• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#1 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 12 August 2016 - 09:36 PM

Episode 471 The two of them...always

Hagoromo explains where Naruto Sakura Sasuke and kakashi are and asks the hokage to be ready so he can cast the final sealing jutsu when the time comes.

In the dimension Obito collapses as Sakura explains to sasuke that obito used his powers to  bring them there and save him. Obito looks spent and wonders if he will break another promise as sakuras face blurs and he sees Rin. He has a long flashbacks equence remembering how rin promised to always watch him and protect him so he could be hokage--even a teased almost kiss-- and remembering how she was always there for him before sakura manages to bring him out of his delirium. He stands and tells them to hold onto him as he starts to bring them back to Naruto.

Naruto continues to fight Kaguya who starts using the ash spears to wipe out the clones. Black zetsu is able to confirm that the one with the truth seeker orbs is the real one but the clones continue to protect the real one keeping her from him. Kakashi watches helplessly below unable to intervene and laments his inability to help team 7 or rin and obito hes shaken when Naruto calls out that he wont lose and hell keep fighting, Kakashi thinks about what he might do as he watches the battle continue just then Sasuke obito and Sakura appear.

Naruto loses focus for a moment seeing them and Kaguya is able to grab the one with the orbs and stab him with the ash spear seemingly killing him. Sakura calls out his name in fear. But the body poofs away revealing that it was a clone all along. He berates sasuke asking if hes thanked Sakura and obito properly but sasuke tells him to keep focused on the enemy. kakashi thinks how Naruto was always cunning and suprising.

zetsu tells kaguya that now they have no choice and cant be stingy with their chakra. she says she knows and transits them to a heavy gravity world. all of them even kaguya are crushed to the ground. Kaguya fires two ash spears but sasuke and Naruto narrowly dodge them.

Kaguya adjusts her aim and fires two more but this time kakashi and obito leap in the way aided by rins spirit who takes their hands. Obito though uses kamui to save kakashi as he is hit by a spear. he thinks that hopefully he and rin can spend some time tofgether and that kakashi will just be in the way so hell leave him behind for a while.

Obito tells Kakashi this saying dont you rush to join us.

next episode You better!!

some interesting NaruSaku parallels here with the rin obito dynamic, an intriguing look at where the story should have gone with regards to Naruto and Sakura. Sakuras reaction to narutos ""death"" is the standard for grief at the loss of a loved one.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#2 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 12 August 2016 - 10:16 PM

Eh those moments don't bring me joy anymore. :down:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#3 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 13 August 2016 - 04:11 AM

Eh those moments don't bring me joy anymore. :down:

for now they are empty, until that ending changes.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#4 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 13 August 2016 - 06:08 AM

Episode 471 The two of them...always

Hagoromo explains where Naruto Sakura Sasuke and kakashi are and asks the hokage to be ready so he can cast the final sealing jutsu when the time comes.

In the dimension Obito collapses as Sakura explains to sasuke that obito used his powers to  bring them there and save him. Obito looks spent and wonders if he will break another promise as sakuras face blurs and he sees Rin. He has a long flashbacks equence remembering how rin promised to always watch him and protect him so he could be hokage--even a teased almost kiss-- and remembering how she was always there for him before sakura manages to bring him out of his delirium. He stands and tells them to hold onto him as he starts to bring them back to Naruto.

Naruto continues to fight Kaguya who starts using the ash spears to wipe out the clones. Black zetsu is able to confirm that the one with the truth seeker orbs is the real one but the clones continue to protect the real one keeping her from him. Kakashi watches helplessly below unable to intervene and laments his inability to help team 7 or rin and obito hes shaken when Naruto calls out that he wont lose and hell keep fighting, Kakashi thinks about what he might do as he watches the battle continue just then Sasuke obito and Sakura appear.

Naruto loses focus for a moment seeing them and Kaguya is able to grab the one with the orbs and stab him with the ash spear seemingly killing him. Sakura calls out his name in fear. But the body poofs away revealing that it was a clone all along. He berates sasuke asking if hes thanked Sakura and obito properly but sasuke tells him to keep focused on the enemy. kakashi thinks how Naruto was always cunning and suprising.

zetsu tells kaguya that now they have no choice and cant be stingy with their chakra. she says she knows and transits them to a heavy gravity world. all of them even kaguya are crushed to the ground. Kaguya fires two ash spears but sasuke and Naruto narrowly dodge them.

Kaguya adjusts her aim and fires two more but this time kakashi and obito leap in the way aided by rins spirit who takes their hands. Obito though uses kamui to save kakashi as he is hit by a spear. he thinks that hopefully he and rin can spend some time tofgether and that kakashi will just be in the way so hell leave him behind for a while.

Obito tells Kakashi this saying dont you rush to join us.

next episode You better!!

some interesting NaruSaku parallels here with the rin obito dynamic, an intriguing look at where the story should have gone with regards to Naruto and Sakura. Sakuras reaction to narutos ""death"" is the standard for grief at the loss of a loved one.

Lol they're ragin at SP on Naruto forums. They're demanding that all these obito rin moments and everything be skipped. It's glorious if only they read the manga

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#5 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 13 August 2016 - 07:27 AM

Lol they're ragin at SP on Naruto forums. They're demanding that all these obito rin moments and everything be skipped. It's glorious if only they read the manga

Oh course they are because there are no parallels between nH and OR. Unlike with MK where they pretend that MK only parallels with nH because of that kidnapped by cloud ninja, and them both having long hair. Or they dismiss both JT and Dan and Tsunade relationship because it was early in the series. They can't dismiss the OR=NS because one) it was introduced midway through the series and was then heavily focused on and majorly important to the plot by the end two) it only has parallels NS it has nothing in common with nH.

Now technically these moments should be skipped and there shouldn't be any moment that hint towards NS since there no point and they should be building up to nH instead. My guess the anti ending pro NS faction in SP has been growing over the past year and a half. So even if they don't change the ending. They are mostly not going to be doing any nH scene for build and instead going to do as many NS as possible.

#6 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 13 August 2016 - 08:07 AM

All is nothing more than a bait

hqdefault.jpg

Eiuhhhh ... Naruto Forum ?? db84x lair ... pro ending breeding ground, it's amaze me how you care about what they talking @Shadow1275.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#7 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 13 August 2016 - 12:19 PM

I can't wait for next week episode though. Best line is coming.

#8 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 13 August 2016 - 05:35 PM

I can't wait for next week episode though. Best line is coming.

Chapter 693?

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#9 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 13 August 2016 - 06:46 PM

Chapter 693?

No. The one we learn who's "the coolest guy ever".

#10 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 13 August 2016 - 10:27 PM

for now they are empty, until that ending changes.

Its not going to happen studio perriot just announced that after they finished the anime they will be doing the hiden novels. Even if an au ending does happen it still dosen't change the fact that canon ending that kishi choosed did nothing but anger and betray fans. Its time to move on to a better series.  :ermm:

Edited by rikakim94, 13 August 2016 - 10:29 PM.

#11 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 13 August 2016 - 11:34 PM

Its not going to happen studio perriot just announced that after they finished the anime they will be doing the hiden novels. Even if an au ending does happen it still dosen't change the fact that canon ending that kishi chose did nothing but anger and betray fans. Its time to move on to a better series.  :ermm:

I don't really care if they do NS or not. What i care about is that even knowing that the end pairing is suppose to be nH and NS is not suppose to happen. They are doing and also adding NS scenes while ignoring nH as much as possible and they been doing that for about the past year. Despite there being no reason to since we know the end pairings are in the manga and they can't justify it with being a last minute executive order like with the manga. SP are intentionally spiting the nH fans.

#12 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts

Posted 14 August 2016 - 03:38 AM

All is nothing more than a bait

hqdefault.jpg

Eiuhhhh ... Naruto Forum ?? db84x lair ... pro ending breeding ground, it's amaze me how you care about what they talking @Shadow1275.

I don't but angry NH/SS fans never get old. They complain that the reason that there are all these moments is bc factions of SP are pro NS. They're not wrong, but they still don't realize that the reason there are so many is bc they existed and were part of the manga. Of course they don't care about that, only that their pairing is given spotlight. Honestly if the story still points towards another couple even after the ending and you still haven't noticed this yet their is a problem.

Naruto is dead anyways. No major announcements besidesthe novel episodes, the last big video game was sold for 10 dollars less then every one before it and there are no new announcements for the future, no major youtubers even talk about it anymore.

Lol Naruto doesn't even make me angry like it used to. Now I just laugh at how bad the fandumb has gotten: 

I got into a discussion once a year or so back with a SS fan who asked me if I was sad with how naruto ended. I thought about for a while and said no bc I realized that what NH and SS are still searching for we already have. We have actual moments of mutual romance such as the feeding scene, we have a positive relationship, we even have the SS "emotional" moments where Sakura cries. I realized that I fell in love with the world and the characters and that in reality the story had ended at Pain. Naruto achieved his goal of getting the respect of Konoha.

Everything else is honestly just filler. They will never be satisfied bc what they seek they have still not and will never recieve. But we don't have to bc we already have.

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#13 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 14 August 2016 - 04:18 AM

no major youtubers even talk about it anymore.

Well sawyer still talking about the anime , i got recommended on his video each episode it always got recommended to me T_T. I click the latest one to make the recommendation stop and it looks like hes not very happy about the anime, he doesn't like Rin because she reminds him of Sakura and she friendzone Obito like Sakura friendzone Naruto, and also her ghost appear and pulling Obito and Kakashi towards their death (i don't understand this part).

So it looks like there are still a lot of pro ending fans still active and talking about this, i saw 900 comment on his videos.

#14 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 14 August 2016 - 04:31 AM

The episode sucked.

#15 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts

Posted 14 August 2016 - 05:32 AM

Well sawyer still talking about the anime , i got recommended on his video each episode it always got recommended to me T_T. I click the latest one to make the recommendation stop and it looks like hes not very happy about the anime, he doesn't like Rin because she reminds him of Sakura and she friendzone Obito like Sakura friendzone Naruto, and also her ghost appear and pulling Obito and Kakashi towards their death (i don't understand this part).

So it looks like there are still a lot of pro ending fans still active and talking about this, i saw 900 comment on his videos.

Sawyer was friendzoned a lot which is why hehates Sakura for friendzoning Naruto and supported NH bc Naruto was friendzoning Hinata. You see a pattern here?

#16 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 14 August 2016 - 05:54 AM

Sawyer was friendzoned a lot which is why hehates Sakura for friendzoning Naruto and supported NH bc Naruto was friendzoning Hinata. You see a pattern here?

Seriously?

#17 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts

Posted 14 August 2016 - 06:16 AM

Seriously?

Seriously

#18 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 14 August 2016 - 06:17 AM

Seriously

How you found this out?

#19 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 14 August 2016 - 11:17 AM

How you found this out?

Shadow is right. I used to watch sawyer's videos and he did confirm that.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#20 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 14 August 2016 - 11:41 AM

What ?? why did he bring real life troubles into an anime ... a fiction world ??

Is he .... wait is he really taking out his vengeance and frustration into Sakura ??? :jawdrop:

Shadow is right. I used to watch sawyer's videos and he did confirm that.

O_@ ... That guy is one of the reason the ending become like this.

This guy is mindbroken :sweat:  perhaps he has trouble with the girl he has crush in his past and unsuccessful about it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users