~PRESENTS~

The Round Robin Comix Sector!

---
WELCOME:
to the Round Robin that's full of NaruSaku goodness YEEE! wow.png

---
WHAT HAPPENS HERE:
Hiya! wave.gif

SO, some of you already know what goes around here but there are those of you who're are just fledgings to the life and love of NARUSAKURAWR! So we need to make sure you understand what's going on so even YOU can join in! Innit EXCITING? wow.png

XDDDD
Okie! This is basically, A Round Robin. What's a Round Robin you ask? Well I'll tell ya! :thumbs:

round robin
–noun
1. a sequence or series.
2. a petition, remonstrance, or the like, having the signatures arranged in circular form so as to disguise the order of signing.
3. a letter, notice, or the like, circulated from person to person in a group, often with individual comments being added by each.
4. Sports. a tournament in which all of the entrants play each other at least once, failure to win a contest not resulting in elimination.

o_________0...

OR in Laymen's terms, it's basically a story told by taking turns! biggrin.gif

And what makes this so special? It's special because instead of a whole story told by only one person, we get the chance to see how everyone perceives NaruSaku, in their OWN way, by them telling us...

OR SHOWING US... a_plotting.gif

---
HOW IT WORKS:
Cause it can get difficult sometimes. XD;

ALRIGHT GUYS PAY ATTENTION! *smacks hand on table* rawr.gif

There is this thing we pass around whenever the passes come ago got it?

>,>

<,<

>,>

...it's the super-secret-super-special-narusaku-baton-filled-with-amazing-rainbows-and-skittles-and-glee...

wow.png ... And when you get this super baton it's YOUR turn! smile.gif
Whenever it's YOUR turn you'll need to know what the previous person's entry was, because THAT is your starting point. Got it? Where the person left off from YOU start off from! :thumbs:

You'll know it's your turn when the post looks something like this:
<INSERT YOUR NAME HERE> IT'S YOUR TURN TO PROVIDE THE NARUSAKU DOUGH! rawr.gif

Start: <insert that day>
Finish: <insert your deadline>

and with THAT you'll know when to turn your deadline by!

On the otherhand, if you're having trouble turning in your entry, just post up letting us know that you won't be able to provide anything and that you're really really really really sorry that you couldn't and you pass-- and with THAT I can pass on the baton to the next person!

We don't wanna stay here high and dry all millenium right? tongue.gif

Okie! You know the basics of Round Robin, go to The Rules Section for the tech-support!

a_thumbs.gif

---
THE RULES:
1.) Each participant's submission must be at least one page (4 or more panels) of comix!

2.) You can turn in ANYTHING as a submission (so I'm not excluding ANYBODY)! You can turn in art panels (drawn or PS-ed), screen-manipulation (getting screenstills of the anime/manga and adding your own text there), or A SCRIPT (writing the audio and details of what the comic would LOOK like!)

3.) Each participant will have no more than 4 days to post his/her page/s. If it's not up in that time, the turn moves on to next in line, because THE COMIX NEEDS TO LIVE W/ NARUSAKU-NESS. :3

4.) Each turn begins when the previous one has posted their own in here! So, say person#2 posts their submission, person#3 has 2 days from then to post.

5.) If ya know you won't be able to post for your turn within alloted 2 days, please contact me through a PM on here so I can tap the next person in line. D:

6.) Youuuuz can collab w/ the script writing AND the drawing if you must, but it's still 2 days, ALTHOUGH you can turn in 2 pages of the Collab! :]

7.) But w/ the collab, don't do that w/ the next person in line! D: That will reduce the will of LULZ and ROW-MANCEZ, AND ACKTZIONZ! 8D

Added Notice: And concerning when it goes Round again, we'll just start a whole new story! But, it won't start w/ the 1st person in line-- but the start of the next comic round will go to the 2nd person in line and so on. :thumbs:

---

ARCHIVES (CLICKABLES BELOW):

The ~SOS-NaruSaku-Brigade on dA!

| Season 01 | Season 02 | Season 03 | (TBA)

---

PRODUCTION: SEASON 4

Page 01 - Sakura~Kitsune

Page 02 - Sakura~Kitsune

#2 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 10:34 AM

---

FILLER MATERIAL:
NONE OR LOST IN THE SEA OF UNKNOWN D:

#3 Denim88

Denim88

I have my moments, believe it or not.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 08 July 2008 - 05:22 AM

*bursts through solid brick wall* YOSH!!! I SHALL DO MY BEST...considering I don't have a scanner or printer to work with *sob*

Anyway, I shall make up for the lack of drawing skillz...which I seriously wanted to try out, and use my mad writorz-hackerz skillorz on the Doujin/fanfic!!!

(I appreciate the large gap of time too...work owns my life right now) arg.gif Anyway, I shall add on soon!

Gimme a break, 'kay?

Denim88's fanfiction page!!!

#4 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 06:40 AM

QUOTE (Denim88 @ Jul 8 2008, 12:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
*bursts through solid brick wall* YOSH!!! I SHALL DO MY BEST...considering I don't have a scanner or printer to work with *sob*

Anyway, I shall make up for the lack of drawing skillz...which I seriously wanted to try out, and use my mad writorz-hackerz skillorz on the Doujin/fanfic!!!

(I appreciate the large gap of time too...work owns my life right now) arg.gif Anyway, I shall add on soon!

*TEARBENDS TOO* ;_; I really wish we had some kinda donation sector, with a treasurer and everything, where which we can get monies from... D:

BUT YOUR ENTHUSIASM!

I LOVE EET.

HO SHEET.

rawr.gif

XDDD
thank you! your fountains scream eagerness, and makes me stay in even MOAR anticipation for your entries!

WHICH ARE DUE TODAY.

just sayin'. tongue.gif

UPDATE:
I uploaded Foxy's pictures. biggrin.gif

#5 Denim88

Denim88

I have my moments, believe it or not.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 14 July 2008 - 12:15 AM

Here it is!!! Hope I'm not TOO late on submitting it!!! arg.gif Enjoy the randomness that is Lee wow.png

Naruto, Sakura, and Ino all turned to the source of a pained scream.

“Lee, what are you doing?!!!”

Lee, who was currently yanking at Neji's long ponytail, spoke, “I must replace my eyebrow of youth!! Your silky black hair will do fine with replacing it!”

Neji was soon running around flaling his arms as Lee attempted to use a kunai to cut a few strands of the Hyuuga genius' hair.

“Uh...what's with Bushy Brows?”

“Nothing...nothing...” Sakura replied nervously, waving her arms in dismissal. Maybe she went a bit overboard with the eyebrow ripping...but he didn't have to know about it.

Ino, on the other hand, took a few steps closer to the icon of manliness that was Naruto, “So...Naruto...since Sakura apparently hasn't staked claim on you...would you mind going out with-”

Pow!

A second later found Ino's face buried in the dirt, and a smoking fist from a Sakura Haruno powered punch, “He's mine! Shannaro!!!”

Naruto, meanwhile, decided to try and resolve the dillema between Lee and Neji, “Guys...? Hey, guys...people are staring at us...”

Ino got up from the ground, and pulled out a pocket mirror. She took one look, then looked up at Sakura, “You messed up my beautiful face...” A wave of killer intent rolled off of the dirty looking Yamanaka, “Billboard Brow!!!!” She yelled out, her tone showing the full power of an angry kunoichi. Sakura however was just about as enfuriated with the blonde trying to stake claim on her man! The nerve!!

Lee, Neji, and Naruto cowered in fear of the two kunoichi who looked about ready to rip each other to pieces.

“Hey, you guys want to get the hell out of here?”

Lee and Neji nodded while slowly sneaking off...or so they had hoped.

“Not...another...step...Naruto...” Sakura ground out, “...you're not going anywhere until Ino-pig and I are done...GOT IT?”

Naruto, who was now ready to cry, merely nodded as he held tightly to Lee and Neji, who weren't fairing much better.

Can somebody say, "Catfight?" biggrin.gif

Gimme a break, 'kay?

Denim88's fanfiction page!!!

#6 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 07:15 AM

O_________o

first off:

OMFG DENIM I LOVE YOU! CCCCCC:
th_glomp.gif !!!

i'm so freaking happy that people are starting to turn in their submissions (albeit people had their reasons, but I'm so excited!). We're finally back on teh ball, and for that, Tommy..

i forgive you. thank you. wow.png
xDD

second off:

YOUR ENTRY.

IS WIN.

laugh.gif i loved how you got their character's spot on (specially lee :teehee: ) though, kinda not neji... i just can't picture him flailing. X3

BUT SAKURA AND INO?!?

OH HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYL YES.

cat fight. mwahaha.gif LOLOL.
it was cute, tommy, so adorable. biggrin.gif

my favorite line: "You messed up my beautiful face...”

oh ino, how the heck are you a ninja? XP

~~
ahhh~ but anyways! thanks so much tommy. a_hug.gif YOU RULE. rawr.gif <3333

----
NEXT UP:

*MARS*
IT'S YOUR TURN TO CONTINUE OUR SEASON III OF SEXY!

...NOW!

WHO THE HECK IS MARS... D:
i haven't seen a member by that name anywhere here for years i think... ;_;

aw crap.
okay guys, this'll what i'll do: i'll send her/him a PM and hopefully they'll answer soon, but since i haven't seen this member in so long-- i'll give them a day or two to answer back and make an appearance.

if not?

it's... Alak's turn.

DAMNIT. DX
mehhhh~ Alak-attack's pending though... hm. and he hasn't given a heads up if he's ready or not for the work. Hm...

OKAY rawr.gif

THE PLAN:
I'll send *Mars* a PM about their turn, and if they don't answer in a day or two (haven't decided yet) I will move onto Alak, asking him if he's ready to contribute or not! >3

and if he isn't?

IT'S DOOKIE'S TURN!

-- okay now that *Mars* had yet to answer, and Alak gave me his reply that he's too busy with work and the like, we're MOVIN' ON UP. wow.png

DOOKIE AKA DEROCK, YOU'RE SET TO PROVIDE SOME NARUSAKU LOVIN' BABY.

Start: July 17, 2008 (Thursday)
End: July 24, 2008 (Next Thursday)

good luck, precious. :teehee:

PM STATUS: 0% ;_; 100% :hg:

#7 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 17 July 2008 - 07:31 PM

YOSH!!! Time to bring NaruSaku sexy back! :teehee:

Should be done no later than Sunday tongue.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#8 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 19 July 2008 - 04:39 AM

OK! I need the artists because I have a script (I don't feel like drawing right now because I don't know where my tools are) so here's the script -follow up from Denim- :

Story's here --Click here to view--
Page 1:

SFX: SLAP!

A slap was being heard from the battling kunoichi. Naruto and the boys are in horror with white plates in their eyes of what they are seeing as that slap came from Ino.

Sakura felt Ino's slap so hard that she almost lost her balance. Then...

Enter Inner Sakura with fire in her eyes! "THAT'S IT!!! SHANNARO!!!" SFX: Fire blazing

SFX: Cat meowing for catfight

The two engage in a common looney tunes brawl sequence! In the smoke, Ino was trying to pull off Sakura's short hair while Sakura desperately tries to punch her to kingdom come! Insults and battle sounds can be heard from them.

Naruto, Lee and Neji sweatdropped at the scene.

SFX: sweatdrop sound

Page 2:

Naruto: "I totally don't understand girls now..."

Neji: "... me neither..."

Naruto: (has a spark on his head for surprise look and turned to Neji, while Lee looked dazed at the scene) "Wait a sec... what are you guys doing here anyways?"

Neji: "Well we were here for..."

A voice: "LEE! NEJI! There you guys are!!"

The boys turned around to see Tenten. She was desperately trying to walk but she was in pain with her right foot.

Page 3:

Tenten: "Where the hell were you two?!" (Lee still has the kunai in his hand for trying to cut some of Neji's hair.)

She heard the noises and looks at the "catfight" scene.

Tenten: "Why are Sakura and Ino fighting?"

(Continued insults of "Ino-Pig!", "Billboard Brow!", "Dirty Pig!", and "Forehead!" can be heard in background.)

She looks and eyebrowing at Naruto.

Tenten: "And why are you wearing an apron?"

Naruto rubbed his head, grinned and blushed sheeplishly.

Naruto: "Long story."

I wish I can provide more but that's all I can think off. Now for the script:

I wanted to know why Lee and Neji are at Sakura's home in the first place. (You seriously can't hear the moans from Sakura by Naruto's massages from across the street. tongue.gif She's not THAT loud.) So I got this idea of Tenten sprain and hurt her ankle while they were training and they needed Sakura to heal her (since she can heal easy things in 1-2-3).

Looks like the next person can try to stop Sakura and Ino's catfight. Hint:

Use Naruto for breaking the two up. :teehee:

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#9 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 08:22 AM

oh snap awesome! (love your promptness too) (:

but it's up to the next person if they wanna animate your script or not.
when i send the PM i'll ask, kay?

LUIS, YOU'RE NEXT.

Start: July 19, 2008 (Saturday)
Finish: July 26, 2008 (Next Saturday)

i'll send him a pm to see if he'll answer if not, i'll letcha know who's next.

PM status: sent.

#10 Deidara Lover

Deidara Lover

★ VOCALOID GURU

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts

Posted 26 July 2008 - 09:33 PM

OKAYYY

O_o

It's Luis's deadline is today, but I'll give him until the end of the day today. O____O

I was asked by krisk on deviantart to kinda take over for a bit, and I agreed to so. 8D

So if Luis fails to submit his stuff then it's JUUJUU'S turn. biggrin.gif

FOR NARUSAKU! rawr.gif

Edited by Deidara Lover, 26 July 2008 - 09:34 PM.

LOVE IS WAR,

#11 Deidara Lover

Deidara Lover

★ VOCALOID GURU

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 05:08 PM

D: DOUBLE POSTAGE?!

okay so like. O_____0 Since we have no submission from Luis yet, I've sent a PM to him asking if he needs more time or not. when he replies we'll continue.

FOR NOW...

Drown in the narusaku-ness we have so far. :]

LOVE IS WAR,

#12 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 31 July 2008 - 06:31 PM

Hmm, seems like the comic is kinda dead at the moment D:

Hope to see some pages soon, although I shouldn't be complaining, since I never submitted my pages as well facepalm.png
I am neither good nor evil, I am awake yet I dream

#13 Deidara Lover

Deidara Lover

★ VOCALOID GURU

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 11:18 PM

QUOTE (SakuNaruLover @ Jul 31 2008, 02:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hmm, seems like the comic is kinda dead at the moment D:

Hope to see some pages soon, although I shouldn't be complaining, since I never submitted my pages as well facepalm.png

MAA MAA. D:< DUN WORREH.

:3 I gots it handled? xP Well, I think.

I PMed Luis a day or two ago, said he was finishing up his pages soooo. >.>

Where the heck is krisk?! rawr.gif

LOVE IS WAR,

#14 Juujuu

Juujuu

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 227 posts
  • Interests:God, art, literature, music, anime, romance, internet, friends

Posted 01 August 2008 - 01:11 AM

I WILL TAKE ON THE TASK PRESENTED WHEN IT IS PRESENTED CAPTAIN! *salutes*
"Balthier is Sexy" Fangirl Army - SECOND IN COMMAND JUUJUU!

#15 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 01:45 AM

WAH WAH C'MON MY BRIGADE ISN'T FILD WITH BABIES.

rawr.gif

MASCOT YOU'VE WORN SEXI COSTUMES AND SEDUCED COUNTLESS OLD FARTS
THIS SHOULD BE AN EASY TASK.

rawr.gif AGAIN!

thank you. X3
i'm just alittle busy with orientation starting up and i gotta hassle around to get everything done.
also, there's a wedding thing this weekend so i'll be out for the majority.

also i gotta order books.

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET. ;_;

SO, KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK, MA'AM. rawr.gif

(:

#16 Deidara Lover

Deidara Lover

★ VOCALOID GURU

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,017 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 03:06 AM

QUOTE (krisk @ Jul 31 2008, 09:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
WAH WAH C'MON MY BRIGADE ISN'T FILD WITH BABIES.

rawr.gif

MASCOT YOU'VE WORN SEXI COSTUMES AND SEDUCED COUNTLESS OLD FARTS
THIS SHOULD BE AN EASY TASK.
rawr.gif AGAIN!

thank you. X3
i'm just alittle busy with orientation starting up and i gotta hassle around to get everything done.
also, there's a wedding thing this weekend so i'll be out for the majority.

also i gotta order books.
SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET. ;_;

SO, KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK, MA'AM. rawr.gif

(:

rawr.gif It's not as easy as you think! >.>

You don't know the hell I've been through, the thing's I've seen; the things I've done.

:teehee: XD

Dun worreh! I r good girl! rawr.gif :thumbs:

---

I sent another PM to Luis about asking him about his page/s and when I get a reply we'll see how things go from there. ^o^

LOVE IS WAR,

#17 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 08:32 AM

HOLY CHIT.

all the pages are gone from the spoiler tags HO DAYM THAT SUCKS. arg.gif
well i'll fix it as soon as i can get my hands on the aforementioned pages... but, gah i dont even know where i'd start...

CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP i'll have to bug you all again for the pages. X3
and i gotta get ahold of VYSE FOR THE PASSWORD OMFG D:

but other than that, Luis, we'll have to move on -- it's been a whole 2 weeks from the last time you said you'd fulfill our narusaku-y destinies... and i don't see anything. :/

MELON LORD KRISK HAS SPOKEN! rawr.gif
WE SHALL MOVE ON MWAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!

(luis you can turn in your pages still, but they'll just have to be another version of a continuation or something... like an alternate turn sorriesss)

JUUJUU BEE AKA JUUJUU, lol i r original
IT'S YOUR TURN TO HOPEFULLY PHOENIX DOWN THIS THING!

Start: August 6, 2008 (Wednesday)
Finish: August 13, 2008 (Next Wednesday)

PM: NOT SENT; LOL IRRESPONSIBLE CHIEF IS IRRESPONSIBLE wow.png

#18 Pite

Pite

I'm a cat with glasses and a piece of chalk in my hand!

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Too long to write about.

Posted 06 August 2008 - 09:53 AM

One thing...isn't a brigade a military sub-group of a division consisting of 2000-4000 soldiers XD.
The meaning of life is to find your own meaning of life.

#19 Sakura~Kitsune

Sakura~Kitsune

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts
  • Location:The Forgotten Borough formerly known as Staten Island!
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Roleplaying, Magical Girls, Anime/Manga, Video Games, Music, Friends/Family, and Food!

Posted 06 August 2008 - 10:11 AM

QUOTE (Pite @ Aug 6 2008, 04:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
One thing...isn't a brigade a military sub-group of a division consisting of 2000-4000 soldiers XD.

*thinks about it*

I believe we're scary powerful enough to pull off (AND SHOW OFF >=D) the title of 'Brigade'. Don'tcha think so, Pite? XD Plus, our 'irresponsible' leader pretty much ripped the title off from Haruhi, none the less XDD

Sure, we're not going into war of the sorts... (or are we?! O_O)

But we are soldiers!--- Soldiers of the NaruSaku Army!!! >D

I believe I need sleep nao, 'cause that 'army statement' just lodged a totally new picture into my mind @___@ Must. NOT. pick. up. PENCIL! DXD

(I SHOULD be searching for my pages since everything's screwed up naooo... *drags self away*)
tumblr_n9ki6ltPXZ1qai1u2o1_500.gif

No matter how dark it is, you’re not alone you know?

The moonlight is shining on us

#20 Pite

Pite

I'm a cat with glasses and a piece of chalk in my hand!

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Too long to write about.

Posted 06 August 2008 - 12:27 PM

QUOTE (Sakura~Kitsune @ Aug 6 2008, 03:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
*thinks about it*

I believe we're scary powerful enough to pull off (AND SHOW OFF >=D) the title of 'Brigade'. Don'tcha think so, Pite? XD Plus, our 'irresponsible' leader pretty much ripped the title off from Haruhi, none the less XDD

Sure, we're not going into war of the sorts... (or are we?! O_O)

But we are soldiers!--- Soldiers of the NaruSaku Army!!! >D

I believe I need sleep nao, 'cause that 'army statement' just lodged a totally new picture into my mind @___@ Must. NOT. pick. up. PENCIL! DXD

(I SHOULD be searching for my pages since everything's screwed up naooo... *drags self away*)

I think that these boards have enough people to do that... If the website grows to 15,000 krisk can call this a division! And also we ARE in war, the never ending fandom war!!
The meaning of life is to find your own meaning of life.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users