• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#1 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 01:48 AM

After 50 years of considering making one. Here I am. Making a stupid blog. I'm not even interesting. Senior in high school, got the best girl in the world, and I love sports and anime. I've been a moderator here for... a month and a half now. Man time flies... but yeah.... I'm not interesting. Basic, but extremely nice person.

Anyway, I have no clue how often I'll talk in here. I don't even know if anyone will make conversations last in here after a week. I guess I'll start with an interesting event that just happened in my life. I gave blood to red cross at my school yesterday, and honestly it was 10x less painful than anyone puts it out to be. Only problem was I had a upset stomach that day, and they had to keep moving it around in my vein because they weren't getting out the blood very quickly. Didn't hurt, but it just made my upset stomach worse because having a needle move in you doesn't feel right. I had to lean my head back so I wouldn't need to throw up or something in a minute or two. They were like "are you okay?" Which I responded with "Yeah man, this is easy." And I wasn't lying. It was extremely easy. Just the part where they couldn't do what they were trained to do ticked me off.

After I got up, I starting jogging to scare people. If you do anything physical in the next 24 hours, they will panic. Which is where I got very stupid... After I gave blood, the bell for 3rd block rang. Just guess what my 3rd block is... That's right. PE. We had to go outside because the blood drive was being held in the gym. It was above 80 degrees, and all my friends were going to play football. Even though I couldn't be quarterback, I didn't want to sit and watch them for a hour. After 40 minutes I was like "Alright I'm stupid. I'm sitting out." When we went back inside I went to some of my other friends helping run the blood drive to tell them I just played football for 40 minutes and they all thought I was mentally challenged. I thought the same. I got home and slept 3 hours straight.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#2 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 20 September 2014 - 02:34 AM

Please delete this, I am offended.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#3 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 02:45 AM

YES JORDAN FINALLY MADE A BLOG!  time to spam you to no end :hehehe: 

How's senior year going so far? :D I know you might have just started, but trust me the beginning is where it all happens. Happy you're doing well! and I agree with the blood donor thing! Especially the people who were doing it smh.  :hm: They just gave up on me lol. Anyways, it's really not that bad as people make it seem. People can be so dramatic I swear. "It hurts" they said. "You'll faint" they said  "Get ready to scream" they said.  :wot:  lmao. Hope you feel better though! Upset stomachs are the worst, they affect you in every way possible because it's a lingering feeling and not a quick one like a needle.

By the way how's the mod life? I remember meeting you way before so is it any different when it comes to responsibilities? 

Oh I'm good. My upset stomach just came from not eating breakfast that day I guess. As for being a moderator. Yeah there are responsibilities, but Smiter understands life comes before moderating this site.

What do you mean by saying they gave up on you?

2XtVwF6.png

#4 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 20 September 2014 - 02:48 AM

Lol that's a cool start  :D You're totally made for blogging. 

(Also I love your profile pic *o*)

Edited by Iwantbuns, 20 September 2014 - 02:49 AM.

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#5 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 02:53 AM

That's good to hear! And they gave up on me because they just couldn't find the vain. Like they did with you, they put the needle in there searching for the vain but they couldn't get it right. So yeah, in the end it was a lost cause lol. Glad Smiter understands. :D Especially with senior year aha the work can get to you if you don't stay focused. Any plans for next year? ;o

Edit: is your profile pic from the new naruto game? :wow: I heard Hinata does a twirl with a pink background! 

Senior year is easy! As for Hinata. Yeah. I took a picture from that scene and posted it on tumblr, then cropped out her head and put it on my avatar. Isn't she a queen?

2XtVwF6.png

#6 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 20 September 2014 - 02:53 AM

Nah she's far from it.

#7 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 02:55 AM

Nah she's far from it.

At least she isn't dead like Tayuya.

2XtVwF6.png

#8 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 02:59 AM

At least she isn't dead like Tayuya.

You keep using this come back! I understand she has died, I have cried! But she is still better than Hinata.~

#9 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 03:01 AM

SHOTS FIREDDDD 

Really? Awesome! Make the most out of it! XD And yess, Hinata's such a cutie! :wow: You're tempting me to make her my profile pic lmao

PLEASE DO! PLEASE DO! PLEASE DO! PLEASE DO! PLEASE DO!

You keep using this come back! I understand she has died, I have cried! But she is still better than Hinata.~

Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffttttttttttttttt

2XtVwF6.png

#10 Guest_Rylexiis_*

Guest_Rylexiis_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 September 2014 - 05:38 AM

Ladies, please. Can't we just all agree that both of them are lame?

#11 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Writing

Posted 20 September 2014 - 06:32 AM

*waves at you from the ledge where new mods sit*

Just so you know, any time I read one of your posts I put my thumb on the screen to cover your icon.    :argh:

:chuckle:

#12 Rocket

Rocket

Nohrian scum

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,091 posts
  • Interests:roses are red, dark clouds are grey.... the rumour come out: does jumin han is gay?

Posted 20 September 2014 - 07:33 AM

Ladies, please. Can't we just all agree that both of them are lame?

JA2DBzd.png

#13 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 04:06 AM

So... this place got quiet. So uuuhhhh.... how about those uh... taxes? Man they're pretty bad...

Help...

2XtVwF6.png

#14 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 04:17 AM

Taxes are crazy man, they don't call my state Taxsachusetts for nothing!

Edited by Lifeless Leo, 22 September 2014 - 04:17 AM.

#15 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 04:30 AM

Taxes are crazy man, they don't call my state Taxsachusetts for nothing!

This has got to be the worst blog ever now... xD

2XtVwF6.png

#16 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 04:31 AM

This has got to be the worst blog ever now... xD

Shhhh at least we have eachother.

#17 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 04:38 AM

No. We don't. We're over. All you care about is my happiness. Maybe I want a terrible relationship! Ever think of that!?

2XtVwF6.png

#18 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 04:39 AM

I got your blog to page 2 please respect my wishes for once and be happy.

#19 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 04:44 AM

No. Not until you get the nerve to do the thing with the thing. (Pm subject) Oh, and just in case anyone is wondering. I'm not gay, but Leo here is waiting for a big guy out of prison to be with him his entire life. XD

2XtVwF6.png

#20 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 04:50 AM

Listen hear, I gave you a perfect reason why I can't do the thing because it's my fear! 

The rest of that is far from true please I'm better than to wait for someone in prison.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users