45 replies to this topic

#1 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 12:07 AM

Summary Time: How can a monthly series have this many delays?

So last chapter (from like two months ago) they manage to knock down Molding Cannibal. So Richie Rich and Bolt give each other a high five. They explain how Richie stab Molding in the back. What is up with their faces?

Title page has a picture of Sasuke. The artwork makes it look like he has gain some weight.

Bolt's face looks even worse now -what is with this artist and faces-, while Molding gets up. They are shocked that a high rank wanted criminal doesn't go down in ...what two hits? Molding taunts them. Bolt tries acting cool while charging up another rasengan, but he can't attack because his tattoo starts acting up. But before Molding can attack them. Cups binds him with his long rubber arms move. Then Salad delivers a kick to the neck. No her outfit still the same, I think some people were wondering if that was the reason for the month off. Which does knock Molding Cannibal out. She does a pose... wait I never realized that she had such a chiseled yet misshapen jaw line. *laughs* God Cups looks even worst. Bolt clearly ask why they're there and how they found him... wait. How did Bolt find Richie again? Did the kidnappers give the fire lord their address? Its been so long I can't remember that detail in this bland generic story. Richie is in awe of the team. Oh. They must have used a snake to track their scent because Cups pulls one out. Also the tattoo shrinks, I guess since Bolt is no longer focusing chakra into his right arm. He remembers something Molding Cannibal said. Salad ask him whats wrong? He says nothing?

When they go to the tower they get yelled at by Konohamaru.  The Fire Lord runs in to reunite with his son. He is impressed with how brave his son has become when he sees him again. When they are leaving Bolt gives back the card. Guess he wants to find it on his own? They make face like they now consider themselves rivals? Then they shake hands.

The team goes to the store. Bolt failed to get the card yet again. Salad decides to buy a pack. She gets Orochimaru. She seems disgusted and/or upset. Cups casually mentions that Orochimaru is his ...parent? Oh right, they mentioned that at the end of the movie but they didn't do that bit in the manga. Salad freaks out. Bolt looks at the cards then to the sky.

Back to Richie...If anyone predicted that the card Bolt wanted was a Sasuke card. Congratulation. You can probably also predict the sun will rise and set tomorrow. Nice to know he has time to pose for a card picture but not to spend time with his family.

Cut to Ibiki, Sai, and Sasuke interrogate Molding Cannibal. Where he reveals his knowledge about those tattoos and the group that is looking for them...*sigh* Meet our new Akatsuki folks! Anyone hoping this series would be the slightest bit original...Well, at least this group wears hooded cloaks and opera masks, instead of hood-less rain clocks and conical hats. Also their six of them.

I see the numbers 9 11 at the bottom of the last panel. That better mean that the next chapter comes out September 11th...What a perfect day for a Boruto chapter to come out.

This took at least 6 months, this story arc should not have gone on for more then a month; at best. I swear the anime could finish this up in two weeks. This story needs to speed up.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 18 August 2017 - 08:44 AM.

#2 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 02:41 PM

When i look into Boruto related stuff

giphy.gif

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#3 The Doctor forever

The Doctor forever

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 07:55 PM

Summary Time: How can a monthly series have this many delays?

So last chapter (from like two months ago) they manage to knock down Molding Cannibal. So Richie Rich and Bolt give each other a high five. They explain how Richie stab Molding in the back. What is up with their faces?

Title page has a picture of Sasuke. The artwork makes it look like he has gain some weight.

Bolt's face looks even worse now -what is with this artist and faces-, while Molding gets up. They are shocked that a high rank wanted criminal doesn't go down in ...what two hits? Molding taunts them. Bolt tries acting cool while charging up another rasengan, but he can't attack because his tattoo starts acting up. But before Molding can attack them. Cups binds him with his long rubber arms move. Then Salad delivers a kick to the neck. No her outfit still the same, I think some people were wondering if that was the reason for the month off. Which does knock Molding Cannibal out. She does a pose... wait I never realized that she had such a chiseled yet misshapen jaw line. *laughs* God Cups looks even worst. Bolt clearly ask why they're there and how they found him... wait. How did Bolt find Richie again? Did the kidnappers give the fire lord their address? Its been so long I can't remember that detail in this bland generic story. Richie is in awe of the team. Oh. They must have used a snake to track their scent because Cups pulls one out. Also the tattoo shrinks, I guess since Bolt is no longer focusing chakra into his right arm. He remembers something Molding Cannibal said. Salad ask him whats wrong? He says nothing?

When they go to the tower they get yelled at by Konohamaru.  The Fire Lord runs in to reunite with his son. He is impressed with how brave his son has become when he sees him again. When they are leaving Bolt gives back the card. Guess he wants to find it on his own? They make face like they now consider themselves rivals? Then they shake hands.

The team goes to the store. Bolt failed to get the card yet again. Salad decides to buy a pack. She gets Orochimaru. She seems disgusted and/or upset. Cups casually mentions that Orochimaru is his ...parent? Oh right, they mentioned that at the end of the movie but they didn't do that bit in the manga. Salad freaks out. Bolt looks at the cards then to the sky.

Back to Richie...If anyone predicted that the card Bolt wanted was a Sasuke card. Congratulation. You can probably also predict the sun will rise and set tomorrow. Nice to know he has time to pose for a card picture but not to spend time with his family.

Cut to Ibiki, Sai, and Sasuke interrogate Molding Cannibal. Where he reveals his knowledge about those tattoos and the group that is looking for them...*sigh* Meet our new Akatsuki folks! Anyone hoping this series would be the slightest bit original...Well, at least this group wears hooded cloaks and opera masks, instead of hood-less rain clocks and conical hats. Also their six of them.

I see the numbers 9 11 at the bottom of the last panel. That better mean that the next chapter comes out September 11th...What a perfect day for a Boruto chapter to come out.

This took at least 6 months, this story arc should not have gone on for more then a month; at best. I swear the anime could finish this up in two weeks. This story needs to speed up.

Oh great an Akatsuki rip off then.

#4 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 09:30 PM

Wait.....cards? They are making trading cards in the Naruto universe?

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#5 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 10:15 PM

Sorry, I just have to: 

my_trap_card.jpg

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#6 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 18 August 2017 - 11:02 PM

I'm afraid that's check mate! 

Go Blue Eyes White Dragon

WHITE LIGHTNING ATTACK!!

4bbd97b852b4c665b6870d02418446af06a94614

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#7 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 11:04 PM

BURSTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STREAMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...and I'll drop two cards...

Wonder when translated...

#8 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 11:21 PM

Bor-Uto-Oh!

#9 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 18 August 2017 - 11:21 PM

Bor-Uto-Oh!

I see what you did there  :lmao:

#10 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,341 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 18 August 2017 - 11:27 PM

What did orochimaru do to deserve a card?!

#11 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 18 August 2017 - 11:32 PM

Reasons my friend reasons. 

#12 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 18 August 2017 - 11:44 PM

I see what you did there :lmao:

Yugi packed his suitcase and dropped the card game.

His tongue is known to go uncontrollably upwards when it's out of his mouth. The card's effect is ' Super Reptilian Licking Tongue '.

#13 gamma

gamma

夢のような ☁

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 12:31 AM

Still waiting for my man Seto to show up

#14 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 12:38 AM

Stopped the Unstoppable Exodia.

Edited by TouKen4Life3g, 19 August 2017 - 12:38 AM.

#15 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 12:46 AM

I made the Bo-Ru-To joke in the title for chapter 12. Is this stuff so mind-numbingly dull that people forget the the Ninja cards have been a major plot element for the past 5 chapters? Also it less yu-gi-oh more sports cards like baseball from what I've seen.

#16 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 12:58 AM

So...no father-son development for that kid? Also, laugh at people who thought we will get some political aspect.

Edited by TouKen4Life3g, 19 August 2017 - 12:58 AM.

#17 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 19 August 2017 - 01:09 AM

You know let's take this to next level: 

Evolution: 

photo.jpg

LET'S SUMMON THE KING HIMSELF:

BLUE EYES SHINNING DRAGON 

#18 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 05:35 AM

So...no father-son development for that kid? Also, laugh at people who thought we will get some political aspect.

"The Fire Lord runs in to reunite with his son. He is impressed with how brave his son has become when he sees him again." 

That's as close to resolution that plot point got. They are implied to have fix the issues they were having due to the kidnapping, and his courage shown after his father sees him again.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 19 August 2017 - 05:37 AM.

#19 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 08:19 AM

We need more villains to solve the problem.

#20 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 19 August 2017 - 08:20 AM

We need more villains to solve the problem.

The problem of it not being interesting?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users