308 replies to this topic

#81 Radra

Radra

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 09:00 AM

Sasuke draws his sword on his own daughter.... Why am I not surprised?

It seems this chapter also clarifies who Sarada's mum is. I knew all that crap with Karin was an obvious mislead.

#82 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 09:02 AM

Sasuke draws his sword on his own daughter.... Why am I not surprised?

It seems this chapter also clarifies who Sarada's mum is. I knew all that crap with Karin was an obvious mislead.

Ofc it's all just mislead.
No matter how much kishi kitten up this manga, he will never make that kind of story happen.

#83 Radra

Radra

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 09:18 AM

Ofc it's all just mislead.
No matter how much kishi kitten up this manga, he will never make that kind of story happen.

I know,,, 

I just said it because I have seen people who seemed pretty convinced that Karin was Sarada's mum.

Kishi just play his old game.
Create conflict to make story.
And since he can't make a good conflict, it effect on the story.

Completely agree with this.

Kishimoto uses conflict to create a story. In this case it is the fact that Sasuke has not been with his family for years. SasuSaku was always a relationship with  huge question mark. I am not surprised that the gaiden is focusing on their family. It almost seems like sarada is caught in the middle lol 

Does Naruto love Sakura or does he not? Kishimoto cannot make up his mind, but he keeps showing how miserable he is with Hinata.

I'm not sure where you are getting that from... . Not according to Kishimoto at least.

The only conflict is that Boruto misses his father and wants to spend more time with him. If anything is making him miserable, it is his Hokage work. 

#84 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 09:33 AM

@radra
I think if ss doesn't married, kishi will make it happen in the movie like nh in the last.

#85 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 21 May 2015 - 09:44 AM

Lol, SS fans scream "victory" on tumblr because Naruto did not say "Sakura-chan". 

I don't think Its a big deal after he just "forgot" to draw Byakugan (or whatever) on the NH breed .... xD

LOL They scream over that and yet ignore the fact that Sasuke doesn't even know his "daughter" and just pulled out a sword at her  :wacko:. Its really said and pathetic that they consider this a shallow thing like this as victory  :facepalm:  That ladies and gets its the epitome of how disgusting and delusional this fandom really is  :sick: .

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#86 Niky

Niky

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 10:20 AM

Well, I think it's pretty obvious that...

A.) Naruto still clearly is in love with Sakura since he's ACTUALLY SMILING like he used to when he talks about her and how Sarada must be like her.

No, it's not this. :ermm:

As the hardcore shippers like to say father in law and daughter in law bonding time...

Because, sadly, this is the case. :down:

@NarutoFireFoxUzumaki

This is the fandom that Kishi wants and loves... And Naruto and Sasuke are this fandom's heroes. -_-

I don't know what to think or believe anymore now and Kishimoto did it himself. Why I should believe anything this man does now?

So people make compromises....and then one more compromise...and then one more...and then Kishimoto has you like a puppet. Controlling your whim where all he has to do is throw you a small bone or some samples to "keep you obedient" like some animal starving for attention.

I don't accept any of it. I am not happy about any of it even if he gives me what I want. Unless he changes the ending and the Last movie to be non-canon...then I accept nothing...and this is the choice I make, but I am starting to feel like a minority now where people are trying to force me to accept and move on. "Well, at least we got Naruto smiling again." It's not the same and it will never be the same. Never again.

THIS, THIS and THISSSSSS!!!!

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ....

The more I look at this kitten, the more I spite Kishi, SP and SJ's editors... I wish them the worse. :hm:

Edited by Niky, 21 May 2015 - 10:52 AM.

“A good novel tells us the truth about its hero; but a bad novel tells us the truth about its author.”

G. K. Chesterton

tumblr_o3tosabkSm1untbo7o4_r2_250.gif

Their first encounter...

#87 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 21 May 2015 - 11:20 AM

Boring chapter. ChouChou is annoying (like how dumb can she be), and it pisses me off that Naruto suddenly acts like the" old one" we know.

Edited by trang95, 21 May 2015 - 11:20 AM.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#88 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.

Posted 21 May 2015 - 11:44 AM

http://avatarkorrasa...uke-better-than

http://chatte-georgi...-sasusaku-are-a

FIRE IN THE HOLE !!! SHOTS FIRED !!!   :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: .

Edited by NarutoFireFoxUzumaki, 21 May 2015 - 11:46 AM.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#89 Maxximumhate

Maxximumhate

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:Tokyo Ghoul, Gintama, Bleach, Noblesse and plenty others

Posted 21 May 2015 - 11:45 AM

Read the last chapter out of bore. And I have to admit, I liked seeing Naruto interact with Sarada and Chouchou. He looked like his old self some. And I'm glad we get to see Sarada smiling thanks to another adult, Naruto. Truth being told it's the first time I see a panel of her looking like that, like a regular and happy kid.  It's particularly pleasing given the disdain SS fans have for Naruto because "Sasuke is so much better". I'm glad Naruto makes her feel better whereas with her parents it's mainly drama. Now let Naruto be her sensei.

The Sasuke-Sarada "cliffhanger" is meh. It's Kishi we're talking about, Kishi and his unnecessary drama. I will not be surprised if the next chapter it's revealed that it's a fake Sarada facing Sasuke and he could tell from the get go. Then we'll be shown Sarada still running to her dad and maybe getting there as he gets rid of fake Sarada. Sarada awakening her sharingan when she faced Sasuke was weird. Though I wouldn't be surprised if it turns out Sasuke is actually threatening his real daughter, my money is more on the other scenario. 

Edited by Maxximumhate, 21 May 2015 - 11:47 AM.

R6yd0D.jpg

#90 Ginzy

Ginzy

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 50 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 11:46 AM

Wow, Naruto ACTUALLY remembers Sakura! What a miracle!

#91 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 21 May 2015 - 11:47 AM

Well me guys I don't really care for this crap anymore I mean let Kishi mess the story up its all he can do as well he is a bad writer and well he always will be, I don't even bother to read it just look at what you all say and what reviews say as well, and I mean the good ones.

#92 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 11:49 AM

What's up with people rather hear from another to change their view than their own blood or someone related. First Hashirama changed Sasuke, now her.

#93 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 12:00 PM

Nardo was also regressed to his P1 self again and acting as a Douche in this chap . I mean WTF was with him trying to impress the kids by acting and laying about him being the cool one and Sasuke like him !? That was ridiculous as kitten and another point of character assassination  :facepalm: .  

Posted Image                                                            

#94 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 12:11 PM

http://avatarkorrasa...uke-better-than

http://chatte-georgi...-sasusaku-are-a

FIRE IN THE HOLE !!! SHOTS FIRED !!!   :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: .

Sakura: I don't think... I guess...

Naruto: Your dad doesn't wear glasses..

So the real coupling here is NaruSasu.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#95 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 12:22 PM

:lmao:

Okay I got my weekly dosage of laught till my ribs hurt. WOW how this story has fallen. Why would Nardo care more about his bromance partner and his best friend/shallow crush's kid more than his own?

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#96 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 12:25 PM

Was there ever any doubt about that  :roll: .

But this is more like the usual Sasuke wanking by Kishi , Kish*txSauce is the ultimate paring in here :zaru: .

hotvrK2.jpg  

Posted Image                                                            

#97 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 12:27 PM

I decided to read the chapter. I felt nothing. ChooChoo is really annoying and I care so little for Salad. I hate that she is the focal point. This chapter reaffirmed my belief that SS will be the key players in the last chapter with a big happy ending.

I am convinced people who love Gaiden only do because they think they are supposed to love it.

#98 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 12:31 PM

Raised by mother:

I don't believe you!

Some guy in the office:

You make me happy!

#99 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 12:35 PM

Raised by mother:

I don't believe you!

Some guy in the office:

You make me happy!

So she just want a compliment.

#100 Narufan85

Narufan85

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,412 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 12:42 PM

I hope twenty years from now Kishi has the guts to re-release Naruto under its real, more accurate title: Uchiha - A Love Story.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users