226 replies to this topic

#81 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 12:49 AM

Let me guess they're going to be developing Boruto/Sarada the entire series and in the last chapter Boruto ends up with Sumire. You know what they say? History repeats itself lol. :zaru:

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#82 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 12:54 AM

Let me guess they're going to be developing Boruto/Sarada the entire series and in the last chapter Boruto ends up with Sumire. You know what they say? History repeats itself lol. :zaru:

No way. Boruto is hip and different. It must be very different from the two!!!

#83 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 02:18 AM

Jesus Christ ... everyone on every forum talking about shipping / pairing, like there's nothing left, bad story , bad plot , all that's left is only romance and shipping war fans. And what's with the confusion with BS and BS = BoruSara vs BoruSumi , like Nostradamus said Bullsh!t vs Bullsh!t , all that matter is who has bigger b00bs , whose the violent one (sakura punch naruto for comedic relief) , and whose the most popular in the west. Whoever has big b00bs , submissive towards boruto and have big popularity , shes the one who will end with boruto, simple ..... just wait until we see the grown up version of these girls.

As for me i think it's like youtube video , even by clicking dislike button you actually support it, the only way to kill the video is to IGNORE is as much as you can. But really happy for the first time in years the i check here theres 3 page to read ... it's like old times .... each day theres 5-10 pages to read when the forum still crowded with old member before the manga ending.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#84 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 02:33 AM

Jesus Christ ... everyone on every forum talking about shipping / pairing, like there's nothing left, bad story , bad plot , all that's left is only romance and shipping war fans. And what's with the confusion with BS and BS = BoruSara vs BoruSumi , like Nostradamus said Bullsh!t vs Bullsh!t , all that matter is who has bigger b00bs , whose the violent one (sakura punch naruto for comedic relief) , and whose the most popular in the west. Whoever has big b00bs , submissive towards boruto and have big popularity , shes the one who will end with boruto, simple ..... just wait until we see the grown up version of these girls.

As for me i think it's like youtube video , even by clicking dislike button you actually support it, the only way to kill the video is to IGNORE is as much as you can. But really happy for the first time in years the i check here theres 3 page to read ... it's like old times .... each day theres 5-10 pages to read when the forum still crowded with old member before the manga ending.

But wasn't it the same with Naruto? To the shippers it was all about the shipping, all about NH they never give a kitten of the plot of the story, or the characters, they never gave a kitten of Naruto's dream to become Hokage or what he wanted in his life (Sakura). All they have ever care about is Naruto getting together with Hinata and she having his babies. Now that's its been revealed that there's a possible love triangle in Boruto the second shipping war has begun and people I want NOTHING to do with it NO thank you. I put up enough of that kitten with Naruto for 15 freaking years never again. At this point I don't give a kitten who Boruto ends up with but since's there's a Hinata wannabe in the series I won't be surprise if Pierot uses the Kishimoto card. Like I said" history repeats itself". 

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#85 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:OTPs:
    NaruSaku - Naruto x Sakura (Naruto Series)
    Het Chrobin - Chrom x Robin♀ (Fire Emblem Awakening)
    Clerith - Cloud x Aerith (Final Fantasy VII Series)
    Demelith - Demetri x Byleth♀ (Fire Emblem Three Houses/Hopes)
    Phantom/Erik x Christine (Phantom of the Opera)
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)
    ZeLink - Link x Zelda (Legend of Zelda Series)

Posted 13 April 2017 - 02:46 AM

Not gonna watch the anime, but reading through this? Are they trying to 'redo' the original Naruto anime as a chance to 'redeem' themselves? 
"Yeah, ok, we messed up the original anime cuz we couldn't keep our boners love for Hinata-chan-hime-sama in control, SO WE'LL MAKE IT UP TO YOU LIKE THIS!!" 

Seriously, another Hinaturd?  :down: Be right back, going to vomit.

The Hinatards ruined the first series and now it's all about the terribad shipping. No thanks. The moment they turned Naruto into a shojo and killed off character's for the sake of one of the most terrible 'characters' (if you can CALL Hinaturd that) in history, is the moment they lost all credibility. 

Edited by Moon_Girl, 13 April 2017 - 02:48 AM.

NaruSaku will always be better than crack and fan fiction

#86 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 03:16 AM

Not gonna watch the anime, but reading through this? Are they trying to 'redo' the original Naruto anime as a chance to 'redeem' themselves? 
"Yeah, ok, we messed up the original anime cuz we couldn't keep our boners love for Hinata-chan-hime-sama in control, SO WE'LL MAKE IT UP TO YOU LIKE THIS!!" 

Seriously, another Hinaturd?  :down: Be right back, going to vomit.

The Hinatards ruined the first series and now it's all about the terribad shipping. No thanks. The moment they turned Naruto into a shojo and killed off character's for the sake of one of the most terrible 'characters' (if you can CALL Hinaturd that) in history, is the moment they lost all credibility. 

That's right because the writers are so damn original they can't come up with new original material :zaru: . Don't remember which member said this but Boruto is literally "rinse and repeat" of Naruto. :facepalm:

Edited by Gravenimage, 13 April 2017 - 03:16 AM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#87 gamma

gamma

夢のような ☁

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 04:42 AM

A tiny part of me thinks that they are STILL trying to convince his audience that NaruHina was originally planned by introducing another moe character like Hinata in order to draw parallels between them, like between Sakura & Kushina.

#88 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 13 April 2017 - 04:47 AM

A tiny part of me thinks that they are STILL trying to convince his audience that NaruHina was originally planned by introducing another moe character like Hinata in order to draw parallels between them, like between Sakura & Kushina.

Clearly it's not gonna work out as well as they think it's going to cause most of us know what happened last time, we're not stupid enough to fall into the same trap twice.. I mean NH and SS fans (besides Ria) on the other hand well good luck fighting amongst yourselves while we stare into the distance and party..  Sodas, Pizza,  oh did I also forget to mention Ice Cream too!!

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#89 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 909 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 05:20 AM

so i ended up skimming this episode too even though i want nothing to do with this crap... but what i am wondering is why ino and sai's son is such a kitten? are they bad parents too somehow? or is the real intention to make a series that doesn't have much heart to it to appeal to the "new generation" of kids who prefer bad content

Edited by totherpage95, 13 April 2017 - 05:23 AM.

#90 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 07:20 AM

I think your right. Most of the people working on this anime are still the people that made Hinata who she was and were the ones behind her becoming the heroine. Even if the heads of the various department that make the anime have changed. The majority of the staff are still Hinata fanatics. Since they are so fanatical they have probably convince themselves the reason that the franchise problems isn't their obsession with making an irrelevant character the sole focus of the story conclusion made the story dissatisfying for a large amount of the consumers. No, it's that they didn't make the irrelevant character the sole focus of the anime even sooner then they did.

That doesn't really work here since at least with Hinata she was drawn by kishimoto and in the manga. Here she hasn't been in the manga yet, and we have never seen her drawn by either Kishimoto or the pedophile and when you look at her design she is clearly an SP design. Let see could decided on either doing a bob cut or pigtails so decided to do both, a standard sailor outfit, and then just have everything about her design be 'shades of purple.'

All this does is say that they are just going to do the same thing they did with Naruto, and since Naruto was crumbling by the end and Boruto is on even shakier conditions that's a bad thing.

#91 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 07:21 AM

If buritoxsumire happen then for the first time they can make some consistency.

I think sumire is not moe enough but she's clearly the clone of Hinata. If they become canon, they're pretty much use parallel argument. It doesn't change the fact that Buritoxsalad is a NS parallel, since salad is sakura uchiha (with Karin face).

Sai is known to have no clue for social interaction thus he always blunt in conversation. While blond sai is straight sarcasm.

I think end pairing will be salad since you don't make mc rival child female if not to pair her up with mc son. Unless sumire become as popular as hinatit. Oh and salad will become bustier because her mom get big boob too.

@luckychi
Hinata is revelant because her clan? And she's mc material? Give me a break, neji is the one who make that binocular clan relevant and as soon as he get shift, the clan became the glorified binocular. I mean it need the deux ex kaguya and his son is meant for sasuke then hyuga. Only in movie it become relevant.

#92 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 07:25 AM

Personally, I can see burrito could last for five years if not more, Ofc it all depend on tv viewer and manga sales.

#93 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 11:48 AM

Shouldn't the third member of the team, I forgot his name, with Boruto and Sarada be in their class ? Is the Boruto anime related to the manga ? Cause in the manga, isn't he in the same class with them ?

Going with what they wanted with those who wanted Hinata, it's Sumire who should get with Boruto since she's like Hinata = Hinata fanatics for those who are with Sumire.

Those among them who wants Sarada = Hypocrites cause Sarada is like Sakura.

Result : Negative on both BS / BS parties.

Just sit back and watch the shipping war among themselves if it will explode.

NS would have got its justice from all of this shenanigan. * Clap Clap *

#94 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 12:12 PM

Shouldn't the third member of the team, I forgot his name, with Boruto and Sarada be in their class ? Is the Boruto anime related to the manga ? Cause in the manga, isn't he in the same class with them ?

Going with what they wanted with those who wanted Hinata, it's Sumire who should get with Boruto since she's like Hinata = Hinata fanatics for those who are with Sumire.

Those among them who wants Sarada = Hypocrites cause Sarada is like Sakura.

Result : Negative on both BS / BS parties.

Just sit back and watch the shipping war among themselves if it will explode.

NS would have got its justice from all of this shenanigan. * Clap Clap *

That's Cups Orochimaru's son. Mitsuki or something like that. He coming in the 5th episode. So this if it is following the manga it is before the gaiden.

That conflict is a side effect of the anime taking too long to come out. Kishimoto most likely either did not want to deal with another Hinata, or really care enough to create any new kids that weren't based off his old ones. So either as the editor of the Boruto manga he probably told them to just do Bolt and Salad or they were too uncreative to create another Hinata. So for the past two years we have had the story of Boruto hint that he was going to get together with Salad without any competition to challenge her status. So the remaining fans in other words SS and nH had mostly accepted it as where the story would be heading. Then SP came in decided they wanted another Hinata. Which led to the fanbase having a dilemma do they stick with the girl that the plot is clearly going towards or do they go with the clone of their goddess.  So these idiots have immediately divided their already dwindling fanbase.

Also I can't imaging any Sasuke fans even if they hate the fact that he has a daughter with someone other then them, (and/or Naruto which is just them using Naruto as an insert) but I don't think they will like the idea of his daughter getting put in the back of the bus like what happened to Sakura.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 13 April 2017 - 12:22 PM.

#95 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 12:55 PM

That's Cups Orochimaru's son. Mitsuki or something like that. He coming in the 5th episode. So this if it is following the manga it is before the gaiden.

That conflict is a side effect of the anime taking too long to come out. Kishimoto most likely either did not want to deal with another Hinata, or really care enough to create any new kids that weren't based off his old ones. So either as the editor of the Boruto manga he probably told them to just do Bolt and Salad or they were too uncreative to create another Hinata. So for the past two years we have had the story of Boruto hint that he was going to get together with Salad without any competition to challenge her status. So the remaining fans in other words SS and nH had mostly accepted it as where the story would be heading. Then SP came in decided they wanted another Hinata. Which led to the fanbase having a dilemma do they stick with the girl that the plot is clearly going towards or do they go with the clone of their goddess.  So these idiots have immediately divided their already dwindling fanbase.

Also I can't imaging any Sasuke fans even if they hate the fact that he has a daughter with someone other then them, (and/or Naruto which is just them using Naruto as an insert) but I don't think they will like the idea of his daughter getting put in the back of the bus like what happened to Sakura.

In Gaiden, they were younger than they are now in the anime. It can't be that the anime is currently before the Gaiden. It seems they are now telling after the Gaiden's plot with following up to the Boruto manga.

#96 Toy Ninja

Toy Ninja

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 97 posts
  • Interests:Mothra, Uzumaki, UFO:1999, Free!Iwatobi Swim Club.

Posted 13 April 2017 - 01:14 PM

It has to be either before gaiden, or a completely separate continuity from the manga.

#97 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 13 April 2017 - 01:28 PM

It's before Gaiden cause Mitsuki shows up in Episode 5, and with episode 7 being titled the last lesson I think it might be possible that the events after episode will be all the stuff regarding Gaiden content. 

Btw my cousin sent me this,  and I was like wow that really didn't long: 

17881560_1347065262051368_37852281562652

The BoruSumi ship is already at sea!

Well this war will certainly be interesting to see especailly since we're the spectators this time around

@ T XD have you prepared the ice cream and the sodas for these festivities lol? :D  

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#98 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 01:36 PM

It's before Gaiden cause Mitsuki shows up in Episode 5, and with episode 7 being titled the last lesson I think it might be possible that the events after episode will be all the stuff regarding Gaiden content. 

Btw my cousin sent me this,  and I was like wow that really didn't long: 

17881560_1347065262051368_37852281562652

The BoruSumi ship is already at sea!

Well this war will certainly be interesting to see especailly since we're the spectators this time around

@ T XD have you prepared the ice cream and the sodas for these festivities lol? :D

Cause they seemed behaving older in the anime than in the Gaiden.

This is so interesting to see where it's heading to with Boruto x Sarada and Boruto x Sumire with not even complete two days have passed after Sumire's introduction :P

Yup. I brought chocolat fondant too XD

Where are the discussions about those two ships being held ? Naruto Forums ?

Edited by T XD, 13 April 2017 - 01:37 PM.

#99 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 01:52 PM

I probably legit die laughing if that becomes canon.

#100 gamma

gamma

夢のような ☁

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 13 April 2017 - 01:54 PM

BAHAHAHAHAHA OH

THEY ARE SOO QUICK LMAO JESUS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users