354 replies to this topic

#321 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 04 May 2015 - 05:38 PM

Sugitan and Nakamura are really close friends amd often video games with each other.
tumblr_inline_n5ez3kCdzC1s2pnmk.jpg
tumblr_inline_n5ezbcXAyw1s2pnmk.jpg

LOL. Try this:
Kamiyun and Ono's radio show. It's funny.

http://fujinsei.com/...aughter-hiroko/

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:  Imao, I need to check that out later! I love Sugitan- he kind of resembles Gintoki if you ask me :wot: Like those superboring eyes and easygoing personality.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#322 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

Posted 04 May 2015 - 05:38 PM

KuroBasu is a nice series. But the techniques are too OP for a sports manga. :argh:

Haikyuu!! :chuckle:

Gotta get more into sports animes such as Hajime no Ippo, KuroBasu, Ace of Diamond, etc.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."

#323 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 05:40 PM

Tokyo Ghoul and Attack On Titans. Which one is better than the other ?

I like both of them very much cause these are the genre of animes that I like.

By the way, Tokyo Ghoul Season 3 is going to be released this summer and Attack On Titans Season 2 is in 2016. That's what two websites told.

#324 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 05:42 PM

KuroBasu is a nice series. But the techniques are too OP for a sports manga. :argh:

:lmao: Lol that's true. But the series is well-made and one of my favorites.

Kuroko is so freaking cute :argh:

tumblr_nsqg2qQqZ61utjwzwo1_500.gif

#325 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 05:43 PM

By the way, Tokyo Ghoul Season 3 is going to be released this summer and Attack On Titans Season 2 is in 2016. That's what two websites told.

Tokyo Ghoul for me, but only the manga. The anime to Attack on Titan is vastly superior to that of the Tokyo Ghoul anime- there is not denying that.

Tokyo Ghoul season 3? I don't think that's possible b/c Tokyo Ghoul:re (the continuation of Tokyo Ghoul) only has 27 chapters so far. I think you're referring to the OVA that is coming out soon. But the news to Attack on Titan for season 2 are correct ^_^ (before that, there are the liveaction movies, but I'm not too particularly looking forward to that).

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#326 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 05:49 PM

Haikyuu!! :chuckle:

Gotta get more into sports animes such as Hajime no Ippo, KuroBasu, Ace of Diamond, etc.

Trang you need to watch KnB at all costs! It's s freaking amazing :argh:

I love both. But the anime to Tokyo ghoul isn't my favorite. I'm still kinda pissed of how the anime was handled. 

Btw: there's also coming a Jack ova:) 

AoT anime is kittening amazing. I haven't read that much of the manga tbh, so I can't judge it.

I don't really think TG is getting a season 3, but I heard rumors about it. 

#327 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 05:51 PM

Tokyo Ghoul for me, but only the manga. The anime to Attack on Titan is vastly superior to that of the Tokyo Ghoul anime- there is not denying that.

Tokyo Ghoul season 3? I don't think that's possible b/c Tokyo Ghoul:re (the continuation of Tokyo Ghoul) only has 27 chapters so far. I think you're referring to the OVA that is coming out soon. But the news to Attack on Titan for season 2 are correct ^_^ (before that, there are the liveaction movies, but I'm not too particularly looking forward to that).

Yup, the action of Attack on Titan anime is much more than Tokyo Ghoul anime.

There will be a season 3 for Tokyo Ghoul. That's what I saw and I registered to get a mail before a week of the release of season 3. Also, Season 2 hadn't an ending to the series. Plus, when Toka had put the board outside of the new coffee shop at the end of Season 2, it said something about waiting for something or like along those terms, I forgot what it was specifically written, that the watcher will get to know a season 3 is coming up.

#328 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 05:56 PM

Yup, the action of Attack on Titan anime is much more than Tokyo Ghoul anime.

There will be a season 3 for Tokyo Ghoul. That's what I saw and I registered to get a mail before a week of the release of season 3. Also, Season 2 hadn't an ending to the series. Plus, when Toka had put the board outside of the new coffee shop at the end of Season 2, it said something about waiting for something or like along those terms, I forgot what it was specifically written, that the watcher will get to know a season 3 is coming up.

Can you give me a link to these season 3 news? B/c normally Animenewsnetwork.com mentions this type of stuff first. I find it highly unlikely for a third season to happen- too much has been left out, like the Pierrots :facepalm: They killed of Hide while meanwhile in the manga.... Yeah, I can't tell you more than that XD I hope you'll give the manga a try in the future.

Touka put up a board that said ":Re", the name of her new coffee shop. It's a major setting in the manga sequel Tokyo Ghoul:re <--- Get it now XD? The sequal takes place three years after the end of Tokyo Ghoul.

Edited by trang95, 04 May 2015 - 06:02 PM.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#329 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 05:56 PM

Trang you need to watch KnB at all costs! It's s freaking amazing :argh:

I love both. But the anime to Tokyo ghoul isn't my favorite. I'm still kinda pissed of how the anime was handled. 

AoT anime is kittening amazing. I haven't read that much of the manga tbh, so I can't judge it.

I will, don't worry XD

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#330 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 05:57 PM

For me, the anime was handled very well or do you mean anything in specific ? And do you know when the ova will be released ?

I don't read the manga of TG and AoT. Their anime hooked me up far more than reading the manga.

Can you give me a link to these season 3 news? B/c normally Animenewsnetwork.com mentions this type of stuff first. I find it highly unlikely for a third season to happen- too much has been left out, like the Pierrots :facepalm: They killed of Hide while meanwhile in the manga.... Yeah, I can't tell you more than that XD I hope you'll give the manga a try in the future.

Touka put up a board that said ":Re", the name of her new coffee shop. It's a major setting in the manga sequel Tokyo Ghoul:re <--- Get it now XD? The sequal takes place three years after the end of Tokyo Ghoul.

I saw the ending now and it was at first " Closed -  :re " then Toka flipped it and it said " Open - :re ". It was clear for me that a season 3 is coming up.

Here are two links:

http://when-will.net...ummer-2015.html

http://www.kpopstarz...ul-season-3.htm

Edited by T XD, 04 May 2015 - 06:10 PM.

#331 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 06:11 PM

For me, the anime was handled very well or do you mean anything in specific ? And do you know when the ova will be released ?

I don't read the manga of TG and AoT. Their anime hooked me up far more than reading the manga.

Ah I don't think there have been a date yet.. But I'll try finding an article for it:D

Okay. I had a friend that like you, who haven't read the manga.

The manga explained a lot, like what Kagunes are. I believe it was Shinohara to Suzuya Like where the Ukaku, Rinkaku etc, are placed in a ghouls body. 

The second season was written by Ishida(TG's author) And I remember that the Studio didn't have everthing that Ishida drew, in the anime. 

The manga to TG is a must read one. I really recommend it, to anime-only-watches. 

I'll try read AoT at some point to. 

#332 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 06:13 PM

The animation for the anime was... ok (it's Studio Pierrot, what can one expect). The censoring is very distracting. The music was great though. Season 2 was supposed to be an original route, but turned out that it was a chopped up version of the manga after the Aogiri Arc- it was handled very badly in my eyes. Many details have been left out that will confuse anime-only-watchers. Example: Tsukiyama's obsession with Kaneki towards the end perplexed some people (maybe not you of course), but the manga will show how Kaneki and Tsukiyama became so close. Doctor Kanou is also left out. The Pierrots have been the mastermind of the events in Tokyo Ghoul. Touka never freaking showed up in the Aogiri Raid. Kaneki displayed more emotions in the manga when he became white-haired.

OVA-  I think sometime around summer.

The definitely won't be a sequel to season 3 as of right now. Their is nothing to base the anime on. In addition to this, Ishida Sui didn't announce anything on his twitter- which he did for season 2.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#333 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 06:17 PM

I saw the ending now and it was at first " Closed -  :re " then Toka flipped it and it said " Open - :re ". It was clear for me that a season 3 is coming up.

Here are two links:

http://when-will.net...ummer-2015.html

http://www.kpopstarz...ul-season-3.htm

Yup, have seen these articles already. They cannot be trusted w/out reliable sources such as Animenewsnetwork.com and Ishida Sui himself. We've discussed this in the TG forum already.- And I can't believe that they are spoilering one of the main plot revelations of :re already :facepalm:

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

#334 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 06:25 PM

Ah I don't think there have been a date yet.. But I'll try finding an article for it:D

Okay. I had a friend that like you, who haven't read the manga.

The manga explained a lot, like what Kagunes are. I believe it was Shinohara to Suzuya Like where the Ukaku, Rinkaku etc, are placed in a ghouls body. 

The second season was written by Ishida(TG's author) And I remember that the Studio didn't have everthing that Ishida drew, in the anime. 

The manga to TG is a must read one. I really recommend it, to anime-only-watches. 

I'll try read AoT at some point to. 

The animation for the anime was... ok (it's Studio Pierrot, what can one expect). The censoring is very distracting. The music was great though. Season 2 was supposed to be an original route, but turned out that it was a chopped up version of the manga after the Aogiri Arc- it was handled very badly in my eyes. Many details have been left out that will confuse anime-only-watchers. Example: Tsukiyama's obsession with Kaneki towards the end perplexed some people (maybe not you of course), but the manga will show how Kaneki and Tsukiyama became so close. Doctor Kanou is also left out. The Pierrots have been the mastermind of the events in Tokyo Ghoul. Touka never freaking showed up in the Aogiri Raid. Kaneki displayed more emotions in the manga when he became white-haired.

OVA-  I think sometime around summer.

The definitely won't be a sequel to season 3 as of right now. Their is nothing to base the anime on. In addition to this, Ishida Sui didn't announce anything on his twitter- which he did for season 2.

Seems important details are left out. I'll try as much as I can to follow the manga cause I don't have much time like I used to with my studies now.

Yup, have seen these articles already. They cannot be trusted w/out reliable sources such as Animenewsnetwork.com and Ishida Sui himself. We've discussed this in the TG forum already.- And I can't believe that they are spoilering one of the main plot revelations of :re already :facepalm:

If they are really not a reliable sources then I won't put a big possibility for season 3.

#335 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 06:28 PM

Seems important details are left out. I'll try as much as I can to follow the manga cause I don't have much time like I used to with my studies now.

If they are really not a reliable sources then I won't put a big possibility for season 3.

Focus on your Studies. There's always time after that for manga and anime's.

Just take your time:D

I think there'll be a season 3. But not this year.

#336 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 06:31 PM

Focus on your Studies. There's always time after that for manga and anime's.

Just take your time:D

I think there'll be a season 3. But not this year.

Sure, I will XD. I just want to finish from this semester. Lots of research to do :fu:

#337 Mixer

Mixer

✨Unicorn✨

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,896 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 06:40 PM

Sure, I will XD. I just want to finish from this semester. Lots of research to do :fu:

Btw: Good luck!

I just want this year to be finished... 

#338 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 04 May 2015 - 07:16 PM

Btw: Good luck!

I just want this year to be finished... 

Thanks. You too :D

#339 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts
  • Interests:Boku no Hero Academia is better than Naruto

Posted 04 May 2015 - 11:48 PM

Does anyone watch Sailor Moon Crystal? Or Once Upon a Time?

I am a big Sailor Moon fan but I haven't finished SMC yet.

Squad Roll call :

tumblr_ngv9unJacL1qhmbkio1_r1_500.png

#340 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts

Posted 06 May 2015 - 01:28 AM

Haikyuu....I just finished episode 10. :wibble: I never really liked sports anime but I got hooked with Haikyuu after the first few episodes. Such a great series. I love every character! xD

:dance: I think Haikyuu!! is a great gateway into the sports genre. You'll love the last few episodes of the anime!

Edited by trang95, 06 May 2015 - 01:28 AM.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users