1 reply to this topic

#1 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 06:25 PM

Who is up to this challenge? For those who have watched Clannad the anime or have not, prepare to watch 2 episodes of this anime,I recommend it.

The challenge consists to adapt the drama in 1 of the 2 episodes of Clannad in the NaruSaku life after war . You can choose one of two is your choice. (remember this is not a crossover).

The first  episode and season of clannad is Tomoyo Arc episode 24.

Tomoyo and Tomoya are couple. Tomoyo is about to become president of her school and Tomoya support her.  All the people and everything what happen in the episode seems that Tomoya does not feel worthy of Tomoyo and their relationship is turning bad.

The adaption:

Naruto and Sakura are couple. Naruto is about to become Hokage and Sakura support him.  All the people and everything what happen in their lives  seems that Sakura does not feel worthy of Naruto and their relationship is turning bad.

The second episode and season of Clannad After Story Kyo Arc.

Kyou, her twin sister Ryou and Tomoya are good friends.Ryou  loves Tomoya and Kyou helps her sister to get together  both of them. Kyou Loves Tomoya too and she is regretting in putting them together and the drama begins. Tomoya in the end does not love Ryou

Sakura, Hinata and Naruto the three of them become friends after war. Hinata loves Naruto and Sakura helps her to get together both of them. Sakura realize after all this time loves Naruto and she is regretting in putting them together. Naruto in the end does not love Hinata.

That was challenge depend on you guys how you watch this anime or you already watched it.

Fine this it. Sorry I try explain myself Spanish is my first language I hope you understand what wrote. Thanks.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#2 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 06 June 2014 - 06:33 PM

Ooh. Loved Clannad.

I'm not gonna do the challenge, but I'm defiantly interested to see what others come up with.

tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users