105 replies to this topic

#21 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 08:25 PM

yup... and even if it was supposed to be naruto wanting a bachelor party why spend his time eating with iruka in my opinion that's not how he would have done it... would you spend the day talking with your father before the wedding? (and also we find out that he planned to ask iruka to come to his wedding as his father which might have been all he wanted to tell him) anyways i thought the episode was terrible there wasn't anything good in my opinion. even if it had been ns in the end and this episode was the wedding its easily the worst episode in this anime

Yea before his wedding Naruto was single..he went from being single to married and trapped

Iruka was nagging on him to pay attention to Hinata that's not a normal bachelor party.

Edited by sushi., 24 March 2017 - 08:25 PM.

ナルサク

#22 gamma

gamma

夢のような ☁

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 08:44 PM

I often joke that my standards has become too retro in today’s society. I joke because as many have known, society has gotten way too comfortable for their own good. I don’t want to bring an argument against PC. I brought this up because Naruto ends on a right time where the standards are too easy to please. I at times think Kishimoto don’t need to work hard to create a solid sob story that actually worth noting, rather than someone heavily criticize it. It’s like a student project that believed his/her movie is Oscar tier yet the judge would place it in D+ level. Basically, Naruto no longer need to try hard.

Oh yes, now I know exactly where your coming from, esp. with this statement. Thanks for clarifying, because I didn't quite get your first message. I also think people were just too invested habitually to check in with the anime, and they watched it just for the sake of watching it & not really understanding it. That and, this fandom has some pretty low standards...

#23 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 09:05 PM

Even Jiraya stay single for the rest of his life because he knows his heart only and forever belong to Tsunade, i mean yes hes flirting around and goes to brothel but in my opinion that's understandable because he is man after all have that desire , but he got serious with any of them, even until his death he never gave up his love for Tsunade. His student Naruto on the other hand .... ... pathetic , he gave up on Sakura and goes for silver medal Hinata. Naruto maybe surpass his predecessor but only in terms of power , except that he is nothing but a failure.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#24 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 24 March 2017 - 09:48 PM

I would argue that he didn't even do that. Since Sasuke just gave up in the end.

True. Let's give Naruto a pat on the shoulder and say he saved Sasuke from darkness before the end of the manga.

#25 SlyNinjaKnight

SlyNinjaKnight

Loyal Follower of the OTP of Naruto

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Interests:Fandoms: Naruto, Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, Star Wars and others.

Wish that Kishi would just stop trying to 'fix' Naruto, I guess that no one ever told him the phrase 'digging your own grave'. I will remember fondly the characters that made me love Naruto that were sacrificed at the all-mighty altar that is money (and crazy fan boys/girls).

Posted 26 March 2017 - 06:02 PM

I think the biggest statement that the anime finale made was that instead of showing Naruto achieving his dream by being named Hokage, the finale was about Hinata achieving her dream by marrying Naruto. For all the talk about how the show was about Naruto, and Naruto achieving his dream, SP showed that the anime was only there for Hinata. Sure, some might say that the anime was just filler but this was the final episode of Naruto, not a filler arc to allow the manga to catch up, so why would the finale be anything but 'canon'. 

#26 Honestly

Honestly

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 07:39 AM

I am here reading all your comments and I here thinking am I the the only one that still believe this is all the(IT) because this ending makes no sense it is a joke it kitten on all the characters and I am not saying this because I still like Hinata but her getting the final spotlight is just laughable Hinata character should have move on with her life her being with Naruto is the joke you know what's funny everybody get a happy ending except the two main pairing there miserable has hell and I am glad

#27 Honestly

Honestly

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 74 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 07:50 AM

I am wondering what the Japanese fan base think about the Boruto anime I mean alot of people aren't interested in bolt so why are they continue.Naruto fail big time I mean he didn't even become hokage konahamaru did really what a joke

#28 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 27 March 2017 - 08:36 AM

I am here reading all your comments and I here thinking am I the the only one that still believe this is all the(IT) because this ending makes no sense it is a joke it kitten on all the characters and I am not saying this because I still like Hinata but her getting the final spotlight is just laughable Hinata character should have move on with her life her being with Naruto is the joke you know what's funny everybody get a happy ending except the two main pairing there miserable has hell and I am glad

I'm with you on that. I believe it's the IT as well.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#29 VoodooFX

VoodooFX

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 51 posts
  • Interests:Movies, Comics, Star Wars, Sci-fi, Computer Games, Vintage Computers, Science & Tech ... and Naruto :)

Posted 27 March 2017 - 09:13 AM

I am wondering what the Japanese fan base think about the Boruto anime I mean alot of people aren't interested in bolt so why are they continue.Naruto fail big time I mean he didn't even become hokage konahamaru did really what a joke

Well Boruto movie made the most money out of all Narutoverse movies, so that's the reason enough for them to continue.

As for episode 500, I've accidentally seen the a screencap of Naruto and Hinata at the ceremony and it ruined my weekend, luckily found some Narusaku fanfics I had laying around, waiting to be read and all was well again.

Long ago, I too used to believe this all was part of IT, but seeing all these people on internet being ecstatic for NH Wedding made me realize that we really are just a small faction that's just seen things differently than the majority.

But alas it's over now, and I have to at least thank them for some great memories coupled with a truly, truly beautiful musical score which will stay with me forever. So thank you and goodbye, Naruto.

Edited by VoodooFX, 27 March 2017 - 09:15 AM.

We may have years, we may have hours, but sooner or later we all push up flowers.

#30 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 06:10 PM

Me:

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#31 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 06:11 PM

Thanks for telling me! Although I'm not sure how to fix that now...

Only a mod or adm can change thread's location.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#32 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 28 March 2017 - 03:32 AM

I think the biggest statement that the anime finale made was that instead of showing Naruto achieving his dream by being named Hokage, the finale was about Hinata achieving her dream by marrying Naruto. For all the talk about how the show was about Naruto, and Naruto achieving his dream, SP showed that the anime was only there for Hinata. Sure, some might say that the anime was just filler but this was the final episode of Naruto, not a filler arc to allow the manga to catch up, so why would the finale be anything but 'canon'. 

This series was never about Naruto from the beginning in my opinion , it's always about Sasuke and Hinata. Of course we all still remember Naruto clearly said that

-Sasuke become his goal

-he also said "How can i become Hokage if i can't save one of my friends"

-he also said this when Sai ask him why Naruto never tell or confess his feelings to Sakura "How can i ? I can't even fulfill / keep my promise (POAL)"

He can't become Hokage until he save Sasuke , he can't confess to Sakura until he fulfill the POAL .... so Naruto maybe have a lot of dreams but he can't achieve any of it BECAUSE SASUKE always in the way.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#33 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 03:34 AM

Moved thread. 

Thanks for the review - Ugh - I couldn't have watched it. 

#34 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 04:30 AM

Seriously, whose ending I was following?

#35 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 29 March 2017 - 04:36 AM

YO WHAT THE HELL IS THIS BULLSSSHHIIITT!!

29ul6m0yt8oy.jpg

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

THANK YOU??? REALLY KISHI?? 

THEY DIDN'T EVEN SHOW YOUR MAIN PROTAGONIST ACHIEVE HIS GOAL AND ALL YOU SAY IS THANK YOU???

Okay I get what the picture means, but that image is just insulting to Naruto's character period in terms of the "ANIME EPISODES" since WE NEVER SAW HIM BECOME THE HOKAGE!! 

UGHHHHHHHH!!! 

tumblr_nrvaxu80pt1tg3a8ao2_500.gif

ME DOING THIS TO KISHI!!

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#36 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 04:41 AM

So weird that it feels like a potential season 2 ending more so than an ending.

By the way, it's a rumor, but words on the street say that a recap episode of Boku no Hero Academia beat Naruto Shippuden Finale. I will keep you posted for any update.

Edited by TouKen4Life3g, 29 March 2017 - 04:42 AM.

#37 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 29 March 2017 - 04:47 AM

29ul6m0yt8oy.jpg

THEY DIDN'T EVEN SHOW YOUR MAIN PROTAGONIST ACHIEVE HIS GOAL AND ALL YOU SAY IS THANK YOU???

Okay I get what the picture means, but that image is just insulting to Naruto's character period in terms of the "ANIME EPISODES" since WE NEVER SAW HIM BECOME THE HOKAGE!! 

UGHHHHHHHH!!! 

ME DOING THIS TO KISHI!!

it's funny how both Naruto's(12 and 17 year old) has their sunny grin while the older "Naruto" looks like he's trying to force a smile on his face. The guy is a loser until further notice.

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

#38 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 05:10 AM

29ul6m0yt8oy.jpg

UGHHHHHHHH!!! 

ME DOING THIS TO KISHI!!

Not only does older Naruto's smile look forced as heck, but it also makes him look like a freaking creeper...

2e5.gif

#39 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 29 March 2017 - 06:11 AM

Not only does older Naruto's smile look forced as heck, but it also makes him look like a freaking creeper...

*older Naruto looks from side to side a few times to make sure nobody is looking.*

Naruto: "Alright, nobody is looking. All I have to do is create two Shadow Clones, make them look like my 12 and 17 year old self,  lure them to my house, kick Hinata out of my house, lure them into my bed, and...."

*The idea  causes the older Naruto to flash the most genuine yet queerish grin he has ever flashed.*

#40 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 29 March 2017 - 11:51 AM

Well as the 12th Doctor once and I will say it to Kishi SP NH SS and Hinata fanboys "To hell with you" all this became about was just Hinata and Sasuke in the end.

Edited by TheFirstEvil100, 29 March 2017 - 11:52 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, ep 500

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users