• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 12:28 PM

7/10

*So surprising. It's almost 2 months of no reply. Keep going, fellas.*  :wow:

Edit:

Manga character spoiler

Edited by sakutonaru, 30 July 2013 - 12:28 PM.

#102 Kster95

Kster95

Cat Sage

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Interests:Computers, Naruto, bleach, Sword Art Online, Young Justice, Game of thrones, Legend of Korra, Cats, Heroes

Posted 31 July 2013 - 03:33 PM

9/10 Just because of who he used to be. 

Raido

43iduct.jpg

#103 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 04 August 2013 - 04:16 PM

7/10 - Had to google who is Raido lol.. he's pretty impressive being a side character :0 Despite being wounded and rendered unconscious by several kunai to his chest (Chunnin Exams), he survived and made a full recovery.

Kurotsuchi! ^^

Edited by Hanabi, 05 August 2013 - 08:20 AM.

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#104 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 05 August 2013 - 01:21 PM

Damn, had to google that :lol:
7/10

A beautiful young lady with who resembles shizuneh, but has a fiery personality. Not to mention shes strong.

Haruno Sakura :smug:

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#105 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 02:08 PM

Lol... 9/10 for now.

Mito

#106 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 01:08 PM

6/10 because we don't know anything about her yet. Other than the fact she was Hishirama's wife and was the first person to have the nine tails (other than the sage of six paths).

But.... 9/10 Sakura? 9/10 SAKURA!?!?!?!?! :twitch:

Anyway.... Kurama.

Edited by FoolishYoungling , 07 August 2013 - 01:10 PM.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#107 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 01:14 PM

Lol :P

8/10

Gamakichi

Edited by T XD, 07 August 2013 - 01:14 PM.

#108 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 01:30 PM

8/10 he deserve some credit for beating jubito

Yamato. (where are you! TwT)

2UFqbUS.gif

I'm sorry

#109 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 01:35 PM

8/10

Sai

#110 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts
  • Interests:Honestly, western sakura haters are pathetic (if your wondering why I say western, its because thats where all the sakura haters are) they hate sakura for the stupidest reasons, makes me wonder if they even read the manga for anything besides illogically hating on her, and even more so if they even read the same manga. Seriously they really are blind if they think sakura isn't the most popular female character in naruto and has a huge fanbase in japan, kishimoto-sensie's main fanbase. Honsetly, they aren't true naruto fans because they're practically bashing the main heroine of the series who has had AMAZING and deep emotional development, both romace-wise , character-wise and-power wise, and the love interest, Haruno sakura, of the main hero, Uzumaki Naruto. That alone is an insult to kishimoto-sensie's work. Not to mention they rub off the japanese culture, which is important to know if you wanna 100% understand the details of the manga.

My hobbies are drawing, and reading awesome facts about anything I love! Oh and how could I forget, I love playing on my PS3, my favourite online game is Team Fortress 2, favourite character to play with is the scout! (Although I love all of 'em).
    Bless the PS2 era...and all those awesome games... (applause to you if you were part of that gaming age, jack and daxter, sly, spyro, crash etc.)

Posted 07 August 2013 - 01:37 PM

9.5/10

A cool innocent strong young man that was part of the roots in the anbu. Not to mention hes awesome in every way.

Come one foolish 9/10 isnt a bad rstimg for sakura its good! (But you couldve given her a 10/10! :rawr: )Although id personally rate her 10/10. Shes a well written heroine and strong with amazing development. Dont let the minority of the western naruro fans fool you. Go to japan or the forums in japan. Sakira is cknsidered an amazing heroine very well written and strongest female out of her generation. True story. Sakura is loved in japan. Considering shes in the top ten.

Sasuke :love: (I love this guy)

Edited by Canadian_DJ, 07 August 2013 - 01:40 PM.

13080302030649702.gif~                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    ナル~サク 4/3 The day he fell in love with her ♥ 豪傑 そて 婦 hero, great man and heroine, brave woman°°°★Official Top Ten overall NARUTO characters: 1. Kakashi 2.Naruto 3.Sasuke 4.Iruka 5.Shikamaru 6.Gaara 7.Sakura 8.Neji 9.Itachi 10.Lee★°°° <p>Best ofナル~サク

#111 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 01:46 PM

6/10

He's alright. But he hasn't been good for a long time.

Shikaku

ナルサク

#112 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 01:48 PM

4.5/10

He hurt Gaara so much

*edit: oops, 8/10 for shikaku then. funny that he still appeared scared of his wife before his death.*

Tsunade

Edited by Hanabi, 07 August 2013 - 02:36 PM.

2UFqbUS.gif

I'm sorry

#113 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 01:48 PM

9.5/10

Nagato

Edited by T XD, 07 August 2013 - 01:51 PM.

#114 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 01:53 PM

4.5/10

He hurt Gaara so much

Tsunade

I think you're talking about Shukaku, the one-tails. Shikaku is Shikamaru's father.

Remember him? The dead guy? D:

Nagato; 9/10. In my opinion he's a great character.

ナルサク

#115 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 03:01 PM

Come one foolish 9/10 isnt a bad rstimg for sakura its good! (But you couldve given her a 10/10! :rawr: )Although id personally rate her 10/10. Shes a well written heroine and strong with amazing development. Dont let the minority of the western naruro fans fool you. Go to japan or the forums in japan. Sakira is cknsidered an amazing heroine very well written and strongest female out of her generation. True story. Sakura is loved in japan. Considering shes in

Sakura is a 10/10 for life. No female in anime will ever come close to her perfection! :argh:

As for Nagato, I'll give him a 7/10. Honestly didn't like the 3 orphans too much. Konan I may give a 8/10 to.

Teuchi (the ramen guy) :lol:

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#116 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 03:31 PM

Ops I forgot to mention a new character :excited:

Teuchi, 7/10. He's sweet and funny and kind. :blush:

Tsume, Kiba's mother.

Edited by sushi., 07 August 2013 - 03:31 PM.

ナルサク

#117 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 03:40 PM

7.5/10

Hanabi

#118 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 04:17 PM

10/10 rofl my fav. one of the rare talented kunoichi in narutoverse too, too bad she doesn't get any screen-time

Sasori

2UFqbUS.gif

I'm sorry

#119 Canadian_DJ

Canadian_DJ

The Justifier

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,332 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 04:28 PM

10/10

Mebuki

#120 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 04:45 PM

I hope we see her at the end of the manga!

Because there's not much to say, so far she's a 6.5/10

Ayame

ナルサク

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users