1197 replies to this topic

#1 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 07:58 PM

Hello there everybody! :)

I made this thread because I saw a few members approving of this idea. So here it is! :P

This thread is meant for make predictions for the upcoming things to come in the manga/anime. Characters, pairings, deaths, covers, fillers, etc...

Over time, I know some of our predictions will be correct. When somebody predicts something correctly, I will announce that they won. If multiple people guess something right, I will just list all of them in the announcement..

Rules:

1. Don't be offensive

2. No bets

Feel free to talk about each others predictions.

Have fun making predictions! :D

Edited by FoolishYoungling , 26 May 2013 - 12:57 AM.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#2 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 08:10 PM

LOL Sweet! Let me think of a legit prediction. :D Shall you categorize it? One for the cover, and another for maybe the technique Sakura will unleash? 

#3 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 08:17 PM

LOL Sweet! Let me think of a legit prediction. :D Shall you categorize it? One for the cover, and another for maybe the technique Sakura will unleash? 

Categorize it? What do you mean? :P

2XtVwF6.png

#4 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 08:18 PM

Categorize it? What do you mean? :P

LOL Hmmmm, have one for what the cover will be, one Sakura's new jutsu, and then possibly one for the next chapter. :D A prediction for each. 

#5 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 08:22 PM

LOL Hmmmm, have one for what the cover will be, one Sakura's new jutsu, and then possibly one for the next chapter. :D A prediction for each. 

Well that is how this thread is going to run. Everybody list their predictions(No more than one per subject), and whenever the time comes (for example, the next manga cover) I will list all the people who won on that subject.

Edited by FoolishYoungling , 25 May 2013 - 08:23 PM.

2XtVwF6.png

#6 Nath0man

Nath0man

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 08:23 PM

So you made it :P

Like I said in the chapter 631 thread, I think the cover will be Team 7 on the front with Sakura's powerup and the Edo Hokages in the backround.

And I think Sakura's powerup is Slug Sage mode due to her chakra control.

Edited by nath0man, 25 May 2013 - 08:28 PM.

tumblr_mnolr6Y9P11rv8v4go1_500.png

#7 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 08:26 PM

Well that is how this thread is going to run. Everybody list their predictions(No more than one per subject), and whenever the time comes (for example, the next manga cover) I will list all the people who won on that subject.

Alrighty. :D

Well I'll go ahead and drop my prediction.

i think the cover's just gonna be Team 7. I also think Sakura's power up is gonna be Slug Sage mode though I'm wondering if Kishi's gonna give her something like that. Meh, I'll stick with that.  :omg:

#8 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 08:30 PM

I am curious to see what happened to Black Zetsu. The last we saw of him was when he became immobilized by Choujuro. He was bisected and he stated that he could not move. Since that time his fate has remained a complete mystery. Will he appear in the upcoming chapters to assist Madara and Tobi? I'm not sure how he would be able to since Zetsu was claimed to be a non-combat type. That fact does create a situation of how and when Kishimoto will reintroduce him into the manga.

Aside from Tobi he is the last Akatsuki member who has remained alive up until now. Surely Kishimoto has something important for Black Zetsu.

#9 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 08:33 PM

This thread is created XD

The cover will be about Team 7 and with the Kages, Kakashi, Obito, Madara and the Juubi in the background.

#10 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 08:38 PM

Alrighty. :D

Well I'll go ahead and drop my prediction.

i think the cover's just gonna be Team 7. I also think Sakura's power up is gonna be Slug Sage mode though I'm wondering if Kishi's gonna give her something like that. Meh, I'll stick with that.  :omg:

So you made it :P

Like I said in the chapter 631 thread, I think the cover will be Team 7 on the front with Sakura's powerup and the Edo Hokages in the backround.

And I think Sakura's powerup is Slug Sage mode due to her chakra control.

Well I see Sakura activating the byakugo right now, or after her chakra is charged up a little more (next few chapters). I think she will also get the slug sage mode from Tsunade. How? Well Tsunade will be dying, and before she is done, she will tell Katsuyu to let Sakura use her.

@Atheck: Black Zetsu! I totally forgot about him! :ohmy:

Edited by FoolishYoungling , 25 May 2013 - 08:41 PM.

2XtVwF6.png

#11 Orenji

Orenji

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 08:41 PM

I predit that the cover is going to be of Team 7 all with their three animals (Naruto - Frog) (Sakura - Snail) (Sasuke - Snake/Hawk I dont know ha).

Like the great Sannin battle back in part 1. That'd be bad ass.

#12 Nath0man

Nath0man

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 08:42 PM

Well I see Sakura activating the byakugo right now, or after her chakra is charged up a little more (next few chapters). I think she will also get the slug sage mode from Tsunade. How? Well Tsunade will be dying, and before she is done, she will tell Katsuyu to let Sakura use her.

Tsunade said she was the only one that could use byakugo though. Unless Sakura learnt it by herself.

Edited by nath0man, 25 May 2013 - 08:46 PM.

#13 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 08:45 PM

Tsunade said she was the only one that could use byakugo though. Unless she learnt it by herself.

True, but Sakura did say that she almost had the necessary amount of chakra. That screams byakugo to me. :)

2XtVwF6.png

#14 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 08:45 PM

Black Zetsu! I totally forgot about him! :ohmy:

Alot of people appear to do that, sadly. He's just not that important of a character to some, I suppose.

#15 Nath0man

Nath0man

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 08:50 PM

True, but Sakura did say that she almost had the necessary amount of chakra. That screams byakugo to me. :)

yeah, it seems like whenever she gathers up enough chakra the symbol will appear on her head.

I want her to put her own swing on the byakugo though if she does get it. She needs something unique.

Edited by nath0man, 25 May 2013 - 08:51 PM.

#16 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 08:53 PM

yeah, it seems like whenever she gathers up enough chakra the symbol will appear on her head.

I want her to put her own swing on the byakugo though if she does get it. She needs something unique.

Byakugo is unique. How many people do you see walking around that ability? :D

2XtVwF6.png

#17 StriderC

StriderC

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,020 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 08:54 PM

Agreed. I want her to make the technique her own if she does have it. 

#18 Nath0man

Nath0man

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 189 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 08:55 PM

Byakugo is unique. How many people do you see walking around that ability? :D

What I mean is, I don't want her to be another Tsunade clone. I want her to have different, more advanced techs than her so she can surpass her master.

Edited by nath0man, 25 May 2013 - 08:56 PM.

#19 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 09:06 PM

I think Sakura's power up is a technique that we don't know of. Like something that has some of the abilities of Slug Sage Mode and some of Byakugo, and I don't mean that she learned some moves from the two and she mixed them. It's a technique that has moves like the two or similar to them. Though, I don't know if such thing is possible as in having a technique that features some of another two techniques.

But, I'll it give it a shot XD. I think Kishi will surprise us with this one.

Edited by T XD, 25 May 2013 - 11:14 PM.

#20 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 09:07 PM

What I mean is, I don't want her to be another Tsunade clone. I want her to have different, more advanced techs than her so she can surpass her master.

What kind of advancement? I can't think of any.

2XtVwF6.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users