Close
Photo

Naruto: Alternative The Last (Doujinshi)

Doujinshi Naruto Sakura Sai Shikamaru Naruto:TheLast Hinata NaruSaku Sasukarin

• Please log in to reply
1322 replies to this topic

#681 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 17 July 2019 - 05:23 PM

To be honest she never suppose to be in a love triangle that involved Naruto. She was a satellite character of Neji's who exist first to give Naruto a reason to seriously fight Neji -and for a the audience to really root for Naruto during it- afterwards it is likely she then eventually suppose to marry him so he could become clan head and remove the clan's branch seal system.

Somehow I doubt Naruto even changed the hyuga clan after "marrying" hinata.

#682 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 17 July 2019 - 06:43 PM

To be honest she never suppose to be in a love triangle that involved Naruto. She was a satellite character of Neji's who exist first to give Naruto a reason to seriously fight Neji -and for a the audience to really root for Naruto during it- afterwards it is likely she then eventually suppose to marry him so he could become clan head and remove the clan's branch seal system. 

And that would be so stupid. The change should come from within the clan, not outsiders. Neji and Hinata should've changed it together. Their marriage would unite the clan.

Edited by sushi., 17 July 2019 - 06:43 PM.

ナルサク

#683 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 17 July 2019 - 11:00 PM

Why do you want drama that does disservice to both Hinata's character and NS? Hinata was never meant to be a part of the love triangle. She should move on without being forced to, by watching her crush hug another woman. That shouldn't be her wakeupcall.

Yeah, if Hinata is in the background then I've overestimated this artist's maturity and creativity.

Kishimoto made Hinata watch the NaruSaku hug so....just saying.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#684 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 18 July 2019 - 12:21 AM

And she seemed fine with the hug, may I add. No jealousy across her face. The canon "The Last" didn't even get that right  :zaru:  

Edited by Phantom_999, 18 July 2019 - 12:22 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#685 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 18 July 2019 - 05:58 AM

heck the entire thing should have been exactly that a moment when Hinata realizes thats where naruto belongs with Sakura and her place is to grow up and in a different direction with his example to guide her, such a waste of a character and a character building moment

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#686 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 18 July 2019 - 09:51 AM

Kishimoto made Hinata watch the NaruSaku hug so....just saying.

Yeah, it doesn't need to happen twice. Then her smile would be all for nothing.

I really thought that part of Hinata's arc would be over after the hug but she kept pining.

Edited by sushi., 18 July 2019 - 08:43 PM.

ナルサク

#687 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 18 July 2019 - 07:15 PM

The sad part is the potential was there with her , shipping or no shipping. But that was stomped out because of the " my everything is for Naruto-kun only!" drivel 

Edited by Phantom_999, 16 August 2019 - 02:32 AM.

#688 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 18 July 2019 - 11:10 PM

Not to mention her crazy fans again I get a lot of them attacking me telling me Hinata and Naruto are now a canon couple, so they need to get together, and I'm just salty, trust me this is why I make Hinata go evil later on in my stories because I keep getting attacked by them

#689 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 19 July 2019 - 01:45 AM

Not to mention her crazy fans again I get a lot of them attacking me telling me Hinata and Naruto are now a canon couple, so they need to get together, and I'm just salty, trust me this is why I make Hinata go evil later on in my stories because I keep getting attacked by them

Same with me man in my coms it's like our middle finger to her pathetic fans, like one I'm wanting to do is hinata,as g from resident evil 2 all 5 forms including the blob form.
Also what kittening right do they have to say that no seriously what right did I miss that it's official NH fans say we can't do what we want.

#690 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 19 July 2019 - 04:12 PM

Yeah, it doesn't need to happen twice. Then her smile would be all for nothing.

I really thought that part of Hinata's arc would be over after the hug but she kept pining.

Hmm...you got a point. We don't want to do what Kishi does.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#691 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 22 July 2019 - 11:43 PM

Okay guys another new page I know fast right.

naruto_073_by_tokai2000-ddcap8j.png

#692 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 23 July 2019 - 12:14 AM

Okay guys another new page I know fast right.

naruto_073_by_tokai2000-ddcap8j.png

Nice only problem is toneri is back and how will he Handel the next part since this is where Naruto said he loved hinata.

#693 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 23 July 2019 - 11:23 PM

Hinata actually marries Toneri? :zaru:

#694 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts

Posted 24 July 2019 - 08:14 PM

Lol, I still want her to go a little crazy knowing Naruto doesn't love her.

#695 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 24 July 2019 - 09:55 PM

It lasted less then 5 minutes in the movie.

#696 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 24 July 2019 - 09:55 PM

Lol, I still want her to go a little crazy knowing Naruto doesn't love her.

Same but doubt it will happen.

#697 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 26 July 2019 - 01:55 PM

What you don't remember the alter scene where he control her make her eat a cookie? No, Naruto rushes to the alter and does pretty much the i object that is standard in crappy movies.

https://www.youtube....h?v=DMWBObHy5_U

#698 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 26 July 2019 - 04:18 PM

What you don't remember the alter scene where he control her make her eat a cookie? No, Naruto rushes to the alter and does pretty much the i object that is standard in crappy movies.

Yep I can't forget that scene no matter how much I try.

#699 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 30 July 2019 - 02:29 AM

If fans don't find THAT romantic, I wonder why they are all rooting for the part where Naruto only realizes he loves Hinata only because hesees her feelings for him in a genjutsu and says he owes her back for loving him? :zaru: Same concept. the moment feels forced and cringing, especially when you consider Hinata already confessed to Naruto and he ignored it for 2 years straight

anyways what I meant was that Hinata actually falls in love with Toneri and marries him for good :lmao: But I was being sarcastic. As usual  :P

Edited by Phantom_999, 30 July 2019 - 02:32 AM.

#700 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 05:01 PM

naruto_074_by_tokai2000-dde31dr.png

Another page coming in, guys! And here's something I said on Deviant Art about it;

"Uh-oh. I can only imagine how Hinata is feeling at seeing Naruto and Sakura hug like that. But it does make the scene much better too when she not only wants to save Hanabi, but she is also feeling heartbroken at seeing Naruto and Sakura like that."

So it's either that, or Toneri is controlling her, but who knows? Tokai has surprised us so far, and I can imagine some more drama if Hinata had been there the whole time when Naruto and Sakura were talking and saw them hugging.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Doujinshi, Naruto, Sakura, Sai, Shikamaru, Naruto:TheLast, Hinata, NaruSaku, Sasukarin

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users