#1 Cherry-Bloss93

Cherry-Bloss93

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 240 posts
  • Interests:Horses, Naruto, Biochemistry <3

Posted 16 July 2013 - 05:47 AM

So I have a tumblr account. However, I'm kind of confused as to how it works. For instance, I wanted to post something in the NaruSaku tag, so I tagged NaruSaku, but it didn't show up in the tag :/

If anyone is familiar with tumblr, maybe you could give me some basic advice? I'd really appreciate it :sweatdrop:

Thanks in advance! :)

narusaku_ending_22_by_dew_mangaka-d56e4f

#2 JoHamSandwich

JoHamSandwich

Professional Excrement Initiator.

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,141 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 09:04 PM

There should be a Tag section at the bottom..

tagwut_zps204db9e6.png

#3 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 17 July 2013 - 09:27 PM

I use tumblr and I've noticed that posts that have popular tags do indeed make it there but they are rabidly sent to the bottom of the page because of how many other people are posting in there as well. Make sure to press enter after each tag and add more then just one to ensure that your post stays at the top a little more. Like for example, NaruSaku, SakuNaru, Naruto, Sakura, while again making sure to press enter after every entry, I hope this helps :D

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#4 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 18 July 2013 - 02:40 AM

Tumblr is notorious for not posting posts you make, no matter how much you tag the posts. It's been going on for about 2-3 years now, and is completely unacceptable. It's the reason I don't even bother with tumblr. Absolutely nothing that I tag gets posted, so why bother post or frequent the site.

https://www.google.c...iw=1600&bih=775

#5 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 11:58 AM

Tumblr also loves being a kitten whenever I try to post something. Sometimes it works, sometimes I just get that transparent blue screen with nothing popping up on it. Even though I already removed every goddamn addons/extensions on my browser (firefox)

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Tumblr, Help, Please, Tagging, Post, Narusaku

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users