*- ZerΩ -*

D E J A V U

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 341 posts
  • Interests:Sports-> Football,Basketball
    Video Games,The Mentalist,Supernatural..etc

Posted 20 September 2014 - 07:26 AM

If naruto didnt become hokage by the end of the manga, and instead became Kakashi...

tumblr_n09oo96JLS1sqdj5ko1_500.jpg

#2 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 08:00 AM

Kakashi will be hokage before Naruto.But this manga is about Naruto,his dreams,his goals so of course at the end Naruto will be hokage.I'm dissappointed and a little pissed off but I believe in Kishi,Naruto will be hokage.

tumblr_nipy94W2uE1tjr97wo2_500.gif

#3 Atheck

Atheck

Ally of NaruSaku

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,050 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 08:09 AM

"How did you morph your body to look exactly like your scar-faced sensei?" 

Seriously, I would obviously be disappointed in Naruto for settling with less than what he set out to accomplish. Winning the acknowledgement of the people and becoming the greatest Hokage of Konoha have been staples to his character since the beginning. Conceding defeat to someone who never had the conviction or purpose to seek it out in the first place, someone whose mind needed to be made up for them, would go down as one of the biggest failures in Naruto's life. 

Edited by Atheck, 20 September 2014 - 08:10 AM.

#4 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 20 September 2014 - 08:26 AM

I'll be fine with it. What is there to be so disappointed about anyway? Its not as if Naruto's dream is being taken away from him forever.

Naruto WILL be the Hokage one day, just a few months/years later that's all. 

And tbf, I don't think Naruto is at the required maturity level to lead a village on his own. Give him time to mature and groom him to the role. 

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#5 SuperSilverStar

SuperSilverStar

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 08:44 AM

I'll be fine with it. What is there to be so disappointed about anyway? Its not as if Naruto's dream is being taken away from him forever.

And tbf, I don't think Naruto is at the required maturity level to lead a village on his own. Give him time to mature and groom him to the role. 

I'll be fine with Kakashi being Hokage as well but *- ZerΩ -* is asking if Kakashi ended up as Hokage by the end of the manga. Now that is something that would be so frustrating and disappointing on so many levels. If we never see Naruto becoming Hokage in the manga then what was the point of this whole series? That's his number one goal and for us, the readers, to not be able to witness that after so many years would be absolutely heartbreaking.

#6 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 20 September 2014 - 09:40 AM

i wouldnt really say that naruto isnt matured yet. From his expressions and character he may resemble still a kid but deep within he is a full grown man who does understand his responsibilities and duties . He can make fine decissions too. He is just a bit funny annd outgoing u know.

And as for the question i ll really be disappointed if that happens.umm well u know the whole plot is on naruto how a simple child who doesnt give up on his dream of becoming greatest hokage and being aknowledged by everyone as a true selfless hero.
And i think kishi wouldnt really destroy this plot would he?

Edited by narulsaku, 20 September 2014 - 09:45 AM.

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#7 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 20 September 2014 - 10:12 AM

I'll be fine with Kakashi being Hokage as well but *- ZerΩ -* is asking if Kakashi ended up as Hokage by the end of the manga. Now that is something that would be so frustrating and disappointing on so many levels. If we never see Naruto becoming Hokage in the manga then what was the point of this whole series? That's his number one goal and for us, the readers, to not be able to witness that after so many years would be absolutely heartbreaking.

But are we sure that the manga is ending soon? Are we sure there won't be a part 3 after this movie? 

If that is the case, YES, I would be a little disappointed. Not just because of this Hokage buisness but because the manga ending without the actual story ending ( if you know what I mean) will leave me unsatisfied. It would be a lot better if the conclusion of the story happens in the manga and not in the movie. 

i wouldnt really say that naruto isnt matured yet. From his expressions and character he may resemble still a kid but deep within he is a full grown man who does understand his responsibilities and duties . He can make fine decissions too. He is just a bit funny annd outgoing u know.

I can't agree with this. Naruto is too soft and thinks like a child. If he were to become the Hokage now, the wrong-doers would have a field day in Konoha. Imagine- The most heinous criminals would just have to approach Naruto and tell him a sob-story. Naruto's heart would just melt hearing this and he'll let the criminals free , unpunished.

Naruto has to mature and understand a bit of realism. A more hardened way of looking at life and certain realities only comes with age.  

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#8 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 11:50 AM

If naruto didnt become hokage by the end of the manga, and instead became Kakashi...

Either way its pretty obvious the message would be different

If Naruto becomes Hokage - "work hard and one day you will achieve your dreams"

If Naruto doesn't become Hokage - "You don't always get what you want, wake up and smell the coffee princess because life sucks"

eh10ut.jpg

#9 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    ect....

Posted 20 September 2014 - 12:33 PM

I can't agree with this. Naruto is too soft and thinks like a child. If he were to become the Hokage now, the wrong-doers would have a field day in Konoha. Imagine- The most heinous criminals would just have to approach Naruto and tell him a sob-story. Naruto's heart would just melt hearing this and he'll let the criminals free , unpunished. Naruto has to mature and understand a bit of realism. A more hardened way of looking at life and certain realities only comes with age.  

umm yeah he is soft but he is very much grown enough to become a hokage . I think he is mature enough to understand his duties.

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#10 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:Birds.

Posted 20 September 2014 - 02:38 PM

I'd be fine with it.

#11 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 20 September 2014 - 02:49 PM

Kakashi as Hokage? He needs the Sharingan back!

#12 *- ZerΩ -*

*- ZerΩ -*

D E J A V U

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 02:59 PM

And i think kishi wouldnt really destroy this plot would he?

You know, you just mentioned something i wanted ask.. ( thank you! :yes:  )

So.. i was curious to read how much mangakas make in japan.... and searching for this i read that:

"a mangaka may has to change the plot of the manga, if editor doesnt like it".

As an example:

Bee wasnt an idea of Kishimoto.. it was the idea of his previous editor, who said he would like to have a character who is

big and strong as a wrester... so Kishi made Bee..

In an interview he has also stated (indirectly), that the editors push him...

Just think of it...

Maybe some scenes in the plot werent what Kishi truly wanted to do 

or because of the time/editor pressure the final product wasnt as he wanted it to be...

Edited by *- ZerΩ -*, 20 September 2014 - 03:00 PM.

#13 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 03:56 PM

Come  on Kishimoto if you think that Naruto is not worthy to be Hokage because the lack of studies, why you didn't make him study secretly like  you did when he was training in secret.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#14 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
    ect....

Posted 20 September 2014 - 04:21 PM

You know, you just mentioned something i wanted ask.. ( thank you! :yes:  )
So.. i was curious to read how much mangakas make in japan.... and searching for this i read that:
"a mangaka may has to change the plot of the manga, if editor doesnt like it".

As an example:
Bee wasnt an idea of Kishimoto.. it was the idea of his previous editor, who said he would like to have a character who is
big and strong as a wrester... so Kishi made Bee..
In an interview he has also stated (indirectly), that the editors push him...

Just think of it...
Maybe some scenes in the plot werent what Kishi truly wanted to do 
or because of the time/editor pressure the final product wasnt as he wanted it to be...

ur welcome :) and i understand what u r saying but does editor really play that important role? That he can change the whole theam of the series!?
I dont think so . O.o

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#15 *- ZerΩ -*

*- ZerΩ -*

D E J A V U

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 05:37 PM

ur welcome :) and i understand what u r saying but does editor really play that important role? That he can change the whole theam of the series!?
I dont think so . O.o

the editor is the one who publishes the manga.. so i think yes.. :/

#16 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 05:46 PM

I would accept it. I would just tell my self it's not his time yet. Being Hokage is just as much about politics as it is strength.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#17 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
    ect....

Posted 20 September 2014 - 05:47 PM

the editor is the one who publishes the manga.. so i think yes.. :/

well may be . Still why would he want to change such a widely popular theam

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#18 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 20 September 2014 - 05:58 PM

I'd personally want Kakashi to decline the offer and give it to Naruto. I think everyone would want Naruto to be hokage at this point xD Lol.

But here's a thought. What if Sakura became hokage? 

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#19 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
    ect....

Posted 20 September 2014 - 06:09 PM

I'd personally want Kakashi to decline the offer and give it to Naruto. I think everyone would want Naruto to be hokage at this point xD Lol.

i ll be damned if that happens. I wont eat the whole day in which day that would happen . That would be absolute crap

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#20 *- ZerΩ -*

*- ZerΩ -*

D E J A V U

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 341 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 11:50 PM

Not to be rude but.. i think that Danzo has a better chance to be hokage, and he is dead!

Sakura is too unpatient to be hokage..in my opinion  :excited:

Edited by *- ZerΩ -*, 21 September 2014 - 12:20 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users