Poof no Jutsu

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted 01 September 2006 - 01:46 AM

QUOTE (demonking521 @ Aug 31 2006, 10:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (jtl889 @ Aug 31 2006, 03:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well

i like narusaku because it's just right. naruto clearly deserves sakura more than anyone else. despite everything that's been going on, you can tell that sakura's romantic feelings are directed towards naruto. now she's just gotta tell him.

That's exactly what I think smile.gif

I like them so much now because you have to recognize the feelings sakura is having for Naruto even though she hasn't come to realize or accept them yet.

Matt

#82 Guest_jtl889_*

Guest_jtl889_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 September 2006 - 02:21 AM

shadow

i completely agree with wut u said
hopefully, their romantic relationship can advance to a new level by the end of this current manga arc

#83 Sono

Sono

Feel the power that is Kakashi

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 02 September 2006 - 06:43 PM

A quote from 20 Truths About Uzumaki Naruto And Haruno Sakura on FF.net.

4. If asked why the hell she fell in love with Uzumaki Naruto, Sakura will first scowl and complain about all his bad habits (as Tsunade, Yamanaka Ino, Rock Lee, Inuzuka Kiba, and just about everyone else has regretfully found out), before finally shrugging and saying simply, “Because he’s Naruto, damn it.”

This is my reason. :devil:

Wait... why do I need a reason?

SHANNARO!

Which character are you test by Naruto - Kun.com

#84 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 02 September 2006 - 07:59 PM

Well, we need reasons to combat the many dangerous fans of anti-narusaku who dare challenge... er, narusaku fans like us.

#85 Silent Shinobi

Silent Shinobi

Tatsumaru of the Cloud

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 02 October 2006 - 01:49 AM

Ahh, 20 truths... I loved that fic

#86 Kalluri Vaanil

Kalluri Vaanil

When we bleed we bleed the same

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 04 October 2006 - 04:57 PM

1. Because Naruto has a big crush on her that developed into love after he started understanding her.

2. With Naruto, Sakura doesn't need to be all nervous and put up a front. None of that sweet perfect girl stuff.

3. They seem to understand eachother. Through the toughest of times that they go through, they'll always be there for eachother.

4. How much Naruto takes care of Sakura. He was there for her in the Gaara fight and in the episode with that 'amazing' race. He thought Sakura had drowned, and he was feeling panicky, so he ran as fast as he could to get to land. Also in the episode where they go to Orochimaru's place looking for Sosuke, saying to her that "You must not die, Sakura-chan!" and that without her to inspire him he wouldn't have broken out of that pyramid thing.

5. When it actually seems like Naruto is dead or in grave danger, Sakura really worries about him. Infact, she flung herself and cried on him when she thought "Kabuto" had killed him when he put that chakra thread in his heart.

6. Despite all the emotion, NaruSaku ain't all serious. One minute, Sakura will be crying over him, he'll wake up from near death, and she'll hit him in typical anime style. laugh.gif Gotta love it. It's something which only NaruSaku has.

#87 SilverLily

SilverLily

ANBU Wannabe

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts
  • Interests:Art, drawing, writing, reading, sleeping, cooking, Naruto, eating.

Posted 04 October 2006 - 08:10 PM

Yeah, I'll believe that one. If it doesn't state as much explicitely in the anime or manga, it probably should.

As for myself, I've wanted them to be together since I saw the first episode. Many people don't seem to mention this either, but Sasuke's defection was the catalyst that drew Naruto and Sakura closer together. If they don't get together in the cannon, I will have lost faith and dedication to the show. (In other words, I'll spend the rest of the time hiding in Naru/Saku fanfiction. hehe....) java script:emoticon(':P', 'smid_5')
tongue.gif

QUOTE (shadow_Uzamaki @ Feb 4 2006, 06:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Isn't it true that Naruto sometimes annoy Sakura as a vent for her anger?

#88 adrianna

adrianna

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach!<br /><br />basketball, soccer (or football, whichever) tennis<br /><br />reading, shopping, computer

Posted 05 October 2006 - 12:58 AM

Because they now have a relationship where they are relying on each other to achieve a common goal, creating a bond between them that few would reckon to mess with.

Also, because in third chapter, before most of Sakura's maturing, Naruto had already realised why he liked her, at age 12.

Part of the H&E Family (sister)

My Journal

#89 ia3

ia3

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 05 October 2006 - 02:13 AM

I think, we love NaruSaku coz it's so natural. It's real, not forced, the way SasuSaku seems to be at the moment.
As the manga stands right now(chap 326), Naruto seems to have kinda given up hope, and the ball seems to be in Sakura's court to lift their relationship to the "next level". Also, as mentioned by so many ppl already, their interaction is like that of a real couple. They kid around, play the fool and (Sakura) bonk each other around, but when one needs the other, they come thru for each other.
Also, i believe that Naruto's the only one who deserves Sakura, tho there are ppl who would say that she's mistreated him, i think it's mostly only because of peer pressure(from the other kids who were told not to go near Naruto), and that she's grown up more, and come to realise that she hadnt been nice to Naruto most of the time.
As to NaruHina, sorry if this is bashing, but other than give him that medical cream, what has she ever done for him?
In retrospect, Sakura-chan (=p), inspires Naruto to be all that he can be, she cares about his safety, his health, and i think she really regrets sending him after Sasuke when he comes back half dead. Also, during the Chunnin exams, she was really all for Naruto when he was up against Kiba, and (i'm not sure..but) never really doubted him against Neji, when even Iruka did.

To disgrace oneself is something a samurai should never do.

#90 Tyrconnell

Tyrconnell

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 23 October 2006 - 04:57 PM

One of the major reasons I support the Sakura/Naruto pairing is that they can be who they are around each other, no masks. The best person for Sakura is Naruto, sorry, but there it is. And of course conversely, the best person for Naruto is Sakura.

Here's a "What if" scenario, keeping the Characters in character, think on what would happen:

1) If instead of Ino in the preliminaries, Sakura had been drawn against either Naruto or Sasuke.

#91 Silent Shinobi

Silent Shinobi

Tatsumaru of the Cloud

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 23 October 2006 - 06:06 PM

Sasuke vs. Sakura, Sasuke would win. Sakura would practically hand the match to him. Naruto vs. Sakura? Sakura would likely win, because I can't see Naruto ever bringing himself to willingly hit Sakura.

#92 Tyrconnell

Tyrconnell

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 61 posts

Posted 24 October 2006 - 04:48 PM

QUOTE (Silent Shinobi @ Oct 23 2006, 12:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sasuke vs. Sakura, Sasuke would win. Sakura would practically hand the match to him. Naruto vs. Sakura? Sakura would likely win, because I can't see Naruto ever bringing himself to willingly hit Sakura.

Pretty much the same way I see it then:

Sasuke would move to knock Sakura out quickly, most likely while she was still in a bit of shock about matched against him. While Naruto would either concede or be total defense.

#93 Akano Kin

Akano Kin

Golden Kunoichi

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
  • Interests:Food! And sleep....reading...I like sleep.

Posted 31 October 2006 - 05:16 AM

No kidding. We've never seen Naruto even once go to hit Sakura back. I think he'd rather be beaten within an inch of his life rather than hit her.

#94 Demonic_Wonder

Demonic_Wonder

Space-Pirate-Ninja Dohicky.

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 567 posts
  • Interests:There's a difference between the things that I do and what interest me.

Posted 02 November 2006 - 10:02 PM

Well tenichaly Naruto has been betean to the last inch of his life when he said sakura had Inhuman streanth.

#95 narutooversasuke

narutooversasuke

yea believe it serect Attack "Charka Fart BOMB!"

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
  • Interests:Anime, football, basketball, old cartoons like tom and jerry. and girls

Posted 03 November 2006 - 01:28 PM

1. He's the main character so he gets who ever he want. Like keitaro in love hina. He want sakura SO LET HIM HAVE IT.

2. Sakura likes naruto why else would she stay by his side think and thin. and protect him so.

3. Hinata is cute and all But might end up with kiba or someone in

HER GROUP. HEAR ME, NOT NEJI. KIBA.
or the bug guy which ever one. Because of that who else likes naruto, Ino. I think not.

4. Sakura crush on sasuke is fading both on the manga and anime.

5. I see sakura beginning to like naruto more and more ever sense he almost die. That the movation she needed to start her med. trainning.

IT WASN'T SASUKE. SASUKE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. NOTHING, AT ALL WHAT SO EVER. Just naruto.

6. Sasuke tried to killed her.

No more questions your honor the defence rest. smile.gif

#96 adrianna

adrianna

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Bleach!<br /><br />basketball, soccer (or football, whichever) tennis<br /><br />reading, shopping, computer

Posted 05 November 2006 - 05:14 AM

QUOTE (Sono @ Sep 2 2006, 01:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
A quote from 20 Truths About Uzumaki Naruto And Haruno Sakura on FF.net.

4. If asked why the hell she fell in love with Uzumaki Naruto, Sakura will first scowl and complain about all his bad habits (as Tsunade, Yamanaka Ino, Rock Lee, Inuzuka Kiba, and just about everyone else has regretfully found out), before finally shrugging and saying simply, “Because he’s Naruto, damn it.”

This is my reason. :devil:

Wait... why do I need a reason?

SHANNARO!

Exactly laugh.gif

Part of the H&E Family (sister)

My Journal

#97 Coupe

Coupe

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts
  • Interests:Stuff. Random stuff

Posted 07 November 2006 - 10:39 AM

The defense would like to say,

NaruHina has no chance of happening because the Hyuga would not allow thier Heir to date and marry someone most of the village hates.
Conversation between me and my awesome drama teacher whilst watching Alfred Hitchcocks The Birds.

Are the birds some kind of Communist secret weapon?
No Jordan.

Are the birds under some kind of mind control by Big Bird from sesame street? Will Big Bird turn out to be the murderer? Will that girl turn around and big bird is behind her and she gets stabbed in the face?
No Jordan.

Is this the chickens revenge on Colonel Sanders?
Yes Jordan, this is a movie about an all bird terrorist group, led by big bird, funded by Communists on a mission to kill Colonel Sanders.

Really?
No Jordan.

#98 MagusKyros

MagusKyros

Hare Krsna!

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 890 posts
  • Interests:Philosophy

Posted 07 November 2006 - 01:26 PM

That's just fan speculation. We don't really know much of anything about the Hyuuga clan except they are arrogant.
A NaruSaku Manifesto - A presentation on the NaruSaku pairing using the manga.

#99 Demonic_Wonder

Demonic_Wonder

Space-Pirate-Ninja Dohicky.

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 567 posts
  • Interests:There's a difference between the things that I do and what interest me.

Posted 07 November 2006 - 02:41 PM

You never know if you read the fics "Stranger Than Fiction" and "All One" gives pretty good reasons why Naruto should get Hinita...not that Im a NaruHina fan, I am a die hard NaruSaku fan.

#100 SilverLily

SilverLily

ANBU Wannabe

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts
  • Interests:Art, drawing, writing, reading, sleeping, cooking, Naruto, eating.

Posted 16 November 2006 - 09:34 PM

*shrugs* I can only see that as a stretch that steps into OOC-ness. If even just a little bit.
Hinata is just not a strong enough personality to deal with Naruto, and I don't ever really see the true Naruto calming down enough to stop overlooking her.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users