• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 09 October 2015 - 07:24 PM

Episode 433 continues Tsunade reading Jiraiyas story that he wrote.

Minato talks to the genin who escaped the earlier ambush that claimed Kotetsu and Izumo. he then conuslts with Tsunade about what the boy saw which were butterflys called adehga shinobi butterfly, who have a use in making food pills.

Minato calls the 4 rookie teams together--team 7 is fashionably late-- and gives them an assinment to seek the shinobi out but DO NOt resuce them onstead contact Konoha.

the teams spread out Naruto catches sight of one of the butterflys and in typical Naruto fashion rushes off half cokced. Sasuke tries to bring him back.

A man in tobis mask performs a jutsu which causes kakashi to be taken by black vines of some sort.  Each of the sensei--asuma kurenai-- is also taken.

Neji sees a strange chakra current underground but while he investigate Gai is taken.

Shikamaru advises his team to wait for team 8 since theyre the best trackers. Neji rallies his team to Shikamarus positon for the same reason.

Team 7 also head there but theyre intercepted by Hidan who cuts Naruto and curses him stabbing himself and wounding Naruto.

Shikamaru Ino and Choji are attacked by paper shuriken but escape thanks to Chojis human boulder.

as they run theyre met by Team jiraiya, Konan Yahiko and Nagato--not wearing akatuski gear and very much alive.

next episode continues the series which is getting better.

minor quibble Naruto is a complete imbecile in this one worse then his canon version, canon at least he had reason to act out trying to earn peoples respect, here hes even worse and most likely to get a teammate killed because hes even more self centered.

beyond that though these particular episodes are interesting.

also turns out iw as premature the opening does show the true pairings Naruto and Sakura do appear together, and sasuke and Karin as well.

enjoy discuss bring pizza

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#2 narusaku_fan

narusaku_fan

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:I love movies of all kinds.
    I love NaruSaku
    I go to gym 4 times a week
    I love Chinese martial arts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 08:22 PM

Wasn't there a rumour going around saying that the anime will have a different ending to the manga?

#3 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 08:24 PM

Wasn't there a rumour going around saying that the anime will have a different ending to the manga?

i wish but i doubt it

#4 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 09 October 2015 - 10:16 PM

If they give us a NS ending in anime then I wouldn't care because it's too late to fix this mess.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#5 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 10:29 PM

Yeah they were the ones that brought that emotional scourge called "The Last". that would be ADMITTING their faults. Which I would relish in but still not accept their apology. Besides why the kitten should we accept a carrot from some of the biggest and most vocal Sakura haters there is. Besides SP that is if that spread sheet from a former Jump employee was to be believed

Edited by Phantom_999, 09 October 2015 - 10:31 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#6 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 10:38 PM

If SP themselves will change the ending (they won't) that will mean they admit defeat. That would mean "Yes we screwed up. NH is not as popular as we thought, Hinata is not as popular as we thought. Please come back and watch the Burrito next gen."

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#7 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 09 October 2015 - 10:57 PM

If they do change the anime ending...good, I guess....but it doesn't forgive them.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#8 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 09 October 2015 - 10:59 PM

I just wish Hidan killed Naruto, what scumbag has it coming.

#9 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 10 October 2015 - 03:31 AM

I glad I have Saint Seiya, many spin off, many different endings and you know what the original story still continues, sadly Boruto and stuff is canon and end and many people doesn't like it. We got already alternative ending (SS Omega) in Saint Seiya and many people hate it, but  we don't care is not canon and fandom is happy. 

Edited by Liu bie, 10 October 2015 - 03:32 AM.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#10 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 10 October 2015 - 10:23 AM

It's unlikely that they will change the ending, however they never gave SS and NH anything to work with in the movie, so it gives it 1% chance.

The thing is that if they planned it out well, they could sly and pretend  they were never defeated and come up with BS excuse that there original intent is to work with both worlds by having two alternate endings. They could explain that one world the K11 are portrayed to be miserable parents in the manga while SP tells a complete opposite story. 

And this could spawn many stories to come like a crossover with Sarada visiting her mother married to her first sensei (Naruto) and interact with Shinachiku and the NS daughter and have Bolt be jealous. Hanami and Himawari square's off etc.  After all, this franchise belongs to the fan services of the otaku world.

And this will explains why they are stalling with the anime.

However, SP's staff are just spinelessly daft as the mangaka himself to pull this off sucessfully.

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 10 October 2015 - 10:25 AM.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#11 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 13 October 2015 - 03:09 AM

If they changed the ending through the anime, I'm sure fans would want an explaination for why Naruto is with Sakura at the end yet he's with Hinata in TWO anime films.

Seriously though, it's not happening. Hoping for it would just be a repeat of people still hoping for NS during The Last(and a lesser extent Gaiden)

#12 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 13 October 2015 - 07:09 PM

They will have to admit that the first ending was intended for the westerners and this (if) new ending is for the Japaneses fandom that already moved on to save their behinds.

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#13 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 13 October 2015 - 07:23 PM

If there's going to be a changing in the ending, it's not going to be anytime soon.

And changing the ending depends on different factors. So don't gets your hopes up.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#14 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 13 October 2015 - 07:48 PM

And those factors have to do with the west and how much the SP staff are Hinata wanking fanboys. first phase is depended on how much they make in America. Second phase is how much a money grabber SP they are. 1 million fans is decent but not the numbers you expect a franchise that was so post to top DBZ in terms of fan reception all because of the Internet. Finally phase is the most cringeworthy part. either SP or SJ/Shuiesha must take part of being the scapegoat and admit that most of Kishi's interviews were staged and their hate towards Sakura's character, love for Hinata have have ruined the franchise.

With a million buyers and customers in Japan, it's very unlikely that all this will happen. However, if a change in the ending is to be made. It has to be convincing to SP that the campaign to cater to the west is a complete failure. The SasuNaru fans are their major customers and followers and SS and NH are heavily frowned and disliked in Japan.

them making NS endgame is just an approach to win the former general fans that before chapter 700 saw the NS buildup. making NS endgame won't simply do the franchise and justice alone and as I said above. one of these companies must become the scapegoat and take full responsibility in how the previous ending went.

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 13 October 2015 - 07:48 PM.

#15 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,545 posts

Posted 13 October 2015 - 09:31 PM

Yeah they were the ones that brought that emotional scourge called "The Last". that would be ADMITTING their faults. Which I would relish in but still not accept their apology. Besides why the kitten should we accept a carrot from some of the biggest and most vocal Sakura haters there is. Besides SP that is if that spread sheet from a former Jump employee was to be believed

Spread sheet? 

#16 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 13 October 2015 - 10:25 PM

In game that have more than 1 possible ending i always try to explore all of it to know the outcome of each ending/epilogue. I think we can all agree they already know that ending naruto with NH [and SS] and aiming it to the west abandoning their own country because they think it will bring more money is a bad idea, in the end it did not meet what they expect. There is no reason for them to not try NS ending. I haven't heard or read anything new about this new era project since boruto movie air in theater, Maybe they are in deadlock discussion/debate. If you were the SP staff what will you do? let the anime continue with like the manga with NH ending keep wasting money already knowing that the west did not bring that much money and close the book let the franchise died?? or you try to end the anime with another ending to see the difference??

Even if they end the anime with NS or other ending except NH/SS naruto is dying/death franchise anyway, why don't try something new something different maybe miracle happen and money will come, who knows.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#17 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 13 October 2015 - 10:40 PM

Spread sheet? 

Oh there was a link somewhere (forgot where sorry) statung that someone knew an employee at WSJ and they released info stating that the editors heavily hated Sakura and made sure that she seemed hated way more than she actually was and that kind of thing.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#18 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 13 October 2015 - 10:44 PM

So what happened in this episode that implies that the ending to the anime will be different?

#19 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 13 October 2015 - 11:02 PM

So what happened in this episode that implies that the ending to the anime will be different?

Nothing. Just the arc of this filler is like alternative take on canon or whatever.

#20 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 13 October 2015 - 11:04 PM

Nothing. Just the arc of this filler is like alternative take on canon or whatever.

Really? Felt kind of weird that people were talking about the possibility of a different ending in a episode discussion thread

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users