31574 replies to this topic

#27401 KClaws_2

KClaws_2

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 264 posts

Posted 22 May 2019 - 09:02 AM

Whoever made the decision to go with NH/SS need to be called out so that they don't do the same in other franchises.

Since the ending, it is very obvious more than ever that Hinata and NH just doesn't sell. So, there's really no strong justification to make it canon other than appeasing minor fans and minor voices in the production department. It purely is, a bad business decision.

The story is not structured to support NH/SS until the last minute pivot. People complained the lack of development to make it canon and the foundation for its subsequent Buruto continuation. To build a continuation series, you'd need a strong foundation. The elements that support strong foundation is a good storytelling and a loyal fanbase. Both of which, Kishimoto removed --by all means, NS is just a side effect of a good storytelling about growth, sacrifice and achievements. It has the solid foundation that even if the series is to continue, it will at least be in a better position.

Someone made online recap on Boruto sales. It's not doing great (roughly 10% per volume of what Naruto used to sold in the past, even during its non-peak).

Kw8kCl8.png

Numbers like these baffle me on why SJ is continuing to publish this series. Again, it may be okay by a monthly manga series standard, but this is absolutely abysmal to what Naruto used to be, a series that sold in the MILLIONS

You mean like how MCU rushed Captain Marvel into the MCU and then made a claim that she was going to be the new leader of the Avengers in Phase 4 despite not even interacting with any of the other characters, having no history with any of them save for Fury, and so much more all for the sake of having a "female superhero?" Pushing the agenda that "girls can be superheroes too" while completely ignoring some of the other female stars in the series. Yes, because Black Widow was not important enough right? No, MCU had to have a strong female superhero and give her hax powers that not even she herself can understand all because "we wanted to compete with the boys." A point that the Russo's made when they said "She wasn't originally in Endgame" and she was shoehorned in. Makes sense why she was only in it for about 15 minutes.

Knock Knock.
Who's there?
Captain Marvel.
Where have you been for the past 10-20 years? I guess Thanos was only a threat AFTER he snapped his fingers huh? I doubt some of the other planets were that much in dire when the entire universe was at stake. Beep beep.

How about Agents of Shield, Agent Carter, Iron Fist, Luke Cage, and so many other TV series that exist in the MCU canon, but make no mentions or anything in the actual MCU movies themselves? You'd think Ghost Rider would have helped in Endgame. I guess when their Netflix series basically tanks and most of their series go town the toilet, you kind of abandoned ship. This is especially true when you realize that Luke Cage played a significant part in Civil War in the comics, but...

Should I mention the Fantastic Four movies?

Sometimes Marvel wasn't serious enough and actually ruined some of their own canon....does The Mandarin ring any bells? I wonder who was a worse villain...The Mandarin or Lex Luthor?

Hey guys what happened to Sif? You know, Thor's friend? How about Jane Foster? How about several other characters that were originally very important, but then kind of were written out of existence because "we didn't think too far in the future."  "They broke up." I guess that's a good enough answer.

Hulk and Black Widow? Who What when where why and how?

I found and interesting letter here. "If Doctor Strange takes place even one year after 2014, why is the surgeon named as a person of interest in The Winter Soldier, which is also said to take place in 2014?"

Hey Spider-Man, how ya swinging? What's Mary Jane doing? "Who is Mary Jane?" You know "MJ?" "Oh, you mean Michelle Jones?" By the way, 8 years since the first Avenger movies? Kind of a huge oversight, huh?

Winter Soldier, good to see you. How are things? What? Captain America needs to insert chips into three ships to disable them? Why not just call Hulk? Unavailable? Why?

Hey Thor, you remember how you took the Tesseract in The first Avengers movie? Why didn't you take the staff too? You went along with Tony doing stuff with it? You knew that kind of power is dangerous so why didn't you take the scepter as well? If you did, Tony wouldn't have made Ultron.

Endgame kind of blows an even bigger hole in all of this, but that is a spoiler.

And don't even get me started on all of the "It is okay if I do it, but if anyone else does it...it is bad" kind of logic that many of the characters possess including, but not limited to: Tony Stark, Black Panther, our own US government, and several other characters where..let's be honest...most of the problems in MCU can be summed up in 3 words: "Tony did it."

The Marvel universe is not as air tight as you might think and there are plenty of times where characters had wasted potential, wiped from existence, and just downright never talked about again. The Incredible Hulk movie really was glossed over and only one character makes a return with the others basically being just hand waved from existence.

I shall say it again....why does Marvel get a pass, but DC is run through with a fine tooth comb to the point that if Superman's suit color is off they say "this is wrong?" DC cannot win here because if they did their own thing...people hate it, but if they tried to do what Marvel is doing with the same tone...you all would complain that they are just poorly mimicking Marvel.

Shazam took a lighter tone....and guess what? NOW they say it is too light and needs to be darker. A movie about a kid turning into a superhero is not dark enough.

Here is the thing though...even if that were true...they are all Divas. Monica Rial always hates dealing with fans and thinks being a fan is an insult. Same with Chris Sabat. Sean Schemmel thinks he is the one and only Goku and bashes on Team Four Star constantly. Jamie Marchi is just...she is everything wrong with society. Krillian's Voice actor and Sean did a video about Vic saying how he likes to touch 12 year old boys while mocking his voice.

Rey Ayanami's voice actor Amanda Win-Lee did something at con in 1999 and footage of it of her stripping down to her bra and dry humping a mascot of Pen-Pen in front of everyone AND told a girl that she deserved to be raped. All of this in front of kids and even I think Anno while he was there.

Did she get fired? No. Was she accused of anything? No. Yes, this was back in 1999, but really? Some of these "victims" are accusing him of stuff from 2006. Why does Amanda Win-Lee get a pass?

The whole gang says they are ready and willing to go to court, but when Vic finally does it. When they receive those papers, they are now cowering in fear including Monica Rial who is trying to subpoena Vic back and makes claims about privacy and Jamie Marchi PURPOSELY is avoiding getting handed the papers to the point that she is hermiting herself in her home on record with photos of her cowering.

These people are not your friends and they hate you. They just love your money.

As for the whole "Vic is a diva at cons," the problem I have with this is is that there is no incidents that support this. They looked into some of the cons he has been in the past several years and they all say "No, Vic was awesome and we had no incidents to report." So this whole idea of Vic is a diva at every con is either a hyperbole or it was earlier in his career when he first started out and he let it get to his head as and then mellowed out with age.

Nothing for nothing...we are all divas now and then. We all have bad days and we all act better than we think we are, but it takes experience to bring us down to a better level.

However, if Vic was a diva then....these people are divas NOW with their twitter profiles blowing up whining that Vic was mean to them or the fanbase is harassing them. You know you're a diva when you threaten a fan to the FBI because they asked you "Can I see proof of what you are claiming?" When you use lines like "you're not privileged to that information." You're a diva. When you act like a victim when you are not...you're a diva and that is the truth.

I met Vic in person. I talked to him several times and talked to people who also met him and hanged with him. Not one time was Vic a diva. Not one time. In fact, Vic was very humble and greatful. Even to me. So when people say this stuff I have to ask...what was the context? Was he having a bad day? Was he tired? Anything could have been the case.

Heck, Vic once spent 9 hours without a break to be there for the fans. Some of these VAs couldn't even spend 2 minutes with you without an hour break. That is how good a man Vic is. He is not perfect, but by hell he is A LOT better than most of the other VAs people praise.

People all think Vic is hiding something, but what is the rest of the people hiding? Imagine the skeletons in their closets.

Honestly, this is all off-topic and I am actually sorry I made this post. I won't talk about this anymore here at least. If you want to talk more, KClaws we can take it to PM or go to the endgame thread.

I probably should take these points elsewhere, but I'll try to knock them out fast as I can here. Take them as you will:

1) Captain Marvel was essentially Fury's silver bullet. While having her responsibilities in the cosmos, Fury wanted to keep in touch with her and create an Earth-based team of heroes first before waiting maybe two weeks for her to show up. We're getting a completely different team of Avengers in the future, so we'll see how that goes as far as her being the focus.

2) I don't see any of those other characters doing much good in the final battle against Thanos, and it's not like the Avengers themselves were aware they existed to begin with. The past TV shows and movies, while existing in the same universe, didn't intersect (probably because of rights issues and scheduling conflicts).

3) The Fantastic Four movies are not part of the MCU

4) I don't think even Marvel comics liked the Mandarin in all honesty. His abilities were so out there it wouldn't surprise me that Marvel Studios didn't know what to do with him (but Feige says they want to reveal the "Real Mandarin" soon)

5) On this I agree. With Sif, I think Jamie Alexander just didn't like her role and wasn't interested in returning. Jane Foster wasn't my favorite character, nor my favorite ship, but I think having a scene in AoU would have helped. My headcanon is that Thor contacted Jane before going on his journey, she gets frustrated and they brake up. I think it would have been powerful to show that in the movie and would have only taken 5 minutes.

On another note, Thor: Ragnarok was the only MCU movie I'm not really fond of.

6) Yeah, wasn't into that idea either. At least we didn't get a "The Last Hulk movie"

7) Hydra was targeting millions of people, super or not. I believe they wanted to wipe out people who were "too smart for their own good" or very opinionated, which Doctor Strange was, even as a surgeon

8) The 8 years was definitely a mistake, no defending that, but it's something that's easy to overlook as a typo. As for Spider-Man's friends, there were probably a lot of rights issues between Marvel and Sony, which again led to changes. But the traditional friends weren't going to work when it's been done twice already.

9) For the same reasons other comic book heroes are not available in canon? Not to mention when you're dealing with a shadow government, you need to be very careful about who and HOW you contact them, lest the bad guys find you with your pants down and snuff you.

Plus having Hulk run through Washington DC uncontrolled isn't what I would call a good idea. At least in Avengers, New York was already under a full scale invasion and at that point Hulk was more or less a necessary risk

10) Thor probably didn't know it was an Infinity Stone to begin with, just technology that Asgard didn't need to think much of. Plus as they explained, none of them knew Hydra was in Shield to begin with.

Yes, the MCU isn't perfect, but as far as getting people to enjoy your movies and keep coming back, make several spin-off tv shows in their universe, is a model for success. The DCEU isn't overseen by someone like Feige, they got Snyder who thinks Watchmen is what all superheroes should be like and wanted to push boundaries where he shouldn't have. Plus, once they let him go, WB just wants to go with whatever works for them instead of building a universe. There's more detail in that, but I'll save it for another time.

Also, Shazam was well-received. It may have under performed in the long run because it came out the same month as friggn' Endgame, but most people that I know who saw it liked the movie so it should be counted as a win for them.

#27402 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 22 May 2019 - 02:04 PM

I think what he is asking is why haven't they just made NH and SS the ultimate couples with them practically being perfect in every way. It would not be beneath them. Of course, we know they don't really give two craps about SS, but to make NH a mess without just hand waving Boruto loving his father extremely and having their family drama non-existent. Would it be a cop-out? Yeah, but what do they care? "NH is perfect."

I guess that is what we are really asking. Why even have Naruto's family have issues at all? They obviously don't care about the story since if they did, NS would be canon from the start.

I could understand Naruto having problems with Boruto because Boruto is a "problem child", but he seems neglectful towards his wife.

#27403 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 22 May 2019 - 03:57 PM

The answer is still the same. They are stuck with having to follow what Kishimoto wrote for them. They can't contradict that without breaking their narrative. Remember this is the story Kishimoto always wanted to happen after Naruto. The end pairing Kishimoto chosen were nH/SS. NS wasn't a romantic pairing. So on and so forth. Its afterwards (after the gaiden for SS, and after the chunin exam for nH) they can try and go about changing it, but they still have to work from their initial position. Which from what I understand is what they are trying to do..they just are failing at it in our eyes, and some of their fans'. 

How much of a narrative are they trying to preserve though? Kishimoto says that Salad is Karin's kid, but they make it so that she isn't. Kishimoto said that Naruto's love for Sakura was a rivalry game (if we are to believe he wrote Naruto the Last,) and they flip flo between Naruto never loved Sakura to "it was only a childhood crush."

They completely abandoned Naruto the Last and any elements from it because nothing is mentioned from it.
They have rewritten Boruto the movie basically so that is a bust.
Nothing in Naruto Gaiden makes any relevance and Kishimoto actually wrote that.

So what parts of Kishimoto's narrative are they actually keeping? With Kishimoto not giving two kittens...why even bother trying to "preserve" his "vision?"

KISHIMOTO DOESN'T CARE. So pretend that he does? Because of clout or to pretend that Kishimoto approves of all of this?

Nothing from from the "canon" is even backed by anything these people do and they change it all the friggin time. How much stuff from the so called "canon light novels" such as Sakura Gaiden or Itachi's light novel or anything from them make any impact on the story as a whole?

WHAT IS CANON?!

They don't know. So are you telling me that the only canon they want to admit to is that SS and NH are miserable? That seems counter intuitive to what they are trying to push.

That's like saying:
"Hey guy, we need to prove we aren't terrorists...so let's hijack a few planes, bomb a few government buildings, and send death threats to world leaders."

The only insanity is telling us SS and NH are perfect couples and meant to be while constantly and vehemently showing how miserable Naruto is, how Sakura can;t get anything done, and how Boruto is a brat.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#27404 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 22 May 2019 - 04:16 PM

Two reasons I can think of one) they are not this is just a side effect of them trying to keep her perfect, or two) because not all the people working on it are Hinata fanatics.

One) remember she is suppose to be the perfect woman for Naruto; how is she suppose to be the perfect woman if she can even keep the home? So they make her a scary mom so she is the pathetic woman people were shown in the movie.

Two) as much that is clear that fanatics in SP spent years getting her to the position of love interest; it was with the assumption that she would actually be successful at it. The backlash proved otherwise. But can't back out of this ending? Just change her to be more like the old love interest to hopefully appease people, and make the next series love interest a copy of the old love interest as well...just without the parts that people complained about; apparently.

Actually three) SP are un-creative. They have always just copied NS moments and given scene similar to Hinata in filler to add to the scant few nH scenes in the manga. Even without something to copy they still just copying.

So they are admitting Hinata is NOT Naruto's ideal wife, it was Sakura all along. Good to know

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#27405 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 22 May 2019 - 05:26 PM

Kishimoto said that Naruto's love for Sakura was a rivalry game (if we are to believe he wrote Naruto the Last,) and they flip flo between Naruto never loved Sakura to "it was only a childhood crush."

Oh, Masashi didn't write that. That was someone else. Remember, there was an interview with the writer who admitted he/she didn't do research on the manga and wanted to write about the topic of love for The Last.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#27406 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 22 May 2019 - 06:16 PM

Oh, Masashi didn't write that. That was someone else. Remember, there was an interview with the writer who admitted he/she didn't do research on the manga and wanted to write about the topic of love for The Last.

Seriously!?!?

"Hey, can you write the storyline for the final movie for the most popular manga on the planet?"

"Sure!"

"Do you want to maybe...flip through some of it first? You know, just to get an idea of history, context, pairings—"

"Nah, I'm good."

:wallbash:

#27407 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 22 May 2019 - 06:17 PM

I'd need video evidence to know more certainly but as far as I know the only part kishimoto put effort into and worked on in the last was that scene in the movie where sakura (perhaps in his mind) encourages naruto to move on. I'm not sure if they changed the scene from what he wanted. Even though they claim kishimoto had a huge role that story fell apart and what more likely happened was the outside writer did the story and kishi's role was not major. It's strange that sp lied about that since I think it's more likely he worked on boruto and road to ninja why go out of your way to say kishimoto did something he didn't. oh wait now i know. the only way to convince naruto fans that the movie is legitimate is to label it as canon via a lie about kishimoto playing a huge role. The whole thing seems like a mess and I'm glad some naruto fans are rejecting boruto. Also it's pretty sad kishimoto doesn't care about hinata even when he worked on the last and boruto the movie. in the last he barely cares about that part of the story and in boruto he never has her look happy and has her faint later. pretty strong evidence chapter 700 wasn't done by kishimoto.

#27408 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,545 posts

Posted 22 May 2019 - 07:13 PM

How much of a narrative are they trying to preserve though? Kishimoto says that Salad is Karin's kid, but they make it so that she isn't. Kishimoto said that Naruto's love for Sakura was a rivalry game (if we are to believe he wrote Naruto the Last,) and they flip flo between Naruto never loved Sakura to "it was only a childhood crush."

They completely abandoned Naruto the Last and any elements from it because nothing is mentioned from it.
They have rewritten Boruto the movie basically so that is a bust.
Nothing in Naruto Gaiden makes any relevance and Kishimoto actually wrote that.

So what parts of Kishimoto's narrative are they actually keeping? With Kishimoto not giving two kittens...why even bother trying to "preserve" his "vision?"

KISHIMOTO DOESN'T CARE. So pretend that he does? Because of clout or to pretend that Kishimoto approves of all of this?

Nothing from from the "canon" is even backed by anything these people do and they change it all the friggin time. How much stuff from the so called "canon light novels" such as Sakura Gaiden or Itachi's light novel or anything from them make any impact on the story as a whole?

WHAT IS CANON?!

They don't know. So are you telling me that the only canon they want to admit to is that SS and NH are miserable? That seems counter intuitive to what they are trying to push.

That's like saying:
"Hey guy, we need to prove we aren't terrorists...so let's hijack a few planes, bomb a few government buildings, and send death threats to world leaders."

The only insanity is telling us SS and NH are perfect couples and meant to be while constantly and vehemently showing how miserable Naruto is, how Sakura can;t get anything done, and how Boruto is a brat.

https://www.youtube....eature=youtu.be

He never said that Salad was Karin's daughter from what I recall he gave a none answer that was pretty much it could be either of them. Kishi never said anything about that stupid rivalry claim from I recall that was from the movie written by someone else as Derock points out.

They did have the villain from that appear in Boruto to make clear how powerful Bolt Super-gan was. They just don't use it as much as they would like because of the backlash. To kishi it was only sort of canon. To SP it is canon it just something they can't use often.

They actually did adapt the gaiden and like I said at the time they merely tried to soften the negative implications. They did the same for Bolt's movie. Though like I said they always shoot themselves in the foot whenever they try to fix something.

The narrative that this was an ending the author supported. We may know that crap and he doesn't care anymore besides that. But not everyone knows that. They can't lose those people. Also it is never a good image for an adaptation to openly disrespect & show contempt to the original work. The original worked ended with nH/SS, but kishi also wrote the gaiden and Boruto that showed those pairing in negative lights intentionally or not. SP are required to show them while again trying to soften the negative implication they cannot completely remove them. It is only when they pass those story can they slowly try to change the relationships.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 22 May 2019 - 11:13 PM.

#27409 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 22 May 2019 - 08:33 PM

Speaking of ending oh boy Game of Thrones ending has people pissed with people saying its the worst ending, now if any are NH fans well let's say we can all say this to them, "Well it's what the writer wanted so respect their decision." 

#27410 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 22 May 2019 - 09:30 PM

Seriously!?!?

"Hey, can you write the storyline for the final movie for the most popular manga on the planet?"

"Sure!"

"Do you want to maybe...flip through some of it first? You know, just to get an idea of history, context, pairings—"

"Nah, I'm good."

Obviously it was a ploy to push NH to the forefront. What better way to promote and get away with their B#%& $H!TTERY than hiring a writer that had no prior knowledge to the series so as to not cause them problems? :zaru:

Speaking of ending oh boy Game of Thrones ending has people pissed with people saying its the worst ending, now if any are NH fans well let's say we can all say this to them, "Well it's what the writer wanted so respect their decision."

No we tell them that when they are pining for Borurada and they get Borumire instead :kukuku:   :superior:

Edited by Phantom_999, 22 May 2019 - 09:32 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#27411 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,545 posts

Posted 23 May 2019 - 12:03 AM

D&D are not the original writers its an adaptation of a book series. Now they did get notes on how the series would end. How closely they followed it is left to guessing.

#27412 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 23 May 2019 - 12:59 AM

Is that why a character who had a very mature view and understanding of love at the end of part 1, suddenly turned into Goku for the movie. It’s the worst part of the movie for that reason. One reason Naruto was so likeable was because he was genuinely a nice guy. He put her happiness ahead of his own even at the expense of his own. These were some of his best moments and the last crapped all over it when this change.

#27413 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 23 May 2019 - 01:44 AM

https://en.wikipedia...ations_episodes

I just notice that each episode is directed by a bunch of different people , the script of each episode is also written by a bunch of different people (i don't know if this normal , if someone could help me understand this will be appreciated). This franchise is lost ... when a bunch of different people dip in and wrote the script instead of a single person so the story is consistent .... how in the world did this sh**y anime reach 110 is mind blowing.

Edited by Yyubie, 23 May 2019 - 01:51 AM.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#27414 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 23 May 2019 - 11:58 AM

https://en.wikipedia...ations_episodes

I just notice that each episode is directed by a bunch of different people , the script of each episode is also written by a bunch of different people (i don't know if this normal , if someone could help me understand this will be appreciated). This franchise is lost ... when a bunch of different people dip in and wrote the script instead of a single person so the story is consistent .... how in the world did this sh**y anime reach 110 is mind blowing.

Yeah and the manga it's based on isn't very good either

#27415 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 23 May 2019 - 02:58 PM

Soooo disappointed with the ending. And I loved that show. Have watched it since the beginning. I won't even go into all the reasons it's bad. Just that yeah...it made me think of Naruto. How can writers look at a body of work and then screw the ending up so badly. I mean, we're all reading/watching the same thing, right?! 

I just wonder if George RR Martin will change his book ending, even slightly, because of the overall fan disappointment. It would certainly help his book sales if he came out with a different ending. Cause I don't think many readers are going to come back around just to have that trainwreck ending replayed in slow motion.

#27416 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 23 May 2019 - 03:04 PM

Seriously!?!?

"Sure!"

"Nah, I'm good."

The stupidity of that is unreal. It's like someone is gonna write a movie about something like a comic book, but they don't read the source material, and then flub it up big time!

#27417 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 23 May 2019 - 03:24 PM

The stupidity of that is unreal. It's like someone is gonna write a movie about something like a comic book, but they don't read the source material, and then flub it up big time!

IKR! It's crazy. Just crazy. You had one job....  :facepalm:

#27418 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 23 May 2019 - 03:48 PM

IKR! It's crazy. Just crazy. You had one job....  :facepalm:

EXACTLY. X_X It just kills me in the long run.  :hug: But you get a hug, so you don't have a conniption, even if I'm pretty damn close myself.

#27419 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 23 May 2019 - 05:34 PM

Same thing when writing a movie based on video game franchises like Tekken, Dead or Alive, King of Fighters, Resident Evil and the upcoming Sonic the Hedgehog movie.

The only one that may have a pass is the first Mortal Kombat movie.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#27420 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 23 May 2019 - 06:52 PM

Soooo disappointed with the ending. And I loved that show. Have watched it since the beginning. I won't even go into all the reasons it's bad. Just that yeah...it made me think of Naruto. How can writers look at a body of work and then screw the ending up so badly. I mean, we're all reading/watching the same thing, right?! 

I just wonder if George RR Martin will change his book ending, even slightly, because of the overall fan disappointment. It would certainly help his book sales if he came out with a different ending. Cause I don't think many readers are going to come back around just to have that trainwreck ending replayed in slow motion.

I loved that pretty much everyone who watched the show even the ones that watched it and forgot what happened after they finished the episodes, all complained about it. Everyone just started to point out why this last season was so bad. It was like a revolution.

I mean I didn't even watched the show nor did I care about it and even I who avoided anything GoT related news because I didn't care about it, heard the complaints. 

If he's smart he will change his ending.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, wtf, discuss

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1), Facebook (1)