• This topic is locked This topic is locked
33 replies to this topic

#1 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 10 April 2009 - 03:26 AM

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/443/

Pretty cool what Shikamaru said. Naruto is getting a following.
\

#2 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 10 April 2009 - 03:43 AM

inb4thepissingandmoaningstarts

I honestly thought this Chapter was good, one thing the spoilers didn't say was that Naruto is in Sage Mode again when he confronts Pain's real body so if Konan (or Nagato tries to somehow fight on his own) tries anything he can take them down. As usual I'm really anticipating the next Chapter.

uc.png

#3 Lord Roy

Lord Roy

Seiyuu

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 334 posts
  • Interests:Anime

Posted 10 April 2009 - 03:45 AM

Naruto's becoming important to everyone, stuff is resolved, at least he's not backtracking...

if anything else he's there... can't say much else about this chapter. Next week will probably explain something, but yeah... explains his resolve.

Edited by Lord Roy, 10 April 2009 - 03:46 AM.

#4 Illmatic

Illmatic

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 03:54 AM

it was just an ok chapter for me, though I look forward to next week

Edited by Illmatic, 10 April 2009 - 03:56 AM.

#5 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 04:00 AM

Gotta say i'm surprised that Hinata is already well enough that she's concience and able to sit and talk. Didnt think it was that great chapter, but was nice to see the once again the support and respect Naruto has gathered over the years. He has taken a Giant leap towards being a candidate for Hokage, he's not only strong enough he is showing the patients and intelligence to fulfil the load of leader.

HeHe Tree made of paper....kinda ironic.

P.S. What's up with Naruto going into Sage made so easily all of a sudden?

Edited by harry4e, 10 April 2009 - 04:02 AM.

iAnby7W.gif

#6 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,843 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 10 April 2009 - 04:08 AM

I wonder what will happen next... Will Nagato try to move in that contraption and capture Naruto? Or will it be another "Naruto convincing" talk?

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#7 Urazz

Urazz

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 04:17 AM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Apr 10 2009, 12:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
P.S. What's up with Naruto going into Sage made so easily all of a sudden?

He could've taken some time to go into sage mode again before going to Pein again is my guess. It might not take him too long to get into sage mode anymore but obviously not it's not fast enough for him to be able to go into the meditative state and gather the sage chakra while in combat.
Urazz: Hey sis what's going on?
Urazz's Sister: I cut myself.
Urazz: Take it like a man even if your a woman.
Urazz's Sister: Ok!
*Urazz's Sister kicks Urazz in the groin.*
Urazz: $%^&*#
Urazz's Sister: I dunno. I'm sure it's much better to take it like a woman. That was evidence to support my theory.
*Urazz whimpers like a baby*

#8 Daniee

Daniee

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 04:20 AM

Enjoyed this chapter more than I thought I would, and I'm looking forward to next week. The talking chapters (and the ones involving mass landscaping) have been my favorite in this arc, and I'm interested to see what resolution Naruto and Nagato come to.

But even if Nagato lives, I'm still going to miss Pain a little. Especially God Realm, since Nagato's goal was first brought up by Yahiko (see 372) so I felt it suggested some respect for a dead friend, with Nagato making Yahiko's dream come true through his eyes.

#9 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Reading<br />Video Games

Posted 10 April 2009 - 04:34 AM

The chapter was rather plain, to be honest. There could have been a lot more aftermath of the battle shown, but it was mostly Naruto flashing back and yelling at adults.

And Hinata's survival is just insulting to all of the adults that have died from far less. The younger generation being stronger is one thing, them being unkillable is another issue entirely.

#10 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 10 April 2009 - 04:47 AM

This was a good chapter, though it could have been alot better. As for what will happen next, i'm feeling a major conversation of peace between Nagato and Naruto and after some sort of interuption, Nagato escapes. To be honest, he's only a skiny man locked in a big chair thing and he's totally drained. I don't think he will be able to take down Naruto and his only chance would be to escape. However, i have a feeling something will interupt them, wether it's a team of konoha ninja to aid Naruto, Madara, or someone else that will give him enough time to escape. Though this is only a guess and at this right, anything could happen.

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#11 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 10 April 2009 - 04:56 AM

Man is it just me or Hinata surviving laughable.I saw it coming with the cover with Shino I bet you anything Hinata is going to end up with him thought. If I remember correctly I saw her walking away from Naruto to Shino so I bet you anything they end up together. I just hope that Naruto does and will not pull a Veagta/Bulma to piss of the fans. I wonder when the Sakura Arc will be really I can't wait. I mean seriously I bet you that Susake will be the one to die since he the villain now.

Kishimoto himself said that 6 Ninja will die so I believe that one of the people will be Sasuke.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 10 April 2009 - 05:01 AM.

#12 Jade Ninja

Jade Ninja

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 24 posts
  • Interests:Skiing, skiing, more skiing, watch anime/read manga while not skiing.<br /><br />Oh, and getting sponsored for skiing.<br /><br />Oh, and drinking in hottubs after skiing.<br /><br />...<br /><br />and hot chicks.<br /><br />...<br /><br />preferably in hottubs drinking with me.

Posted 10 April 2009 - 05:26 AM

Okay, we've all expressed our hatred of how Hinata survived. Let's move on. We know that we can't predict shiping yet, so let's just breathe deep and discuss somthing else.

Such as the soon to be Naruto vs Sasuke round 2. I have a small fear that with this whole "peace and talking" deal, the epic confronation will be mostly words, without Naruto going 100%. But I digress.

Prediction? They fight, epic wow-ness, 9 tails comes out in full 9 tailed glory, Sasuke sacrifices his sight to supress it, then some epic plot twist occurs. Suggestions? Probably involving Tobi. Who is OBITO, SHUT THE HELL UP.

Once again, I go to my own little happy world...where Naruto and Snoopy from "Charlie Brown" team up and pull off Sasuke's arms, hanging them on Naruto's mantlepiece, (man, what an aweful mantlepiece,) then Naruto goes home, has a shower, makes passionate love to Sakura, then they put on comfey sweaters and watch Seinfeld whilst eating Doritos until the sun comes up. Ahhh, if only.

BTW, Snoopy become's Hokage. Man, imagine the fan art... smile.gif
The world is going to hell in a sporty dream car, and I'm here to point it out.

#13 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 10 April 2009 - 06:56 AM

This was an average chapter. I like how naruto is trying finding a different path rather beating common sense in someone for once.

I don't think Sakura lecturing Hinata was cold. Keep in mind Naruto let Kyuubi out cause her actions. Hinata couldn't have helped Naruto with a kamikaze attack, and she knew it. She should have used her brains and come up with a plan for getting Naruto free instead of charging against an overwhelming powerful enemy head-on.

I'm a bit annoyed Sakura hasn't been so developed in the past chapters so much like she could: jumping in to help Naruto, angsting over him... are things Sakura would do.

Then again, she's ALREADY done those things and got that development, and we're supposed to have more Sakura's development in the next arcs. Hence, it's possible Kishimoto is giving Hinata some screentime for once.

By the way, am I the only one is wondering where Ino and Shikamaru have gone?

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#14 Shadow-kun

Shadow-kun

Sage Wolf

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 07:11 AM

I think they were left with Tsunade, or I'm remembering wrong.

Visit my cute Dragons!

Spreading the Horoism!

#15 demonfox04

demonfox04

The Don - 'Nuff Said

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 483 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 07:21 AM

I'm actually starting to get my interest for the series back. I haven't read it since Sasuke beat Oro and formed his team, but I decided to take a gander and catch back up, and it's got my interest. I'm going to miss all the Peins though. I thought that was an interesting idea. And glad to see that Naruto is getting a following, considering that it started with words from Shika!! happy.gif (greatness, Shika is).

Can't wait to see what happens next week! happy.gif

"Empty your mind. Be formless, shapeless, like water. Now, you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water in a bottle, it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash. Be water my friend." - Bruce Lee

Whether 1 and 15 or 15 and 1, Superbowl or Toiletbowl...those are my Boys. Ain't no bandwagon here. GO COWBOYS!!!

#16 Dormin

Dormin

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 669 posts

Posted 10 April 2009 - 07:46 AM

Brilliant chp, just Brilliant, my respect o Kishi has just gone up.

Made by Vongola10th

"Someone shoot me..." - Kyon, cheerful as always

#17 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 10 April 2009 - 08:55 AM

By the way, I think Naruto has decided revenge isn't the answer.

I hope that he can use what he's learnt in this arc when he confronts Sasuke.

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#18 EarthBorn

EarthBorn

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 81 posts
  • Interests:&gt;Science! and the Tech stuff. <br />&gt;Music (I do the Guitar, occasional Keyboard and Lyrics writing for a school band I'm a part of)<br />&gt;Writing<br />&gt;Gaming <br />&gt;One thousand other stuff...

Posted 10 April 2009 - 11:03 AM

This chapter only shows how different Naruto is from Sasuke. He understands things more deeply than anyone gives him credit for - probably why only people like Shikamaru and his dad were able to see deduce through his web of thought. I like seeing how Shikaku trusts him so much - if I was in Inoichi's place and didn't know about that whole "peace talk", I would have reacted the same way seeing my home blown up.

Naruto's starting to understand that killing is only the easy way out, I'm glad his character is taking that direction.

Hinata is a really fast healer, or Pain has horrible aim. biggrin.gif Maybe Sakura will follow Neji to act as a standby healer for Naruto.

#19 Kakebun-kun

Kakebun-kun

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 60 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Girls, Manga. <br /><br />The only three things you'll need in life.

Posted 10 April 2009 - 01:40 PM

S'was a filler chapter, but it was left on a cliffhanger. 8D

A couple of predictions,,
I think Nagato might die after Naruto and Nagato have their conversation, which would lead to Madara taking over. (Plot Hole!)
When Naruto gets back I expect to see some NS, like if Sakura heals Naruto, they might have some sort of conversation.

I also liked how Sakura was acting all sisterly to Hinata. ;p

NaruSaku Is Yondaime Approved.

|Fanfiction|

#20 Chivalrysae

Chivalrysae

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 464 posts
  • Interests:Flag Football, Anime, Indoor Wall Climbing, Hiking, Running

Posted 10 April 2009 - 02:24 PM

I really liked everyone's reaction to the announcement that Naruto defeated the 6th Pein body. The fact the Naruto defeated all those bodies upon his return shows how powerful and skilled he has become, especially with how much the entire village struggled to fend off Pein until his arrival.

The flashback with Shikamaru makes me wonder if there will be more future interactions between him and Naruto. I would really look forward to that. Asuma was always a very good judge of character, and I believe he has passed that on to Shikamaru. I really think he may have been one of the first in the Rookie 9, outside of Naruto's team to realize his ability to turn the tide of battle. He is a strategist after all. The combination of Naruto's skill and ability to adapt alongside Shikamaru's strategies would make for a very good ninja squad.

I also think there will be a nice long conversation. Although the comment Nagato makes at the end makes me think he may have something left in the tank. It's probably just me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users