49 replies to this topic

#21 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 27 November 2015 - 03:41 AM

I would like to think Evagelion original ending.

#22 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 27 November 2015 - 03:49 AM

I would like to think Evagelion original ending.

Explain, would you kindly.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#23 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 27 November 2015 - 04:25 AM

Explain, would you kindly.

He/she said that all rookies were congratulating Naruto. I imagine that infamous scene of Evagelion. Just congratulating Shinji.

#24 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 27 November 2015 - 04:45 AM

Milking the dying cow?

milking the dead cow that still has big giant hinata boobs LOL...

#25 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 27 November 2015 - 09:05 AM

afraid it was as close to NS as weve gotten so far in this arc

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#26 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 27 November 2015 - 11:09 AM

Milking the dying cow?

I think you mean milking the dead cow's corpse :zaru:

AND I THOUGHT they said Naruto didn't feel anything for Sakura other than a rivalry prize over Sasuke. :zaru: I will keep bringing this up cause it's straight from the kitten%&$#@!*^ horse's mouth, so stop acting like Naruto has feelings for Sakura then!!!!!!!!!!!! :rawr:  :rawr:  :rawr:

Edited by Phantom_999, 27 November 2015 - 11:09 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#27 narusakurama

narusakurama

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 27 November 2015 - 02:37 PM

SP should just learn from Kishimoto . It is better to kill a character rather than attempting to give it a resolution .. and failing .

I also did not know that Tsunade's biggest dream was to read Jiraya's books .

1kMTgN0.jpg?1

#28 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 27 November 2015 - 03:41 PM

So...was it an NS moment or what? 

I mean, it sounds like it was. Which is utterly confusing that they would focus on that now when then could be retconning SS or NH somehow. Or reinforcing that NS is just friendship or a sibling relationship or a rivalry for Sasuke's attention.

Even if it's something in a flashback scenario, you would think they'd be using every opportunity from now on to reinforce the NH/SS, now that the cat's out of the bag of how thw whole series ends.

(standard disclaimer: I'm only going by what's posted here. Only a serious NS moment could get me to watch it again. Just...can't...do...it....)

#29 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 27 November 2015 - 06:11 PM

Well a serious NS moment will definitely be what the seiyuu's had joked in the April 4th interview, stating that Sakura is more like Kushina her her bonds with Naruto is more stronger than husband and wife in a filler episode  :lmao:

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 27 November 2015 - 06:33 PM.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#30 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 27 November 2015 - 06:23 PM

So...was it an NS moment or what? 

I mean, it sounds like it was. Which is utterly confusing that they would focus on that now when then could be retconning SS or NH somehow. Or reinforcing that NS is just friendship or a sibling relationship or a rivalry for Sasuke's attention.

Even if it's something in a flashback scenario, you would think they'd be using every opportunity from now on to reinforce the NH/SS, now that the cat's out of the bag of how thw whole series ends.

(standard disclaimer: I'm only going by what's posted here. Only a serious NS moment could get me to watch it again. Just...can't...do...it....)

Well SP has multiple teams working on the episodes so that explains things being all over the place (that also includes the animation). SP at this point doesn't care about inconsistencies; actually now that I think about it they never really cared. They are just throwing episodes one after another as quickly as possible to keep the cash coming.

Now why are some of them still doing/allowed to do NS moments? I'm afraid that I don't know.

I suspect the superiors don't check to see what's present in the episodes.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#31 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 27 November 2015 - 08:02 PM

SP should just learn from Kishimoto . It is better to kill a character rather than attempting to give it a resolution .. and failing .

I also did not know that Tsunade's biggest dream was to read Jiraya's books .

Her dream in the manga was her dating her boyfriend (whose name escapes me) with her brother and jiraiya still alive as well.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 27 November 2015 - 08:09 PM.

#32 starlitestarbrite

starlitestarbrite

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 27 November 2015 - 08:23 PM

Her dream in the manga was her dating her boyfriend (whose name escapes me) with her brother and jiraiya still alive as well.

dan?

#33 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 27 November 2015 - 10:22 PM

dan?

Yes.

CZSn9hA.jpg

#34 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 27 November 2015 - 11:57 PM

You I'm think we should just send both Chuck Norris and Segata Sanshiro after SP and Kishi.

#35 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 28 November 2015 - 01:14 AM

You I'm think we should just send both Chuck Norris and Segata Sanshiro after SP and Kishi.

ran out of likes, but yes, do it, I would love to see that xD

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#36 redrose3443

redrose3443

Minato's kidnapper >:D

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,961 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, Music, chocolate, and Fanfiction.

Posted 28 November 2015 - 03:02 AM

Did they even show Tsunade's original IT dream?

minato_by_kyutenzuken-d7bt4gj.gif

He's mine, don't touch.

#37 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 28 November 2015 - 03:11 AM

Did they even show Tsunade's original IT dream?

No, are far as I know (I haven't been watch any of the filler). What SP is doing is using the IT to create their own dream fillers using one of the characters as a pretext for example the first one which was a "road of a ninja" world was in theory Tenten's dream instead of what it was in the manga of Lee and Guy acting cool and respectable so she no longer have to get exasperated by their antics as well as Neji being alive.

You know say what you will about kishimoto. He is at the very least a better writer and knows the characters better than most of the people that are working at SP at the moment.

...Oh my god! How many IT filler are they going to subject the fans to!? They have dozen of people to go through right now. Will it be a mini arc for each one? I know they are just dragging out to milk this and to extend the life of the manga since the Kaguya and Sasuke battles are so short (which is partially their fault because of The Last). But are they really going to drag it out that long. And you know all them are going to be as interesting as they are now.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 28 November 2015 - 03:15 AM.

#38 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 28 November 2015 - 03:33 AM

From what I've heard two more filler episodes that are part of this and after that it's a complete unknown.

CZSn9hA.jpg

#39 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 28 November 2015 - 03:38 AM

From what I've heard two more filler episodes that are part of this and after that it's a complete unknown.

That's right.

#40 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 28 November 2015 - 04:43 AM

Oh good. So they'll probably wrap up Tsunade, and...then have to do the Kaguya's fight...*sigh*... well at least it not SP filler.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 28 November 2015 - 04:43 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users