• Please log in to reply
665 replies to this topic

#521 NarutoxSakuraFan4Life

NarutoxSakuraFan4Life

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 53 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, writing fanfiction/original works.

Posted 25 January 2013 - 06:56 PM

~ For one, NaruSaku make sense! There is so much development between these two and it's just wonderful! A lot of NaruHina fans are saying that NaruSaku is nothing but a brother sister relationship or just really good friends. But I don't think that what's going on. I can feel love between Naruto and Sakura. I can feel nothing between Naruto and Hinata. Literally. I feel absolutely nothing when I see them together. NaruHina’s say that NaruHina is true love, that Naruto and Hinata belong together. Well, they need to look again, because the real true love, is between Naruto and Sakura… ~ danarusakunp3.gif love.gif

tumblr_n0qvafxnzd1s1a2b1o1_500.gif

~Their love was true, their love was pure, their love was beautiful.~

~NaruSaku forever  <3 ~ 

#522 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 27 January 2013 - 04:32 AM

Yes, yes. Keep posting in this Topic. Soon, I will have enough power to become ruler of this site!

a_plotting.gif

Just kidding. I just visit this topic at least once a month since it's my own, longest active Topic on this site. w00t.gif

#523 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 27 January 2013 - 06:17 AM

I personally like NaruSaku because their relationship is real. It isn't perfect, it's raw, life like, and flat out believable. When I see those two interact I get that "we're close because were friends/teammates" feeling but at the same time there's an underlining of something more. Having both Naruto and Sakura have flaws makes their relationship even more believable. Sakura can't get over Sasuke but at the same time she has new feelings for Naruto she thought she would never have. Then you have Naruto who honestly believes he doesn't deserve to be happy and get the girl he loves. Instead he would rather see her be with the one she loves even if it means losing her. All of this screams classic teenage love triangle and to me it's far more entertaining then some mushy love story that's perfect.

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#524 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 27 January 2013 - 06:55 AM

well i ve offered my reasons before. i would like to add some new . so here i go
1-i ve liked this pairing scince i ve watched naruto. at first i didnt really know why i liked it btw when i saw naruto blushing towards sakura. and sakura saying that she hates naruto ,from that moment i liked that one.
2-naruto has really deep feelings towards sakura,and he does everything that can be and cant be done to make her happy.
3-sakura too cares about him too much.
4- its the only pairing that shows romantic feelings towards eachother,
5-people say that they dont like a girls hitting a boy always. but IMO its shows sakuras deep imotions for naruto. i mean you cant hit your boyfriend or girlfriend. love doesnt go that far but sakura does . so this makes me to like the pairing more.

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#525 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:37 AM

I just now realized I never posted in this thread. Well, let's fix that. wink.gif

I like NaruSaku for a multitude of reasons. At first, I only actually shipped it because of Naruto. He's been my favorite character for a long time, and it hurt me that after all his efforts and kindness+support, that Sakura had to love Sasuke so much instead of him. (Yes, I'm heavily attached to Naruto's character. Sue me. rolleyes.gif ) Sakura's confession to Sasuke was such a vicious slap in the face to him, it made me really sad and I'm so happy Naruto never heard it ("I have parents and friends ... but without you, it's as bad as being alone!" --Sakura. argh1.png The Promise was bad enough, imagine if he saw this entire scene. It'd break his heart. shamefulcry0js.gif). I think it was the PoaL that really hit me. Naruto ignored his sadness and pain, just so Sakura could stop crying and have hope for Sasuke. It was heart-breakingly selfless, the devotion in that moment completely touched me. And that's really the amazing thing: Naruto's so unbelievably selfless with Sakura, he doesn't ask for anything in return. He doesn't even think she loves or will ever love him. Just the fact that he isn't asking for her to love him, it'd be the perfect gift for him to have Sakura to love him on her own when he never expected it. He didn't force her or expect anything for her, which is why he should be with her. Hinata and Sakura is/were different. Both of them focused more highly on their own feelings then trying to to unbelievably selfless things for their love interest. Sakura no longer does this, but Hinata does. As sweet as she is, she has always expected something from Naruto. First acknowledgement, then "holding his hand and walking with him". It mostly about her trying to get her to better herself as person, not going out of her way to make Naruto happy, no matter the price. Besides the fact that Naruto doesn't love her, Hinata's feelings seem selfish sometimes; it's one of the reasons why I don't ship NH.

And Sakura is now a big part of why I ship NS now. Over Part 2, I've grown extremely fond of her, now to the point I love her character almost as much as I love Naruto. Her character development would come a full-circle, from hating Naruto and loving Sasuke to loving Naruto and seeing Sasuke as a friend. I truly don't think Sasuke deserves her and her feelings for him always came off as shallow and liked the image rather than the person. Sasuke constantly brings her down and treated her terribly most of the time. Made worse by the multiple murder attempts in Part 2. Sakura goes through so much suffering and angst because of him, it angers me because not only does it hinder her growth, wasting away because she "loves" him is stupid, because he isn't worth it. Sakura's a thousand times a better than Sasuke ever would be. I don't mind if she always loves him like a friend, I actually ship SS friendship (Like I do SN Friendship). Though it would be painfully satisfying to see Sakura punch the crap out of Sasuke for all the emotional and physical abuse he caused her over the years. mwahaha.gif But with Naruto, she's always happy ... he protects her, supports her, loves her unconditionally. I want Sakura to end up with him because of that, they both more than deserve it.

I also love how both Naruto and Sakura truly know each other. They know their dreams, their hopes, their fears and they completely trust each other. It wasn't right away, it was gradual which makes it all the more rewarding for me. Both would do anything for the other, even the sacrifice their own feelings to ensure the other is happy or safe. If that's not love, then I don't know what is. wub.gif It's such a good love story. And the cool thing is that their interactions aren't even boring. NaruSaku is often fluffy puppies and rainbows, but it still has that underlying angst to make it interesting. Naruto and his insecurites over Sakura's feelings/the mentality he doesn't deserve it and Sakura with her thinking she doesn't do enough for him or that she also doesn't deserve him. It has hurdles that they ironically created for themselves. And also, their personalities just mesh better: They are a lot alike and both aren't afraid to argue with each other if it's serious enough.

I could on and on about my love for NS but I'll just end it here. tongue.gif

Edited by xxRomanceGirlxx, 27 January 2013 - 07:41 AM.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#526 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    ect....

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:58 AM

like every time great post ashley.

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#527 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 27 January 2013 - 08:23 AM

QUOTE (narulsaku @ Jan 27 2013, 03:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
like every time great post ashley.

Thank you! biggrin.gif I just hate how almost all of my posts turn into LAPs. sweatdrop.gif They get long, damnnit! argh1.png

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#528 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
    ect....

Posted 27 January 2013 - 09:06 AM

QUOTE (xxRomanceGirlxx @ Jan 27 2013, 02:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thank you! biggrin.gif I just hate how almost all of my posts turn into LAPs. sweatdrop.gif They get long, damnnit! argh1.png

whats lap . and i enjoy reading them.

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#529 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 10:45 AM

QUOTE (narulsaku @ Jan 27 2013, 05:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
whats lap . and i enjoy reading them.

LAP is a online acronym for "Long Ass Post". tongue.gif

#530 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 10:59 AM

In simple terms I like it for its consistency, the depth of understanding that the two characters share for each other, the development since the beginning of the manga, and the ability for the two characters to be their natural selves without a facade being necessitated to mask certain qualities which your lover may not like which is what I can perceive in the other pairings such as NH or worst SS.

#531 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
    ect....

Posted 27 January 2013 - 11:57 AM

you know some people not all like narusaku cause they hate sasusaku, naruhina, and some say that they ll like what ever pairing happens. means they dont actually care about pairing . ps--LAP hun???!!! . haha fanfications are long too do you get tired reading em too? well i dont . i dont mind if the post is heck long or short. it just need information.

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#532 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 12:11 PM

QUOTE (narulsaku @ Jan 27 2013, 07:57 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you know some people not all like narusaku cause they hate sasusaku, naruhina, and some say that they ll like what ever pairing happens. means they dont actually care about pairing . ps--LAP hun???!!! . haha fanfications are long too do you get tired reading em too? well i dont . i dont mind if the post is heck long or short. it just need information.

I actually I write fanfiction. tongue.gif I'm famous for my 12,000 words or more chapters. laugh.gif

#533 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
    ect....

Posted 27 January 2013 - 01:35 PM

QUOTE (xxRomanceGirlxx @ Jan 27 2013, 06:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I actually I write fanfiction. tongue.gif I'm famous for my 12,000 words or more chapters. laugh.gif

umm how many times you ll say that to me i ve read your fics silly. ; D .

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#534 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 03:15 PM

QUOTE (narulsaku @ Jan 27 2013, 10:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
umm how many times you ll say that to me i ve read your fics silly. ; D .

biggrin.gif

#535 FrenchMyToast

FrenchMyToast

NaruSaku

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Naruto, Fanfiction, NS Forums

Posted 24 February 2013 - 05:50 PM

Development doesn't lie. a_thumbs.gif
Sakura has gone from hating Naruto, to possibly having feelings for the guy. And I like how they've been developed. It was gradual and pretty realistic. One-sided dislike, to shaky friendship, to good/best friends, to unbreakable bond. Honestly, I feel like Naruto's love for Sakura is a part of his character. Most of his actions are due to the POAL, and a major reason for making that promise was due to his feelings for her. SasuSaku is basically dead, and NaruHina lacks the development that NaruSaku has. Yeah, NH has gotten more focus in the war, but most of them have been Hinata -> Naruto moments where Naruto doesn't feel anything romantic.

Naruto and Sakura being really cute/amusing/sweet is a bonus as well. wub.gif
tumblr_inline_miqr434aWD1qz4rgp.gif

NaruSaku - Because development doesn't lie. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

Cleveland Cavaliers - Pittsburgh Steelers - San Francisco Giants

#536 Soane

Soane

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Interests:Playing soccer, volleyball, listening to music, anime, manga, naruto, narusaku &lt;3

Posted 26 February 2013 - 04:31 PM

Yeah, you're right.
The only thing that narusaku needs is Sakura noticing her real feelings for Naruto and realizing that Naruto is much more special and important for her than Sasuke. The bad is that we will have to wait a long time, as i could see reading the recent chapters. But i have no doubts of that kishimoto will make this couple official, theres no reason to wont do. As you said they have an incredible development, now Sakura is one of the caracters that most understand Naruto. What Sakura does is thinking about Naruto and on his well-being, if this isnt love then i dont know what love is.
This is my favorite couple of ever and i really wanna see them together and happy ^^
Even if we have been waiting so long and will still waiting --'
But we will see this and that's what really maters xD All this anxious will make me more happy and crazy for seeing them a beautiful couple 4ever *----*

Edited by Soane, 02 March 2013 - 05:54 PM.

"Dont dry with fakes or fiers, cause you'll hate yourself in the end..."

#537 AnimeGirl_123

AnimeGirl_123

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 02:02 AM

I like NaruSaku because of its development. It started in chapter three and continued to grow. It was there even while Sakura was crazy about Sasuke in part 1. She looked at Naruto while he was being cool with her "Whats this feeling? Is this Naruto?" comment and blush. During his fight with Neji, Sakura watches Naruto and says to herself that he makes her want to do her best too. So while she liked Sasuke, she started to consider Naruto important to her too.

Part 2 only shows the growth even more. Sakura wants to help Naruto as much as she can, and shes always thinking of his feelings. She may not always make the right decisions, but her intentions mean well. She never wants to truly hurt Naruto on purpose. And as for Naruto's feelings we all agree here that he loves Sakura so I will spare an essay on that.

This pairing has come a long, long way. From the girl hating the boy, to her caring deeply for him, worrying about him, and developing feelings for him. From the boy's crush on the girl to him loving her genuinely.

I'm not one for LAPs so this is short. Just a sum of why I love NaruSaku.

NARUTO X SAKURA

444.gif

#538 Cherry-Bloss93

Cherry-Bloss93

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 240 posts
  • Interests:Horses, Naruto, Biochemistry <3

Posted 24 May 2013 - 07:15 AM

I've liked NaruSaku from the moment I first started watching Naruto. I had no idea what it was and I thought it was weird when my friend showed me a pic of Naruto and the gang from part 1 when they were headed off to get Sasuke. I thought, "Why does that guy have whisker-marks?" lol laugh.gif
Anyways, soon after she showed me the first episode I ever saw - when Naruto is first assigned to team 7. (Funny thing, she only showed it to me because she wanted to show me the accidental kiss btwn Naruto and Sasuke, and I totally thought Sasuke was a girl, judging by the name HAHA, and then I saw the episode and was all, oohh... huh.gif ) Besides the point, the moment I saw Naruto look at Sakura and state how he felt about her, I knew it then - All I wanted at that moment in time was for Sakura to acknowledge Naruto and for them to become a couple. I immediately wanted to support Naruto's dream, you know? And I have been hooked on Naruto and NaruSaku ever since laugh.gif
When I got more serious and started reading the manga, I began to find reasons within the manga itself to support NaruSaku. At first I saw it in part 2 (later I noticed the little moments in part 1), I saw Naruto and Sakura becoming closer, and I saw just how great a team they are!

So, if I'd have to give a list of reasons why I support them:

1. Their chemistry. Plain and simple, one of the most realistic fictional couples I've ever seen. I also like the fact that we are shown their chemistry as best friends and teammates before really anything more, because this is a more realistic depiction of how everyday life would be btwn them if the ever got married (My mom always said to marry your best friend happy.gif)
2. Their development. The single most developed pairing in the manga, hands down. This can't be denied, no matter how you slice it. I love how we get to see them growing up together... It almost makes you feel like some kind of proud parent that sees their child growing up and going on to do great things... And to learn not only in ideas and dreams but in love biggrin.gif

narusaku_ending_22_by_dew_mangaka-d56e4f

#539 Pocky-chan

Pocky-chan

Cavelady from 2005 or something

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,059 posts
  • Interests:William Riker and his beard

Posted 03 June 2013 - 08:09 PM

They're the prime example of progressive development between a male and female heroine. The way Kishimoto builds these characters with their strength and flaws is so different from the general formula between anime relationship. Sakura and Naruto functions so well individually that the ever classic "I can't live without you" trope can kick itself out the door and sleep on the street where it belongs. This is the 21st century and that kind of thinking is probably the worst to define ideal relationships.

What I like best is that the two are their own characters without the other needing to define them completely but at the same time they would place the other's importance over their own. Kishimoto makes their relationship as something that won't risk the integrity of their character and strengths. Like, I can't see any other pairing in any other anime as fully developed and thought out as Narusaku.

Ya know?

#540 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts
  • Interests:Naruto,Shingeki no kyojin, Fairy Tail, LOL, Runescape & Xbox 360.

Posted 03 June 2013 - 08:53 PM

They're the prime example of progressive development between a male and female heroine. The way Kishimoto builds these characters with their strength and flaws is so different from the general formula between anime relationship. Sakura and Naruto functions so well individually that the ever classic "I can't live without you" trope can kick itself out the door and sleep on the street where it belongs. This is the 21st century and that kind of thinking is probably the worst to define ideal relationships.

What I like best is that the two are their own characters without the other needing to define them completely but at the same time they would place the other's importance over their own. Kishimoto makes their relationship as something that won't risk the integrity of their character and strengths. Like, I can't see any other pairing in any other anime as fully developed and thought out as Narusaku.

Ya know?

Bolded: I see what you did there :hehehe:

40283620121415711s.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users