• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 14 October 2008 - 09:36 PM

Title: Move Over

Author: Sabaku no Skyla
Genre: Humor/Romance
Rating: M
Summary: NaruSaku. Ch 11. Naruto found that he slept much easier with company. Complete

Reason of recommendation: The summary isn't very good, but the story itself is amazing. I've read pretty much every good NaruSaku romance fic and this is EASILY the best one I have ever read. It's extremely well written, it's funny, has some cute moments, and EVERYONE is in character the entire time. I love it and I hope you guys will too.

Title: Mansion Madness

Author: Ilovesoccer13
Rating: T
Summary: Sakura, Naruto, Kiba, Hinata, Tenten, and Neji are all invited to go on a treasure hunt in the Hyuuga Mansion, but Tsunade's got a few tricks up her sleeve...three different concoctions, and six shinobi as her test subjects. Naru/Saku, Ten/Neji, Hina/Kiba

Reason of recommendation: This is a seriously underrated fic. I don't think the summary does it justice. It's really funny, no one seems to be real OOC, and it has a whole lot of funny/cute NaruSaku moments. A couple of them had me literally laughing out loud.

Edited by NutMan, 14 October 2008 - 09:38 PM.

#42 Jwolf0

Jwolf0

Gotta catch 'em all!

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts
  • Interests:Seasonal sports fan. Adept at pulling defeat from the jaws of victory. Sadly allows RL to interfere with gaming and anime stuffs.

Posted 16 October 2008 - 04:33 PM

I think this one's my personal NaruSaku favorite of Doc Destructo's:

Title: A Scandalous Proposal

Author: Doc Destructo
Summary: Sakura is fed up with being the bridesmaid but never the bride, and goes to confront Naruto about his most indecent lack of proposals.

Reason of recommendation: Anything that can bring a goofy grin to my face even after reading it several deserves a
recommendation. And see, it's not always Naruto that messes things up!

Warnings: NONE
QUOTE ("Down Goes Brown")
(For the younger readers, "HMV" and "Sam The Record Man" were record stores.)

(For the younger readers, a "record store" was a building that you had to go to when you wanted to buy music.)

(For the younger readers, "buying music" was the way we acquired it, since we couldn't just… you know what, let's just get back to the Bowen song. Stupid kids, you ruin everything.)

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Or Reaper! Or Zombie Killer... or something. Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN!

#43 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Interests:Writing fanfiction, ignoring homework, eating, sleeping, being a pig

Posted 02 November 2008 - 10:09 AM

My first contribution to this thread biggrin.gif

Title: The Best Dates are the Cheap Ones

Author: Shivakashi
Genre: Romance/Friendship
Summary: One-Shot. Post!Timeskip. The whole point was to get the best date; that meant the richest and classiest guy, right? Sakura realizes what she has taken for granted and Ino learns a lesson in value. NaruSaku NaruIno!Friendship

Reason of recommendation: A good take on jealousy and the distinct line between good friends and beyond. Great writing (duh, it's from Shivakashi!) and pretty funny at times.

Warnings: None

#44 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 06 November 2008 - 08:21 PM

Saw in your arms listed but In your eyes wasnt.

Also Beauty and the Beast is completed.

Title: In your eyes
Author: catsi563
Genre: Action, Adventure, Romance
Rating: T+
Summary: The much requested sequel to In your arms. Sakura and Naruto take a vacation together adventure and romance ensue.
Reason of recommendation:
The sequel to In your arms as requested by the fans. Has gotten rave reviews from fans. Filled with action, romance, NaruSaku Fluff, and some mystery guests.

Warnings: a couple of lemony limey sequences, some violence and language, and some possible tears towards the end.

Edited by catsi563, 06 November 2008 - 08:24 PM.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#45 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts
  • Interests:reading, writing, eating, and sleeping =]

Posted 08 November 2008 - 07:09 AM

You can't tell me you didn't see this coming, peanutbutter :teehee: .

Title: Only Human
Author: peanutbutter126
Genre: Drama/Romance; AU
Summary: There are countless ways to kill and torture a person. When he is forced to kidnap a dead man's daughter, Naruto Uzumaki has to acknowledge that love is the deadliest blade of them all. Modern-fic. NaruSaku.

Reason of recommendation: It's AU and it's good. What more do you need?

Title: Precious People
Genre: Adventure/Romance; AU
Summary: Naruto's life the way it would have been if he was placed in a team with a sensei who truly cared for him and teammates that would slowly learn to accept and treasure his existence.

Reason of recommendation: For once it's about Naruto's growth and not about let's power up to become a Gary Stu.

Title: Blossom In My Eyes
Genre: Hurt/Comfort/Romance; AU
Summary: After an encounter with Sasuke that leaves her blind and comatose, Sakura has to face the aftermath when she wakes. And when she can't bring herself to deal with it, Naruto finds himself picking up the shattered pieces of his friend.

Reason of recommendation: What? An actually worthwhile read for a blind main character?

Fanfiction.net C2: Heaven & Earth: A NaruSaku Library

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#46 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts
  • Interests:Writing fanfiction, ignoring homework, eating, sleeping, being a pig

Posted 08 November 2008 - 07:31 AM

I sooo did not see that coming, Onionhead! Dig up my whole NaruSaku collection, why don't you? .... no wait, that was NOT an idea. shamefulcry0js.gif You meanie.

Anyway, I'm over it now. Suppose I should be... flattered? cool.gif

And now I'm gonna recommend a fic for your W list since it's empty. I recommended this on the Great NaruSaku Listing III but not this thread.

Title: Walk Away From Me
Author: InoFan
Genre: Romance/Angst
Summary: NaruSaku. Everything to everyone, Naruto thinks that he can never be what he really wants to one important person.

Reason of recommendation: This story shows a side of Naruto and Sakura that I like. The closeness of their friendship morphing into something more is very well portrayed.

#47 alec

alec

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 04:20 PM

I was also going to recommend 'Precious people' by Peanutbutter126 but it has already been recommended.

I was surprised that this one hasn't been recommended yet.
Title: Training for the job
Author: Desaix
Genre: Romance/Adventure
Summary: NaruSaku.

Reason of recommendation: 420,000+ words story with a very good plot line and brilliant development of the Naru/ Saku relationship. The back stories and the development/progress of Naruto has also been done beautifully.

Title: An Alternative Path
Author: Zessei
Genre: Adventure/ General
Summary: AU: Kakashi thinks his team might not be so ready for the Chunnin exams after all...

Reason of recommendation: This story focuses more on development of Team 7's friendships. But the plot is very good. IT MAY NOT TURN INTO A NARUxSAKU. But I will def. recommend this fic for the brilliant plot.

#48 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 11:46 PM

QUOTE (alec @ Nov 15 2008, 08:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was surprised that this one hasn't been recommended yet.
Title: Training for the job
Author: Desaix
Genre: Romance/Adventure
Summary: NaruSaku.

Reason of recommendation: 420,000+ words story with a very good plot line and brilliant development of the Naru/ Saku relationship. The back stories and the development/progress of Naruto has also been done beautifully.

I myself am surprised that no one has recommended desaix's story yet, but I cannot add his fic to the list. Due to the amount of M-rated stories that have been recommended lately a mod has decided that it be best that we do not recommend them in this thread, but in another thread.

Taken from the bottom of the first post:

UPDATE - 4/9/08

Since of the amount of M-rated that has or may contain adult related material, those fics are currently moved to the M-Rated Fic Recommended Thread:
NaruSaku M-Rated Fics Must be over 18 years old to access.

~ Derock

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#49 Shadow-kun

Shadow-kun

Sage Wolf

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 11:49 PM

The link to the M-rated Fics doesn't work

Visit my cute Dragons!

Spreading the Horoism!

#50 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 12:07 AM

I just checked it out. The link works. You just need permission.

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#51 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 16 November 2008 - 12:34 AM

QUOTE (Onionhead Attacks @ Nov 15 2008, 07:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just checked it out. The link works. You just need permission.

Permission denied. wow.png

Only 18+ members can access it with mod/admin clearance. *wink*

#52 Terrace

Terrace

Ghostbuster

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 302 posts
  • Interests:Ghostbusters, Naruto, and video games.

Posted 16 November 2008 - 01:51 AM

Just thought I'd add this little crossover gem. I warn you, though. It has a lot of Naru/OC, but plenty of references to NaruSaku.

title:The Legend of Uzumaki Naruto: A Beginning
Author: General Grevious
Genre: Adventure

Reason for recommendation: It's not often you find a Naruto/World of Warcraft crossover that works so well. Imaginativly written, it has excellent fight scenes and references to WoW player-culture. It has one sequel, which has many more NaruSaku moments, but you will have to read this one first to understand everything in the sequel. It is addictive, since I myself am a WoW player. Recommended especially for anyone who's played WoW.

Edited by Terrace, 16 November 2008 - 01:54 AM.

NaruSaku supporter and Ghostbusters fanatic!

QUOTE (Yoshimoto Trigen @ Jan 7 2008, 04:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know there is a bigger chance of me farting lightning then a Harem coupling happening.

If you have attempted a jutsu by performing hand seals or using scrolls, copy and paste this into your signature.

Click Here!

#53 mashimaro

mashimaro

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 November 2008 - 08:52 PM

Title: Pink Umbrellas

Author: Feilyn
Genre: Humor/Romance; AU (?)
Summary: Sakura's a disillusioned bar tender, and Naruto's been stalking her a month now. However, once she actually takes the time to get to know him, she wonders if she hasn't been a little quick to judge. NaruSaku

Reason of recommendation: It's a very sweet One-shot which is about the development about Sakura's feelings towards Naruto and of course Pink Umbrellas tongue.gif .

Warnings: Some Sexual themes (?)

#54 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 30 November 2008 - 06:22 AM

Title: Being Found
Author: Ilyce V. Mairenne
Genre: General/Romance
Rating: K
Summary: They were all separated by battle. As she walks back, trying to find everyone, she remembers playing hide and seek, and the one who always found her. A SakuraXNaruto oneshot.
Reason for recommendation: It's short and it's cute. Shows that Sakura really does need Naruto around.

#55 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 05:41 PM

I've updated the list and I changed the organization a bit. So, check it out and tell me if you like it this way or would prefer the old layout better.

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#56 peanutbutter126

peanutbutter126

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 646 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 05:03 AM

QUOTE (Onionhead Attacks @ Dec 4 2008, 04:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've updated the list and I changed the organization a bit. So, check it out and tell me if you like it this way or would prefer the old layout better.

Well, I'm not drastically affected by the change. I don't really mind, but in the old layout, it was easier to find individual stories, and in this current one, you can't. But the current layout encourages to read more fics because the spoiler tags reveal a lot of them. It's both either ways. biggrin.gif I'm impressed that you went through the trouble to experiment at all. :thumbs:

#57 Onionhead Attacks

Onionhead Attacks

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 945 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 05:16 AM

QUOTE (peanutbutter126 @ Dec 3 2008, 09:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, I'm not drastically affected by the change. I don't really mind, but in the old layout, it was easier to find individual stories, and in this current one, you can't. But the current layout encourages to read more fics because the spoiler tags reveal a lot of them. It's both either ways. biggrin.gif I'm impressed that you went through the trouble to experiment at all. :thumbs:

Yea... XD It was displaying so little in each section so I was like "hey why not throw it all in a bigger group" so I did. I also realized that finding stories might be a bit tougher.... but since I sort them alphabetically within each alphabetical category too, what difference does it make? But rest assured, if it doesn't work well, I can change it back in a snap~

ns-believe.jpg
Colored by me

#58 MissySmithy

MissySmithy

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 01:36 AM

Title: Starbright Starlight

Author: Maiden-Chan
Genre: Friendship/Romance
Rating: K+
Summary: Maybe there are different kinds of love, he said. NaruSaku

Reason of recommendation: As quoted from the author: This is really how I see their relationship being - non-dramatic, sweet, soft and constant

Edited by MissySmithy, 12 January 2009 - 01:37 AM.

#59 Xyanide

Xyanide

The Poison in your system

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 82 posts
  • Interests:Snowboarding, Graphics Design, Naruto, Bleach, fun stuff :D

Posted 13 January 2009 - 03:46 AM

Title: Fly Me to the Moon
Author: DigiFruit
Genre: Romance/Drama
Summary: Ino gets into a fight with her parents and runs away from home. She decides to crash at Naruto’s place for the time being, since he’s the only one with a place of his own. Sakura, however, does not approve.
Reason of recommendation: An excellently written (and very funny) OneShot that I cannot recommend enough, but then again almost everything written by DigiFruit is good biggrin.gif
Warnings: Contains quite a few references to more adult themes, but it only adds to the humor

Edited by Rick (Bonta-kun), 13 January 2009 - 11:10 AM.
Added links to the story and digifruits profile

#60 KittenLou

KittenLou

I'm a kitty NOM:3

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts
  • Interests:Just recently, I've become rather engrossed in the history and various concepts British Literature offers from the Romantic period, but that could just be because of my professor lol. Of course anime and manga are a given. =) And shows dealing with &quot;otherworldly&quot; things, like Supernatural and Ghost Hunters and, uh...

Posted 20 January 2009 - 06:20 PM

Title: Return from the End
Author: Thegreathibiki
Genre: Romance/Drama
Rating: K+
Summary: He had lived far beyond his years, far longer than any other human. he had seen Eons. Loosing all but the memories of her. Her name, forgotten, her face, her voice. Only the color of her hair. Yellow sat awaiting the end of the earth. remembering Pink.
Reason of recommendation: This was recommended in the NF H&E fanclub, and for good reason. There are no words that can properly explain this amazing fic or why I would recommend it. It's fairly short, but so incredibly powerful. You have to read it to know what I mean.

also known as Crackers

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Fanfic, Recommendation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users