40 replies to this topic

#1 Tatsumi

Tatsumi

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 06:12 PM

hey, dunno if there was a thread made like this before but recently watching the Akame ga kill anime then reading the manga i was let down on my pairing  :confused: which was Tatsumi x akame. it made the most sense to me and their interactions hit me as way more meaningful than with the other girls in the series (exception of sheeli.)

So with that being said is there any manga/anime pairing's you were let down on? it's actually funny because i made this (tatsumi) my name on these forums with being only caught up with the anime sigh... :sweat:

#2 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 06:18 PM

Soul Eater perhaps for me? I got to think more.

#3 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 06:29 PM

Tohru X Yuki.

I haven't really shipped characters all that much, but this one still urks me a lot. Not even because it didn't happen, but more like why it didn't happen. Yuki was the first to see Tohru and treat her with kindness and such. he was also the first to confess his feelings to her, but it was never meant to be.

I think what was more insulting is how the writer has Yuki say that he love Tohru like a mother. Okay, I can handle my OTP not happening, but Yuki seeing Tohru like a mother is just absolutely ridiculous. I much rather he was left with unrequited love than that kind of excuse.

Another pairing that made no sense to me was Ichigo and Masaya from Tokyo Mew Mew.
Masaya was hardly in the series at all and actually was the villain the whole time, but Ichigo loved him. You also Ryu who loved and cared about Ichigo all the time even to the point of risking everything to save her life and.....nothing. Though out the entire series it showed them getting closer and such, but the development was basically pointless.

Masaya was too much of a Mary Sue too. Hell, Ichigo and Quiche had more development.

That's all I got. I just dropped both series after that and never read anymore. The one thing I hate more than anything else is wasted development.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#4 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 06:54 PM

hey, dunno if there was a thread made like this before but recently watching the Akame ga kill anime then reading the manga i was let down on my pairing  :confused: which was Tatsumi x akame. it made the most sense to me and their interactions hit me as way more meaningful than with the other girls in the series (exception of sheeli.)

So with that being said is there any manga/anime pairing's you were let down on? it's actually funny because i made this (tatsumi) my name on these forums with being only caught up with the anime sigh... :sweat:

It's all about Tatsumi and Esdeath. Leone can join in too :)

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#5 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 07:02 PM

Harima and Tenma from School rumble . They let me very let down and troll me until the very end. Sakura, Naruto, Hinata and Sauke there is no compare between  those two in trollness.

Edited by Liu bie, 09 September 2014 - 07:03 PM.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#6 Tatsumi

Tatsumi

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 49 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 07:27 PM

It's all about Tatsumi and Esdeath. Leone can join in too :)

lmao i'm over it.. but yeah for sure.. next chapter will be pretty interesting.. rip mien? ahh i shouldn't hope for that.. that's kinda messed up xD

#7 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 07:35 PM

I like Tatsumi/Mein I also like Tatsumi/Esdeath however I know this pairing will never happen. Tatsumi/Leone I see Tatsumi liking her like an older sister but I wouldn't mind heh heh.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#8 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 07:45 PM

I like Tatsumi/Mein I also like Tatsumi/Esdeath however I know this pairing will never happen. Tatsumi/Leone I see Tatsumi liking her like an older sister but I wouldn't mind heh heh.

the little girl appearance is just a turn off to me.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#9 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 09 September 2014 - 08:08 PM

Johnny Bravo and every girl he tried dating.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#10 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 08:19 PM

Johnny Bravo and every girl he tried dating.

I laughed. Nice.

#11 Lid

Lid

Notorious

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Movies, sports and anime/manga.

Posted 09 September 2014 - 08:21 PM

The biggest one has to be Tai x Sora, that one still haunts me.  :arg:

Another big one was Van x Hitomi from Escaflowne. The ending of both the series and the movie have the two of them splitting up with Hitomi going back to Earth. It was disappointing that they weren't together.  :cry:

Oh, and I also thought Inuyasha should have been with Sango rather than Kagome  :hehehe:

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#12 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 08:31 PM

Harima and Tenma from School rumble . They let me very let down and troll me until the very end. Sakura, Naruto, Hinata and Sauke there is no compare between  those two in trollness.

That wasn't cool...

#13 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 08:47 PM

That wasn't cool...

I am sorry did I offend you? I apologize.

Edited by Liu bie, 09 September 2014 - 08:50 PM.

#14 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 08:58 PM

Another big one was Van x Hitomi from Escaflowne. The ending of both the series and the movie have the two of them splitting up with Hitomi going back to Earth. It was disappointing that they weren't together.  :cry:

Oh, and I also thought Inuyasha should have been with Sango rather than Kagome  :hehehe:

ugh tai and sora  :wallbash:

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#15 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 10:14 PM

I am sorry did I offend you? I apologize.

Oh no you didn't. Just remind of that crap. Lol.

#16 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 09 September 2014 - 11:00 PM

I know how you feel. 

When Sora started dating Mat in Season 2 out of nowhere I was like: "What? When? Why? How?! This dosen't make any kind of sense ..."

The most dissapointment for me was Harry and Hermione from Harry Potter. 

It was not like I didn't see "the obvious" coming ... but I always hoped that JKR would take this deep bond between Harry and Hermione to the romance level. At least her last Interview gave me a bit of sadisfaction :P

The other one I'm curious about is Ichigo and Rukia from Bleach. 

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#17 TsukiChan ♥

TsukiChan ♥

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 952 posts
  • Interests:Naruto <3 ;Drawing anime ; Watching anime and K-dramas; NaruSaku <3

Posted 10 September 2014 - 12:11 AM

yukari x George from "paradise kiss" :/ really ticked me off that they didn't end up together

tumblr_inline_ndxjyuuF571qlo98f.gif

#18 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 10 September 2014 - 12:14 AM

I really hate it when pairings just randomly come out of nowhere, disney style. "Oh wow, I just suddenly realized I have feelings for you, let's get together!!" Hate it.  :down:

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#19 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 10 September 2014 - 01:19 AM

Oh no you didn't. Just remind of that crap. Lol.

oh I see lol

#20 Narutofanfreak

Narutofanfreak

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:MANGA!

Posted 10 September 2014 - 05:04 AM

At one time, i was an absolute huge fan of Harry and Hermione in Harry Potter. I never really got over it....it just hurt worse when JK herself admitted that re-reading the story as a reader instead of a writer, my gut feeling about them was correct to start. 

YOLO LOYO

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users