89 replies to this topic

#1 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 05:05 AM

So, most people here already know I’m a bleachtard/writer of fluff/ulquihime fanatic…

Well the truth is…

yep, all those things are correct. XD

Lets see, what else? I’m also a huge Harry Potter fan (I’m a Ravenclaw, yo!), I love reading (mostly fantasy or sci-fi, but I like historical fiction too)… I also like to mess around in photoshop making sets and coloring manga. It's a pretty good time-waster...

I’ve already done the whole college thing, and it ended up I had a green thumb. My job deals with researching plants for bioenergy, so I have done a lot of plant care/data collection/agronomy work. It gets difficult, especially when it’s over 100 F heat index in the summer and we are fully covered in a field. (Darn those razor sharp leaves!) But I really like spending time with my team. We get along great and it helps make the more horrible work go by faster.

Anime/Manga I’m into currently, or at least recently, include: bleach, naruto, fairy tail, blue exorcist, d. gray-man, mawaru penguindrum, star driver, hetalia, darker than black, and ouran high school host club.

And yeah, I think that’s all I want to say at the moment. I’ll probably post some of the drabbles I have written that never see the light of day, and just general things that interest me. Expect a lot of UlquiHime. Big surprise, right? XD

Ah, and my name is Megan, so if you see that name floating around, do not be confused for it is I!

#2 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:you

Posted 22 January 2012 - 05:17 AM

OMG Soupy! You have a blog! Now I can stalk you properly!

eileenbeautifulswan_zps46b60759.gif

#3 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 05:24 AM

Megan huh, good thing to know.
75b28593-b271-4fcc-ab30-b8457d3f9708_zps

#4 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 05:31 AM

QUOTE (KonaKonaFan @ Jan 22 2012, 01:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OMG Soupy! You have a blog! Now I can stalk you properly!

Yessss, I love stalkers wow.png

QUOTE (TheOmegaMan @ Jan 22 2012, 01:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Megan huh, good thing to know.

As if you didn't know hm.png Just no abusing of the name!

#5 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 05:41 AM

QUOTE (Miss Soupy @ Jan 21 2012, 11:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As if you didn't know hm.png Just no abusing of the name!

Now what do you think this makes me want to do? Hmmm. cool.gif

#6 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 06:04 AM

QUOTE (TheOmegaMan @ Jan 22 2012, 01:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Now what do you think this makes me want to do? Hmmm. cool.gif

Ionno...listen to me, prolly pictureem0.gif

#7 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 22 January 2012 - 06:08 AM

Leo's in your blog learning you information!

HI SOUPY-CHAN HOW IS MY LOVELY SOUP?

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#8 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 07:04 AM

QUOTE (Miss Soupy @ Jan 21 2012, 11:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yessss, I love stalkers wow.png

I know, they're so knowledgeable!

#9 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 03:33 PM

QUOTE (Miss Soupy @ Jan 21 2012, 10:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So, most people here already know I’m a bleachtard/writer of fluff/ulquihime fanatic…

Well the truth is…

yep, all those things are correct. XD

Lets see, what else? I’m also a huge Harry Potter fan (I’m a Ravenclaw, yo!), I love reading (mostly fantasy or sci-fi, but I like historical fiction too)… I also like to mess around in photoshop making sets and coloring manga. It's a pretty good time-waster...

I’ve already done the whole college thing, and it ended up I had a green thumb. My job deals with researching plants for bioenergy, so I have done a lot of plant care/data collection/agronomy work. It gets difficult, especially when it’s over 100 F heat index in the summer and we are fully covered in a field. (Darn those razor sharp leaves!) But I really like spending time with my team. We get along great and it helps make the more horrible work go by faster.

Anime/Manga I’m into currently, or at least recently, include: bleach, naruto, fairy tail, blue exorcist, d. gray-man, mawaru penguindrum, star driver, hetalia, darker than black, and ouran high school host club.

And yeah, I think that’s all I want to say at the moment. I’ll probably post some of the drabbles I have written that never see the light of day, and just general things that interest me. Expect a lot of UlquiHime. Big surprise, right? XD

Ah, and my name is Megan, so if you see that name floating around, do not be confused for it is I!

Hi Megan!! Very interesting occupation you have!! Glad that you made a blog so I can tlak to you more biggrin.gif

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#10 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 03:38 PM

Hey Megan. Did you know Megan, that you were wrong about what I would do with your name, Megan. Meg is just such a cool name that I can't contain myself. You might think that this sentence doesn't contain your name, Megan, but you would be wrong.

tongue.gif

#11 Darth Krypt

Darth Krypt

Sith Lord

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 04:57 PM

Is mawaru penguindrum good? I watched the first episode and it was just ok to me. Yeah I know, usually first episodes don't justify the awesomeness of the whole series.

DK

PgkbwAs.png

#12 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 05:59 PM

QUOTE (Fyuria'sLeo @ Jan 22 2012, 02:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Leo's in your blog learning you information!

HI SOUPY-CHAN HOW IS MY LOVELY SOUP?

Leo, you have not been fulfilling your daily hug promise hm.png

QUOTE (Phantom_999 @ Jan 22 2012, 11:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi Megan!! Very interesting occupation you have!! Glad that you made a blog so I can tlak to you more biggrin.gif

Thank you XD Believe me, it is not at all glamorous.

QUOTE (TheOmegaMan @ Jan 22 2012, 11:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey Megan. Did you know Megan, that you were wrong about what I would do with your name, Megan. Meg is just such a cool name that I can't contain myself. You might think that this sentence doesn't contain your name, Megan, but you would be wrong.

tongue.gif

QUOTE (Darth Krypt @ Jan 22 2012, 12:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is mawaru penguindrum good? I watched the first episode and it was just ok to me. Yeah I know, usually first episodes don't justify the awesomeness of the whole series.

Yes, it was really good, imo. The way it was animated was extremely artistic and the characters are very lovable. A lot of it deals with symbolism and it can be hard to tell what is reality and what is not, but I liked that about it. Made you think.

#13 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 06:02 PM

I'm going to assume that picture means you loved my cleverness and want me to do it more often. Am I right?

#14 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 22 January 2012 - 06:06 PM

........I completely forgot about my hug promise to you I gotta write that down. *Writes down daily objective*

Ok heres your hug today Soupy-chan *Hugs Soupy*

#15 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 06:18 PM

QUOTE (TheOmegaMan @ Jan 22 2012, 02:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm going to assume that picture means you loved my cleverness and want me to do it more often. Am I right?

I don't think lightning flashes and demonic looking octopi ever can mean something good, greedy XDD

QUOTE (Fyuria'sLeo @ Jan 22 2012, 02:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
........I completely forgot about my hug promise to you I gotta write that down. *Writes down daily objective*

Ok heres your hug today Soupy-chan *Hugs Soupy*

*HUGSS* XDD Glad you have your priorities straight now!

::It is very slushy outside today. I kinda feel like this winter is going to continue this cycle of snow -> melts -> snow -> melts, every couple of days. Makes my car all yucky, but at least it hasn't been dreadfully cold for extended periods of time.::

#16 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 06:24 PM

QUOTE (Miss Soupy @ Jan 22 2012, 12:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't think lightning flashes and demonic looking octopi ever can mean something good, greedy XDD

Just because you don't think it, doesn't mean it isn't. Everything is relative Mrs. Soupy.

And I might as well join the hug club with Leo-kun. *hugs Soupy*

#17 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 22 January 2012 - 08:01 PM

The blog header gave me a good laugh. tongue.gif

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#18 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 08:06 PM

QUOTE (TheOmegaMan @ Jan 22 2012, 01:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just because you don't think it, doesn't mean it isn't. Everything is relative Mrs. Soupy.

And I might as well join the hug club with Leo-kun. *hugs Soupy*

No the hug thing is mine and soupy-chans thing you stay away!

#19 Super Boom

Super Boom

WC?

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,294 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 09:05 PM

Hurray! You finally have a blog! wow.png

QUOTE (Miss Soupy @ Jan 21 2012, 11:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow, that sounds like an intense job. I hate hot weather, so I doubt I'd last too long. sweat.gif Definitely sounds interesting though. My first job out of college was a research position with an engineering firm in my area, and I loved it. It feels so great actually accomplishing something important at work, instead of just keeping some company afloat financially.

Do you mind if you ask what your major was? I had a friend from college who went into Organic Chemistry, and I believe she's working in the botanical field now.

Megan Soupy, eh? I guess already knew your name thanks to Phantom's post on the Debate Thread, but I'll pretend like this is news. I think I might misspell it intentionally just to be a jerk. Meghan? Meagan? Hmm...I'll think of something. sleep.gif

Kidding, I'll probably just call you Soupy. Old habits are hard to break. happy.gif

QUOTE (Miss Soupy @ Jan 22 2012, 12:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
::It is very slushy outside today. I kinda feel like this winter is going to continue this cycle of snow -> melts -> snow -> melts, every couple of days. Makes my car all yucky, but at least it hasn't been dreadfully cold for extended periods of time.::

Hmm...I'm guessing you live in the Midwest? It's been the same where I live. Muddy slush is the worst. I've had so many socks ruined because I always forget to wear boots. shamefulcry0js.gif

Edited by Boom...Winning, 22 January 2012 - 09:26 PM.

tumblr_ndajpwG2zQ1qitrvro1_500.gif

#20 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 09:12 PM

Did you just give Soupy her own demotivator?

That's too awesome.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users