Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 03:06 PM

NaruIno

and

SakuIno

NO kittening WAY AM I PUTTING HER WITH THAT BASTARD!!!!!!

#22 narutokage

narutokage

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:I like to play sports: tennis, cricket, swimming, soccer, ping pong, basketball, squash, volleyball, badminton and most of all love to do martial arts. <br /><br />I am a black belt in taekwondo, orange belt in Karate. I have also done a little bit of judo and kick boxing.<br /><br />I also love reading. It is my favorite past time hobby next to all the others listed above. Due to the large amount of materials that I have read I have a lot of trouble writing my own fanfic since the ideas to make it different keeps coming to mind. I haven't submitted a single fanfic but I am writing an ongoing fic regarding Naruto which I hope to put online for others to read.<br /><br />I also like watching anime and reading manga and have been a fan since day one. (except for the fillers part ... But I still watched each and everyone)<br /><br />I have always liked Naruto and Sakura's pairing and I say make them a cannon couple --> this part is exclusively for Kishimoto-san.

Posted 20 June 2007 - 01:43 AM

QUOTE (Gnosismaster @ Jun 19 2007, 10:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
NaruIno

and

SakuIno
NO kittening WAY AM I PUTTING HER WITH THAT BASTARD!!!!!!

I say go NaruSakuIno. See that makes it easier for Narusaku fans as well as fixes the other problem of Naruto getting together with someone else laugh.gif

#23 Nasir

Nasir

Who dare makes my ebony haired goddess upset??

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 03:13 AM

if not with sakura, id have to go with Naruto with someone else thats's irrelevant to the storyline, and as for sakura i dont know..

lmao actually on second thought..... NARUTSU!!! FTW!!! w00t.gif nosebleed8rx.gif nosebleed8rx.gif

#24 SakuDotz

SakuDotz

Fly away to Dotzland! :D

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts
  • Interests:My biggest interest would probably be in potatoes and lot's of funtastic things....

Posted 21 June 2007 - 12:51 PM

Hmm I couldn't think of one.

#25 Gnosismaster

Gnosismaster

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 12:42 AM

Ehh, not really sure about NaruTsu.

I would only read it if Tsunade's body was close to the same age of Naruto.

And I totally agree with NaruSakuIno. I love that pairing.

#26 SakuNaruLover

SakuNaruLover

Don't fear the darkness

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,702 posts
  • Interests:Hobbies: Gaming, reading manga, watching anime, playing games, reading fanfics, writing fanfics and my own stories, talking with my friends.<br /><br />Manga: <br />-naruto <br />-bleach<br />-clannad<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br /><br />Anime: <br />-naruto<br />-naruto shippuden<br />-bleach <br />-shakugan no shana<br />-shakugan no shana second<br />-clannad<br />-kanon<br />-air<br />-zero no tsukaima<br />-fullmetal alchemist<br />-code geass<br />-code geass r2<br />-gundam wing<br />-gundam 00<br />-melancholy of suzumiya haruhi<br />-hayate no gotoku

Posted 22 June 2007 - 08:38 AM

NaruIno is better than the rest of the pairings with Naruto beside Sakura then...but I think Naruto would go for Sakura or nobody....he's got a one straight mind tongue.gif
I am neither good nor evil, I am awake yet I dream

#27 dark_kakashi

dark_kakashi

Hey, I'm Dark Kakashi. Amuse me or die.

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 557 posts
  • Interests:Computers, music, and of course NARUTO!

Posted 22 June 2007 - 08:48 AM

NaruHina, they'd be a really cute couple happy.gif

And, uh, Sakura + Konohamaru tongue.gif haha!
Welcome to my signature, I am your new god and you will obey me.

------------------------------------------------------------
Youtube profile : Pontermizer

O_o

^_^

#28 narutokage

narutokage

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:I like to play sports: tennis, cricket, swimming, soccer, ping pong, basketball, squash, volleyball, badminton and most of all love to do martial arts. <br /><br />I am a black belt in taekwondo, orange belt in Karate. I have also done a little bit of judo and kick boxing.<br /><br />I also love reading. It is my favorite past time hobby next to all the others listed above. Due to the large amount of materials that I have read I have a lot of trouble writing my own fanfic since the ideas to make it different keeps coming to mind. I haven't submitted a single fanfic but I am writing an ongoing fic regarding Naruto which I hope to put online for others to read.<br /><br />I also like watching anime and reading manga and have been a fan since day one. (except for the fillers part ... But I still watched each and everyone)<br /><br />I have always liked Naruto and Sakura's pairing and I say make them a cannon couple --> this part is exclusively for Kishimoto-san.

Posted 23 June 2007 - 02:40 AM

QUOTE (SakuNaruLover @ Jun 22 2007, 03:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
NaruIno is better than the rest of the pairings with Naruto beside Sakura then...but I think Naruto would go for Sakura or nobody....he's got a one straight mind tongue.gif

I totally agree. I mean if the guy developed a perverted jutsu at the age of twelve and still not look at any of the girls around him except for Sakura, you pretty much know that he won't think about anyone else but her.

Its A-OKAY by me smile.gif laugh.gif

#29 gaara_kazekage-sama

gaara_kazekage-sama

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 01:51 PM

I guess SasuSaku wouldn't be too bad but that's if and only if, for some very unlikely and clearly not happening reason, that NaruSaku couldn't happen.

#30 SakuDotz

SakuDotz

Fly away to Dotzland! :D

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,488 posts
  • Interests:My biggest interest would probably be in potatoes and lot's of funtastic things....

Posted 24 June 2007 - 04:40 PM

I'm not sure if a person like Sasuke would get together with Sakura but I would pair them.

Unless Naruto finally stopped being so oblivious of Hinata's feeling and actually noticed them, I would pair them up.

#31 narutokage

narutokage

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 10:33 PM

QUOTE (Sakura. @ Jun 24 2007, 11:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm not sure if a person like Sasuke would get together with Sakura but I would pair them.
Unless Naruto finally stopped being so oblivious of Hinata's feeling and actually noticed them, I would pair them up.

I say if NaruSaku doesn't happen, don't have any pairings.

With Sasuke and Sakura it kind of degrades the point of Sakura's new found confidence, and seriously would you like a Sakura that doesn't speak her mind or something. With Sasuke she feels like a bird trapped inside a cage.

#32 Vivi

Vivi

Dr. Snakes

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 388 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 01:29 AM

I don't think Naruto will ever stop liking "Sakura-chan."

As for Sakura, well, I can't think of anyone suitable.

#33 flying purple people-eater

flying purple people-eater

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 6 posts
  • Interests:naruto,karin,bleach,blood+,blah,blah,and oh also blah

Posted 25 June 2007 - 09:18 PM

Nothing! NaruSaku forever!

#34 AnimeGirl_123

AnimeGirl_123

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 06:53 PM

If NaruSaku could not happen, that means that SasuSaku and NaruHina pretty much were intended all along. They're the only logical choices and way more logical than something like NaruIno or NejiHina. (no offense... those pairings don't even have development) At least NaruHina/SasuSaku have some meat to them. And I can see Naruto giving Hinata a chance. So... NaruHina and SasuSaku are my alternate pairings.

NaruHina more so than SasuSaku. Once this arc passes, I wouldn't be surprised if NaruHina grows ahead of SasuSaku in development.

NARUTO X SAKURA

444.gif

#35 twintailednin29

twintailednin29

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 104 posts
  • Interests:Martial art, Drawing, singing, watching anime , playing in piano n guitar.

Posted 27 July 2007 - 04:21 PM

QUOTE (SakuNaruLover @ Jun 14 2007, 05:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
They won't end up with anyone then. NaruSaku or no pair at all

Yeah! I agree SakuNaruLover. NaruSaku or nothing!!!

danarusakunp3.gif

src="http://www.saiyanisland.com/naruto/horoscope/05LeoSasuke.gif" alt="I am Sasuke!"></a>
THEY ARE THE BOMB!!!!!! XD

#36 Ronin

Ronin

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 27 July 2007 - 06:24 PM

Most likely NaruHina(I think their children would be strong and cute) and SakuLee, yes its true Sakura would have to put up with the springtime of youth bs, but I think anyone would rather have that than Sasuke's comments and thoughts, which normally are either sour or "..." . At the same time, I wonder what SakuLee's children would like like? o_o

#37 MagusKyros

MagusKyros

Hare Krsna!

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 890 posts
  • Interests:Philosophy

Posted 27 July 2007 - 07:15 PM

I'm with SakuNaruLover with this, NaruSaku, or none at all.

I don't like it when people are paired up with people who hardly had any significance to the story.

If NaruSaku doesn't happen, Kishimoto might as well pull a Toriyama and do a NaruIno, and SakuHina XD.
A NaruSaku Manifesto - A presentation on the NaruSaku pairing using the manga.

#38 Guest_Chaos Dragon_*

Guest_Chaos Dragon_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 July 2007 - 02:31 AM

NaruTema and GaaSaku.

#39 wil_kandrakar

wil_kandrakar

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 37 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 04:38 AM

NaruSaku or nothing at all >:0

I mean, NaruSaku is basicly the only pairing that makes sense in all the manga that contain either Naruto or Sakura!

That and, I won't abandon NaruSaku no matter what happens! >:0

#40 Guest_Ceras_*

Guest_Ceras_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 July 2007 - 05:17 AM

NaruSaku or nothing at all.

If SasuSaku and NaruHina do occur (which, my two sisters will certainly enjoy rubbing it in my face if that day ever comes), I'd obviously be a little upset but...that's okay.

I can always keep drawing/writing NaruSaku fanfiction and fanart; thereby creating an outlet for myself regardless of what happens in the manga.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users