• Please log in to reply
143 replies to this topic

#41 Zatren6

Zatren6

y

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Hockey, Drawing (even though I suck something awful), Photography, Video Games, etc.

Posted 18 February 2009 - 11:12 PM

QUOTE (Xyanide @ Feb 17 2009, 10:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, I'm utterly addicted to this series now.
I just went on a two day binge of pretty much nothing but reading the manga zomg.gif
Time to do some photoshopping! tongue.gif

Also:
edit: what's the best place to download the Subbed version of the anime from?

You can download it here at Boxtorrents (you have to become a member though, I strongly recommend doing so anyway!), or download it from Mininova, simply search Rosario+Vampire. biggrin.gif

#42 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

Is just a pretty face. Really.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 19 February 2009 - 12:36 PM

I use www.fansub.tv

Can download it direct there at 600 kb/s.

#43 light.keyblade.master

light.keyblade.master

Jimi Hendrix Wannabe

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:Chess, Guitar, NARUTO, Video Games, Basketball, running, biking, writing, swimming, hangin with friends etc. Like to listen to my birds make music. Also PJ's.

Posted 19 February 2009 - 03:14 PM

Rosario+Vampire is my 4th fave manga. Oh + Moka is to sweet for her own good.
Ah Daniel. #7. He always was my favorite.

#44 Xyanide

Xyanide

The Poison in your system

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 82 posts
  • Interests:Snowboarding, Graphics Design, Naruto, Bleach, fun stuff :D

Posted 20 February 2009 - 03:12 AM

QUOTE (Paradox Jast @ Feb 19 2009, 07:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I use www.fansub.tv

Can download it direct there at 600 kb/s.

I was just about to T_T about the speed you're getting from them (I was only getting 3 KB/S), but then I realized the torrents I had running earlier didn't actually shut down, the window just disappeared from the window tray >_<

#45 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts
  • Interests:Wouldn't you like to know?

Posted 06 March 2009 - 03:38 AM

New chapter is out! Chapter 17

And its freaking Kurumulicous!

#46 Denim88

Denim88

I have my moments, believe it or not.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Hm, interests...well, I was one of those crazy nuts that knew all the pokemon back when that was the big thing...still do know them all (cough). I happen to be a very strong supporter of NarutoxSakura pairing. I really enjoy wildlife and the outdoors. I'm a gamer I guess...yeah, okay, I am. Let's see, what else could I put down...um, I love reading, writing, and biking too. Comedy movies are the best...um yeah. Kind of a weak interests section, but whatever.<br /><br />Ah, yes, I guess I should mention that my stories are also able to be viewed on fanfiction.net. You can find me under the name Denim88 on there too.

Posted 06 March 2009 - 05:51 AM

:O OMG, Kurumu-centered chapter??? HELL YES!

Heheh, looks like Kurumu experienced a little growing up. I'm curious though; Tsukune's blushing at the end, and how he seemed to act like he genuinely cared towards the end of the charm when she was crying...maybe he remembered more than he let on.

Either way, Kurumu has always been my debatable favorite with Moka. I go back and forth, but right now, I'm not sure who is more lovable. Needless to say, this chapter showed a big step in Kurumu's character. She's not as shallow as she appears, and this only further shows that.

Gimme a break, 'kay?

Denim88's fanfiction page!!!

#47 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 06 March 2009 - 05:10 PM

Kurumu = HOT!!! drooling.gif

I liked her development in this chapter! But I still want Tsukune and Moka together!

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#48 Vyse

Vyse

Team F.U.T.A. Viking King

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 06 March 2009 - 08:44 PM

There's not much to say about R+V. I'm amazed with the art, but it really doesn't differ as it keeps a relatively high quality every time, and this time was no different. I love how the artist draws his female characters though, so it's not hard to fanboy this manga at all.

My fav part has to be how Tsukune is training himself even when he's alone. He must really wish to get stronger! After all, Tsukune is the academy's number one harem holder! wink.gif

#49 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 08:56 PM

Yeah these last three chapters we've gotten some great character development for three characters and its all been great fun reading it as well. Plus, Tsukune is getting better and starting to really improve skill wise. I'm glad he's taking his training seriously so he can kick major youkai ass later on!

As for this chapter, we learn that Kurumu isn't some shallow succubus but rather caring and enjoys providing love. And when she was with Tsukune they had some great interaction together and her character really shined. Her stock is really rising in my book! I swear this mangaka can make all the girls really awesome and appealing.

Also

Bawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Kurumu-chan ;__;

#50 Zatren6

Zatren6

y

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Hockey, Drawing (even though I suck something awful), Photography, Video Games, etc.

Posted 06 March 2009 - 09:07 PM

Man these last three chapters have had amazing development. @_@ After every one I feel like I have a new favorite character! I loved this last chapter. Kurumu <3 I felt bad for her at the end of Tsukune's charm. Baw ;_;

This is the only manga where I can honestly say I would be content with any girl that Tsukune ends up with (except Yukari). I can't choose who my favorite girl in this series is...screw it, I love them all! <3 (Again, except Yukari)

#51 Saku-chan

Saku-chan

Strudel Mistress

• ANBU
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 10:27 PM

Wow. Kurumu-chan! ;_;

These latest chapters have been SOOOOOO good. >_< Characterization hooray! =D
tumblr_np7x15rJxi1qafgx9o1_500.gif

#52 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Negima! (to name a couple). World of Warcraft. The Old Republic. Steam. Writing Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction. Reading Naruto and Harry Potter fanfiction.

Posted 07 March 2009 - 09:21 AM

Awesome chap, but they've all been really good lately. I don't mind the 'randomness' that was pervasive in Season I, but I really, really enjoy the loose plot that even these random moments are revolving around so far in Season II.

#53 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 07:15 AM

New chapter is finally out! It felt like we were waiting forever...

New character is introduced

She seems pretty cool so far and her design is interesting. I wonder how she'll play into the manga. Maybe she'll join Tsukune's harem?

But the best part was easily Tsukune kicking ass. I thought he was going to angst at the start, but when Moka got captured he got his resolve and became GARskune! Art was top notch as usual and this chapter delivered! I love this manga so much...

kitten yeah Garsukune!!

#54 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 07:17 AM

"Woah, I stumbled upon some hoodlumism going on inside an office. It looks like my breath has stopped in fear."

The degrees of pure awesome in this chapter left me breathless, I know that much.

GO TSUKUNE! KICK SOME ASS AND TAKE SOME NAMES!

#55 Vyse

Vyse

Team F.U.T.A. Viking King

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:My interests? Well, I do enjoy most manga and anime, but I think that's a given. I also enjoy comic books and videogames, so I guess I'm kinda geeky there. But hey, I do other stuff. I like to go out and party, but I do not like drinks served in a femvase (damn fruity stuff... ew), so good ol' beer is my mate. So yeah, I'm also a psychology student, so your mind interests me.

Posted 08 April 2009 - 01:30 PM

Is it me, or is the artwork improving each time the new chapter comes out? Seriously, R+V's art is still something I have to comment on each time, and I'm loving it. Tsukune's character is really evolving, which is strange in manga. Usually, they start out strong as hell, and just stays strong (gets stronger along with the enemies), but Tsukune was a weakling, yet now he's awesome to the max.... ooooh, happy tears! And glomp that Moka-chan, Tsukune!! YAY

AND NEW GIRL FOR HIS HAREM!! FECK YEAH!

#56 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 08 April 2009 - 02:02 PM

Holy S***!!!!

Tsukune = BADASS!!! Kicking the gangs' asses, pure awesomeness!!! wow.png

And new girl, hmm, they said she graduated, but I wonder how she'll be part of the harem.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#57 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 06:18 PM

QUOTE (Vyse @ Apr 8 2009, 09:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Is it me, or is the artwork improving each time the new chapter comes out? Seriously, R+V's art is still something I have to comment on each time, and I'm loving it. Tsukune's character is really evolving, which is strange in manga. Usually, they start out strong as hell, and just stays strong (gets stronger along with the enemies), but Tsukune was a weakling, yet now he's awesome to the max.... ooooh, happy tears! And glomp that Moka-chan, Tsukune!! YAY

AND NEW GIRL FOR HIS HAREM!! FECK YEAH!

Dude I know! The art is always pleasant and its complete pleasure for my eyes to wash over them. Out of the countless beautifully drawn panels I have to say the beach scene was my favorite.

And Tsukune looked awesome on the cover page.
Badass and bishie at the same time!?! Now that is epic!

#58 Paradox Jast

Paradox Jast

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 842 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 02:24 AM

It's a little late (heh, a lot late) but Chapter 19 is finally out.

They waited for a HQ scan, and the person who does it was sick, hence the delay.

Rosario + Vampire II 19

#59 Saku-chan

Saku-chan

Strudel Mistress

• ANBU
  • 1,436 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 04:09 AM

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF RUBY'S BATHING SUIT! wow.gif wow.gif wow.gif

At least the guy didn't burn down the Hotel. ;_;

(LOL No one cared about Desu's bathing suit. XDDDDDDDD)

Gin's hair has gotten less greasy since season one. :3 I think he's most def bishi material now.
tumblr_np7x15rJxi1qafgx9o1_500.gif

#60 True

True

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,323 posts

Posted 26 May 2009 - 04:59 AM

Omg finally!!! Dude I've been going into R+V withdrawal symptoms just waiting for it. I guess since we usually get the new chapter during the first week or so of the month, its been soooooo long. Hopefully the wait makes it better for the next chapter coming out even sooner!

*Goes to read*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users