31562 replies to this topic

#26941 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 01:47 AM

James, it like I said before when I showed that TV Tropes page. It has been over four years since they "won" that debate, but what do they have to talk about him? He is the king of trolls. He spent 15 years of his life setting up one joke to laugh at everyone that read his manga that didn't catch on to his true intentions. The only plot point in his story that he was always serious about was Hinata's love of Naruto and how perfect she is, everything else was a lie to build up his trolling joke. That is what they think of him, and that is them praising his writing abilities! Naruto is about whatever they say it is about because they "won", and if anything shows differently? It doesn't count, as it is just part of him trolling you.

You should throw them the question "Well, Has Naruto ever called Hinata his girlfriend?" But I digress, someone can pull an "infinite sort of blindness" to their biases and ignore facts when it suits their conveniences. they can boast all they want about a view point they adamantly agree with, but when you ask for factual evidence and thy can't , they avoid the question, twist words to use against you or down right turn it to a personal attack. It's really funny truth be told 

...They may have in the anime or some of the light novels. I'm honestly don't think he has even address Hinata as his wife at any point from what I have seen. At best is him addressing her as Boruto's mother when he is talking to Bolt.

Sadly people will always worship Hinata no matter what she does, I mean she could let a group of children die because she needed to help her Naruto-Kun and her fans will say she did nothing wrong.

She can kill a whole village, but as long as she says she did it for Naruto-Kun it wont matter to them because they are so blinded by her that it doesn't matter to them what Hinata does to them shes a goddess.

What you don't remember all the fanfiction they written up where she does exactly that? The true appeal of Hinata to them is her absolute devotion to Naruto above all else.

#26942 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 01:56 AM

You should throw them the question "Well, Has Naruto ever called Hinata his girlfriend?" But I digress, someone can pull an "infinite sort of blindness" to their biases and ignore facts when it suits their conveniences. they can boast all they want about a view point they adamantly agree with, but when you ask for factual evidence and thy can't , they avoid the question, twist words to use against you or down right turn it to a personal attack. It's really funny truth be told 

They will just show the scene where Naruto held her hand and it is heavily implied he was talking about her being his girlfriend.

James, it like I said before when I showed that TV Tropes page. It has been over four years since they "won" that debate, but what do they have to talk about him? He is the king of trolls. He spent 15 years of his life setting up one joke to laugh at everyone that read his manga that didn't catch on to his true intentions. The only plot point in his story that he was always serious about was Hinata's love of Naruto and how perfect she is, everything else was a lie to build up his trolling joke. That is what they think of him, and that is them praising his writing abilities! Naruto is about whatever they say it is about because they "won", and if anything shows differently? It doesn't count, as it is just part of him trolling you.

Erin: "OH....Oh okay. Well that makes it okay then. Let's keep playing."

Edited by James S Cassidy, 08 January 2019 - 01:59 AM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#26943 dl316bh

dl316bh

International Smug Elitist

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 04:25 AM

What you don't remember all the fanfiction they written up where she does exactly that? The true appeal of Hinata to them is her absolute devotion to Naruto above all else.

It's strange to me that alone is enough for so many people. I get why it might make sense in Japan - Yamato Nadeshiko is a trope for a reason and they've got a lot of history with the idea of the ideal, perfectly Japanese woman - but usually characters like that don't fly with viewers outside of there, especially in the US. Hell, even for that trope, she's got nothing else going on. She's completely defined by her love for Naruto. That's not a character type that's typically popular here in the US, yet plenty of Hinata/NaruHina fans were/are here outside of some people who would prefer the plain, boring character get the guy for once rather than the eccentric lead.

bd5.jpg

#26944 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 10:19 AM

It's strange to me that alone is enough for so many people. I get why it might make sense in Japan - Yamato Nadeshiko is a trope for a reason and they've got a lot of history with the idea of the ideal, perfectly Japanese woman - but usually characters like that don't fly with viewers outside of there, especially in the US. Hell, even for that trope, she's got nothing else going on. She's completely defined by her love for Naruto. That's not a character type that's typically popular here in the US, yet plenty of Hinata/NaruHina fans were/are here outside of some people who would prefer the plain, boring character get the guy for once rather than the eccentric lead.

She did have some traits beyond that but they were stripped away; so she could be even more perfect.

Under normal circumstances most Americans would find her pathetic. But as with a lot of aspects of Naruto's success it was at the right time for Kishimoto to be very lucky; because the Millennial generation grew up watching it. For a portion of the Millennial generation, the highest virtue one can obtain is to be a victim. For once a person is considered one is they are entitled to anything & everything they wish, can never be blamed for anything, and any crime they committed isn't their fault but the fault of the oppressor who made them a victim.

Naruto is a victim because he was ostracize by the village so he was entitled to the position of Hokage. Sakura despite being a victim of bullying when she was young is considered an oppressor because she didn't put out for Naruto the second she appeared onscreen. Sasuke depends if you think he is sexy or not? Yes, then he is a victim due to his clan being massacred, and he needs to have sex with them...I mean Sakura to heal his heart. No, screw the smug kitten. Hinata was an elite girl born to the richest most powerful family in her village that lost her position as heir because she lack the spine for it. However, she wasn't put into the slave caste which would have been the fate of anyone else in her position, but she is a victim because she is shy, and she loves Naruto; so she is entitled to him and anyone who gets in her way of doing nothing to work towards that goal is an oppressor.

Beyond that victim complex, their obsession with her absolute devotion her fanatic are what people call nerd/losers/beta males. They hate the fact that when they were horny teenagers when they were nice to girls they didn't have sex with them instead putting them in the dreaded friendzone. Which is part of the reason they hate Sakura because they see what Sakura was doing as friend-zoning Naruto. In comes this perfect beauty that worships the ground Naruto walks on, will never question him, will always do what he ask, and hopefully is kinky in bed.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 08 January 2019 - 02:11 PM.

#26945 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 06:15 PM

Sadly people will always worship Hinata no matter what she does, I mean she could let a group of children die because she needed to help her Naruto-Kun and her fans will say she did nothing wrong.

She can kill a whole village, but as long as she says she did it for Naruto-Kun it wont matter to them because they are so blinded by her that it doesnt matter to them what Hinata does to them shes a goddess.

Heck, Hinatatas ALMOST DID kill a whole village, and possibly the world, because of her own selfish confession attempt; "dying" and causing Naruto to nearly release Kurama were it not for Minato seal hax.

She did have some traits beyond that but they were stripped away; so she could be even more perfect.

Under normal circumstances most Americans would find her pathetic. But as with a lot of aspects of Naruto's success it was at the right time for Kishimoto to be very lucky; because the Millennial generation grew up watching it. For a portion of the Millennial generation, the highest virtue one can obtain is to be a victim. For once a person is considered one is they are entitled to anything & everything they wish, can never be blamed for anything, and any crime they committed isn't their fault but the fault of the oppressor who made them a victim.

Naruto is a victim because he was ostracize by the village so he was entitled to the position of Hokage. Sakura despite being a victim of bullying when she was young is considered an oppressor because she didn't put out for Naruto the second she appeared onscreen. Sasuke depends if you think he is sexy or not? Yes, then he is a victim due to his clan being massacred, and he needs to have sex with them...I mean Sakura to heal his heart. No, screw the smug kitten. Hinata was an elite girl born to the richest most powerful family in her village that lost her position as heir because she lack the spine for it. However, she wasn't put into the slave caste which would have been the fate of anyone else in her position, but she is a victim because she is shy, and she loves Naruto; so she is entitled to him and anyone who gets in her way of doing nothing to work towards that goal is an oppressor.

Beyond that victim complex, their obsession with her absolute devotion her fanatic are what people call nerd/losers/beta males. They hate the fact that when they were horny teenagers when they were nice to girls they didn't have sex with them instead putting them in the dreaded friendzone. Which is part of the reason they hate Sakura because they see what Sakura was doing as friend-zoning Naruto. In comes this perfect beauty that worships the ground Naruto walks on, will never question him, will always do what he ask, and hopefully is kinky in bed.

As I brought up before, the only thing that keeps this Western audience "interested", besides the victimhood stuff, is the bewbs. If Hinatatas were an ugly duckling to complete the whole victim personification you can bet that most of the Western audience wouldn't give a crap about her and would instead treat her terribly despite her (initial) goals of wanting to become better and changing the Clan such. You'd see people saying she should "get real" about getting with Naruto (or anyone) and that anyone who might show an interest in her despite her looks is an idiot. You'd have people saying Ino should be the one to get with Naruto because of looking so much better than Hinatatas and/or "they're both blondes".

And I'm willing to bet Hinatatas is a total dud in bed. Boruto's dad most likely wouldn't know too much about such things despite being trained by Jiraiya (and because SP literally dumbed him down, or should I say up, a lot) and so probably had to get guidance from Tsunade, and even then, it probably took hours just for Hinatatas to even get one piece of clothing off. Their first time probably took more than a month and they just got lucky the first couple times with their two spawn and haven't had any since.

2e5.gif

#26946 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,542 posts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 08:39 PM

And I'm willing to bet Hinatatas is a total dud in bed. Boruto's dad most likely wouldn't know too much about such things despite being trained by Jiraiya (and because SP literally dumbed him down, or should I say up, a lot) and so probably had to get guidance from Tsunade, and even then, it probably took hours just for Hinatatas to even get one piece of clothing off. Their first time probably took more than a month and they just got lucky the first couple times with their two spawn and haven't had any since.

Depends on who is writing the sex scene. SP or one of her fanatic then she is a goddess in bed, know every trick, and position; yet she is never slutty...unless that's considered sexy. 

Besides that. Hinata was raise very traditionally... So, I imagine she know the basic. The thing is that she is so shy that I honestly think she didn't often think about sex, and if she does she probably too embarrass to think of any detail. Naruto isn't as bad as Jiraiya but he clearly has a libido, and probably has something he wanted to try out in bed once he got with someone. The thing is, from what I have seen that can, and often does lead to disaster. Since one of them will want to try something to spice up the intercourse the other goes along, but their reluctance radiates off them souring the whole event, and ruins the experience. Eventually that might spread to intercourse itself, and start souring the relationship in general. Don't ask how I know this, too many people for some reason ask me for advice.

Out of curiosity I'm finally going to look at the daughters wiki page to see if they give her an age...Well that give one Blank Period age 3...whatever that means? So unless she is perpetually three years old let me quickly look at her brother...Blank Period age 5...No surprise she is two years younger then him like I thought. She was an attempt to rekindle a dying spark.

So likely what happened -since no one else has another child for some reason- is that when Bolt was two. Since, babies at that age don't require as much attention as newborns or one year olds. Hinata and Naruto had been together for roughly three years by that point and without the stress of the baby constantly they quickly realizes they really didn't have a connection between the two of them. So in an attempt to rekindle their love for one another, they tried going for another kid because taking care of baby bolt defined much of their relationship by that point. This of course backfired as it added in the stress of taking care of two babies, and made it clear to them their relationship was fraying. By the time he even became hokage; it was pretty much dead by how that event went.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 08 January 2019 - 09:52 PM.

#26947 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 08 January 2019 - 09:27 PM

They will just show the scene where Naruto held her hand and it is heavily implied he was talking about her being his girlfriend.

Erin: "OH....Oh okay. Well that makes it okay then. Let's keep playing."

But did he CALL HER his Girlfriend? That is what you should be asking them. If he never called Hinata his girlfriend then it makes no difference if Minato meant Sakura in a platonic way or not, that just illustrates their seeing what they want to see mentality. If Hinata was put in that position they would eat it up even IF Minato said the platonic version and would squeal " YES the goddess has earned her future father in law's approval!!!!!"  :roll: Anyway my point is they can deny that Minato meant grilfriend as in dating regarding Sakura, but until Naruto called Hinata his "girlfriend" at that point there is not anything in actuality to discuss if you ask me because there is no comparison. Naruto held Hinata's hand? So? Sakura hugged him VERY AFFECTIONATELY TWICE and he kissed Sakuke (accidentally) so does that makes Sakura and Sasuke his "girlfriend" and "boyfriend" respectively then, or is that just an assumption? Same principle. 

Edited by Phantom_999, 09 January 2019 - 01:05 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#26948 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 09 January 2019 - 08:27 PM

But did he CALL HER his Girlfriend? That is what you should be asking them. If he never called Hinata his girlfriend then it makes no difference if Minato meant Sakura in a platonic way or not, that just illustrates their seeing what they want to see mentality. If Hinata was put in that position they would eat it up even IF Minato said the platonic version and would squeal " YES the goddess has earned her future father in law's approval!!!!!"  :roll: Anyway my point is they can deny that Minato meant grilfriend as in dating regarding Sakura, but until Naruto called Hinata his "girlfriend" at that point there is not anything in actuality to discuss if you ask me because there is no comparison. Naruto held Hinata's hand? So? Sakura hugged him VERY AFFECTIONATELY TWICE and he kissed Sakuke (accidentally) so does that makes Sakura and Sasuke his "girlfriend" and "boyfriend" respectively then, or is that just an assumption? Same principle. 

"Minato was confused."
-Actual response

Instead of asking, I always try to play along with.
"Yeah, totally, like remember the time Minato called Hinata Naruto's girlfriend? Oh wait, that was Sakura.
Oh, but remember the time when Hinata used her medical ninjutsu to keep Naruto's heart beating when he was dying? No wait, that was Sakura again.
How about the time when Hinata openly supported Naruto in his fight with Kiba in the beginning....crap, that was Sakura again.
Now, this one has to be the trick. Do you remember the time at the Heaven and Earth bridge and Hinata heroically tried to jump onto Naruto to stop him from changing....that was awes-wait, that was also Sakura.
I distinctly remember telling Sai that he was in love with Hinata...wait, that was Sakura again."

Edited by James S Cassidy, 09 January 2019 - 08:27 PM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#26949 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 09 January 2019 - 09:46 PM

SO I suppose he was confused about his own wife then :zaru: Kushina is definitely like Hina- Oh wait, that is also Sakura. STUPID ME :lmao:  :th_yeah:

#26950 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 09 January 2019 - 11:10 PM

SO I suppose he was confused about his own wife then :zaru: Kushina is definitely like Hina- Oh wait, that is also Sakura. STUPID ME :lmao:  :th_yeah:

But phantom, don't you know? Parallels mean nothing in this story. Unless you parallel Hinata to something, then they totally are important.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#26951 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 10 January 2019 - 11:46 AM

Yup Parallels mean nothing in this story unless it illustrates how amazing and *#%^able Hinata-hime-megami-sama is For Naruto Uzumaki :lmao:  :zaru:

#26952 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 12 January 2019 - 10:06 PM

offtopic comment but I know how much we talk about sword art online from time to time, sword art online alicization opening 2 and ending 2 came out, and not only do they possibly surpass all the other sword art online openings and endings, but they'll probably be in the rankings for best anime opening and anime ending of 2019. the ending sounds alot like aimer's gundam songs, especially the ones in gundam unicorn. also my birthday was yesterday, I'm 28 now. hope everyone's been doing well.

Edited by ultranx, 12 January 2019 - 10:07 PM.

tumblr_mba4mg4Ip61ryf7dio1_r1_500.gif

#26953 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 08:55 AM

Happy Birthday! So you're the same age as me then. Good to know :D

#26954 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,033 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 13 January 2019 - 04:41 PM

I'll be 30 in a couple months.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#26955 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 07:01 PM

offtopic comment but I know how much we talk about sword art online from time to time, sword art online alicization opening 2 and ending 2 came out, and not only do they possibly surpass all the other sword art online openings and endings, but they'll probably be in the rankings for best anime opening and anime ending of 2019. the ending sounds alot like aimer's gundam songs, especially the ones in gundam unicorn. also my birthday was yesterday, I'm 28 now. hope everyone's been doing well.

Happy Birthday mate.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#26956 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts
  • Interests:DBZ, naruto, pokemon, digimon, one piece, megaman, sonic, legend of zelda, yugioh,gurren lagann, transformers, kingdom hearts, yuyu hakusho, sword art online, tmnt, gundam.

Posted 13 January 2019 - 09:14 PM

Happy Birthday mate.

thanks guys. man time flies xD

#26957 ultranx

ultranx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,884 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 09:22 PM

I'll be 30 in a couple months.

you'll be happy to know me and my brother are now becoming full fledged kingdom hearts fans, my brother bought the entire kingdom hearts series on ps4 and preordered kh 3 digitally for the ps4 keyblade, and for a while now I've been watching kingdom hearts timeline videos to catch myself up on the story. so far I've gotten through the chi, union cross, birth by sleep, birth by sleep 0.2, kingdom hearts final mix, chain of memories, and 365 days and I'm at the part where sora has finished the pirates and disney worlds in kingdom hearts 2 final mix.now I'm at the part with halloweentown.

also, I'm getting real tired of seeing boruto commercials on toonami every saturday xD

Edited by ultranx, 13 January 2019 - 09:23 PM.

#26958 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 13 January 2019 - 10:16 PM

thanks guys. man time flies xD

It sure does.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#26959 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,490 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 14 January 2019 - 12:00 AM

You know if Hinata does dir in Boruto I think I won't care oh I will smile and laugh.

#26960 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 14 January 2019 - 01:27 AM

You know if Hinata does dir in Boruto I think I won't care oh I will smile and laugh.

Well you are the First Evil. :wink: :D

CZSn9hA.jpg

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, wtf, discuss

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users