#41 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 14 July 2011 - 11:25 PM

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Jul 14 2011, 05:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
but I was talking about a non flashback scene mellow.gif anyways they SHOULD do those suggestions it would be an interesting twist for a filler arc rather than all this pile of crap we're getting anyways plus I'm interested in Minato and Kushina's relation ship wow.png

I'd like to see that. I've always been curious to see more of Kushina and Minato growing up together. It looks like they were at least genin when she fell in love with him, so I wonder if they started dating right after that, or waited till they became chuunin/adults or something.
I'd like to see their dynamic as kids. I know it'd be a little sad, but seeing Kushina punch Minato through a wall over a misunderstanding would be pretty funny, IMO. Maybe he accidentally flirts with Mikoto or something? I say accidentally, because I really can't see Minato being a pervert or a playboy, LOL.

Though I am sort of worried the anime team will try to make Kushina more like Hinata in some way. If they leave out her initial dislike for him, and turn Kushina into a Minato fan-girl I'll be mad. The whole dynamic romantic development on the females' sides is one the biggest MinaKushi - NaruSaku similarities, IMO.

Edited by Boom...Winning, 14 July 2011 - 11:25 PM.

tumblr_ndajpwG2zQ1qitrvro1_500.gif

#42 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 03:52 AM

QUOTE (Boom...Winning @ Jul 14 2011, 07:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'd like to see that. I've always been curious to see more of Kushina and Minato growing up together. It looks like they were at least genin when she fell in love with him, so I wonder if they started dating right after that, or waited till they became chuunin/adults or something.
I'd like to see their dynamic as kids. I know it'd be a little sad, but seeing Kushina punch Minato through a wall over a misunderstanding would be pretty funny, IMO. Maybe he accidentally flirts with Mikoto or something? I say accidentally, because I really can't see Minato being a pervert or a playboy, LOL.

This would be my ideal filler saga! wub.gif I can't wait as it is to see the episodes where Kushina appears, and it would be the ideal place for filler!
Though I am sort of worried the anime team will try to make Kushina more like Hinata in some way. If they leave out her initial dislike for him, and turn Kushina into a Minato fan-girl I'll be mad. The whole dynamic romantic development on the females' sides is one the biggest MinaKushi - NaruSaku similarities, IMO.

I would rage if the anime team did that. It's one thing to add in stuff that simply never happened, build on stuff that was hinted at, but to outright twist and omit things really irritates the hell out of me, especially when it comes to character disposition and pairing hints/moments.

Edited by Paptala, 15 July 2011 - 03:53 AM.

0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users