• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#1 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 12:00 PM

Since we are already starting to see posts telling other members to 'get over it,' let's get one thing clear about Heaven & Earth, from this point forward:

No one on this site will be criticized for the length or outpouring of their grief.

Got it? If you badger or harangue or insist for people to 'get over it' or 'just calm down,' no matter how well intentioned your tone, YOU WILL BE TREATED AS A TROLL AND BANNED. 

This is a haven for NS shippers and will continue to be. If you cannot be supportive during this time, then you can choose not to respond. This site is not your personal forum to criticize others and how they handle their grief.

The NS ship didn't die. There are plenty more NS comments and theories, fan arts and fictons to come. H&E will be here to support all of it.

And unfortunately, though the manga ended, the Naruto story isn't over yet. It's still going, just in other forms. H&E will be here as we wade through the rest of the anime and the movie and the New Era Project, whatever that may be. 

Going forward, let's all pledge to keep this site as a haven for NS shippers, and work together to limit criticizing, non-supportive posts. This is not a sunken ship. It is battered, but it still floats. A botched ending after 698 chapters of develpoment doesn't erase all the NS moments, parallels and foreshadowing that came before. 

Now more than ever, let's make this site a haven, a safe place in the storm for NS shippers. Let's all work together to make sure it stays that way. Please sound out if you feel the same!

#2 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

The guy who changes his obsesions way too often.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts
  • Interests:Winning the fanboy rivalry with FoolishYoungling

Posted 09 November 2014 - 12:11 PM

braveheart-battle-cry.jpg

tumblr_nb92ixykOu1s7xenwo1_400.gif

OTP: NaruSaku; Favorite crack pairing: NaruIno

Runner-ups:AstridxHiccup (How to train your dragon),SusanxReed, WallyxKuki (Kids next door);  AshxMisty; ThorxSif

#3 Advaith

Advaith

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,260 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 12:29 PM

Thank you,u guys are the best.

I don't know what i would have done without heaven and earth.

#4 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU , FANFICS , NARUSAK.. oh ive said that.. MUSIC , Photography and NARUSAKU!

Posted 09 November 2014 - 12:31 PM

hunger-games-katniss-arena_0.jpg

-Naruto ending gets released- 

Kishi: Honey, I’m home! 

His wife:

tumblr_inline_nw89a6rhAY1smwzjq_500.gif

#5 Hokage Sennin

Hokage Sennin

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 12:34 PM

A toast to the best pairing that never was. Wishing the best! :happy:

Edited by Hokage Sennin, 09 November 2014 - 12:34 PM.

#6 GiaraShidori

GiaraShidori

Cosplayer

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku, Cosplay *.*

Posted 09 November 2014 - 01:01 PM

1. I had like your post ^^

2. Your are just amazing and my hero tricksie :happy:

Dattebayo :P

Watching up und down :nslove: :narusaku:

#7 ALESSE

ALESSE

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 01:12 PM

World class.
That's exactly what we need to do.
Like you said, theirs still plenty of narusaku.
Two-three bad chapters that were created to further milk the cash cow that is naruto, aren't gonna ruin what we spent 10 years dedicating our fandom too.
Heck even if narusaku happened id still be alittle sad that naruto ended. That's also a factor that's affecting a lot of people......I know it is affecting me.

The journey is what was great. I remember all those crazy weeks we had. It was all in good fun. And it was a blast just being here with all of you.

Plus we still have a lot I mean a lot of great narusaku fan fiction and maybe an alternate ending sometime down the road by a nice dojin artist, the fan art is a plus too.

I'm shipping this for the foreseeable future.

Kishi can enjoy his money, I'm gonna enjoy narusaku.

We shipped this for years. I was on this boat since The begining of part 2. So it's natural some people need more time getting over this and moving forward. And getting over what has happened.

Keep the forum alive and well tricksie, I'll be comming by pretty often to see what's up and I hope some other regulars do as well.

Caio for now.

Edited by ALESSE, 09 November 2014 - 01:13 PM.

Y7kvBpU.gif

#8 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 09 November 2014 - 03:32 PM

NaruSaku will always be my ship ^^ Along with SasuHina T.T Hinata would've been so much better for him...

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#9 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 03:47 PM

Vow sworn. :happy:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#10 Awes9

Awes9

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 677 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 04:04 PM

Nice, count me in.

#11 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 04:19 PM

Since we are already starting to see posts telling other members to 'get over it,' let's get one thing clear about Heaven & Earth, from this point forward.

No one on this site will be criticized for the length or outpouring of their grief.

Got it? If you badger or harangue or insist for people to 'get over it' or 'just calm down,' no matter how well intentioned your tone, YOU WILL BE TREATED AS A TROLL AND BANNED. 

This is a haven for NS shippers and will continue to be. If you cannot be supportive during this time, then you can choose not to respond. This site is not your personal forum to criticize others and how they handle their grief.

The NS ship didn't die. There are plenty more NS comments and theories, fan arts and fictons to come. H&E will be here to support all of it.

And unfortunately, though the manga ended the Naruto story isn't over yet. It's still going, just in other forms. H&E will be here as we wade through the rest of the anime and the movie and the New Era Project, whatever that may be. 

Going forward, let's all pledge to keep this site as a haven for NS shippers, and work together to limit criticizing, non-supportive posts. This is not a sunken ship. It is battered, but it still floats. A botched ending after 698 chapters of develpoment doesn't erase all the NS moments, parallels and foreshadowing that came before. 

Now more than ever, it's make this site haven, a safe place in the storm for NS shippers. Let's all work together to make sure it stays that way. Please sound out if you feel the same!

Tricksie, you are so like my hero right now!! :hug:

#12 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 04:45 PM

I don't know if I'll be able to stomach watching the movie or consuming the New Era project, but I'm glad I'll have this place still. 

#13 Burning_Wulf

Burning_Wulf

Just your friendly, neighborhood zombie hunter.

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Wolves, Anime/Manga, Rx7, NaruSaku, Timeoff work, Sleeping, Comics, Napping, Cats, Resting, Skeet, and Racing plus too much more....

Posted 09 November 2014 - 05:01 PM

Well said tricksie. Count me in on this vow.

coco_zps31bec3d3.jpg

#14 Serenity

Serenity

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 05:07 PM

Well said.

#15 It's Deidara Hm

It's Deidara Hm

To write with a broken pencil is pointless.

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 57 posts
  • Interests:My ships better sail

Posted 09 November 2014 - 05:42 PM

oath.jpg

Well said, tricksie, well said. YOU ARE THE BEST Your post stated about everything I was thinking. 

I TAKE AN OATH!!  :wave:

Edited by It's Deidara Hm, 10 November 2014 - 02:51 AM.

4d1ad0db251e88852e66f358afc86cde.gif

#16 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:Birds.

Posted 09 November 2014 - 06:01 PM

You guys are so awesome!!

#17 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 09 November 2014 - 06:09 PM

You guys are so awesome!!

Thanks. :D You're welcome to share in the awesomeness we all got here! :smile:

#18 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Writing

Posted 09 November 2014 - 08:10 PM

I'm so glad you wrote this, Tricksie.  I was getting majorly fed up with the "get over it" and "let it go, we lost" posts as well.

I was going to post something similar last night, but it somehow got to 3:00am on me and I was too tired to write anything coherent.  By the time I checked in today you had done it.   :th_yeah:

And I want to make one thing really clear for myself.  To me, what I feel about recent events has nothing to do with "losing."  I wasn't in a competition.  I have no interest in nor anger toward other shippers who are happy with the result.  If they wish to celebrate or gloat over a terrible ending that's their business.

My problem is, I was invested in a story that now makes no sense whatsoever.  A story with such a poorly developed ending that it has to be retconned in a movie rather than within the manga itself.  It's just... astonishingly bad.

No one here needs a lecture on how wrong they were, or how badly they need to grow up.

#19 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 09 November 2014 - 08:13 PM

Tricksie you are truly amazing. I have seen a few users getting upset at others, but everyone has their own way with dealing with disappointment, some find just dropping it is the best way to move on, while others need to try and make sense of things, and that's ok. Personally for me this place is my home, more so now then ever. I can come here and vent my frustrations knowing very well that others can see where I'm coming from, and that feeling is what makes everything better for me. You can say that it's a form of therapy, and I know that others will agree with me on that. Here I'm not bashed, I'm not called pathetic, or stupid, and that truly means the world to me. Right now we need each other and knowing that this place will always here is beyond reassuring. You can count on me with this new pledge. 

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#20 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 09 November 2014 - 10:11 PM

Thank you for making this post, Trix!  :hug:

I am really proud to be part of this community.

When I saw the terribly written ending to Naruto, I was consumed by confusion, anger, and sadness.  15 years of mutual development between my two favourite characters in animanga, all thrown out of the window in two chapters.  The personalities of Naruto and Sakura destroyed in two chapters.  I didn't recognise them, they were not the same people.  There was also no closure at all for their relationship.  It was as if everything between them had been forgotten, discarded.  That was horrible to deal with, it was like an open wound.

But talking about our feelings here has helped us all band together even closer, and everyone else here has really helped me deal with the shock.  Now there is an amazing outpouring of fanfiction, fanart, and support from NaruSaku communities all over the world, and it is giving everyone an incredible lift.

Kishimoto may have decided not to make NaruSaku the endgame pairing, but we do have 15 years of their deep bond.  We also have this great community, and no-one can take these things away from us!

As long as people will always want to ship NaruSaku, H&E shall always stand.  :smile:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users