#8981 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 07:29 AM

QUOTE (Zeref @ Mar 18 2012, 08:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It wasn't unexpected. We saw that coming.

anything CAN happen XD

but i think sakura will be seeing naruto first smile.gif

but she and naruto will both be seeing sasuke SOME time in the manga.

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#8982 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 18 March 2012 - 07:38 AM

Also saying Karin isnt ""in her way"" isnt exactly true, karins been shown to be escaping, and the rest of team Hawk is about to make an entrance in one form or another.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#8983 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 18 March 2012 - 08:05 AM

QUOTE (Konoha'sCrimsonFox @ Mar 17 2012, 03:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, just wandering, who's going to reach Sasuke first between Naruto and Sakura? This keeps bugging me, what will she do this time with Sasuke alone? There is no Karin... nobody standing in her way. Just her and Sasuke one on one?

If its SS youre worried about, then forget it. That pairing is pretty much dead.

#8984 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 18 March 2012 - 10:20 AM

QUOTE (Zeref @ Mar 17 2012, 09:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It wasn't unexpected. We saw that coming.

Actually, I never saw that comming *much to my chargrin* zomg.gif

QUOTE (Dragunov @ Mar 17 2012, 10:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If its SS youre worried about, then forget it. That pairing is pretty much dead.

Nah... I want her to surprise us with a chakra enhancement punch to Sasuke's face (oops... never meant to bash a character there) sakura.gif

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 18 March 2012 - 10:27 AM.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#8985 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 03:41 PM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ Mar 18 2012, 12:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Also saying Karin isnt ""in her way"" isnt exactly true, karins been shown to be escaping, and the rest of team Hawk is about to make an entrance in one form or another.

Mmmm-hmmm, and I got this feeling Karin's going to try to find Sasuke and kill him for his attempting to kill her, Catsi. How she plans to do this is beyond me. I also wonder how Jugo and Suigetsu will feel if they see how Sasuke's changed...

But back on track, yeah, SasuSaku is basically dead. It didn't show much of a chance early on in the series given Sasuke's indifference, and then his jealousy toward Naruto's growth and his lack of faith in his own abilities causing him to defect. And it doe seem even Sakura still feels something for Sasuke, she doesn't like it, given her expression when that one guy tried to give her a love letter and she saw Sasuke and how far he'd gone.

#8986 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 08:01 PM

QUOTE (Bryon_Konoha_Ninja @ Mar 18 2012, 03:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Mmmm-hmmm, and I got this feeling Karin's going to try to find Sasuke and kill him for his attempting to kill her, Catsi. How she plans to do this is beyond me. I also wonder how Jugo and Suigetsu will feel if they see how Sasuke's changed...

But back on track, yeah, SasuSaku is basically dead. It didn't show much of a chance early on in the series given Sasuke's indifference, and then his jealousy toward Naruto's growth and his lack of faith in his own abilities causing him to defect. And it doe seem even Sakura still feels something for Sasuke, she doesn't like it, given her expression when that one guy tried to give her a love letter and she saw Sasuke and how far he'd gone.

It was never alive to begin with. Same with NH. A pairing has to be alive before it can be dead, technically. Narusaku is truly the ONLY pairing that stands in the 'alive' category. Sasusaku was based on Sakuras feelings, Sasuke never returned an inch of it arguably. Same with NH, it's all about Hinata's feelings, Naruto's not invlolved in any part of it. Narusaku is the only one with both substantial growth on both sides.
I've probably said the above too many times really, but i just have to for some reason when i see someone say NH or SS is dead. Just bothers me cause they werent exactly alive to begin with... tongue.gif

Edited by Fenris, 18 March 2012 - 08:14 PM.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#8987 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 09:10 PM

QUOTE (Konoha'sCrimsonFox @ Mar 18 2012, 11:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nah... I want her to surprise us with a chakra enhancement punch to Sasuke's face (oops... never meant to bash a character there) sakura.gif

i would also want one punch from sakura :O

sasuke needs it. (and i like him) XD

Edited by merryGOflava, 18 March 2012 - 09:11 PM.

#8988 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 09:32 PM

QUOTE (Fenris @ Mar 18 2012, 04:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It was never alive to begin with. Same with NH. A pairing has to be alive before it can be dead, technically. Narusaku is truly the ONLY pairing that stands in the 'alive' category. Sasusaku was based on Sakuras feelings, Sasuke never returned an inch of it arguably. Same with NH, it's all about Hinata's feelings, Naruto's not invlolved in any part of it. Narusaku is the only one with both substantial growth on both sides.
I've probably said the above too many times really, but i just have to for some reason when i see someone say NH or SS is dead. Just bothers me cause they werent exactly alive to begin with... tongue.gif

I know what you're saying. Let's just hope that Kishimoto decided to make Sakura's feeling for Sasuke and Hinata's feelings for Naruto both one sided on purpose because that was his way of stating that they weren't gonna become anything more.

When I imagine the manga ending with NH and SS it gives more of a Shojo manga kind of romance ending, the concept itself is not a bad thing (a girl deserves to win the affection of the guy she likes) and many Shojo manga use this development as their default model. The problem is Naruto is a SHONEN manga where that kind of end romance looks out of place.

If Kishimoto was gonna make NH he could've at least tried to show Naruto thinking that Hinata was cute or something at least for one panel, but no, not even one freaking panel throughout the more than a decade he has worked on Naruto. I couldn't possibly comprehend why Kishi, when so near the end of his story, would make Naruto start thinking about Hinata that way. Isn't that a cop out?

Edited by redragon88, 18 March 2012 - 09:34 PM.

#8989 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 09:36 PM

QUOTE (redragon88 @ Mar 18 2012, 09:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know what you're saying. Let's just hope that Kishimoto decided to make Sakura's feeling for Sasuke and Hinata's feelings for Naruto both one sided on purpose because that was his way of stating that they weren't gonna become anything more.

When I imagine the manga ending with NH and SS it gives more of a Shojo manga kind of romance ending, the concept itself is not a bad thing (a girl deserves to win the affection of the guy she likes) and many Shojo manga use this development as their default model. The problem is Naruto is a SHONEN manga where that kind of end romance looks out of place.

If Kishimoto was gonna make NH he could've at least tried to show Naruto thinking that Hinata was cute or something at least for one panel, but no, not even one freaking panel throughout the more than a decade he has worked on Naruto. I couldn't possibly comprehend why Kishi, when so near the end of his story, would make Naruto start thinking about Hinata that way. Isn't that a cop out?

and thats why its not happening smile.gif

sakura is the only person in this whole love...square? that has showed to like naruto back. and other people have pointed it out in the manga also biggrin.gif

#8990 Dragunov

Dragunov

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,076 posts
  • Interests:lol git

Posted 18 March 2012 - 10:06 PM

QUOTE (redragon88 @ Mar 18 2012, 02:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And thats why NH is not gonna happen.

#8991 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 10:44 PM

QUOTE (redragon88 @ Mar 18 2012, 02:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nope it will be call trolling on the NS fandom.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#8992 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 12:14 AM

QUOTE (Fenris @ Mar 18 2012, 12:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well beyond FRIENDSHIP on the boys part for those pairings. You what they say "It takes two to tango" But NH and SS don't see that rolleyes.gif And I mean the quote Literally, I want Naruto and Sakura to Tango at some point in their lives tongue.gif laugh.gif

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#8993 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 02:27 AM

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related
Don't know if it's been posted yet, and I'm to lazy to go back throguh the thread to look. But I felt like sharing this biggrin.gif

#8994 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 10:06 AM

QUOTE (Dalton (I stink at names) @ Mar 19 2012, 03:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
http://www.youtube.c...feature=related
Don't know if it's been posted yet, and I'm to lazy to go back throguh the thread to look. But I felt like sharing this biggrin.gif

That guys awesome with his reviews! 8D I loved the one where it was the 540 review or something and he was just like "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCC---" It was great, haha.

Edited by Fenris, 19 March 2012 - 10:07 AM.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#8995 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 01:23 PM

QUOTE (Fenris @ Mar 19 2012, 02:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That guys awesome with his reviews! 8D I loved the one where it was the 540 review or something and he was just like "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCC---" It was great, haha.

Yep he is among the best NS ranters on YT along with Slextrem and others, and that's the reason why he gets bash very often when he gives his personal opinion. But I think he decided not to do anymore Naruto manga reviews because he was constantly getting bash by so many Narutards and NH, SS fans he finally had it.
Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#8996 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 04:38 PM

QUOTE (Gravenimage @ Mar 19 2012, 07:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yep he is among the best NS ranters on YT along with Slextrem and others, and that's the reason why he gets bash very often when he gives his personal opinion. But I think he decided not to do anymore Naruto manga reviews because he was constantly getting bash by so many Narutards and NH, SS fans he finally had it.

Actauly no. He told me he got sick of Kishi's writing. He kept thinking something was going to happen and it didn't. So it was really Kishi's horrible writing that made him stop. Which I'm not gonna lie. His writing compared to my brothers...........I'm gonna go with my brother. He dosen't only develop the males, he makes the females so freaking bad ass and HOT. Even though they can't fight they help the main characters whenever possible. Whenever he gets published...I'd check out his books if I were you.
And yes, it is inspired by Naruto...and a few games like Skyrim and Battlefield3 I think.

#8997 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 04:39 PM

QUOTE (Fenris @ Mar 19 2012, 04:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree, that was freaking hilariouse

#8998 Soul

Soul

Toriko's 1# fan!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Surfing the internet, Hanging out, drawing, reading and all that stuff..

Posted 19 March 2012 - 05:12 PM

QUOTE (Dalton (I stink at names) @ Mar 19 2012, 08:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Actauly no. He told me he got sick of Kishi's writing. He kept thinking something was going to happen and it didn't. So it was really Kishi's horrible writing that made him stop. Which I'm not gonna lie. His writing compared to my brothers...........I'm gonna go with my brother. He dosen't only develop the males, he makes the females so freaking bad ass and HOT. Even though they can't fight they help the main characters whenever possible. Whenever he gets published...I'd check out his books if I were you.
And yes, it is inspired by Naruto...and a few games like Skyrim and Battlefield3 I think.

I don't know man but if you are saying that Kishi has a horrible writing then how come that Naruto is the most popular manga in the world? I don't know about you, But Kishi's writing is much more then perfect. And I still think that he's doing a great job in it.

#8999 CloudMountainJuror

CloudMountainJuror

Zac the CMJ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,726 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 05:14 PM

QUOTE (Zeref @ Mar 19 2012, 12:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't know man but if you are saying that Kishi has a horrible writing then how come that Naruto is the most popular manga in the world? I don't know about you, But Kishi's writing is much more then perfect. And I still think that he's doing a great job in it.

"Popular" isn't the same as "good". Far from it, actually.

"The time has come at last for you to learn everything . . .

Fare thee well, Albert, my friend."

AboojTi.gif

#9000 dokueki(venom)

dokueki(venom)

Winnie_Kay

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 06:47 PM

QUOTE (zacrathedemon5 @ Mar 19 2012, 11:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
"Popular" isn't the same as "good". Far from it, actually.

That's true just look at movies now. But of course I ain't good at judging someone's writing heck I am pretty sure I suck my self.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users