LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 23 May 2016 - 03:28 AM

If you guys missed the Livestream Discussion that Breezy's Entertainment, J and I use to do when the Gaiden chapters were coming out, then I will give you guys some good news... Breezy and I at the very least are gonna do a Livestream Discussion on Thursday around 2 PM CST time... Two reason behind it... The first is Ria and my girlfriend wanted to see the team get back together for something again, and ofcourse Breezy and I talked about it earlier today and said we really should discuss about it as a whole... Nothing yet from our friend J, but so far it's just me and Breezy.

Again This Thursday the 26th at 2:00 PM CST Time on Google Plus like always....

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#262 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 23 May 2016 - 03:50 AM

A lot of people [pro ending fans] were talking that this is just boruto dreaming, since he always hate his father and wants to become a cool ninja, that's why he got every badass trait ninja on him,  kakashi eye scar , sasuke kusanagi sword. They think it's just a troll chapter.

Funny when we said that this is just infinite tsukuyomi years ago when the last and chapter 700 came out they said we are salty, denial, etc.

And now look .... they using the same argument on first chapter they've been waiting so long. :lmao: :lmao:

Just gotta love that karma. Once again remember this is only the first chapter and a lot of pro enders are already revolting. These idiots (the mangakas) aren't smart enough to do something creative to win back the fans and will probably just continue copying the Bolt movie's plot. With the no moving or original plot happening for the rest of the year. How long do you think most will stay? These idiots are destroying their own series. That was handed to them by their sheer laziness. 

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 23 May 2016 - 02:05 PM.

#263 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 23 May 2016 - 04:04 AM

Funny how we could have opposite sex going against each other, like SNS, but instead, we get a brand new guy.

I know when I saw this  I was like okay making these two rivals and "potential" love interests that's fascinating to some degree:

Cg47kSRVEAAQAVz.jpg

At the very least I would've been like okay instead of Boy vs Boy it's Boy vs Girl, but nope They just create another character just to say Hey Sasuke complex destroy the villlage, no wait brother why you do this seriously......  I mean look I'm not saying do the same thing with Boruto and Sarada, but at the very least their rivalry could be playful and just bets of course, not this oh fight to the death rehash ugh.... Wait I forgot that's what we call Quality writing which is something this writer (at least for now) isn't gonna have. 

#264 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 23 May 2016 - 10:19 AM

Just gotta love that karma. Once again remember this is only the first chapter and a lot of pro enders are already revolting. These idiots aren't smart enough to do something creative and will probably just continue copying the Bolt movie's plot. With the no moving plot how long do you think most will stay? These idiots are destroying their own series handed to them by their sheer laziness. 

They send death threat to Kishi and force him to make NH cannon but they turn that around and said we NS fans make those death threat to Kishi to force NS cannon, they make fake account to boost Hinata/NH popularity, they disguise as NS fans make false petition that NS fans wish to band Naruto in the west country .... DO WE NEED ANY more proof than this that NH fans is warmongering ????

Edited by Yyubie, 23 May 2016 - 10:25 AM.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#265 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 23 May 2016 - 02:31 PM

They send death threat to Kishi and force him to make NH canon but they turn that around and said we NS fans make those death threat to Kishi to force NS canon, they make fake account to boost Hinata/NH popularity, they disguise as NS fans make false petition that NS fans wish to band Naruto in the west country .... DO WE NEED ANY more proof than this that NH fans is warmongering ????

The thing is kishi in several of his interviews after the last reference fans' reaction as to why he dropped sakura and went for hinata at the last minute. What it was, is that his editors were showing him videos and letters were people were spilling their hatred of sakura. Even apparently a 12 year old girl said she hated sakura. He made no mentions of negative letter from Sakura fans. He has no reason to hide if NS fans were threatening him and could have use the ending as a middle finger to all the death threats he was receiving. If that were the case. But, no. He only mentioned anti Sakura letters. So even by his own words he wasn't receiving pro NS negative letters before the ending. So it was the pro-ending fans that did it, especially the nH fans

Also I just love other then them getting "the ending they always wanted." We have been right far more then them.

The ending wasn't planned from the beginning and was only due to money or kishimoto being threatened by hinata fanatics. True.

The Last was going to be incredibly bad. True 

The novels were going to be one train wreck after another. True.

The gaiden was going to be mediocre at best and no matter what pointless. True.

The only way the Bolt movie would sell is if they dropped nH and SS and went back to the more successful pairings. True.

The anime is spinning it wheels wanting for the bolt manga to give them enough plot to make "Naruto super/gt." True.

Most fans around the world have left the series and the fan base is a complete shell of it former self. True.

Salad's new outfit made by that pedophile was too inappropriate for her age(and cause controversy). True.

The new artwork is bad and was not going to improve by the time the manga started. True.

The plot was going to be unoriginal copying from something in Naruto. True.

The first year will be rehashing the movie. Most likely true.

It will not be ten months before we see if Naruto is alive or not. Most likely true.

Hinata fans only care for her breast, her submissive obedience, and her outright fanatical devotional attitude toward Naruto. True.

If she lost one of those they would turn on her and the series. True.

And so on.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 24 May 2016 - 01:34 AM.

#266 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 23 May 2016 - 06:05 PM

You know I just thought of two possibilities when it comes this next generations series...

First: this new manga focuses on the movie stuff and then not going forward after the movie, but directly back to the aftermath to Boruto and Kawaki of the Konohamaru ruins and the fight between them begins which OMG would be a hilarious cause it would just be a massive troll like oh hey here's the story, but you only get 95% the movie content and the last 5% is new content and that's all this new manga is...

Second: it's more focused on the artwork... What if they're using the movie to practice the art before they get to post movie stuff.. That might be the closest reason as to why they're just redrawing the story for the manga, but I highly doubt that's the case and they just don't know what they're doing.

#267 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 23 May 2016 - 09:31 PM

Wonder which Hyuga died to give Boruto his Byakugan?

#268 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 23 May 2016 - 09:51 PM

The two most common people I've been hearing is Hinata and Himawari...

We know that Boruto loves his little sister, imagine if she died during this destruction and as her dying wish maybe Sarada helped transfer the eye to Boruto.. Which don't get me wrong would be messed up.. Though It would be a bit of a rehash of Kakashi and Obito, only its between siblings instead of friends.

Thought I don't think many people here at the very least would care all that much if it happened.

#269 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 23 May 2016 - 09:58 PM

One look at Hinata's movie and the answer becomes obvious.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#270 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 23 May 2016 - 10:40 PM

who cares? not like that "blind looking white eye" will do him any good

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#271 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 23 May 2016 - 11:18 PM

The two most common people I've been hearing is Hinata and Himawari...

We know that Boruto loves his little sister, imagine if she died during this destruction and as her dying wish maybe Sarada helped transfer the eye to Boruto.. Which don't get me wrong would be messed up.. Though It would be a bit of a rehash of Kakashi and Obito, only its between siblings instead of friends.

Thought I don't think many people here at the very least would care all that much if it happened.

well remember that they love to rehash better plots from Shows to games to even other manga and anime, so if this does happen I will not be shocked at all man if it happens.

#272 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,247 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 23 May 2016 - 11:46 PM

well remember that they love to rehash better plots from Shows to games to even other manga and anime, so if this does happen I will not be shocked at all man if it happens.

Agreed, here's a twist they rehash the Obtio going evil thing with Himawari and she turn's into the new Obtio.

#273 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 12:53 AM

Oh god, when is the next kittening chapter coming out? It hard enough trying to continue talking about this chapter. Since it is just a poorly done rehash of the film but could they at least speed this up a bit. There is nothing interesting in this story so far to keep people entertain and want them to wait one month for each chapter for several years. It absolute kitten compared to most other chapters in other monthly series. The only thing that keeping this thing a float is the fact that it is part of the Naruto brand. Please let this thing die a quick death since it already slow and painful.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 25 May 2016 - 01:48 AM.

#274 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 02:03 AM

@bail
Do you miss it? :P

#275 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 02:21 AM

Why don't they make it just 1 chapter a year ... that will be marvelous !!

If once a month they still need to retelling story on the movie because their brain too small to create a good quality plot, they should just make it once a year.

#276 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 03:00 AM

Why don't they make it just 1 chapter a year ... that will be marvelous !!
If once a month they still need to retelling story on the movie because their brain too small to create a good quality plot, they should just make it once a year.

It should be once a week since it publish on weekly shonen jump.

I think it would be unprofitable, the longest publish manga in magazine that I know took three or four months.

#277 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 04:15 AM

The reason i want chapter two to come out is because that will be the deciding point for this manga. Either they learned from the negative fan reaction and are actually going to make a plot instead of just copying the movie, or for the rest of the year they are just going to copy the movie. They lost a lot of potential fans with the first chapter, but a lot of people are probably going to give this series a second chance and look at the second chapter. If it more of the same that will kill this series. There will be very few people that will be willing to wait another month to give it a third chance, or even another month to give it a fourth chance. Even nH are turning against this series at the moment and they currently are holding out hope that those first few pages will happen very quickly. How fast do you think they will leave the series when they realize nothing is going to happen for at least a year? Naruto has been hemorrhaging fans for years especially after the ending, they will be pouring out if the second chapter is more of the same.  

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 25 May 2016 - 05:10 AM.

#278 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 05:34 AM

It should be once a week since it publish on weekly shonen jump.

I think it would be unprofitable, the longest publish manga in magazine that I know took three or four months.

But hunter x hunter take a very long break once but it's still very popular.

#279 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 07:46 AM

But hunter x hunter take a very long break once but it's still very popular.

Hunter x hunter was establish and respected before it started taking it long breaks. It was also done by a very respected artist. Boruto at the moment is a sequel to a series that has taken a lot of hits recently, is just starting out, has not established itself yet, has not fully gain it fan based yet, and has two nobodies instead of the original mangaka.

And if someone is trying to compare this to one punch man. Now one punch man has a "when it's done" style of releasing chapters -or in some cases pages- but people accept it (some grumble) because they know they are getting high quality from it. Boruto from it first chapter is the lowest quality manga shueisha has released in years.

#280 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 26 May 2016 - 01:41 PM

you mean lowest manga EVER released? I still find the so called other "worst mangas" FAR superior than this, enen the ones that got axed early. Those still at least had effort put into them, but I feel nothing from this

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users