Posted 19 January 2014 - 11:05 PM

I got to see that movie.

#563 itsmesakura

itsmesakura

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:Anime/manga physics, biology, maths, and probably every lesson at school (coz I love to study!), celebrities, trivia/quizzes, adventure, writing diaries/journals, visiting the orphan, going out with my friends, and everything that smells like school, and lesson, and challenging

Posted 08 February 2014 - 06:32 AM

I like NaruSaku because :

1. Both got interactions, same spirit, and made a powerful duo

2. Romance, comedy, lessons pack in one box, NaruSaku

3. Both Sakura and Naruto share the same spirit, the same struggle, and both will never give up

4. They deserve the title MinaKushi (Naruto never fight back when Sakura scolded him...)

5. Naruto's innocent, Sakura's logical and firm. Expected to be a bombshell and amusing

6. The moments they have, are a lot! Both got a tons of interaction happening between them, and even it was still on going!

7. A lot of the moments show Naruto and Sakura's feeling. It will always be one of them playing major parts/role in the moments. N it was quite different with NH moments tht are mostly Hinata's effort

If you want something JUST GO FOR IT

#564 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 09:00 PM

Because they started out with nothing, from level zero. A fictional relationship like that requires the utmost attention from the author, and they got it. They've taken so many babysteps. Most of their interactions includes little sweet moments such as gazing, blushing, comforting and touching monologues. Naruto did it from the start, but we witnessed Sakura grow slowly, step by step. We didn't miss out on anything.

ナルサク

#565 Heartsbattle

Heartsbattle

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 261 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku...duh, Game of Thrones, DISNEYLAND!!!

And some other stuff...

Posted 13 March 2014 - 09:53 PM

Because many love-quotes I see resembles NS.

"Love is friendship set on fire" - Both

"Find someone worth suffering for" - Naruto-centric

"Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye" - Sakura-centric

"A flower cannot blossom without sunshine"..

etc. Maybe it's my bias twisting it, but seriously guys. :wub:

I love these quotes!

But... I have a confession.

When I read the first one... I totally pictured Naruto and Sakura on fire.

It was funny and sad at the same time.

#566 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 10:53 PM

Not sure why I love NS

Originally when I first watched the series I was pro NH

but then the concept of the main character getting together with his stalker sort of creeped me out (especially when Two and a Half Men did it which ended up killing the main character anyway)

I think I like NS because originally I just didn't really picture Sakura ever liking or even respecting Naruto and around the chunnin exam arc she respected him alot better than everyone else did and by the time Part 2 came around she matured enough where her and Naruto getting together didn't seem unlikely at all (especially with her schoolgirl crush turning all evil and stuff)

eh10ut.jpg

#567 HokagexNaruto

HokagexNaruto

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 11:15 PM

Along with what everyone else is saying, I like this couple because I can relate to them. I'm sure a lot of people can relate to them because they seem like a real couple. There's many ways you can see this as like a real couple. For instance, an outcast(like Naruto) likes a popular girl or something. He likes her and tries to make her happy and all that stuff... Although, she may not like him at first(Or as Sakura did, 'hate' him) later on she begins to see that he's actually a nice guy and then things changed.

I mean, not only from a guys perspective, but from a girl's too. Wouldn't everyone want the person they like or are in love with to be happy? Of course. I know this sounds all corny, but ehh. Kishi did a good job on the build-up for these two. And in the end, I'm sure these two will be together, if it couldn't be any less obvious. lol.

Edited by HokagexNaruto, 13 March 2014 - 11:34 PM.

#568 Heartsbattle

Heartsbattle

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 261 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku...duh, Game of Thrones, DISNEYLAND!!!

And some other stuff...

Posted 14 March 2014 - 02:48 AM

But in all seriousness... I support NS because of a multitude of reasons. One is that they make the most sense! I mean we can all agree on their awesome development. We have seen how Sakura has warmed up to Naruto over the years. 

And i think they are the only ones that can handle each other. I mean no one but Naruto could take Sakura's truck-like punches! And Sakura has a way of centering Naruto. He's off the wall and needs some direction. But he also needs someone that can keep up with him. And that's Sakura and only Sakura. 

And then there's everything you guys said too!

Too many reasons. @_@ But all lead to ---->  :nslove: 

#569 Ace of Circle

Ace of Circle

I am him.I am Ace.

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 762 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga,Sport,
    Training,Taijutsu
    and Reading

Posted 18 April 2014 - 02:41 AM

Because of Naruto's feelings for her.It makes the most sense,after all they've been through he isn't just gonna ditch her.

Life goes on whether you choose to move on and take a chance in the unknown.
Or stay behind, locked in the past, thinking of what could have been.
Ace

#570 Shintaro

Shintaro

Chūnin

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 18 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku. It's the only interest that matters, right?

Posted 20 April 2014 - 05:07 PM

Well... I like NaruSaku for... personal reasons.

Though I will say that, with Naruto, he takes 'love' serious, as should we all.

I think it's nice that his character has that characteristic. And, I'm not saying the other characters don't.

For Sakura, I plainly just love her character so..

You can tell that the bond between her and Naruto has been really growing since Part 2. Even in Part 1 she did

ask him to save Sasuke, so she /knew/ already he could be the one to do it. She believed in him, like she believes in his dream.

The interaction between the two is really great as well. I think it goes perfect for people who should be in a relationship, ya know?

Ahh... the reasons everyone else gave is pretty much what I would put too. This pairing has had so much development it's just great.

9aeeaa70bef1224593b74b15b5dc299e5668ee6d

#571 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 30 April 2014 - 07:03 PM

this summed it up pretty good.

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#572 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,974 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 30 April 2014 - 07:10 PM

this summed it up pretty good.

This was pretty good! Gave me slight feels

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#573 Lídia Vanessa

Lídia Vanessa

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • Interests:I'm from Brazil, I'm 19, I love manga and anime, love NaruSaku, Rock and Michael Jackson. I hope to make new friends! <3

Posted 01 May 2014 - 03:18 AM

Because it is not based on a selfish love, they both respect and like each other.

10305072_626720630750869_112661040229810

#574 ree

ree

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 11 May 2014 - 03:57 AM

Becuase it's into history of naruto I maen that is naruto's dremas 

#575 AquariusNoHana

AquariusNoHana

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
  • Interests:Drawing, writing, NaruSaku, classic anime: Kishin Douji Zenki, Saint Seiya, Cyborg 009, Houshin Engi, Yu Yu Hakusho, and Sailor Moon. Favorite movies: Star Wars, Jurassic Park, Wreck it Ralph, Aliens, Van Helsing.

Posted 14 May 2014 - 03:43 AM

I did kind of start of as a NH/SS shipper at the beginning of the series.

Naruto is always there to cheer Sakura up, she is there to support him and help him through thick and thin.

My deviantart: http://akumaru13.deviantart.com

tumblr_nbrqrbch7P1s727oto3_400.gif

#576 Sowwy

Sowwy

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 9 posts

Posted 19 May 2014 - 03:41 AM

I like it because is sweet, cheerful and is based on confidence and support on each other.

Being honest I started as a SS shipper (even then I disliked Hinata, so I didn't ship Naruto with anybody) I couldn't tell if Naruto's feeling were real love or just a crush, so NS didn't come to my mind. Then Sasuke left and I had a heartache by looking at the blonde being so sad for not being able to accomplish the promise he made to Sakura (it just broke my heart)

I truly came to love NS to the extent (not kidding) that I can clearly feel the future tears of joy if they end up together. :wibble:

nsmanga.png

" Before I realized it, I was in love with her. "

#577 adele241

adele241

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 9 posts
  • Location:Indonesia, where people are growing to love NaruSaku
  • Interests:NARUSAKU~, movies-related things, Tom Hiddleston-Benedict Cumberbatch-Lee Pace-James Mcavoy, anime, manga, BERSERK, Marvel, Hannibal, Teen Wolf, Shingeki no Kyojin, yaoi/slash

Posted 31 May 2014 - 09:42 AM

Actually before I turned into a NaruSaku fan I used to fangirl over NH (but I never into SS and never thought if NaruSaku existed) but then I started reading the manga and addicted to it, and found myself more into NaruSaku.
I love their interaction and how Naruto never gives up to chase after her, and kinda annoyed because she's like kinda ignoring him but wasn't ignoring him completely.
Then when it came to Shippuden, I started to love their interaction more and more and she slowly opened up herself towards him. THEY DESERVE TO GET TOGETHER XD

#578 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 05 June 2014 - 12:08 AM

The first pairings I noticed were NaruHina and SasuNaru... I actually really thought it was gonna have a gay ending lmao xD

But then I shipped SasuHina along with NaruSaku, and I found my OTPS <3

NaruSaku isn't just found in one moment. Whenever they're together, they just WORK.

I like it when they blush toward each other, without any of them knowing though.. It's super cute x3

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#579 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 05 June 2014 - 01:10 AM

Before I really began watching/reading Naruto, I thought NaruHina made the most sense--my reasoning being that from what I knew Sakura didn't seem to like Naruto in that way and that Hinata actually liked him. (At this time I had been only watching some episodes from the middle of Shippuden with my brother (about 30 episodes, stopping around the Pain arc), hadn't seen anything else from Naruto.) 

Well began to watch the series from the beginning and over time began to gradually favor NaruSaku. I guess I just noticed that after the Chunin exam arc Hinata and Naruto didn't really have any meaningful interaction. (Except in fillers.) And I just like how Naruto and Sakura interact. It's not all "Sakura hits Naruto for being dumb" (which is played for comedy, and they are far from the only characters on which this sort of comedy is played), they genuinely care for each others' well being and feelings. 

tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#580 dylanrivers10000

dylanrivers10000

Blow this up like pyromania-def leppard

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts
  • Location:on the moon shadow and i blew up the earth, now along side the ENTIRE CALL OF DUTY FRANCHISE, and the A-TEAM
  • Interests:proving people that being stereotypical about me and bashing me is impolite, and is just rude!!!

Posted 24 June 2014 - 02:43 AM

great pair,

hinata is way too shy, and with naruto being a lound idiot??? not a good match

Neil-Young-Rockin-In-The-Fre-101219.jpg

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users