#41 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 05 September 2015 - 08:59 AM

You are correct sir. That would basically be a consolation prize. Like here you go you morons.

You know I've been thinking and even if Kishi himself comes out and admits the truth whatever that truth is. And then releases the real ending himself; I still wouldn't care. It wouldn't make me go back. Call me a bit dramatic but for the moment I don't really think of anything that would bring me back. To make me care about it like I did before.

Because like I said before the damaged has already been done and there's no way to properly fix this. What is done is done. That doesn't mean it's not fixable. You can easily go back select a chapter and declare everything past it is not canon anymore and whatever comes out now/then is. And trust me this is exactly what they're going to do a couple of years from now.

But even with that it would never erase their lies, the betrayal, their scumbaggery. Maybe I'm just really bad at holding grudges.

Oh and when I say they I mean Kishi, Shuiesha and SP.

I mean you can easily erase a piece of fiction from existence, but you can't erase your actions in real life. You can't do something bad and then erase it from existence and act like it never happened. Of course you can be sorry about it but the deed has been done. It will always be there.

*insert sasuke "yeah...sorry" panel here.

we will and should never be like them.

#42 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,032 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 05 September 2015 - 05:16 PM

*insert sasuke "yeah...sorry" panel here.

we will and should never be like them.

Kishi:Sasuke is sorry. That means he's a good guy. 

509356167_759751.gif?4

#43 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 05 September 2015 - 05:49 PM

the problem lies in that in order to fix things Kishimoto and SP and suesha would have to bascialy doa  FMA broatherhood style remake. They would have to declare the prior series non canonical, admit openly they did it all for the money and apologize. then the follow up series would be a strictly non filler filled series with an NS/SK ending locked down to the basic story.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#44 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,032 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 05 September 2015 - 06:05 PM

the problem lies in that in order to fix things Kishimoto and SP and suesha would have to bascialy doa  FMA broatherhood style remake. They would have to declare the prior series non canonical, admit openly they did it all for the money and apologize. then the follow up series would be a strictly non filler filled series with an NS/SK ending locked down to the basic story.

If that happens it's because they gave the rights to me. 

509356167_759751.gif?4

#45 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 05 September 2015 - 07:44 PM

Fma brotherhood follow the manga properly while the first fma anime got liberty to develop it.
It would work like that if naruto manga doesn't end instead the anime that end and the anime create its own ending. Sadly naruto original source end first and it doesn't do NS ending.
I don't think kishi will backtrack his decision and make new ending. It's too late for that.

#46 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 06 September 2015 - 12:25 AM

true i agree. i would like the post but, i'm out of likes at the moment lol. i don't think its grudge holding. once someone screws others over, uses, abuses, hurts them, trolls them, ect TOO many times, and they [kishi/SP/SJ for example] can apologize but it wont bring back whats been destroyed, it wont heal/reverse any pain they caused, and it wont mean anyone will ever trust them again because how would we know if they're honestly sorry, or if they're just being manipulative wanting to gain everyone's trust only to deceive everyone  again!?

i don't think kishi, those who work at SJ/SP are good people so, their apology'll just sound like an empty "oh, sorry...buy our stuff!" or something like that. they proved with naruto, and other anime they ruined they don't care about ANYONE they're just soulless greedy money hungry jerks' who don't deserve anyones time of day!

i know i'll never forgive them...though they wont want it anyway they just want peoples money.but, it's all gonna backfire hopefully...maybe it already has.

Thing is I could easily get past the rushed and idiotic ending because it's not real, it's fiction it does not exist (well technically it does exist just not real, you get what I mean). But I can't get pasted the blatant lies and contradictions that happened in real life. That's something I can never forget or forgive. The lies that have been told to us; either in interviews or within the fictional material.

Things like saying Naruto and Sakura parallels Minato and Kushina is a red herring. But then using that parallel to try to justify another pairing. That he purposely mislead fans. Or saying that he killed Neji as a cupid when that's not the case because Neji's death did nothing for NH. Or the lies about the ending being planned from day 1, along with the pairings when there's absolutely nothing that suggests that, nothing to back it up. Or saying Hinata is a heroine when she did nothing heroine-ish in the entire story. Not to mention the lies told by him in Gaiden. Or blaming the fans for reading it wrong.

Women moving on makes them terrible women, but having no problem selecting certain ones to move on and completely avoid what you just said and act like you never said it.

And everything else that has been said after the ending and has no ground to stand on.

That's what stops me from caring about like I did before. It's something that I can't act like it never happened. Their treatment of us the fans is disgusting.

Edited by Nostradamus, 06 September 2015 - 12:37 AM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#47 narusakurama

narusakurama

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 06 September 2015 - 02:15 AM

But this does not make sense  . RtN is not the same AU world as the dream world from canon . In RtN everyone is completely changed , in canon dream everyone is the same , from the few snippets of it we get . In canon dream Naruto would  still be Naruto and not Menma .

They couldn't just leave RtN as it was , SP just had to spoil it with their idiotic ideas .

1kMTgN0.jpg?1

#48 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 06 September 2015 - 10:52 AM

Yes but that will take an immense apology. However, that will take too much time. I'm positive that that the will keep the ending. However, I think SP may use the RTN universe close as a reboot to the franchise if the anime ratings spikes over the next month. They know the Naruto fandom is divided and it's most likely futile to unite them as they were before chapter 700 because they intentionally pissed of the loyal fans that do not care about fan service. So while half the Naruto staff works on part 3. The other half of the NS staff (that done  the NS fillers) do the part 2 RTN universe. That way they don't piss off the canon fans.

Many Japanese general fans liked the RTN movie and its more cash in the bank for SP if its done properly. The thing is that they will have to roll the dice and resolve NS  MS and make the ending very positive of menma being a good husband to Sakura and a good, loving father to their children. They could set up a OVA for the MS wedding. This means that they will cater the narutoverse the George Lucas way.

Eventually the RTN becomes canon. I can see them investing so much in Naruto and Menma's children in a universal crossover between canon and AU. You know how much fans are going to come back if they have Menma's daughter Hanami square off with her half sister Sarada after she beats the living hell out of Himawari  :th_yeah:

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#49 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 06 September 2015 - 11:21 AM

You are correct sir. That would basically be a consolation prize. Like here you go you morons.

You know I've been thinking and even if Kishi himself comes out and admits the truth whatever that truth is. And then releases the real ending himself; I still wouldn't care. It wouldn't make me go back. Call me a bit dramatic but for the moment I don't really think of anything that would bring me back. To make me care about it like I did before.

Because like I said before the damaged has already been done and there's no way to properly fix this. What is done is done. That doesn't mean it's not fixable. You can easily go back select a chapter and declare everything past it is not canon anymore and whatever comes out now/then is. And trust me this is exactly what they're going to do a couple of years from now.

But even with that it would never erase their lies, the betrayal, their scumbaggery. Maybe I'm just really bad at holding grudges.

Oh and when I say they I mean Kishi, Shuiesha and SP.

I mean you can easily erase a piece of fiction from existence, but you can't erase your actions in real life. You can't do something bad and then erase it from existence and act like it never happened. Of course you can be sorry about it but the deed has been done. It will always be there.

That's the ultimate problem with Naruto, Kishi, and SP now. It doesn't matter how popular they may become or how much money they may make. They have lost their respectability of their fans, people who watch anime in general, and more likely in the anime/manga industry in general.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 06 September 2015 - 09:39 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users