Now I have to read it! smile.gif

#2 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 12:54 PM

cool triple combo there. one of the coolest fights i've seen in a long time. even though its abit short.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#3 Guest_Kim_*

Guest_Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 August 2011 - 01:05 PM

Oh wow, so awesome. Pain was eliminated pretty quickly, but that didn't make it any less epic. The last part was a bit sad, but even he is relying on Naruto to be the best and make everything better. And the best part? We've still got Itachi and he's awesome as usual. wub.gif

#4 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 01:38 PM

Epic chapter indeed. 3 of the strongest jutsus in the Naruverse fired all at once?? damn, that's epicness. Great to see Nagato going out with a bang.

I also loved his parting words to Naruto. But IMO, I think Naruto should be referred as "Part IV" considering there was Minato too.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#5 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 01:44 PM

That was an awesome fight, even if it was a bit short! happy.gif

I feel sad for Nagato though. Even if he was the "bad seed" compared to Naruto and Jiraiya, he was a nice guy overall.

The chapter was also pretty open ended, meaning that the story can go in all sorts of directions next week wink.gif , although we are probably going to see the aftermath of the battle and Itachi's parting words with Naruto and Bee. Unless of course Itachi has decided to live the rest of his life as immortal zombie. cool.gif

Edited by TerrorKing, 17 August 2011 - 01:45 PM.

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#6 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 17 August 2011 - 01:52 PM

Im glad Itachi jumped in to save Naruto and Bee, And that little joke when Naruto said they could all die and Itachi was like then how are you still alive and Bee says so were all right we can still fight. Also im really glad Itachi is still there with Naruto, he's a really great person from what im seeing right now.All in all great fight and great chapter.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#7 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 02:09 PM

Epic that's all I can say.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#8 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 02:11 PM

Hey what about part three, one that included, action, drama, romance and emotion? The Story of Minato, (a presumed Orphan) rising from the ranks of Shinobi from a wimpy looking acadamy kid, who won the heart of the fiery redhead, developed techniques that turned the tide of war in their favour, becoming made a Hokage, and a Father and seconds after his happeist moment, his wife is kidnapped, his son almost killed, an epic battle then the final sacrifice for his country, while passing on his dream to is new born son.

Now that is a Best Seller for sure.

I'm a bit dissapointed with the how quick the battle finished, just goes to show that Naruto's immense Chakra capacity does not come from the Kyuubi but from his Uzumaki blood. It took three off the strongest Ninja's (after maybe Madara) to defeats Negato's moon ball.

It is a bit sad we are seeing how amazing the Uzumaki blood really is, yet all Naruto's moves are from his father, he's not inherited any moves from the clan that was awesome...I'd be happy if he just got them Chakra Chains.

iAnby7W.gif

#9 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 17 August 2011 - 02:21 PM

Considering there's no one from the Uzumaki to teach Naruto, and only Jiraiya, who taught Minato, the one who taught Naruto a lot of things, it makes sense that he has no Uzumaki techniques. Even Nagato didn't have techniques from the Uzumaki, only using the abilities from the Rinnegan.
Anyway, kinda sad that the Eyebromance is done now. At least we now have The Power Trio of Itachi, Naruto, and Killer Bee! XD
Also, I'm guessing that Minato's "chapter" can be interpreted as a prologue to Naruto's chapter or he can be called a 'decoy protagonist.' His actions did cause the Kyuubi to be sealed into Naruto.

Edited by shadow_Uzumaki, 17 August 2011 - 02:24 PM.

#10 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 02:36 PM

Makes sense, if I'm correct, there are several novels that have that kind of storytelling. Minato as a Prologue or 2.5 before Naruto makes some sense. but I would call him Part III whereas Naruto would be Part IV.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#11 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 02:55 PM

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! --Click here to view--
Answered my question of who would in a Nagato vs. Itachi fight. Does this mean that Itachi is so overpowered its not funny? Yes. Does it mean that Itachi could have destroyed Sasuke without even blinking? Yes. Do I care? Not at all. Itachi FTW!

75b28593-b271-4fcc-ab30-b8457d3f9708_zps

#12 naruto-z

naruto-z

The Dream Is Real

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 02:56 PM

I think this was a great way for Kishimoto to return after the break! To be honest, laugh.gif when I saw Susanno I thought it was Sasuke for a split second. But where do we get that Naruto has strong chakra himself (even though I agree with this) from this chapter? But thank god Naruto doesn't need a clone anymore for just a rasengan.

#13 Anguyen92

Anguyen92

Loving hockey games and Hard Rock Music

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts
  • Interests:Reading forums, and listening to hard rock/alt rock music.

Posted 17 August 2011 - 02:59 PM

Well, it took two weeks of waiting, but this chapter totally makes it worth the wait, loved how Itachi said "how are you still alive." Because he's f'en Naruto, man.

abiiisig8.jpg

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

#14 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 17 August 2011 - 03:01 PM

QUOTE (TheOmegaMan @ Aug 17 2011, 09:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! --Click here to view--
Answered my question of who would in a Nagato vs. Itachi fight. Does this mean that Itachi is so overpowered its not funny? Yes. Does it mean that Itachi could have destroyed Sasuke without even blinking? Yes. Do I care? Not at all. Itachi FTW!

The only reason Sasuke 'won' is because Itachi succumbed to his sickness. Even then, Itachi managed to do one last move, even if it wasn't a killing blow, the finger poke to Sasuke's forehead.

#15 Evil Potato

Evil Potato

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 03:05 PM

I would be really happy if Itachi fights with Naruto awhile longer. It was short, but that was definitely one of the coolest fights. I love Itachi and Naruto's dialogue. This is just getting better and better : )

#16 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 03:10 PM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Aug 17 2011, 10:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The only reason Sasuke 'won' is because Itachi succumbed to his sickness. Even then, Itachi managed to do one last move, even if it wasn't a killing blow, the finger poke to Sasuke's forehead.

But a lot of Sasuke fans deny that. They simply think that Sasuke pushed Itachi to his limit making them on equal grounds. I can guarantee that Sasuke would be dead if he went face to face with Nagato in an all out duel.

75b28593-b271-4fcc-ab30-b8457d3f9708_zps

#17 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 17 August 2011 - 03:16 PM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Aug 17 2011, 10:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
he's not inherited any moves from the clan that was awesome...I'd be happy if he just got them Chakra Chains.

Response to this non spoiler part- He did. Remember the chains came from inside his body. Kushina basically activated them and showed him how to use them both from his own body, and how she used them- in the flashback.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#18 Guest_Kim_*

Guest_Kim_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 August 2011 - 03:16 PM

QUOTE (TheOmegaMan @ Aug 17 2011, 05:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But a lot of Sasuke fans deny that. They simply think that Sasuke pushed Itachi to his limit making them on equal grounds. I can guarantee that Sasuke would be dead if he went face to face with Nagato in an all out duel.

Even Madara confirmed Sasuke would be no match for Itachi if he was in a bit better shape.

#19 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 03:24 PM

QUOTE (TheOmegaMan @ Aug 17 2011, 10:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If I recall Madara made two things about that fight pretty clear:

(1) Itachi wasn't fightning to win
(2) If Itachi had been fighting to do so (and at full power) he would have beaten Sasuke.

#20 Chivalrysae

Chivalrysae

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts
  • Interests:Flag Football, Anime, Indoor Wall Climbing, Hiking, Running

Posted 17 August 2011 - 03:33 PM

Epic fight. I was expecting a little more on Nagato's demise, but his final words were very well done. I wonder what will happen to Itachi next. He would be a very powerful ally to the alliance, but is his job done and can he be at peace now? Or better yet, maybe he'll throw Sasuke over his knee and give him the spanking he deserves. heheelq7.png

Hopefully we'll see Naruto heading to Sakura next, but I have a feeling things will pan out to the other fights that are going on and we'll get a break from Naruto.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users