• This topic is locked This topic is locked
80 replies to this topic

#21 BlackLightning

BlackLightning

What? I like it.

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Computer games, fanfics, Soccer, Watching TV, others that I don't remember

Posted 14 February 2009 - 11:33 AM

this probably shows the extent of how the age of teenage pregnancy in the world going lower and lower. while this is surprising but I doubt it will be the last, if anything this is the first of many that will happen in the future.

Love is not about admiring the strength or perfection of the person but to fully accept their shortcoming and weakness. - Me

Dragcave: (Mine and a Certain cat's): http://dragcave.net/user/MelisaArtemis

#22 Hefster

Hefster

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 11:43 AM

Yeah I heard about this last night as I was going to bed and I couldn't believe it. I saw images of the boy and honestly, he looks like an 8 year old that has no idea what the hell is going on.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not sure about the former.
- Albert Einstein

You can find me here on FF.net.

Each topic brought to you with at least 1 spelling error.

#23 AyaMoto74

AyaMoto74

Mrs. Darttension

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 884 posts
  • Interests:I think you all know my hobbies XD

My hobbies include writing/ making music, writing stories, playing videogames, and chatting!

Posted 14 February 2009 - 03:50 PM

Wow, um . . . That's surprising. I don't have a problem with it, but I really hope they can somehow find a way to take care of little Maisie. Aww . . .

Kiss you for lonesome folly...

#24 Unknown Entity

Unknown Entity

Abandoned

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 05:44 PM

QUOTE (BlackLightning @ Feb 14 2009, 04:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
this probably shows the extent of how the age of teenage pregnancy in the world going lower and lower. while this is surprising but I doubt it will be the last, if anything this is the first of many that will happen in the future.

Mmm... that's probably wrong. There are multiple studies out there that say that teenage pregnancy rates are going down. At the same time, the rates for younger teenagers is going down faster than it is for older teenagers. These studies are usually done for the population in North America obviously.

It's not really the irresponsible attitude to sex... it's just the attitudes of "it won't happen to me" that every youth has. Even if they're taught sexual education in school... they will recognize the risk, but they're unable to appreciate them. Everyone goes through this stage.

Edited by Unknown Entity, 14 February 2009 - 05:45 PM.

Pretty bored.

#25 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 14 February 2009 - 06:10 PM

Can't really be any worse than those kids in China who were like 7/8 years old and had a kid, right?

#26 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 09:18 PM

QUOTE (Kurosaki Ichigo @ Feb 14 2009, 10:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Can't really be any worse than those kids in China who were like 7/8 years old and had a kid, right?

Those were girls forced into marriage, right? It's not like they ignorantly took "show me yours and I'll show you mine" 8 steps too far like this pair. To this guy's credit though, he looks like he *does* understand the responsibilities before him now, but he's too young to know how he will meet the challenges. What 13 year old could answer the question, "How do you plan to raise 20-30k income per year to support your family in the future?" The media here seems to be focusing on the boy because he's so incredulously young, but what about that girl!? She must have known she was doing something wrong, imo, but like Illmatic said morals continue to fly out the window.

Edited by Nee-sama, 14 February 2009 - 09:19 PM.

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#27 Guest_Kodachi Claws_*

Guest_Kodachi Claws_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 February 2009 - 09:46 AM

QUOTE (Kurosaki Ichigo @ Feb 14 2009, 10:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Um, you are aware at that age no girl is biologically able to conceive a kid, right?

#28 Unknown Entity

Unknown Entity

Abandoned

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 05:30 PM

QUOTE (Kodachi Claws @ Feb 15 2009, 02:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Um, you are aware at that age no girl is biologically able to conceive a kid, right?

Yeah... I'm not too sure of where Kurosaki got his stereotypical speculations from either.

You can look up a list of youngest birth mothers on wikipedia. There's not that much... and none of them were in China. huh.gif

Edited by Unknown Entity, 15 February 2009 - 05:35 PM.

Pretty bored.

#29 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 05:36 PM

Dunno, just heard it around from multiple people.
This guy acts like he heard of it...
QUOTE (Nee-sama @ Feb 14 2009, 04:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Those were girls forced into marriage, right? It's not like they ignorantly took "show me yours and I'll show you mine" 8 steps too far like this pair. To this guy's credit though, he looks like he *does* understand the responsibilities before him now, but he's too young to know how he will meet the challenges. What 13 year old could answer the question, "How do you plan to raise 20-30k income per year to support your family in the future?" The media here seems to be focusing on the boy because he's so incredulously young, but what about that girl!? She must have known she was doing something wrong, imo, but like Illmatic said morals continue to fly out the window.

Which is why I said "It couldn't be any worse"

Yes, I'm aware Kodachi at the fact that it should be impossible, just wanting to make sure.

#30 TheBugNinja

TheBugNinja

Sasuke's mortal enemy

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 385 posts
  • Interests:anime, basketball, and writing.

Posted 15 February 2009 - 06:17 PM

eh...theyre basically only about 1-2 years ahead of the curve. I echo the statement that them having sex isnt THAT surprising. 15 year old girl have babies more often than you'd think.

Now...having a kid when you don't look like you've hit puberty yet? THAT's something else...

The shock and awe of this story is %95 about the boy/father.

I've heard of robbing the cradle...but damn, that girl took it literally.

Edited by TheBugNinja, 15 February 2009 - 06:18 PM.

I'm not cynical- I'm right.

#31 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 15 February 2009 - 06:18 PM

QUOTE (Unknown Entity @ Feb 15 2009, 12:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You can look up a list of youngest birth mothers on wikipedia. There's not that much... and none of them were in China. huh.gif

CODE
Age 5

* 1939: Lina Medina of Paurange, Peru gave birth to a 2.7 kg son (5.9 lb), Gerardo, by caesarean section on May 14, 1939 in Lima at the age of 5 years, 7 months and 21 days. Her parents, who assumed their daughter had a tumour, took her to a hospital, where she was determined to be seven months pregnant. Although Medina's father was arrested on suspicion of rape, he was later released due to lack of evidence, and the identity of who impregnated Medina was never uncovered.

...Age 5...

....Age FIVE?! How is that even biologically possible?! err.gif

#32 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 15 February 2009 - 07:03 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Feb 15 2009, 01:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
CODE
Age 5

* 1939: Lina Medina of Paurange, Peru gave birth to a 2.7 kg son (5.9 lb), Gerardo, by caesarean section on May 14, 1939 in Lima at the age of 5 years, 7 months and 21 days. Her parents, who assumed their daughter had a tumour, took her to a hospital, where she was determined to be seven months pregnant. Although Medina's father was arrested on suspicion of rape, he was later released due to lack of evidence, and the identity of who impregnated Medina was never uncovered.

...Age 5...

O_O

How can a 5 year old girl become pregnant at AGE 5?!!!

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#33 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 15 February 2009 - 08:18 PM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Feb 15 2009, 01:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
CODE
Age 5

...Age 5...

Oh look... and I was wrong.
Weird sleep.gif

#34 Guest_Kodachi Claws_*

Guest_Kodachi Claws_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 February 2009 - 11:02 PM

What that girl had was Precocious Puberty, the onset of puberty at an early age. It is very uncommon, and such cases should be treated as the exception, not the norm. In fact, looking at the youngest mothers list, it seemed the top 3 youngest mothers are from Peru. So it's likely there is something genetic going on in that area (but even if they are in puberty, what in the world would possess you to copulate with a five year old!? arg.gif )

Also, I should add the age of consent in China is 13-14. That's not exactly a good age to get knocked up (by our standards at least)...but it's a far cry from making love to a five-year old.

Edited by Kodachi Claws, 15 February 2009 - 11:10 PM.

#35 SweetGoodbye18

SweetGoodbye18

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 12:40 AM

Call me intrusive, but I want to know what made her want to have sex with this child! I realize that neither child is 18, but hell she should know better! He should too, but at the age of 12 he was more then likely being coaxed into having sex more then just wanting to. Yeah I know that boys are curious at that age, but do they really have the stones to do it with a high schooler?! Hell im thinking he would be a bit to intimidated. I'm no biology major but can a 12 year old ''SEAL THE DEAL"?

I think they were bored!
It is madness for sheep to talk peace with a wolf".
I dont wish to be everything to everyone but I would like to be something to someone
"]Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says 'I need you because I love you".'
"Love is always bestowed as a gift - freely, willingly and without expectation. We don't love to be loved; we love to love".

#36 VNgal

VNgal

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 210 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 01:58 AM

That is just sick!! DX
The guy looks like my brother;s age....really young

#37 Dark

Dark

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 459 posts
  • Interests:I like writing, reading, working out, and being online. :3

Posted 16 February 2009 - 02:06 AM

What bothers me the most is that in 3 years, she would had already been 18 and it would had been illegal. Yes, they made a mistake. Yes, he's 12. She's 15. 15. I don't know, but I'm thinking this girl has some sort of pent up issues that have to be dealt with if she was attracted to a boy who looks like he's barely 8.

:/

#38 TheBugNinja

TheBugNinja

Sasuke's mortal enemy

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 385 posts
  • Interests:anime, basketball, and writing.

Posted 16 February 2009 - 02:10 AM

if this was a 15 year old boy and a 12 year old girl that looked like she was barely eight, he would have been beheaded and had his head carried around town on a stick.

Edited by TheBugNinja, 16 February 2009 - 02:10 AM.

I'm not cynical- I'm right.

#39 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 02:36 AM

QUOTE (TheBugNinja @ Feb 15 2009, 09:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
if this was a 15 year old boy and a 12 year old girl that looked like she was barely eight, he would have been beheaded and had his head carried around town on a stick.

ROFL!
Sooo True!

#40 SweetGoodbye18

SweetGoodbye18

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 23 posts

Posted 16 February 2009 - 06:56 AM

He is 4ft tall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mellow.gif is he really 13? This is wrong on levels I dint even know existed until today.
It is madness for sheep to talk peace with a wolf".
I dont wish to be everything to everyone but I would like to be something to someone
"]Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.' Mature love says 'I need you because I love you".'
"Love is always bestowed as a gift - freely, willingly and without expectation. We don't love to be loved; we love to love".

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users