten how to do Naruto openings. The first one was bleach-like because the director worked on Bleach.

#2786 RulesofNature

RulesofNature

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 13 April 2019 - 04:55 AM

I love Lucina to death (she is one of my all time Favourite Fire Emblem Characters in the entire franchise) But I've never paired her with Robin yet :laughcry:

I did it on my first playthrough, since I thought it would be best for the story as well as making the most sense for Morgan being from another timeline. Thinking about who I'm going to set up with who in Revelations right now, since I'm making it a rule that I can't do pairings I've already done.

This is kinda how I imagine Chrom taking Robin x Lucina

Attached File  d6bae5402bd18697997fa6503dc6ea33.jpg   136.1KB   0 downloads

Edited by RulesofNature, 13 April 2019 - 04:58 AM.

iSP2FNe.png

Just making your day a little brighter.

#2787 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 15 April 2019 - 10:34 PM

Karin is being used in Boruto to validate Sasque and Sakra’s sexual act that resulted in Salads?

Like.. for what reason she is saying things like this??

tumblr_inline_ppz9ewM0Au1tyu1pt_400.jpg

tumblr_inline_ppz9f6ocyb1tyu1pt_400.jpg

This is so stupid.. I’m so sad, Karin’s character is only used to stuff with S//S and nothing else. kitten PIERROT!!!

She deserve more than that!! I was happy with she being happy for Sasuke, but this is too much!!!!!!

Source : Tumblr

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#2788 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 15 April 2019 - 10:39 PM

Karin is being used in Boruto to validate Sasque and Sakra’s sexual act that resulted in Salads?

This is so stupid.. I’m so sad, Karin’s character is only used to stuff with S//S and nothing else. kitten PIERROT!!!

She deserve more than that!! I was happy with she being happy for Sasuke, but this is too much!!!!!!

We look the same...... we are not related.

hahahahahahaha

Yeah nice try.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#2789 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 15 April 2019 - 10:56 PM

What an oddly specific scene....I wonder if they are trying to cover something up.

Again, this series is not written by Kishimoto any more so they could easily be going against what Kishimoto intended if he intended anybody at all.

They can write these scene in the anime all they want, but it doesn't add up canon wise. Especially compared to Kishimoto's canon vs SP's canon.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#2790 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 15 April 2019 - 11:11 PM

Except she clearly is Karin's child. They act like she couldn't get the super strength by training. Sakura got hers because she trained under Tsunade and last I checked, they aren't related.

#2791 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 16 April 2019 - 12:27 AM

...what. the. hell? :twitch: :twitch: :twitch:

So, they finally brought back Karin but ignoring the obvious signs of Sarada looking exactly like her so they justify SasuSaku? I can't...

280.jpg

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#2792 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 02:24 AM

Even with Karin new design. You put her, Sakura, and Sasuke's picture next to a image of Salad go to some random person and ask, "who are the parents?" Everyone is going to point to Karin and Sasuke. Honestly, they look even more alike now due to Karin's redesign then they did before; just a change of hair and eye color.

Honestly, if you showed them the four, and ask them if they see any similarities between Salad & Sakura. They would probably just think Salad was Sakura's student since all that's similar between them is clothing, sometimes personality depend on who writing her as well as what the situation is, and somewhat fighting style...I assuming that but even from the manga they seem to be going for Uchiha with super strength even though Sasuke hasn't been hinted at training her.

This again is SP trying to address an issue in the story and instead through their blatant writing just brings the problem to the forefront instead of resolving it.

Also remember, Kishimoto already did a ten chapter manga on this topic years ago. They adapted that story immediately after they were done with their first arc in the anime. They are retreading old ground with this, and showing that those criticisms are bothering them. 

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 16 April 2019 - 08:55 AM.

#2793 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 16 April 2019 - 05:24 PM

And they STILL haven't realized that this series EXISTS to be criticized.¯\_(ツ)_/¯ They shot themselves in the foot THE DAY THAT THEY ANNOUNCED the "next gen project", and pissed off almost all of their native fan base (not to mention a huge chunk of the world at large) to get this point. Plus it is beyond apparent now that they just did this to MILK MORE MONEY off of Naruto's franchise and rep than telling a genuine and meaningful story. Look at all the half baked, asinine, plot recycled kitten that they spewed out that has none of the charm Naruto had in it's hey day. It is so obvious that they were just hoping for this "next gen project"  fly off Naruto's shoulders and soar in popularity and get themselves continued income from "Naruto (former) "smash hit" without needing to put in any effort. The fact that they have become so desperate as to retcon story facts every millisecond is the only source of amusement I get anymore from this garbage dump

Edited by Phantom_999, 06 May 2019 - 01:02 PM.

#2794 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 16 April 2019 - 11:46 PM

Yep, I'm done guys going to leave this Planet, so as the great Randy Marsh once said.

:D

#2795 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 908 posts

Posted 17 April 2019 - 02:41 PM

Except she clearly is Karin's child. They act like she couldn't get the super strength by training. Sakura got hers because she trained under Tsunade and last I checked, they aren't related.

lol i feel stupid looking at those pictures. They look so alike and yet I'm being told they are not related and rather sarada wears glasses as a coincidence  :lmao: I mean do sasusaku fans or naruto fans who watch this garbage have any self respect or long term memory. How would karin even be aware of sakura's "unrivaled strength? 

#2796 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 17 April 2019 - 11:18 PM

lol i feel stupid looking at those pictures. They look so alike and yet I'm being told they are not related and rather sarada wears glasses as a coincidence  :lmao: I mean do sasusaku fans or naruto fans who watch this garbage have any self respect or long term memory. How would karin even be aware of sakura's "unrivaled strength? 

Because the obsessive Karin gave up and became the bestest friends with the girl who took away her Sasuke. Karin's personality seem out of place as well.

#2797 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 18 April 2019 - 12:18 AM

Because the obsessive Karin gave up and became the bestest friends with the girl who took away her Sasuke. Karin's personality seem out of place as well.

Tha seems to be a Naruto trope now. "Rival girl is Sakura's best friend."

Even in Naruto the Last, they say Sakura is Hinata's best friend. Like, since when did she get buddy buddy with Karin and Hinata? Only when it is convenient I guess. Then afterwords they never talk or even acknowledge each other's existence.

A series that is supposed to be about Bonds. Even Kishimoto said the main plot point of the series is about bonds.

What bonds? Is his idea of bond is "secretly best friends, but never speak to each other...like....ever?"

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#2798 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 18 April 2019 - 02:03 AM

I know right , it's impossible for a girl like Karin to gave up Sasuke just like that without zero explanation how and when and why.

naruto-833556.jpg

When Mizukage flirt with him , that's her response. So it's extremely tough to imagine that she gave up on him.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#2799 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 18 April 2019 - 05:47 AM

Tha seems to be a Naruto trope now. "Rival girl is Sakura's best friend."
Even in Naruto the Last, they say Sakura is Hinata's best friend. Like, since when did she get buddy buddy with Karin and Hinata? Only when it is convenient I guess. Then afterwords they never talk or even acknowledge each other's existence.
A series that is supposed to be about Bonds. Even Kishimoto said the main plot point of the series is about bonds.
What bonds? Is his idea of bond is "secretly best friends, but never speak to each other...like....ever?"

That is what he says about Naruto and Sasuke :zaru:

Edited by Phantom_999, 19 April 2019 - 12:53 AM.

#2800 Frankie

Frankie

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 396 posts

Posted 21 April 2019 - 12:28 AM

It's almost as if Boruto, the series, is trying to do a JoJo route where a new series follows the next of kin, not realizing how JoJo make it work.

Boruto should seriously end. It's not even entertainingly bad. It's just bad

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users