#21 alphabet

alphabet

dumpling-buns

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • Interests:...

Posted 30 September 2004 - 10:46 PM

*kicks wall* I HATE teenybopper thirteen year olds that suck at writing fanfiction, but insist on flaming others. They're idiots who deserve a slap in the face. From me.
Posted Image

#22 Muttz

Muttz

Chuunin

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • Interests:God. Working with Shelter Animals, specifically dogs. Dogs in general...and Animals in general...I think we see where this is going. Art. Reading. Jon Mclaughlin.

Posted 30 September 2004 - 10:55 PM

OH MY GOSH I HATE FLAMERS! not only does it hurt the person sometimes...(i think writing and art are touchy topics for alot of ppl) BUT IF YOU DONT LIKE THE STORY DONT FLAME. there is a big difference between flame and constructive critsism, if you dont like the story then move on....I dont think a review button was invented for ppl to say you suck to others. ARRRGGGGG sorry alph but you struck a pet peev ahahhaha.

#23 sharingank

sharingank

Inner Kyuubi

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,102 posts
  • Interests:Uh...stuff. I like Naruto. Wow. What a surprise. Gaara, Kakashi, Neji, and Kankuro are the boys.

Posted 30 September 2004 - 11:04 PM

Exactly. If you don't like the material, then the answer is quite simple.
READ.
SOMETHING.
ELSE.

Taa-daa!!! Such a simple solution, DUMBASSES!!!

*kicks wall with t3h Alphness*
I especially LOATHE people who don't understand that TEENAGERS have HORMONES!!!!

Yeah, someone decided to flame me because she thought that Words on a Page was becoming superficial during the tush scene in chapter six...I just rolled my eyes. HELLO!! WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND? TEENAGER=RAGING HORMONES!!!

::starts throwing things::

#24 Yoko

Yoko

Summoning Master

• ANBU
  • 1,465 posts

Posted 30 September 2004 - 11:08 PM

*looks at people kicking wall*

*punches wall*

#25 Soritia

Soritia

Uchiha Obito Obsessor

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,212 posts
  • Interests:This should be obvious...

Posted 30 September 2004 - 11:10 PM

QUOTE (alphabet @ Sep 30 2004, 02:46 PM)
*kicks wall*  I HATE teenybopper thirteen year olds that suck at writing fanfiction, but insist on flaming others.  They're idiots who deserve a slap in the face.  From me.

Poor, Alphy-san, you want to use the blow horn?

I wish I got flamed, I don't think I would mind, people rarely comment on my story neways.

#26 Muttz

Muttz

Chuunin

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • Interests:God. Working with Shelter Animals, specifically dogs. Dogs in general...and Animals in general...I think we see where this is going. Art. Reading. Jon Mclaughlin.

Posted 30 September 2004 - 11:12 PM

ASH i wanna read your story!!!!!!!!!!!!! link me!

I SHALL REBEL!!!!!!......so i shall.....

*bazooka's wall*

#27 Blayze

Blayze

Godaime|Erokage-sama

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,015 posts

Posted 30 September 2004 - 11:12 PM

Heh. I got my revenge beyond that, though. Check out chapter eight of that story tongue.gif

#28 Muttz

Muttz

Chuunin

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 30 September 2004 - 11:14 PM

*gasps* sortia! i shall review your story! link me!

#29 Soritia

Soritia

Uchiha Obito Obsessor

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,212 posts

Posted 30 September 2004 - 11:19 PM

QUOTE (quilted-remorse @ Sep 30 2004, 03:14 PM)
*gasps* sortia! i shall review your story! link me!

lol, it's not a NaruSaku though... and I do have reviews... ^^; I'm just being dumb and comparing myself to better writers. *hits self* but if you really want to read it, here:

http://www.fanfiction.net/~soritia

#30 Guest_Aethos_*

Guest_Aethos_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 September 2004 - 11:19 PM

bah I've never been flamed... I think

but I still hate flamers. After all what right do they have telling you how to write your story. I especially hate the "OMG U SHOULD TAK THIS DOWN AND NEVAR WRITE AGAIN CAUSE U SUXORZ LOLOMGWTFBBQ!1!1111oneoneone" ones.

They annoy me to no end.

#31 Soritia

Soritia

Uchiha Obito Obsessor

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,212 posts

Posted 30 September 2004 - 11:24 PM

QUOTE (Aethos @ Sep 30 2004, 03:19 PM)
bah I've never been flamed... I think

but I still hate flamers. After all what right do they have telling you how to write your story. I especially hate the "OMG U SHOULD TAK THIS DOWN AND NEVAR WRITE AGAIN CAUSE U SUXORZ LOLOMGWTFBBQ!1!1111oneoneone" ones.

They annoy me to no end.

That's just inhumane! (Where's me blow horn!?) I don't understand people like that. If they didn't like the story that much, why waste their time saying something so obviously stupid about it?

#32 alphabet

alphabet

dumpling-buns

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 30 September 2004 - 11:26 PM

Alright, I may receive a little flack for this, but I need to say it.

I completely agree with you, t3h Ashness, (Dude, when do I not agree with you tongue.gif ) when you said this - I especially LOATHE people who don't understand that TEENAGERS have HORMONES!!!!

Exactly. It BUGS me when people say 'Oh, that's too much! What will the kids think???'. Well, tough. It's normal. They are teenagers. They are normal. They are going to behave like that. Honestly, it ticks me off when I see fics where two 17 year olds admit their unending love and adoration and devotion to one another with poetic words, and just embrace. It's not realistic, and it's just hard to read. And most of the time, it's not in character.

But look, Naruto is a passionate person. He has a gusto for life, and whatever he does, he uses 100 percent of himself to do it. Naruto would NOT be content for after years of chasing Sakura, for his confession to be elegantly worded and for just a slight embrace. NO. That is NOT Naruto, at all. Naruto will have YEARS of thinking of what he'll be doing, and he will do it. Naruto is an actions man, and he will SHOW his love to Sakura, rather than stumble and spit out poetry. And it bugs me a bit to see it played out the other way. I'm not saying that all fics should be smut, good god no, but when you change their personalities, I have a problem with that.

And you know what? If you don't like smut. . . DON'T READ IT. Don't bash the people that do. Regardless of what you might think, it's pretty easy to ignore.
Posted Image

#33 sharingank

sharingank

Inner Kyuubi

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,102 posts
  • Interests:Uh...stuff. I like Naruto. Wow. What a surprise. Gaara, Kakashi, Neji, and Kankuro are the boys.

Posted 30 September 2004 - 11:26 PM

Exactly, dude. SORITIA!!! I SHALL READ THINE STORY, TOO!!!!! ::whips out duplicate blowhorn::

STUPID REVIEWERS SUCK ARSE WIPAGE!!!!

Edit: Oh t3h Alphness...I loff you wub.gif I agree, totally. I mean, we've all been teenagers at some point (some of y'all still are tongue.gif), and we KNOW from experience that you can't just turn hormones off. Sorry. Not possible. Yeah, in an ideal world, there would be no 'dirty behavior,' but, newsflash:

THIS AIN'T A PERFECT WORLD.

#34 Soritia

Soritia

Uchiha Obito Obsessor

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,212 posts

Posted 30 September 2004 - 11:30 PM

QUOTE (alphabet @ Sep 30 2004, 03:26 PM)
Alright, I may receive a little flack for this, but I need to say it.

Exactly.  It BUGS me when people say 'Oh, that's too much!  What will the kids think???'.  Well, tough.  It's normal.  They are teenagers.  They are normal.  They are going to behave like that.  Honestly, it ticks me off when I see fics where two 17 year olds admit their  unending love and adoration and devotion to one another with poetic words, and just embrace.  It's not realistic, and it's just hard to read.  And most of the time, it's not in character. 

*is one of those 17 year-olds*
^^; lmao.

#35 alphabet

alphabet

dumpling-buns

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts

Posted 30 September 2004 - 11:39 PM

Edit: Oh t3h Alphness...I loff you  wub.gif I agree, totally. I mean, we've all been teenagers at some point (some of y'all still are  tongue.gif  ), and we KNOW from experience that you can't just turn hormones off. Sorry. Not possible. Yeah, in an ideal world, there would be no 'dirty behavior,' but, newsflash:

THIS AIN'T A PERFECT WORLD.

Well. . . too bad, t3h Ashness, because I *loff* you more! *loffs*

Unless they grew up with no hormones, methinks the people that diss smut are slight hypocrites. Look, you're not being held by gunpoint and being forced to read. It's the same reason I don't flame SasuSaku and NaruHina stories. If they're well-written, what's to insult? It's the author's choice who and what they want to write. It's rude to flame someone because you don't agree with the story. And if you don't agree with it. . . Just. Don't. Look. EASY AS THAT!!!

And I was a hormone-filled teenager, and it is IMPOSSIBLE to turn off. (Wait. . . I still am one. . . sorta. . . 18 is a teenager/adult. Neither one!) And I won't go into details, but I hate when it's made into a non-realistic experiance. Won't elaborate any more on that! tongue.gif
Posted Image

#36 Guest_Aethos_*

Guest_Aethos_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 September 2004 - 11:41 PM

I don't understand either. Heh I guess they think that anything that isn't kissing and hugging should be rated NC-17

I mean I've seen movies that were PG-13 that do a lot worse than a panty shot. I don't get why people get riled up over something stupid like that.

#37 Soritia

Soritia

Uchiha Obito Obsessor

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,212 posts

Posted 30 September 2004 - 11:42 PM

QUOTE (Aethos @ Sep 30 2004, 03:41 PM)
I don't understand either. Heh I guess they think that anything that isn't kissing and hugging should be rated NC-17

I mean I've seen movies that were PG-13 that do a lot worse than a panty shot. I don't get why people get riled up over something stupid like that.

People get like that for gay references too...
*thinks* The world works in mysterious ways.

#38 Guest_Aethos_*

Guest_Aethos_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 September 2004 - 11:44 PM

Well unfortunately I don't really mind the yaoi flamers... maybe that makes me a hypocrite but when you hate yaoi as much as I do you tend to agree with the flamers on that point.

#39 Soritia

Soritia

Uchiha Obito Obsessor

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,212 posts

Posted 30 September 2004 - 11:46 PM

QUOTE (Aethos @ Sep 30 2004, 03:44 PM)
Well unfortunately I don't really mind the yaoi flamers... maybe that makes me a hypocrite but when you hate yaoi as much as I do you tend to agree with the flamers on that point.

That makes sense. I get like that with politics.

#40 Guest_Aethos_*

Guest_Aethos_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 September 2004 - 11:48 PM

Well I admit it I hate yaoi and there's nothing wrong with that.

I'm sick of the fact that when I go onto AFF to find a good NaruSaku lemon all I see are friggin yaoi fics.

I'm sick of looking through FF.net just to see yaoi fics all over the place.

and mediaminer? Oh don't get me started but those friggin choose your own adventure stories also piss me off.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users