• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#41 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 25 April 2010 - 06:53 AM

At least your face is intact (Well.. prob slightly more crooked nose?) but its still better than what happened to my friend a few years ago. He fallen from a bike and hit his elbow straight on the tip of the sidewalk, his elbow just snapped and her had to spend months healing it... only to find out the bone wasn't healing right and the metal that supposed to hold his elbow straight bend out of shape somehow. He had to get a second surgery and now while he can do pretty much normal stuff, he can't fold his elbow beyond 60 degrees.

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

Dragcave: (Mine and a Certain cat's): http://dragcave.net/user/MelisaArtemis

#42 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 08:19 PM

OMG Cupcake..That hurt... Hope u get well soon!

@ Lightning:2 years ago I had a funny accident. My teeth were not very beautiful as they were a bit out-of-order. So I went to a dentist to put me the little-metal-funny-crappy-things-i-dunno-how-to-call-them-in-english... But, after a month, I fell at the school yard and hit my face on the hard ground... The internal part of the upper lip stucked under those stupid things...Blood, panic, etc... OMG My lip got sweared after that and I was just like if i had added silicone at my lips! XD ROFLMAO!!! And the best of all? The dentist was on holiday.. So I went to another one XDD

#43 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 08:53 PM

QUOTE (Sakura_1_ @ Apr 25 2010, 04:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OMG Cupcake..That hurt... Hope u get well soon!

@ Lightning:2 years ago I had a funny accident. My teeth were not very beautiful as they were a bit out-of-order. So I went to a dentist to put me the little-metal-funny-crappy-things-i-dunno-how-to-call-them-in-english... But, after a month, I fell at the school yard and hit my face on the hard ground... The internal part of the upper lip stucked under those stupid things...Blood, panic, etc... OMG My lip got sweared after that and I was just like if i had added silicone at my lips! XD ROFLMAO!!! And the best of all? The dentist was on holiday.. So I went to another one XDD

OUCH!!!OMG!! What paaiin!!! argh1.png
p.s. the name for the " little-metal-funny-crappy-things-i-dunno-how-to-call-them-in-english" are braces.
I remember when I used to use them... thank god I got them off last year... biggrin.gif

#44 Black Rose

Black Rose

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 09:25 PM

Ouch.... That must REALLY hurt... Oh, braces...Thanks cupcake!!! Oh, well thanks to them my teeth are wonderful now....!! smile.gif I love my smile!! I used to be kinda horrible when I was a little kid... xD

#45 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 25 April 2010 - 09:27 PM

Oh by the way, I finally finished a chapter for my NaruSaku fanfic, Sway Away.

Edited by Cupcake-chan, 25 April 2010 - 09:27 PM.

#46 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 03:13 AM

ZOMG!!! It's been ages since I updated something here :O

Hm... Where should I start off?
I'm currently enjoying my summer vacations!!!
Guess what!! Next week I'm staring a photography course! Yay I'm so happy smile.gif I loove it!

Erm... What else? Oh yeah! In July I'm going to the OneRepublic concert with my sisterXD

Also next month I'm going to play piano in a wedding! My piano teacher is getting married and she asked my to play in it biggrin.gif

Also tomorrow I'm going to start learning how to drive!
I'm getting my permit the day before my birthday. Waaaah Im so excited.

Also, I think I'm anorexic. I don't eat regularly, and yesterday I was trying dresses for the wedding, and it turns out that I'm a size zero DX
I'm worried sad.gif

But other than that, things have been well enough. biggrin.gif

#47 TheBerserkMoogle

TheBerserkMoogle

Cute and Fuzzy. Deadly too.

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 03:14 AM

What type of photography? fu.png Just kidding. tongue.gif

#48 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 03:17 AM

huh.gif

Erm.... B&W and color... unsure.gif
not nude or other... Even though it's still art kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

Edited by Cupcake-chan, 27 June 2010 - 03:19 AM.

#49 TheBerserkMoogle

TheBerserkMoogle

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 03:55 AM

Eh, like I said I'm just kidding. happy.gif Also, try eating 3 square meals a day. You won't become fat if you eat right. DON'T BE ANOREXIC, ANOREXIC BAD!!!!!!!11!!!1 bash.gif a_smashy.gif nuke.gif powerglomp.gif

#50 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 05:32 AM

hehehe well you see, I wake up too late to eat breakfast, and when there's school, I still wake up late, so I have to rush things, so I end up not eating breakfast.
Lunch... well, they serve lunch at school. Even though it's crap, I still eat it, since my friends pressure me to eat stuff.
And as for dinner, sometimes I eat it with my family, other times I just don't feel like eating.
But my problem is that I forget to eat if no one forces me to. How is it possible for someone to forget how to eat? It is, and I'm an example of it.

#51 TheBerserkMoogle

TheBerserkMoogle

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 27 June 2010 - 02:07 PM

Well, if you actually eat sometimes your not anorexic then. Try writing a note on the wall of your room to have dinner or something. Or, you could ask your parents to remind you to come down for dinner.

#52 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 09 July 2010 - 07:52 AM

Don't make yourself feel you're that thin, there's no possible way you could be that thin, if you were then you'd probably have some serious health problems, in fact I'm sure you're a normal healthy person. smile.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#53 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 09 July 2010 - 10:02 AM

Funny, I got the same problem as you Cupcake, I have tendency to forget to eat for days especially during busy period (Uni is a friggin pain). My recommendation is to at least drink milk everyday if you don't eat anything for the day and Oats can be a real help if you can't afford a real meal and easy to prepare.

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

Dragcave: (Mine and a Certain cat's): http://dragcave.net/user/MelisaArtemis

#54 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:you

Posted 09 July 2010 - 07:57 PM

Well, if you actually eat sometimes your not anorexic then. Try writing a note on the wall of your room to have dinner or something. Or, you could ask your parents to remind you to come down for dinner.

Don't make yourself feel you're that thin, there's no possible way you could be that thin, if you were then you'd probably have some serious health problems, in fact I'm sure you're a normal healthy person. smile.gif

Funny, I got the same problem as you Cupcake, I have tendency to forget to eat for days especially during busy period (Uni is a friggin pain). My recommendation is to at least drink milk everyday if you don't eat anything for the day and Oats can be a real help if you can't afford a real meal and easy to prepare.

What they said a_thumbs.gif

PS- How long have you been playing the piano, Cupcake-chan?

eileenbeautifulswan_zps46b60759.gif

#55 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 22 August 2010 - 10:46 PM

QUOTE (KonaKonaFan @ Jul 9 2010, 03:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What they said a_thumbs.gif

PS- How long have you been playing the piano, Cupcake-chan?

I've been playing for six years.
BTW I bought a piano for $200 dollars XD it works just fine ^^

Tomorrow I have to wake up at six in the morning coz I'm trying out for the soccer team that starts at seven.

Two weeks ago I passed out due to lack of food ^^' and now I can't eat more than soup coz... It has something to with my stomach getting smaller.

Also last week I went to Maine and ate a lot of lobster... Yum.

Now I have to do homework... And no I'm still on vacations.

#56 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 10:08 PM

Another great quality about me: IMMA QUITTER!

I'm quitting soccer, I can't handle the workload. I came back form the tryouts... I can't move my body. It just won't move, because I'm just to exhausted. And to top it off, I didn't eat anything before doing all the exercise. If do the training everyday, I'll fall ill.

Nope, I'm quitting soccer.

#57 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 05:43 PM

Hell's broken loose!

My mom thinks I'm depressed rolleyes.gif and started marking therapy appointments for next week.

My reaction? I laughed my ass off. She's reacting like this because I didn't feel like going out and buying a coat. Seriously? Sorry for not being the shoppaholic you are.

This just made my week. (note the sarcasm)

Edited by Cupcake-chan, 22 January 2011 - 07:06 PM.

#58 alexander

alexander

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,158 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 06:41 PM

Oh my parents did this once, then I said I would only do it if my father joined the terapy, guess what? he bailed, since he knew the terapist would realize he is pretty much nuts biggrin.gif

tumblr_noy9ox76Ku1rr9dcxo9_250.gif

#59 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 25 March 2011 - 07:06 PM

GOT MY DRIVERS PERMIT!!!

SOOO Effin HAPPY!!!!!!!! laugh.gif

#60 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 25 March 2011 - 07:19 PM

Congrats! a_thumbs.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users